BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Ior

Walking up to one of the huts, Ior tried opening its crudely cut metal plate of a door, only to find it to be stuck. Applying force only resulted in it breaking off of its hinges, and Ior groaning in irritation. Ior walked inside the hut, and laid the plate up to the now gaping hole that was his doorway. "Well, at least this one has... had a door."

Ior put his rucksack into the corner, and looked around the small hut, noticing the crudely built bed in the corner with a small blanket on top of its hastily welded metal frame, which had begun to rust. "I guess this will have to do." Ior sat on the bed... which immediately broke down. Ior noticed the rust on the break-seams, indicating the bed had rusted all the way through. "Arrrgh! Karzahni's keister!"

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Utu Kotore - Kumu-Islet Sea

I scowl slightly. I didn't really want to get rid of the Mark unless I absolutely had to. The last one? It had a lot of implications. I decided to ask in order to keep my options open, "How did they get rid of them?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:

Merror felt a tap on his shoulder a few seconds after sitting down. Turning his head he spotted a Le-Matoran he knew well, who was using his cane to to poke him. Sisk grinned at him. "You quick-left the HQ and didn't stop short-by to say hello-hi?"

OOC: And another one back in action.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Ior

Out went the remains of the bed, leaving only the blanket to be slept on. "Ujujuj, might as well go to some other hut, seeing as how the door is portable too..." And so, Ior made his way to the next hut, taking the broken off door with him, and placing it on the hole that was the doorway of the hut. Turning around, he noticed a similar, yet less crudely built bed-frame, this one carrying an actual mattress. It also seemed less rusty than the other one. "Ah, there we go." Ior put his rucksack into the corner, and sat on the bed, giving a sigh of relief when it didn't immediately break down from his weight.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC:

"Ah! What the-" I watched in fear as an abomination came out of the bushes like a predator stalking it's prey to hit me with a stick, which, having caught me off guard, hit me hard in the head. "Molessstorr....." I muttered with my last breath even as I slumped to the ground.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:

The Half-Mook quickly grabbed Examus, and began to hop away with him...

-

When Examus awoke, he would find that he was in some sort of mass-cell, except that it was made out of extremely old yet extremely durable trees. He was free to wander the cell, but there was no visible exits, not even any sort of window. Upon deciding to break out, he found that he had no tools, and no Kanohi.

He was trapped. And he was alone.

IC:

*Rub rub*

*Rub rub rub*

"What the ?" I muttered as my hands touched against the surface of my cell. It wasn't the cell that confused me; but the texture. Or feel. Whatever. As my fingertips gleaned over the bark of the wooden cage surrounding me, something felt different than normal. Something felt....missing.

The Sohfir!?

My hands went up to my face and glanced through thin air as they reached for where my mask should have been. The unique curves and angles of the Mask of Friction no longer situated where they should be. Without the mask, that explained why everything felt....weird. The clever understanding of how objects rubbed against each other through my touch had been a factor of my mask, and without it, everything felt plain.

As the fact that my mask was gone dawned on me, the placebo disappeared, and I immediately succumbed to the lack of energy, my leg giving out and my arms coming down for support. Steadying myself, I looked around again. As far as I could see, this entire prison was made of wood. I'm not sure where I was, but if I had to guess, we were still in Le-Wahi.

The Sohfir was gone....

"Hey....Let me out." I could barely pronounce the words; I wasn't used at all to not having my mask on at all times. The sound probably didn't even get past the wooden walls of this confinement, but I spoke it nonetheless, hoping somebody would be able to hear it.

My Sohfir is gone.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Alfon

Lately I've found that my days have slowed to a crawl, each passing one more sluggish than the last. I guess that just means guard duty's a dull way to pass the time. There's not much to do apart from watching over the construction workers, and sometimes I find myself lending a hand out of sheer boredom and partially because it allows me to relive Pala-Koro's infancy. The manual labor's probably the most interesting part of my day, apart from the odd Rahi us Riders have to deal with, and I've become more and more inclined to finding different ways to busy myself.

Like say, going for a walk. I know, I shouldn't wander away from camp (I could probably get fired), but the change in scenery's nice. I'm never gone for more than fifteen minutes anyways. I usually go alone without Vohu, since the bugger's a pain to keep around.

Away from the clanging sounds of manual labor, I slumped by the trunk of a tree and closed my eyes, taking in my daily dose of peace and quiet. It occurred to me I was hungry, so I figured I'd head back soon. For now though, I just sat in contentment.

Edited by TX Wade

Ic:

Not much later, Alfon would be disturbed by someone poking him in the side with a staff.

The person doing the poking of course, being a magnificently beautiful she-toa. Red and silver in her colour, she was clad only in furs, and had a mischievous grin on her face.

"Hey there, got some time to give a girl some directions?"

Edited by First Son Jiyu

When I opened my eyes, I knew right then and there that I'd be gone for more than just fifteen minutes.

Oh Nui, help me.

"Not at all." I said, whipping out one of my best smiles as I began to get up. "In fact, I'd be happy to show you the way to wherever it is you're going, if you don't mind company that is."

Handsome?

I could care less if this chick's got a guy's name, she's hot and she's totally into me. I mean, look at those hips; they ain't lying.

"Will do." I said, almost salivating as I caught up, walking a little ahead now. "If you'll just follow me..."

IC:

Years Ago.......

"The Kanohi Sohfir. Legend tells of great Toa-heroes who's great masks of power was the Sohfir, the mask of friction. This unorthodox mask allowed the user to manipulate friction - the very forces of two objects clashing."

"What kind of objects?"

"Anything."

"What about people?"

"People?"

"Well, more than just people. Matoran and Rahi are always hitting each other. Same with the bad matoran. If you could control the hitting, then you could stop it, right? And that would be peace!"

"Ahahaha. Yes, perhaps. That would be peace."

Present day......

I rose once again, my hands clawing in useless anguish against this prison, this maniacal solitude. The mask of friction had been taken......and it was the only thing left behind for me. The only thing they had left behind for me, before they left this world and passed onto the next.

Tch.

Right then and there, I made a promise to myself. I would get my mask back. And I would make whoever took it pay. And I would make whoever took them pay.

I wouldn't be locked in here forever.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Sisk):

"Demons?", Sisk asked, walking over to the opposite side of the table and sat down across from Merror. His limp had considerably lessened, but he was still slightly hobbling, which explained why he still used the cane as well.

"What Demons are do you mean-refer to? Nothing evil-bad creepy-crawling out from deep-down of the dark walks, is there?"

---------------------

(Aparangi)

The dark Toa stopped in his tracks as the six Skakdi surrounded him. They wasted no time charging at him with their clubs raised. Why they didn't use their powers or a more thought-out strategy he didn't know, nor did he particularly care at this moment.

He sidestepped the first Skakdi, letting the momentum carry the attacker past him. He then activated his mask, the Hau forming the shield around him, the swinging sticks bouncing off it.

Aparangi cracked his knuckles. "My turn."

OOC: Gah, inspiration ran away from me. Gonna finish this little Aparangi bit later =)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

My feet, immobilized in vegetation, remained stuck to the earth and my instincts, finally kicking in after a moment's panic, told me something I should have thought very obvious: it's a trap.

"Aw karz..."

And then something struck me in the back of the head.

Ic:

"Wow. That was almost pathetically easy," the toa of the green said, starting to drag Alfon away.

-

"Bravo. But if you want be technical about it, it's my turn."

If aparangi would turn around, an ash bear charged right into him, claws ready to swipe him into a tree. Not far away, a horned toa roared at the bear, his mask glowing as he pointed for the skakdi to dogpile atop him.

IC: Dehkaz

The two were directed deeper into the stone compound, the gritty hallway lit partially by a number of lightstone which looked like they'd seen better days. The thin Skakdi lead the way forward through the worn building, passing a number of closed, and locked, doors on his way, while the two unsavory looking brutes trailed behind at a suitably threatening distance. Meaning they could draw their obviously worn weapons should they need to.

From behind the unfamiliar Kanohi, Dehkaz almost rolled his eyes. It was all theatrics, a show of power, keep the unfortunates waiting. Pass them by a few bloodstains, maybe add in some screams for good effect, he'd seen it all before.

Under completely different circumstances.

Probably not the best time to remember what followed.

After what seemed like an uncalled for amount of time spent walking at a frustrating pace, they were ushered into a room. The room was large, large enough for sunlight to stream into it from a small crystalline window on the roof, and then large enough for the sunlight to barely lighten the room.

It was also unusually adorned, for a stone building in the middle of the jungle. There were a number of objects littering both the walls and the floor, as if someone had haphazardly dumped a number of valuable possessions into a single spot on the map. Which was probably what had happened.

Near the back of the room was a high-backed chair, more aptly described as a small throne, turned away from them.

"Boss, these two are lookin' for work, I think 'ey're the one's we 'eard of," One of the brutes said, stepping into the room behind Dehkaz and Naona.

"Are they now?" Came a voice from behind the chair, before it turned with a single motion...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naona

Naona showed no emotion on her face as the crime lord, a rather muscular Turaga of Electricity, revealed himself. While she could say that it was somewhat surprising, seeing a venerable elder hold such a position, it did not stop her from immediately assessing what dangers he posed to both her and Dehkaz, especially when they were now deep within the viper's den.

The first thing of note was the physique. For a Turaga, the man before them was definitely in top shape, his scarred and rugged body perfectly capable of wielding the sheathed broadsword that Naona saw leaning against a nearby wall. His blue eyes held years and years of experience, leading to the (correct) assumption that he was deadly in both body and mind. And with the Noble Calix present upon his face, he could easily reach the limits of mortal ability.

It would not do to underestimate the man, especially one old enough to survive past their destiny yet stay so well-trained.

Edited by Fabulous Sunshine

IC: Colx (Fitness Center)

We made good time to the ol' stomping grounds, and I got good and comfortable in an armchair near the empty fireplace. It would've been awful cozy to have the fire roaring, but now wasn't the right time.

"Hmm." I pondered, "now lemme see if I can pull something from off the ol' memory lane"

IC: Vrina

Vrina could not help but laugh as she sat across from Colx with her elbows on her knees

"Now now grampa don't fry your brain trying to think of something."

OOC: Alright, screw this. Timeskip Powers Activate

IC: Colx (Fitness Center)

"And there you go, that's where I got this" I said, pointing out one of my bigger arms scratches just where it drew a line across a toned muscle.

"Thinking it was about... thirty or so years now. Hard to tell for sure"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Remove my blood to remove my mark? Not hardly," I said, shaking my head. "I don't remember anymore if anybody actually did do it that way, but if they did, it was most likely removal of their blood to the point that they died...or they were very, very lucky. No, most of us took care of our Marks in a different way.

I turned and pointed to where the Kumu Islets had been, before speaking. "We all went to a temple over in the islets - before they sank - and learned two things. First, our marks were all used in an attempt to make us the slaves of some insane, Makuta-loving Toa of Magnetism, and second, that inside that temple - that we all had to be there to open, as our Marks were, essentially, the keys - was some odd power that had control over the marks and was able to remove them from us. Makuta, some part of Mata-Nui, some other higher power, I'm not sure. To reference the earlier discussion, I like to call it voodoo." I gestured to where my Mark had formerly been, to the scar that now was there and held the old Mark's shape. Barely visible, but still there.

"And I'm being completely serious, and I've got this scar from where my Mark was as the proof. I went into that temple with it, and I got sent out without it, and with no understanding of how it was removed or what removed it. My plan is to get you into that temple and get the Mark of - Fear, wasn't it? - off of you so that you don't end up dying from it."

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Jetzul

"I don't like this one bit..."

Word had been spreading like a wildfire in the underworld. One became two, two became four, four became eight, eight become sixteen, so on and so forth. But for all that it spread, there was little information to be gained. All spice and no substance. But there was one name that counted, one he had heard before.

Reveler.

A self proclaimed social Darwinist and quite the hedonist, the Reveler was all but unknown to most of the island. But to Mata Nui's dark side, he was talked about quite a bit. The owner of a settlement and illegal fighting ring in Le-Wahi, he was known for his vicious gladiator matches and his grand feasts for the victors. About two out of three of criminals knew his name and about one half knew about the games. Nobody Jetzul had interrogated as of yet knew exactly where he was, or what exactly his deal was. All anybody knew was that it was in Le-Wahi, on the mountain.

So Jetzul was currently sitting in a tree, staring at more trees. As far as the eye could see. Thank Mata Nui for the sun and the moons. Otherwise, he'd be here all day.

Edited by Last Son Amakusa

Ic: (various people):

Examus wouldn't be left alone for long, as a pair of skakdi opened the entrance to his cell, barring the exit as "Moe" walked in and deposited a weapon and maskless Alfon in the cell, before heading back out as quickly as they came.

-

Elsewhere in le-wahi, while the detective looked for secrets in the wrong places, the tree beneath him began to shake.

IC Jetzul

"... Oh dear." If it was a Rama, there would be trouble. Creating a metal ramp with rails and hooking it on to several more trees, he began walking downwards. "What is down there?" A one handed sword materialized in his hand and he lifted his cane in the other.

Edited by Last Son Amakusa