Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tooroko gave this request some thought. How could it be done? "Well, for a start I think a toa of psionics could do it, but they're banned in this RPG a bit rare on this island. I think the Makuta and his rahkshi have some mental powers, but I wouldn't go talk to them. Turaga Onewa has a mask of mind control, but I'm not sure that it can affect memories." He completed his list. None of the options sounded very hopeful, so he wracked his brains for one more. "A good, hard knock on the head might work too".OOC: :P

ppg2.png

IC: Tirus, His SmithyTirus sighed as he hammered away on the hot steel. Work, work, work. Finishing the blade, he examined the saw-teeth. Perfect. Moving on to the handle, he carefully crafted an amazing rapier-style bowl-guard, working the metal like an artist works with paint. His matoran client let out a cry of amazment. "It's not that good." He gruffly replied.Finishing the blade, the elderly Toa placed it into the water-barrel, smiling at the all-to famaliar hiss. "Done." He said as he placed it in the Matoran's hand. OOC: Open for interaction!

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I haven't been able to keep up, so...IC: MoylanShe was still sleeping below deck.

Xxeth called for Moylan. "Oye! Moylan! Wake up down there! The food is here."There was no answer. "Fine...I'll just make you wake up." He grinned wickedly. He sensed a cold draft blowing by. Perfect. He set the cold draft below deck and into where Moylan was asleep. Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: DivinexDivinex managed to deflect the sword that was flying at his head, but he didn't quite get the other one, which smacked into him, leaving what would probably become a sizable bruise in a minute or two. He retaliated by leaping at Plagia and swinging his mace in a powerful arc at her midsection, hoping to knock her into the ground...OOC: What did Rynekk and Akinii do last? I can't remember what was exactly going on, and I can't find the post(s)...

IC(Balaythah, Jild, and Tairel)

"We've made it," says the Skakdi to the beings following him. He was soon to the peak of the volcano, Kraata still in hand. "Makuta has commanded that I feed the volcano this beast, so I will do just that." The monster was flung into the volcano. A short pause and flames began to spew out of the top of the volcano. Jild smiles as he watches the rest of his slaves engulfed in flame. All that was left were a few burning pieces of their Kanohi and armor."I have completed my task."Balaythah was carried into the hospital; a trail of blood following him.Tairel looks up to see the Matoran before looking toward Riaril."You need me to handle this one?"-Mef Man

IC: Riaril nodded curtly. "Takimoc will oversee your work."At this point, the socket had been covered up. She turned to Moriika. "Wheel him to the bed next to Nakumir."The ta-matoran nodded. Within seconds, the patient was being carted away again towards that hallway.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro StreetsTank shrugged, "Call me a pessimist, but I don't think there is anybody like me."IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro GateTuara hopped off the cart, and started walking towards the nearby Guards post. They had a holding cell next to her office, "This way."Tank noticed a strange look on Ril's face, quickly shared by Naona. He turned around to see a large Toa of ice, maskless, and being moved in a cart across the street. But the things that didn't catch Tank's eye, was not in fact the stunning Toa of fire, the Toa of electricty's grasp on the large being's mask, or even the cart itself.It was what was on the Toa's arm. Similar in shape to Tank's, a dark shade of purple, and more twisted. A Mark.The Toa was unconsious. Tank looked back at his companions and speed-walked towards the Toa of fire. "Who is this Toa?""This sad excuse of a Toa is named Utu.""I must speak with him!""Now hold on a minute, do you know him?"Tank's voice was filling with desperation, "No. Well. Maybe. It's hard to explain. I must speak with him!"Tuara was a bit surprised at the Toa's apparent requirement. She stopped walking, "Look, he-""I don't care what he did! I need to talk to him."Tuara sighed, "Fine. But we're putting him in the cell first."Tank looked back to Ril and Naona, a half joyous look on his face, a half worried look. Tuara helped Kinvex carry the Toa into the cell before locking it. It was designed for Matoran. Not beings of power. Utu had however used up a lot of his energy previously in Ko-Koro, and without his mask he didn't have much strength anyways. He'd hold. For now.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: [Ril]Ril sighed."Look at you," he said, "now back to me. Now back at you, now back to me. Sadly, you are not me."He paused for a moment, before gesturing to himself."But if you stopped being pessimistic and switched to being an optimist, you could be like me."He snapped his fingers, fire soon surrounding them."Look up," he continued in a deadpan, "back up. Where are you? You're in a ring of fire with the man you could be like. What's in your hand? Back at me."A ball of molten magma appears in Ril's hand."I have it. It's molten magma shaped perfectly into a ball. Look again. The ball of molten magma is now a rock!"He grinned."Anything is possible when you're an optimist and not a pessimist."He flashed into existence right next to Tank."I'm right behind you."

IC: MoylanAt the call of food, there was the loud noise of a barrel coming loose from her chair, and another thunk as her head struck the floor, no longer held in place by the barrel. Then it was followed by some rather foul words.Then she walked up onto the deck, in a very bad mood.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zarrus slowly came to, and made to move his right arm, only to remember that it wasn't there. However, it appeared that the socket had been filled, which gave him some relief. Guessing by his environment and the fact that he was being wheeled around on a stretcher, he assumed that he had been taken into the hospital.He closed his eyes and savored the moment, letting out a sigh of relief.

IC: XxethXxeth helped Tooroko get the food cart onto the deck, with the two of them, it was rather easy. Xxeth heard some curses and then saw Moylan coming up deck. "Ah, there you are." He grinned at Moylan. "The food is here."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Tooroko): Tooroko opened up the cart and began removing the rations. This let the Matoran out, who ran straight off the ship and off towards Ta-koro as fast as he could go. Tooroko wasn't too worried about this. If the trader went back to the guard with some trumped-up story of kidnapping, the pirates were far enough away to be safe."Here are the rations" he told the grumpy Moylan. "But we should try to save some for when Odhran gets back. He mentioned some sort of party back in Xa-koro, and we couldn't have one without and food left."IC (Hatann): Soon, the gargantuan trunks of Le-wahi gave way to the burnt wood of the charred forest, and Hatann could no longer pick a path through the treetops. He jumped to the ground, using his gravity powers to lessen the fall. With all the walking his leg was rather painful around the site where the pirate had stabbed him. He hoped he would be able make it to Ta-koro on foot before it refused to work anymore."Not too far now" he grunted to Dhaejun.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC:Against the ash-filled low clowds of the Ta-Wahi sky the silhouette of a big flying Rahi became visible in the distance. The large Gukko bird was flying relatively low to stay clear of the clouds, heading for the foothills of Mount Mangai in the east of the Wahi. Down below, Sisk, the Gukko.tamer could see the constant flow of Lava that wound itself through the rocky terrain, down to the ocean, where it merged with the water in a cloud of steam.The Matoran came in from the north, with important news for the Turaga. Leaning low over the Gukko's neck, he began a slow decent, that would take him to the village of fire.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Tooroko): Tooroko snatched the pineapple out of the air and set it on top of a box of berries. He briefly wondered how the spiky object would fare in one of the ship's cannons, but put the thought aside. A pirate ship throwing fruit? No one would take them seriously.

ppg2.png

IC:OdhránOdhrán trudged onto the ship, instead of launching himself like he usually did. "Great job Draebe and Tooroko. If you need me I'll be below deck sleeping..." And with that, he trudged away.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC(Matu).A few days ago,Matu had left Ta-koro to explore Mata-nui and find the mask of fusion.He remembered the many stories of the ancient world that Vakama had told him.One of them was about Vahriik,a toa of earth,and Tangu,a titan from the ancient order of Mata-nui.It was said that a great Kanohi mask was forged when a great war was going on.The mask was forged so that the matoran could win.But while in the making,the mask split when a giant blade broke off one of the machines and split the mask in half.One half fell into a canister full of red paint,and it cooled,and turned red.The other half of the mask fell into a small cavern,and fell into a giant cave system,where it lay for a long time.Vahriik found the mask while exploring the caves.At the same time,Tangu was on a mission to destroy some Makuta,and found this mask.They both put on the masks at the same time,and a force transported them to a sacred temple.They became the Toa of fusion.Matu snapped out of the memories,and he heard a terrifying scream.-CDP

Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC: JLJL stepped past the Ta-Koro gate. Then, he got away from the guards, and in the middle of Ta-Koro, shouted really loudly, hoping to at least get a reply. He looked around. His sign was still there where he left it. Perhaps usable. Oh well, first to get someone to know. He looked around the streets.JL: HEY, EVERYONE! A TOA NAMED VOI IS CURRENTLY MISSING! HAS ANYONE SEEN HIM?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013