Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tawara"Explain it, then. I've got no house, no money and nowhere to go. I've got plenty of time on my hands."

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Kitsune, Ta-KoroKitsune remained silent, not wanting to insult someone accidentally.Raion remained silent, looking for an opening to insult someone directly. Briani never took her eyes of Raion, apparently still raging against him for his whispered comment.OOC: Recap, please?

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Angelus insulted the Bearers, and freed Tuara. That's about it.IC: JikalJikal scowled, it was clearly a touchy subject. "Tuara went inside my unconscious mind to find a way to get rid of Iris. When I woke up, she was trapped. "Jikal took a deep breath, and his voice was tinged with guilt. "She refused to talk to Iris, so he tore her mind apart and picked through it. When he was done, he cast he aside. She was rescued, but she wasn't right. She came back wrong."He lowered his voice, out I'd respect for Tuara, who was still in the room. "When she regained full consciousness, she wasn't Tuara. She ran, and I followed her to a bar. She threatened to burn it down. I didn't think she would, I thought that Tuara wouldn't let her. She burned the place down. I knocked her unconscious, and when she awoke, she was fine. She didn't remember what she'd done."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Time for Raion to be his brakas self. *Evil*IC: Raion, Ta-KoroRaion spoke, his voice containing an underlining of malice. "Here's an idea: Tuara hasn't come back at all. This is simply the same thing we saw at first, only now she's trying to cover it up. Perhaps whatever burned down the bar gained her memories. And perhaps it's using them."This, of course, was sheer stupidity, and Raion knew that. It's intention was to annoy and anger.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara"I agree with Raion," said Tawara, taking the Toa of Earth by surprise. "How do we know this isn't just a trick to get out of jail?"

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: JikalJikal's muscles tensed, as Jikal barely fought down the urge to lunge at Raion.He maneuvered so he was slightly behind Kitsune, so she was another barrier between him and his anger. "I doubt it, Raion. Unlike you, I have seen her memories. One cannot mimic a person perfectly, there will always be habits that can't be imitated properly. And Angelus is best qualified to spot them."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Tawara, Le-Koro has a ton of empty huts. Wait, where do all of you guys live?" Gyren asked. He had no intention of joining Raion and Jikal's little spat, nor did he want to approach the sensitive subject that was Tuara.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Raion, Ta-Koro Raion smiled at Jikal's tension, but the smile faded as he manuvered around Kitsune. "Keep telling yourself that, Sparky." He replied in a obviously-intended lame manner, still hoping to start a fight. OOC: Last post for ta' night!

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara"Wouldn't Angelus also have the most clouded judgement?" pressed the Matoran. "Look, I'm not sayin' I think Tuara is lying, but until we can be absolutely sure, she should stay in her cell. Do you want more people dead?"

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Tawara"Well, I could say you're allowed to walk free 'cause you can resist Iris. But, honestly, that's a good point. Maybe you should be in jail."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: "How about...JOINING ZE GUARD! A-HA-HA! It would-a be perfect...you can arrest people...you can investigate things you'd never otherwise have the right to poke your nose into...you get a larger punishment if you DO break the law because you're SUPPOSED to be enforcing it..." That last part would be great. Heheh. "Unless the training a-scares you...eheheheheh.."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Shady - Ta-Koro/Charred ForestThe slap of cards hitting the table ran through the bar. Four players. Thirteen cards each. Shady certainly wasn't cheating. The former NEX agent sat back in his chair, pulling the money towards himself as he won. A Matoran crouched behind him (his son, the morons had ventured to believe) collected it. He was tied to the chair ("He's mentally disoriented," was the story they'd bought) and Shady listened as the gold clinked to the bottom. "You know, I've been thinking," he dealt the cards, "and maybe something needs to happen on this island." "Stuff is happening," a Toa spat back."I mean...important stuff.""Like what?" a Matoran inquired."Like...death. Conquest. Change in leadership."At this, the drunked chorus of card players plunged into arguing. The disappearance of the Turaga was a hot subject, as a Toa, now out cold, realized. One Toa, whose dark smile was obscured by smoke from his cigar, simply sat across from him, speaking through the chaos."That's a bit drastic, isn't it?""Maybe drastic is what this island needs."He stood up, stretching his left hand. At every finger movement, the earth moved. Pillars of the ground came up and obliterated the consciousness of the fighting Toa and Matoran. He began the trek out the door, no one questioning the knife that came out of his sleeve and stabbing through the heart of the Toa with the cigar.•••••••••••The Charred Forest.The pounding of feet is what Caerinn heard first. Second, the pitter-patter of a smaller pair of feet. The first thing he saw was a jet black Toa ominously approaching, a Ko-Matoran pulled behind him. The Toa threw a hand up, causing a small dogen to form near him. The perfect resting place. "Why, Caerinn," he twirled a blood-stained knife in his hand, "I do believe we've got work to do."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Zacax got to the village and breathed in thinking, "a perfect place to start my business,"He got to the town squee and saw a bunch of carts and stores up, he got to an empty hut that had nothing in it. "does anyone live here?" the young toa asked placing his back pack down, "hello?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro CellTuara sort of laughed through her teary eyes, "Yeah." She squeezed Angelus tightly before finally breaking the embrace. She patted his chest, hesitated, about to say something. Tuara thought better of it and instead stepped outside the cell. She nodded to Jikal, "I'm sorry you've been all caught up in this.""Alright then," Tuara started before she swung her arms back and forth as though limbering up. She breathed out deeply, "I suppose we get those keys back to Dren." She held up the keys Angelus had put in his pocket. They continued down the hall before coming to Dren's office, writing at a desk.She leaned against the door way, "Thanks for the keys." Tuara tossed the keys onto his desk. Dren didn't look up."I have no idea what you're talking about."Tuara didn't say anything. She just smiled, "Hold down the fort for me while I'm gone will you?"Dren looked up, giving a gesture rarely expressed by the Guard. He smiled, "Of course."Tuara nodded, and turned around again, facing the others, "Who wants in on this suicide mission of ours?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:The hut was empty...from the looks of it no one lived here. Or no longer did. Zacax placed his bag near a window and looked around, "better set up some sort of bed for now," he said grabbing from his bag a sleeping bag and placed it on the ground and pulled out a few gears and cogs and worked on the decor.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC (Voi and Voima, Ta-Koro):"I see", one of the guards replied. "In what region have you arrested/captured him, then?"One of the guards suddenly started staring at the ground beneath the group. One by one, each guard did the same. It was then that Voi realized his mistake: Even with his Huna on, his shadow was still visible. Now the guards were staring at the strange shadow that seemed to have no reason to exist, dancing with the flames coming from all around the village.

OOC: Got it :) But scouting around Ta-koro and discover absolutly nothing, never breaks any rules :) Anyway is it allowed to have a gukko as a pet (the normal one, that Jaller and Takua rided in the movie) ?IC: GanterAfter leaving the inn, I'm leaving the village, on the same bridge. After I'm jumping out the main gate, I'm starting to scout around Ta-koro for long hours. Finally, I sit down to a rock."Nothing.... But at least it makes sure perhaps that this vilage is safe."Pulling out my sword, and taking it in my left hand, I point it to the sky. And then shooting two fireballs into the air, then putting my sword away."I think it is time for taking rest for the night"I'm sitting to the ground, pushing my back to the rock, and falling asleep...

OOC: Yes, it is. IC: However, two fireballs was the sign of 'finding something.' "Atonal, I believe he may have surprised us after all. Are you coming?" Optimus ran off into the forest, after Ganter, and found him falling asleep. Nothing in sight...he'd have to ask him. "GANTER!" He yelled loud enough to wake any being who wasn't in a coma or just plain knocked out by force. "It's not safe to sleep in this forest! It was burnt by Makuta!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "It's foolish to sleep in this place...and that is why I woke you up in such a manner. Why did you send the signal for finding something when you found nothing at all?" Optimus scratched his nose. "Explain, and follow me. This place is not safe." He walked back toward the Koro.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Ire immediately saw the problem and quickly turned on the charm. "Hi! Can you show us the Ta-Suva?" she smiled. Meanwhile, Trad tried to stand I front of Voi, trying to fake the fact that Voi's shadow was his.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Anyone else would have said that he was not a generic hero, he was a tall hero. Optimus, however, had no sense of humor."Perhaps not the best occupation. I can't say it pays the bills." He pulled out that Kraata he had taken from a battle long ago, still in some sort of test tube Ratchet had given him. "But it does have its successes."OOC: Yeah, remember that one Rahkshi battle he was in where he helped kill a Rahkshi by adding his power to the crushing force of multiple attacks? He claimed that from the wreckage.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Caerinn smiled with just a corner of his mouth. "Right you are."He reached for his backpack, unloading all his tools from it - a number of grenades, some scrolls with something cryptically scribbled on them in a language that Shady could not recognize, a belt carrying obscene amounts of cliff-scaling equipment, and two scrolls written in Matoran that he handed to Shady. "That's the plan, a map of Ta-Koro included as well. Our dear lord and master, the Lord of Shadows, would rather not have us fail."OOC: I'll send you the details to the plan in a PM.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: Ganter"Did you even listened to me?" I ask with a little annoyed tone. "I said the two fireballs mean I am safe or found something. And since I found nothing, it was meaned that I am safe!"I'm following you, with crossing my arms on my chest.

IC: Ganter"I scouted the whole area around this cursed village for HOURS! I'M TIRED FOR MATA NUI'S SAKE!!!" I yell in complete angryness, and starting to walking right forward to Le-Koro.OOC: I'm not leaving Ta-wahi. Ganter is just walks away, to avoid making problems for himself. (but you guys can speak to him :) )