BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Something pretty," Peho said idly, raising one hand up to shade his eyes.

There was someone walking down the street ahead of them, and if only he could see who they were....

OOC: That would be Motini he's looking at, Palm. c:

-Void

OOC:

c:

IC: Motini - Po-Koro Streets

Mot cursed under her breath; loud enough for just about anybody in her proximity to hear. In her pockets the vagabond did not find half the money she thought she had. She glared at the loose widgets in the palm of her hand, as if hoping they would multiply before her very eyes, but of course nothing came of it. She stopped where she was. Of course. She had to be drunk with decent cash. She did this every time. Maybe she had more than she thought last night. Or maybe the price of whiskey just seemed smaller when intoxicated. Mot cursed again.

With a fist now closed over her spare change and a pouting lip sticking out, Motini quickly tried to side-step the crowd, hoping to avoid bumping into viral-vehicles in the street. She stopped, and began to count her money carefully.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: 

What a curious word Peho heard the stranger said. He would have to ask Volin what it meant later; after all, he seemed to have quite a repertoire of colourful and unusual words on hand. Or maybe Oceanna; she was a musician, after all! Musicians needed to know how to use weird words, right?

Or, of course, he could always just ask the stranger herself.

The massive Toa strolled leisurely over to where the other Toa was standing and ... making some sort of face at her hand. Apparently it had done something to annoy her, because she didn't look at all pleased with it. Peho remembered when he used to be scared of his hand; that said, he couldn't remember ever being angry with it. What a curious thing!

"Excuse me, ma'am," he said to the other Toa once he was fairly close, "why are you staring at your hand there?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Excuse me, ma'am," he said to the other Toa once he was fairly close, "why are you staring at your hand there?"

-Void

A shadow covered the street and seemed to envelope the whole world in darkness. Or at least that's what Mot saw when the giant stranger approached her and spoke. The earth seemed to rumble. Was this trouble? Maybe. Mot - being somewhat short for a toa - looked up into the blue eyes of the stranger.

"Um," she began, somewhat uncomfortable, "I was countin' m' money?" Her eyes darted to the side for a moment, "Why are you starin' at m' starin' at m' hand?"

Edited by Palm

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Oceanna

"Course I know Roisin Dubh! That song is five percent of the reason I survived on the streets!"  She started to warm up, starting to play the melody...until she noticed that Peho was freaking out some girl. She sighed and walked up to him. 

"Oi Peho...people don't like it when you stare at them...or their hands." 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Peho's face was blank with confusion for a moment; but, slowly, as what Oceanna said began to sink into his amnesiac brain, his mouth opened into a gaping "O" before closing back into a knowing smile as he nodded -- also very knowingly. He turned back to face the stranger, his smile turning apologetic and his hands held up placatingly.

"Sorry, miss!" he said. "I didn't see the money there! I can understand why you'd be counting it, though; very important to count your money! Otherwise, you don't know how much you have!"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Andrex:

What a beautiful day to sit at a cafe with no worries and a cold drink in hand.

So it was that the over large Ta-Toa found himself doing just that.

Still, a bit of company would be nice. He'd hardly spoken to anyone since arriving on this island. Never mind the fact that he still had no idea how he'd ended up here.

But there was no sense dwelling on what you couldn't remember, so Andrex simply smiled to himself and sipped his drink.

OOC: open for interaction.

IC: Keyanu

The city was bustling with life, surprisingly, especially under the harsh sun. Perhaps they were used to it? It was most likely. She moved past a large market-place, not looking at any merchants who may want to stray a grabbing hand. She shuffled through a small group of people talking about money - and then it hit her. She had no money. She had no idea what the currency was here, so her money, if there was any, would most likely be useless. She sighed. How could she be so stupid?

Moving on, she stood under the shade of an overhanging roof of a building nearby. Next to her, a being much like herself, was happily drinking from a small glass. She was also thirsty, but with no money, and in the middle of a desert, how could she find anything to drink. Sighing again, she took out one of her pistols and opened the chamber, and closed it. Opened and closed. Opened, and closed.

OOC: Keyanu is standing next to Andrex.

IC: Jokaro

"The Engineering Department gave me a job because I gassed a diner. I was about to head, er, home, for the night, but figured I'd introduce myself."

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

"Do my ears decieve me? A colleague?" I inquired with sudden interest, and swiveled aside to let him a little further in.

This was a milestone, for the first time I had someone to talk legit shop with (assuming that this guy was awesomer than he looked, which was entirely possible, just look at me).

"Go ahead and introduce yourself and all that, I haven't heard anyone doing that unironically before"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"I'm very well," Peho said cheerfully. "Thanks for asking! And are you well, miss?"

-Void

Oceanna twitched a little, slowly starting to play her guitar...which seemed to help with the twitching.

IC Onamazu

Ah, there we go!

She held out a handful of widgets to the counting girl, "please take these if you need them, miss!"

Motini's eyes narrowed, "I'm... great..?" she looked to Onamazu who held out an open hand full of coins. Honestly, Mot hadn't finished counting, although she knew she wouldn't have enough for new boots. She just didn't know how many.

She eyed up the money. It was laden with disgusting germs. Covered in a deadly weapon, poised to strike her immune system.

Mot reached forward and took a handful of widgets, cleaning the palm off completely, "Thanks."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

"Well, theoretically we'll find Rahkshi in those Dark Walks that each village has. I'm starting to think we should delay going to Ta-koro for now and just hunt some Rahkshi, my guitar is itching for some blood!" She played a few dramatic notes on her guitar. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Holy . Who are these people? "Holy . Who are you people?" She took a drag on her cigarette as she hastily shoved widgets into her pocket. With her other hand, Mot reached for a sealed hand-wipe, "You' tellin' me you' going to fight Rahkshi? With a guitar?" She blew smoke off to the side and opened one sanitation wipe, "And on top of tha', you don' know where to even find the buggers?"

Mot wiped her hands, "Look, if you guys are just gonna throw your live' away like tha', I'll be happy to take all your cash."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:Arvas

Now that was rude.

"That guitars pretty heavy, would serve just as well as a club as it does a musical instrument." He looked towards the front gate.

"Volin's right though, should get moving. Did Savfina get the mech going again?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

OOC: Sorry about the wait guys.

Renaka- Po-koro

IC: "Excellent," the pale Po-matoran said as she reached into her satchel and pulled out a pair of papers. A quick scratch of a pen later and she handed them to the duo. "Hand these to the guard at the door of the Engineering Department. It's the biggest building near the Sentinel HQ."

So saying she turned and left, followed by her guards.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Renaka- Po-koro

IC: The doors to Sentinel HQ swept open to allow entrance to Po-koro's new Akiri. Renaka nodded once to the receptionist before continuing on towards a room much deeper into the building.

The Po-koro end of the Ta-Po telegram system had been set up inside the Sentinel main building where the chances of it falling into the wrong hands were minimal. A guard was constantly at the door in addition to the dedicated operator. Soon enough the entire koro would have access to the technology but for now it remained an exclusive and very valuable device.

A flash of her official badge of office was enough to get  the guard to move out of the way and allow the small entourage entrance.

"Send a message to Jaller." She said to the Matoran sitting at the single uncluttered desk in the room. "Tell him I want to talk."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1