BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Lain

"Aiming yer attacks better would do ya some good."

I twirl my lance about, handling the (perhaps pointlessly) long-shafted weapon with ease. "I didn' intend rudeness, Ko-Toa. Just offerin' advice ta ya. Once you've mastered yer weapon, all yer strikes ought ta be true as can be. Saves time from finishin' adversaries ya missed the heart of." I tap my mask, a blue Sanok. Kanohi of Accuracy, "of course, this little gem 'ere helps a bit with that."

...but close to it

IC-Tavari and NPC

As the group entered Le-Koro, a small voice rang out from nearby a ruined hut.

"Psst!"

Tavari was the first one to notice the stranger, a Ta-Matoran with a Yellow Komau. "Looking for an adventure?" he said. Tavari was Intrigued by this offer, as she had been waiting for something Interesting to happen all day.

OOC

(Totally not a shameless attempt to get my character into the Ta-Koro Staff quest)

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Akhulii

"The turaga speaks the general truth. There's no exact potion or brew that directly makes you stronger, but like with fighting, using tactics with different potions can bend a fight a little more in your favor. There are potions that can paralyze or give your opponent a sickly feeling, and others that make your muscles harder and your joints loosen up for easier mobility. Granted these are very difficult and pricy brews, and it's hard to get your hands on more than a small tube, but they still work. Alchemy and brewery isn't directly magic; what you make still has to physically make sense and have a reason for doing what it does.

"That's why I'm out here. Making brews and potions depends heavily on what you decide to put in, for every material has slightly different properties that will change what your substance will do. It's a complex process and having the right ingredients decides what an alchemist can do and make."

IC Izzun

"No, that's not what I meant. I have mastered my abilities already, Lain, and that is how I have taken down titans. My only hope is to be strong enough one day to take down a Makuta unnoticed. Giving them time only lets them attack you lethally first." He noticed the odd yellow-masked Matoran.

A few seconds later, however, the Matoran had joined their group and was busy talking to Tavari, or whatever that name is.

IC-Tavari and NPC

"There's word on the street in Ta-Koro that Turaga Sanguivox is planning a Perilous expedition, and I thought that everybody should know about it!" The Matoran Said. "I figured that heroic Toa like you lot would be interested."

"Which Direction is Ta-Koro?" Tavari Asked, wanting to get a piece of the Action.

The Matoran pointed to the north. "Just keep going Northeast until you reach a volcanic region, and Ta-Koro's the Fortress city in the middle of the Lava Lake."

Tavari Turned to the rest of the group. "Everyone, Messenger duty'll have to wait. I'm going to pursue something More exciting."

OOC

By the Way, Tavari hasn't mentioned her Name to the group yet, so how does Izzun know her name?

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Sloth (Le-Koro)

At which point we pillage everything in sight, consequences be ######, Sloth sighed internally. She smirked back, but her eyes weren't in it -- they were set in a steely determination as they fell on the Le-Koro's gathered protectors, who they were finally nearing. She put an end to their conversation with a single nod to Vyartha; it wasn't worth risking their plans being overheard now that they were within earshot of the company.

IC:

I noted Sloth's signal to end the conversation as we approached the outskirts of the city. I went silent, my eyes hard in their observation of the assembly before us.

Here we go.

OOC: Are there any PC defenders of Le-Koro left in the city proper, or have they all left to fight?

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Tavari

"Keep me in mind." Tavari said once more before leaping onto a branch and running off to this so-called Ta-Koro.

OOC

Tavari has traveled to Ta-Wahi. You can still interact with the Matoran NPC, though.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Sloth (Le-Koro)

At which point we pillage everything in sight, consequences be ######, Sloth sighed internally. She smirked back, but her eyes weren't in it -- they were set in a steely determination as they fell on the Le-Koro's gathered protectors, who they were finally nearing. She put an end to their conversation with a single nod to Vyartha; it wasn't worth risking their plans being overheard now that they were within earshot of the company.

IC:

I noted Sloth's signal to end the conversation as we approached the outskirts of the city. I went silent, my eyes hard in their observation of the assembly before us.

Here we go.

OOC: Are there any PC defenders of Le-Koro left in the city proper, or have they all left to fight?

-Void

OOC: Me / Ghidora / Ultimo / Dallior's PCs are all pretty close to it, close enough for PLOT to happen at least

IC Lain

A small tuft of fyrebush grew in my hand, I tossed it to Akhulii. "Ya ferget who yer with lad."

...but close to it

IC: Akhulii

Akhulii looked up at Lain with wide eyes. "My goodness, thank you! Those powers over the green sure come in handy don't they..." Akhulii was very happy. This toa of green clearly could manipulate the green well, meaning he'd be perfect for the job.

Akhulii quickly and carefully packed up the bunch of fyrebush. There's no need wasting any of that!

OOC: Oops, sorry bout not being very involved in this. That's what happens when your camping all week! :)

IC Kigta: I point to a larger shack than the rest, with a sign reading "Kongu". "I'll guess that's his place."

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC - Kahal [Le-Koro]: 

The scent of blood and leather clung onto the strangely dressed hunter as he made his way through the village. As it turned out, many of his other neighbors had already begun evacuating. The Toa occasionally tapped a one of the arrows in his quiver as he passed through, making sure that he still had enough in case of an emergency. He didn't have any particular destination in mind at the moment but something was bound to happen.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by -Golden Knight-

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Interaction delivery!

Izzun noticed the heavy scent of blood in the air. Goodness gracious, who is making that smell? He targeted the smell to a figure in the distance, wearing strange garmets he really couldn't describe off the bat. Several creature's blood scents came off him, and he had a quiver on his back containing a few arrows although it has space for several more.

"Watch out." He whispered to Akhulii, considering he trusted him the most. When the figure came nearer, Izzun walked up and asked "Pardon me, is this Akiri Kongu's dwelling?"

IC - Kahal [Le-Koro]:

The hunter scratched his chin before turning around with a blank face and reading the sign on the hut. He tilted his head slightly and nodded before turning back towards the small group.

"Huh. Looks like it. Shouldn't you be evacuating the village now? There's... something eating the trees? Not really sure, I was sleeping in when people started running for the hills." The hunter said as he yawned. 

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Oh.

IC Kigta: I sigh, "Just our luck, I guess. Well, let's go find some sub shack..." I begin to leave but notice a few in the group talking to some blood-stained weirdo. I go over and eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC Izzun

"The evacuation was due to some beetles, who don't like being flash-frozen. They aren't so tough, but I think that that massive swarm that went through here was just a tidbit." He noticed someone or other running through the streets, saying hi to anything it thought was a Matoran.

"Who in Karzanhi is that?"

((I suddenly wish I'd kept her in the Koro.  lD))

IC: Trava (Outside Le-Koro)

"Alright, if everyone here is agreed, then I'll lead you to the site of the battle. Come on"

Toa Tukeli
Currently: Following nervously
Interacting With: Trava, Rune, ect [open]
Mood: emotionless

IC: Once again, the Ga-Toa was distracted.  Not knowing what else to do with this situation, she blinked and started to follow.  After a moment though, she managed to speak up.  "...is anyone guarding Le-Koro? Just in case... you know..."

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Ic: Artem

Artem loved Le-Koro. He loved its joyful citizens. He loved the music. He loved the jungle. He loved everything about it. He did not, however, love what it had become. A desolate and decaying place of misery. Nearly the opposite of the bright village it once was. but nonetheless, it was a useful spot to find fellow thieves.

Ooc: I havent been on in a while. how does getting into Le-koro work these days?
Oh and open for interaction

Edit: wow ive missed a lot

Edited by Hiram McDaniels

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

IC: Alfon

While most people had fled, the Reveler's words influenced a few to stay and fight alongside his mooks. They probably outnumbered us three to one and there were sure to be a few others creeping around. I wasn't pleased with our odds but if we didn't push forward, it meant going back to the pit and that was out of the question.

I gritted my teeth in frustration, balling my hand into a fist. It crackled with electricity, building up energy as our opponents got closer and closer. When they got within range, my palm shot out and multiple tendrils arced through the air. Some dropped to the ground and turned violently spastic, others were briefly stunned and the lucky ones kept on pushing. I drew my sword and begun pressing forward, hopefully as a quartet and not by myself.

Sparks flew as swords clashed, constant blows chipping away at the rusty blade I'd chosen earlier. Despite my crummy weapon, nothing slowed me down. I was quicker than anyone here by far, moving effortlessly as I dodged and parried with the speedy reflexes my Calix afforded me. All I needed was a well-timed swing or a quick zap to drop someone, while Colx had his brawny buffness and fancy eye powers to dish out the pain. Aparangi skillfully dispatched his opponents too, and Exa was holding his own just fine.

If we really wanted to, we could have booked it to freedom. Of course, none of us did. We had business to settle with the Reveler.

And I had beef with Moe.

IC: Colx (Secret Arena)

I barreled through a pair of the reveler's oncoming mooks with a good feeling in my gut. I had gone awfully long without a good fight.

Thinking quickly, I grabbed one of the wooden sticks some of the mooks seemed to be armed with and introduced it to the skull of a third, the rest of me followed soon after to make good on the first impression.

Coming up behind Alfon I let out a short grunt of hello before I returned to watching my own hide.

OOC:

Ooc: I havent been on in a while. how does getting into Le-koro work these days?

Oh and open for interaction

Unfortunately, Le-Koro is currently completely abandoned due to most of the populace off to deal with a swarm of ravenous beetles that eat trees.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: haven't posted as him for such a long time...

IC: Jetzul

Jetzul wasn't sure what was going on. But he wasn't going to stick around. Wait, he couldn't let a criminal escape scot-free, could he? But if he stayed, there was the risk of death or permanent imprisonment, which would get in the way of his justice...

Firing off pellets of iron at the mob like a shotgun, he slowly backed away from the crowd, intending to make a break for the wall. He passed by some other combatants (Colx and Alfon), asking "Why aren't you guys running?!"

Edited by namcurtsnoC

IC: Uzan

Uzan couldn't find any one in Le-koro so she started back towards where she started. She saw another being and yelled at him "Hey, pal! I'm Uzan! You know where anyone is?"

Ooc: McDaniels that's you

Edited by toa grimlock

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

"Me?" Artem said cautiously as he turned to see who was speaking. He attempted to remain casual. The being, who was just a silhouette,  could be a marine "No idea. Used to come here all the time. Theres no one here now. Well, thats fairly obvious. Why do you ask?"

Ooc: hey grimlock could you link me to your rpg profiles page? cant find it at all.

Edited by Hiram McDaniels

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

OoC: I'm on my phone so this might not work but http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/page-6 it should be second from the bottom.

IC: Uzan

"Well," said Uzan, "This is only my first time here in Le-koro, or is it second? Doesn't matter. I was wondering because I didn't realize no one was here. Oh I'm Uzan by the way did I already say that? Who are you?"

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

Artem could quickly see that this toa was not a marine. "I haven't been in this neck of the woods for a time. I've been... elsewhere. I am quite bewildered as to why this place is suddenly empty" Artem extended his hand towards Uzen "And I am Artem. Hello"

BzpRpg Profile