BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Only one L in Ilyin's name, Aegis. =P

IC (Ilyin, Desert):

"I think that there was really only one member of our group who was unprepared," I replied to the random Toa, rolling my eyes. "Not able to recognize when she was thirsty or far too hot or anything like that. Seems more like an issue of one person in the group not knowing their limits." Then I turned to Rannin, who was barely ahead of me at all, considering I had started in the front of the group and only dropped back when I gave Oceanna her blindfold so she wasn't blinded. Considering that my Ussal had been moving along the whole time, I don't know why he thought we weren't moving. We were, after all, capable of talking and walking at the same time.

"Anyways, friendly passers-by don't try to hide themselves - especially not in so ridiculous a manner as yourself - and wait for somebody to faint before stepping up and helping. Given that you've spent the better part of the last few minutes just running around us almost-invisible and only showed yourself when something bad happened, I'm far less inclined to trust you than I already was. And Arvas - just because you're not normally paid enough to care doesn't mean that isn't bad judgement. I'd recommend reevaluating your methods before you get yourself or anybody around you in trouble. You lose friends and allies fast that way."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Arvas

Arvas looked up for a moment. True enough. Bit late now though. He shrugged, and turned back to the newcomer.

"Alright then." He said, making sure it was loud enough for Ilyin to hear. "I'm Tinface, them lot are Eyeless, Dinklebutt and Baloon Bomb."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Lureq

Violet eyes alighted upon the Toa of Plasma that now chose to enter the conversation. She nodded congenially.

"I know nought but your names, thus far-- and I am called Lureq. That places us on equal footing. You may ask anything you wish of me, but know that for whatever you ask I will ask in return! Fair, hm?"

The Earth Toa looked back to Ilyin, rolling her eyes. "One person having a problem means the group has a problem-- or do you not know what group means? Not a gathering of friends, clearly..." She scoffed, cackling internally at how much information people gave away just but nattering aimlessly.

"And suuuure they do! And honestly, how can you judge me for being on my way from yonder dune--" Here, she gestured at a peak some distance away, "--When you associate was in trouble? I have no powers of speed or flight-- unless, of course, you've not been as aware of my location as you say, and you mearly bluster? Fufufufu... but I'm done talking to you, you're all steam. Judge judge judge, bluster bluster bluster! Boring. I will talk to the polite one. You will need to break out your manners if you're to get any more from me!" And with that she twirled away from Ilyin, turning her focus back to Arvas.

"A funny group, all snapping and snarking! Are your lot always like this?" She teased lightly.

IC (Ilyin, Desert):

"If the group as a whole is prepared to take care of the one member of the group who decided not to prepare, does that mean that the entire group is unprepared or that only one person is unprepared?" I asked, pointedly ignoring Arvas' woeful attempt to anger me. "And while you claim I'm being impolite, you're still the person who showed up out of nowhere and started trying to stick themselves in someplace where they don't belong. And if you were merely on your way from some dune - which, actually, I don't particularly doubt - why travel with your mask on unless you're afraid of something, or still up to something that isn't any good? And beyond that, why just dance around the group until somebody finally faints rather than just showing yourself and being friendly at that point? You may call me judging and a blusterer, but you're the one who's been acting suspicious and anybody who was genre savvy in their right mind wouldn't really trust you."

I have to admit, though, I'd be slightly impressed if this Lureq were to actually ignore me like she said she would, rather than doing what I expected and turning back and saying something in retort again. But I couldn't help but wonder why A: Arvas was trusting her when I expected him to be wiser than that, and B: why this Lureq was acting like such a strange caricature of a normal person. She was acting like a character out of a story, or something, not like real people are supposed to act.

Pretty weird.

profiles i guess

"Less a case of trust, Ilyin." He started as they neared the gate. "More, y'know, being polite, as they call it." He shifted the guitar to his other shoulder.

"And I can understand using a mask that makes you nearly invisible, for all she knew we were a bunch of highway bandits, and you're not improving that image. And if she were the bandit, wandering up to a group of armed individuals, one of whom has a mech, she wouldn't be a very good bandit."

"Again, not trust. Decency."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Lureq refrained from doing her usual anime villain laugh at Ilyen's verbal barbs. True to form, she wasn't going to continue talking to him-- she'd explained herself adequately in her opinion, so why bother?

Alas, it seemed everyone else had resolved not to share any form of conversation with the spoooooky stranger, because clearly they were on top-secret business that could bring ruin to all of creation if anyone heard what they were doing! Or some such nonsense, anyway.

She yawned. "Friendly bunch, aren't you? Then again, cautiousness is justified out in this dust heap, so. Can't really object, hm?"

"Ooo!" She poked at Arvas. "Now there's some critical thinking! Well done, I'd almost given up!"

"Kukukuku! Don't worry! I won't bother you much longer. I'll vanish once you're in a populated area-- with such a top-notch navigator, you think you'd be glad of the supervision!" Oh, and there was the gate! "Speak of the devil, hm? Now was that truly so unpleasant?"

Edited by Hekabelle
  • Upvote 1

"Not in my opinion, no. I've got some stuff to do here, though. Mainly giving this back to its owner." He said, raising the guitar slightly before resting it on his shoulders.

"What then, not my decision. Probably. Unless the group say I should." As the group passed through the stone village's gate. It provided shelter from the sand, sure, you had something more solid to put your feet on, but as guessed it didn't help with the heat. So, he also intended to get a water canteen, possibly a cloak and at least one bedroll. Looking at the group, at least someone else could use one.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Vuth Tantonia

"I never took you to be vain, Stronin." Vuth replied with a wide grin.

They approached the gate as a group of....well, they were alive, but frankly, they looked like utter Rahi droppings. "Look at this bunch," Vuth whispered to Stronin, giving a slight way of his hand, "They should have stayed in Ga-Koro."

IC: Syvra

Syvra glanced over at Demos, with a look of satisfaction upon his face

"Truth be told that went smoother than I expected it to. Must have been nice for you to get the old killing bones back in action? Can't imagine you get to stretch those very often in prison."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Volin

Volin caught up to Rannin and Saevfina. Ironically, he'd had enough of meathead, debate chief and creepy chick.

Grumpy guy and mecha-lady seemed like more sensible people.

"Do I still rank at the very bottom?" he asked the two.

Edited by TX Wade

IC (Ilyin, Desert):

I just rolled my eyes as we continued to walk along, after Arvas's response, and then creepy random Lureq-girl-person's weird laugh and her own response. Given everything that had already happened with this group, I couldn't help but feel it'd have been better had I just decided to do this alone.

Problem was, I needed people who could fight Rahkshi better than just a small matoran like me.

profiles i guess

First off, Arvas went to some shops to buy a few things. A canteen, which he filled. A packed up tent rolled up. Or, three of them. And three bedrolls, and he tied a bedroll to a tent bag. Other people might want one. He bought a rugged short grey-brown cloak with a hood to help keep the sun off his head. Then, he went to Po-Koro's Hospital and looked around for Peho and Oceanna.

Eventually, he found them.

"Peho, she alright?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Rannin

"I don't do rankings," was the aforementioned grumpy guy's succinct reply.

IC: Stronin

"I indulge in my vanity every so often," he remarked, with a swish of his arms. "It keeps me from looking unprofessional."

He did notice the group that had arrived, but it wasn't really of that much import to him.

Well, this group was boooring. But, they had successfully made it to Po-Koro without getting lost again, so she didn't need to interact with them any more! She waved a hand vaguely in goodbye, eyes scanning the crowds before she spotted the person she was looking for-- a tall, proud-looking Toa of Magnetism littered with the scratches of a hundred battles.

"Hello, dearest!" She called in a sing-song tone, bouncing over to the much taller woman. The other Toa inclined her head to the dramatic little waif.

IC: Kurakah

"Did you find it?" She rumbled. Lureq shook her head.

"The sands probably ate it by now. Alas, I was unsuccessful! Woe, I am besides myself with despair!"

Kurakah put a hand on Lureq's shoulder. "Stop making a scene. It was just a tablet. We'll get you a new one. Come, I'll buy you a drink." The pair wandered off to a tavern, Lureq soliloquising about her assorted woes as they did so.

OOC: open for interaction!

"Riiight."

The desert lay bare before the two Toa, sand flying about little breezes, and shortly off lay the rocky outcroppings where they met. "I suggest we take the tunnels. The entrance is not far from here, and to go overland would probably exhaust us more than needed."

IC: Oceanna 

Oceanna's eyes shot open, she blinked.

[...]

"Peho, she alright?"

IC:

It was only the timely arrival of Toa "Saved by the Bell!" Arvas that kept Peho "Genki Guy" Eniblad from giving Oceanna "Still in the Hospital" Gallywix's the kind of bearhug that sends you back to the closest doctor on a good day. As it was, the massive amnesiac was halfway out of his chair when the Toa of Iron walked in and asked about his comrade.

"I think so," he said. "I think she just woke up."

Peho turned to Oceanna.

"Are you all right, Guitar Girl?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Oceanna 

"Yeah...I think so..." Oceanna said, looking around in confusion. How did she get here? Last thing she remembered she'd been exchanging poetry with the ****less Volin, then he'd said something really rude and then she tried to hit him with her...

"Where's my guitar?" She said, trying to sit up as she looked around for it. Her face starting to look panicked when she didn't see it. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: The Phantom

"Tooooo truuuuuue," the De-Toa practically hummed. "Still, I prefer stealthy killings. This mask doesn't suit me." His expression radically changed, his jaw clenching and his eyes widening. "I need a Mahiki. There has to be one on this blasted island somewhere."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

These people are blind.

Lifting the guitar off his shoulder, he threw it up gently, catching it by the base of the bridge before holding it out.

"You forgot something." Was all he said.

IC:Nyhrax

Green eyes scanned the village of stone from atop one of the walls. What with her excellent vantage point, strange crouching position and poise to leap, all she needed was a white coat with a hood and she would make a great assassin character. However she didn't need to. She got around by power of her Kualsi, and she liked this ability, and used it often, teleporting more than she walked. A pair of people caught her attention. A comparably small Onu-Toa who appeared to be making drama like the entire thing was a scripted scene. The other was a taller Toa of Magnetism, wearing a rather spooky mask comparable to a voodoo mask and a wielding a quite large hammer, one that she didnt want to see the recieving end of. She decided to be a friendly neighbor and say hello. With a crackle and a flash, she was gone.

With a similar flash, the brown and black Po-Toa reappeared. On the roof of the tavern the duo were headed to, in the exact same position. Despite its size and position, her staff, possessing two large, rounded blades on each side that looked remarkably like sharpened Bohrok shields or some kind of Rahkshi staff tip, did not unbalance her. She blinked.

"Howdy."

OOC:Interacting with Lureq and Kurakah

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: The Phantom

"Tooooo truuuuuue," the De-Toa practically hummed. "Still, I prefer stealthy killings. This mask doesn't suit me." His expression radically changed, his jaw clenching and his eyes widening. "I need a Mahiki. There has to be one on this blasted island somewhere."

IC: Syvra

Syvra shrugged in response

"Used to have a Mahiki, though when I gained Venixa it's like my masks power changed to properly fit the form... really odd." He stretched his right arm as he pondered "Suppose you are eager to get that poison out of your system?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Lureq and Kurakah

Lureq came to a halt, grabbing Kurakah's elbow. The pair peered up at the newly-appeared Po-Toa, heads tipped to the side.

"Ohoho? A stranger come to make conversation from the rooftops? Pray tell, dear, why don't you come down to ground level where you can speak to us properly, with no craning of our respective necks, hm?" Lureq grinned as much as her mouthless mask would allow, beckoning. "Or even accompany us into the tavern, if you wish to be truly congenial, for I do not wish to linger here in the doorway."

Kurakah turned her focus from the stranger to her waifish companion. She wondered if the endless words were a way to discourage people she didn't like from making conversation. Or a way of weeding out those without the stomach for her shenanigans. The Fa-Toa merely contributed a "Hm." To the conversation, deciding, as was usual, to follow her companions lead.

"Fufufufu, now, isn't that better?" Lureq leered, still holding onto Kurakah's arm. "Now, if you have business with us then won't you accompany us inside? We were going to acquire some refreshments." She tugged on Kurakah's arm, and the pair went in past the stranger.

"Hm." Kurakah made a vaguely affirmatory sound.

"Whilst that is an awfully nice gesture, I'm not entirely certain why I would allow a total stranger to buy my drink? I do believe one should at least know a persons name before buying or recieving beverages from them." Lureq denied the proposal, following on as Kurakah led the way to the bar.

"Two sodas." The Fa-Toa asked of the bartender, placing down the required amount of widgets.

"So, won't you tell us your name and whatever it is that you want?" Lureq prodded of the stranger Po-Toa, head tipped.

"Neighbourly, hm? How quaint. Fine, fine. I am Lureq." The Onu-Toa introduced herself, hand on her chest. The bartender placed their drinks in front of them. Kurakah took a drink from hers, before being interrupted by a jab in her side. "Don't be rude, darling, introduce yourself."

"Oh. Kurakah." The Fa-Toa stated, before going back to her drink. She wasn't really interested.

"... So, Nyhrax. Tell us about yourself, hm? Surely you must have something interesting to say, if you were so intent on speaking with us." Lureq prompted, taking a sip if her own drink through a straw.

IC: Kelz and Ryza - Forsi Docks. 

"The ship's fixed," Ryza reassured her brother, as she helped him into a hammock. "We'll stay one more night, and once you're sober we can head out." 

"You're not my mother," he slurred angrily.

"No. You killed her, remember?"

He didn't respond. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Stronin

"We could head across to Ostia and take a ship from the bay," pointed out the Toa of Iron. "It'll be a lot easier and convenient."

Never been on a boat before.

Vuth adjusted his sword and shield, "That sounds like a better plan. But I hope you have some currency on-hand; I'm little broke."