Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Jikal"Not a clue. After I got my Mark, which I can't remember anything of either, he was there." Jikal replied the toa sat up. "Don't know who he is, or where he came from." Jikal chuckled bitterly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Dez - With Orieus and otherDez nodded towards the newcomer."I personally witnessed a Rahkshi attack from the sidelines near my home. I heard talk of one while delivering mail in Le-Koro. He explained.The three headed off to warn those around of the attack. While he wasn't exactly the man with the most stamina, he could make it with enough oxygen to not crash. He would fall behind every now and then, but quickly speed back up.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Oreius) (Ta-Koro)After a few minutes of jogging through the bustling village of Ta-Koro, Oreius, Dez, and the Toa accompanying them came in sight of Vakama's hut, a simple dome of stone with a torch buring at the door. The plain structure of black rock looked unassuming, completely contradicting the being who lived inside, for Turaga Vakama was known for both his wisdom and his hot temper, and any visitor could count on getting a little of both, especially if they said something stupid. Oreius had visited Vakama on several previous occasions, and therefore knew what to expect. So he slowed to a walk and wiped the sweat from his brow as he caught his breath, wanting to appear calm and collected before the Turaga, and especially because that Turaga was Vakama.They stopped before the plain door, and Oreius turned to his companions. "I'll do most of the talking, but if Vakama asks you a question, then answer. Try to speak plainly and truthfully, because he won't give you the time of the day otherwise."The Ta-Matoran paused, then, trying to cast his leader in a better light, continued: "He's a great man, but he's quite busy, so we just need to show that we're not wasting his time."With that said, Oreius reached out and knocked on the Turaga's door.OOC: PM'ing Nuju...

IC: JikalJikal shook his head. "I should be fine." He accepted her hand and stood. He attempted to take a step, and stumbled, grasping Kitsune's shoulder to keep from falling. "Darn Iris. You're so petty."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Jikal/Iris"You go ahead and try, girlie." Iris growled. "If you want your other shoulder hurt." Jikal sighed. "Shut up Iris." He looked at Kitsune. "Unfortunately, I can't mute him."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Infernavika from Kumu Islets.IC: Gunner - InfernavikaGunner was glad when they reached Ta-Wahi. One, because it was filled to the brim with gullible, value-ignorant Matoran. Plus, the humidity was already drying his clothes."Well, captain," he turned to Raknar, "Unless you have a plan, I'd like to suggest we dock here, so we can rip off some Matoran."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Navigating the Infernavika. Obviously. :PIC-Grochi:"Well, captain," Grochi said to Raknar, "I know a good place we can go over to. It's called something like the Magma Lounge, if I remember right." He smiled, looking at the Koro. He looked over to the Kolhii field...and froze. He stared at Kamaehu and the others, angrily, about to Teleport straight over and kill the bloody brakas.Until Raknar grabbed him and held him down. Grochi shook himself, and relaxed his grip on the wheel.OOC: Minor bunnying...but now we get to start a whole new conversation. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "I don't know why you would think that Lashev." Said Kamaehu, selecting his own staff. It was a bit longer than Avya's, and had a bound leather grip. "Well, Avya, before we begin, there is still one more piece of equipment you may need. There." He pointed to near the staffs, to a selection of round shields.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: SoliSoli looked at Ferrosey strangely, which meant nothing really considering she was blind. "Ferrosey are you still drunk, cause in case you didn't realize we are inside. Remember you broke the lock and then barged in. Then after going back outsid and waiting Stronin came and brought you in." Soli recapped.IC: NikaronNikaron looked at Kamaehu for second before shaking his head, "Are you sure you wish for Avya to be the defender? It is her first time. Most people start out as a striker(ooC: Made that up on the spot, I'd say it fits.:P)." Nikaron reminded Kamaehu.IC: Claw-WingThe bird was getting impatient, it knew it was supposed to recieve armor, and it also knew that armorsmiths had to measure the intended wearer first, Claw-Wing wasn't being measure. So he did the logical thing, he stuck his head in the door of Zyckel shop, as if to remind the Black Smith of his presence.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: ZyckelHe had just finished covering up the original Rahkshi armor away so it would not be seen. And then, mere moments later, the head of a Gukko burst in through the window. "Get out of my shop you foul creature! I will not work with such putrid beasts as yourself!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Avya) (Ta-Koro)I shrugged. "It's okay, Nikaron. I can always switch if I turn out to be a useless defender."I picked up one of the shields, noting that it was solid enough to deflect a shot, yet light enough so as not to be a burden. The wood was smooth and varnished, and ringed with metal for added strength.

Edited by Eyru Bieber

IC (Oreius) (Ta-Koro)Oreius smiled. "Nice to meet you, Divinex. I'm Oreius, member of the Ta-Koro Guard, and this is Dev."Looking back at the door, Oreius started wondering if Vakama hadn't heard him, or maybe if he wasn't home. Granted, the ordeal with the hospital was over now, but it had been pretty big. The Turaga might be with Jaller, or even down interrogating that Toa of Ice, though that usually wasn't the Turaga's job. Still, that Toa had caused a lot of damage...The Ta-Matoran knocked again, this time a little louder.

OOC: Finally, something's happening!IC-Lashev:"I say it because I know it's true, Kamaehu," Lashev said, smiling insolently at the older Toa. He swung his new staff around a few times, again, getting the feel of it down. He stepped over by Avya. "I'll be striker, Avya. It's my favorite position anyways." He grabbed a ball, tossing it around a few times.Looking over at Kamaehu, he asked, "When do we start?"IC-Ferrosey:"More likely I'm not using my mask enough," Ferrosey said, laughing. He concentrated a moment, and the world came into focus around him. He shifted his feet a bit, to keep blood flowing in his lower legs."Everything feels the same to these old feet," Ferrosey grumbled, making a chair he could sit down in. He leaned back, before 'looking' up at Soli. "So, how's the sword-smithing going, Soli?" He asked, amiably.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: SoliSoli groaned Ferrosey hadn't changed, still rudely sitting down while everyone else was standing, still she did prefer standing, but that was beside the point. She answered his question with a simple one word answer, "Slow."IC: NikaronNikaron laughed, "I suppose that means I'll be on my own team then. Well I suppose we can ignore the rules prohibiting that for the sake of fun. Unless of course you guys know anyone in the area free to join us?"

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Is it just me, or does anyone else feel this sense of impending doom when they see Nuju Metru's posted something, even if in actuality it's just a kind turaga opening his door...On another note, I prefer your longer posts, Nuju, they make things so much more exciting! :PIC: Riaril (pushing time along with Krayzikk and getting the karz outa' the koro..)Riaril watched with heavy heart, her chest rising and falling intermittently as each boulder was pulled off Nakumiir's flattened corpse. Exposing her broken legs, mangled stomach, and powdered heart light felt almost immoral to Riaril, as if what she was doing was somehow wrong in the worst sense. However, a proper burial was what her friend needed, not a stomachless toa friend who couldn't even look at her crushed friend's shell. Krayzikk finished moving the last boulder, and the duo set to work cleaning Nakumiir off the basement floor. Riaril used her mask of healing to at least return the blood to the body and create dimension to the lower limbs, but beyond that she could not tread. Gingerly, as if picking a flower, Riaril grasped the matoran and lifted Nakumiir in her arms, carrying her out of the rubble to the street. She deposited Nakumiir's body with Takimoc, and walked away, leaving Krayzikk in the dust as her tears and fear compelled her. I ran the hospital. I had the patients. He's coming for me next...OOC: Riaril to Ga-wahi.IC: Ishi"Bingo," Ishi muttered, and with a quick twirl of his flute, Ishi was satisfied. He smiled at the skakdi his thanks and strode out behind the two toa, keeping his distance as he followed them from the red-armored crowd, his coat blending perfectly in with the little brethren around. Xern's true motives for shipping his dog across the perilous island of freaked out singing toa had been to glean information about the strange phenomenon of "mark bearers.""Well, I got my lead." Ishi laughed quietly.OOC: Ishi following Kitsune, since she's so easily standing out in the crowd. :PAlso, it'd be excellent if Ishi could be left alone to track you two for a while and gather some info... Also since I won't be on for a manner of days, perchance. :lol:

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

OOC: yeah, whenever Nuju posts I have a bad feeling. As if in every post there was an ulterior motive.....IC: KrayzikkConfused, incredibly so, Krayzikk decided to follow Riaril. He spared Takimoc a glance, as if to say Why? Why leave? And then followed Riaril, not with his mask, but on foot. He thought she might need some time alone, so he followed at a substantial distance.OOC: Krayzikk following Riaril to Ga-Koro

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gunner - InfernavikaGunner shrugged, "Seems like a good idea. Plus, I've never heard of it, so I'll probably be slightly less despised there than normally."He adjusted his hat and coat, straightening his sword, "Well then navigator, if you'd do the honours of bringing this ship to shore."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Guess that wasn't my last post.IC: Kitsune, Ta-KoroKitsune wandered around downtown, trying and failing to locate the restaurant. Sitting down to rest, she rummaged through her travel bag, pulling out a top and two fans, which she proceed to use in a complex series of tricks. Her first love had always been entertainment.

pNNgXax.jpg