Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: DreenanShe had already decided in her mind. If Nighting tried to follow after Soli, she was going to send a plasma blast at his feet."Yeah, I just hope you don't expect to be payed. If you do, talk to the guy who caused all of this."She pointed at Nighting.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC

(Ledzel)

"AH!" the Toa yells as the vertebra is pushed back into place. He felt (or heard) a large cracking noise from his back; making him break out into a quick sweat. Ledzel slowly reaches for his back armor and starts to place it back onto himself."Is it okay to put it back on?"-Mef Man

IC(Ledzel and Tairel)

The Po-Toa nods his head as well as he places the armor on his back. He clenches his teeth as the plate slips into place over his vertabrae."Thanks," he finally manages to say. "Glad to hear I'm going to be back in business, soon." Ledzel remembers the squad and how he told them he would try to recruit as many beings as he could.Might as well start here."I understand if you have a set job here," starts the Toa. "But, I am part of a group of beings who is fighting Makuta in Le-Koro-where I came from-and I was wondering if you'd like to join me. It's not easy work as you can see by my injuries, but I think it will be worth it once we rid Makuta off of the island."He's going to say no.He didn't blame him. Ledzel understood that he probably wouldn't want to leave a job he already had to go tramping through the woods to fight off scores of Rahi.Tairel reclines in his chair. So far, the Ko-Toa had done nothing but sleep. And sleep some more. He hoped Riaril would let him go and heal the Matoran of Electricity instead of waiting for the Toa to wake up."You okay?" he asks, not expecting an answer. OOC: Rakata, is the Ko-Toa going to wake up any time soon?-Mef Man

IC(Ledzel)

"I understand," replied Ledzel. "Not everyone can drop what they're doing and go on some Mata-Nui forsaken adventure only to come out paralyzed." He looks down at his hands which were in calm fists. "I don't even know what I'm doing with them," he mutters.Deciding to change the subject, he looks toward the being and says,"Well, I won't hold you up. Sure there's lots of other patients that need to be attented to. Thanks again for your help."-Mef Man

IC: Finally the two were done. The Fe-toa was rolled into Krayzikk's ward with an armed guard of two Ta-koroan guardmen armed with wooden and stone spears and disks.Riaril entered the room not three heartbeats later, smoke heralding her presence as she dragged. Her eyes immediately looked to Krayzikk, serious."It's a good thing you got him to us early. He had the exact same wound as another toa I recently saw, but with seemingly even more power behind the blow that did it," she explained. "It was definitely serious-an almost certain eventual fatality which would at the least require a liver transplant if you came before death. His liver will only ever regrow in compensation for its damage," she added. The Ga-toa herself couldn't help but be fascinated by how hardy the organ was-despite the fact that it was only compensatory growth, tales were told among the medics of the island of how one matoran had regenerated 75% of its mass after said mass was lost in a battle. She had aided in the process by stopping the internal bleeding and removing all dead and waste cells from the area. But the regeneration was essentially up to the Fe-toa's body."Oh, and in case you're wondering," Riaril added, dragging again, "The guards are for him-armed to fight guys with Iron. I recognized the toa even before we began treatment."

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

..."Okay, I've looked over the past eleven shelves and haven't found the book yet, although to be honest I was just skimming the past six. We can start again from there if you like."

IC: [Hari]"I'd be glad to," said Hari. "If you'd like it, however, we can split up. I'll look over the shelves you skimmed, while you can move on to something new. How does that sound?" Hari shrugged, his mind already beginning to divide up his proposed section into logical search categories.

OOC: No problem.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel looks down at the now awake Toa of Ice."Oh, about an hour," said the Toa, stretching in the chair. "How are you feeling?" asked Tairel. He pulls his sword out of the sheath then pushes it back in a few times while looking over the Ko-Toa. "I don't think you have any more injuries. Tell, me; are you feeling any pain?"-Mef Man

IC - Kyat - Mountain"Pay me? Nah, that won't be needed."His arm blade snapped up with a metalic sound. Maybe he could hang around these guys."I heard there's a fighting ring in Le-Wahi. It bets with slaves..."He grinned. "And a whole lot of money."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Sentraken, Ta-Koro): The light and heat of the village did not help the Vortixx' hatred of life. Nor did his height and the fact that he was carrying an unconscious Toa help him to blend in. The walk to his makeshift shelter was short and tense. Multiple confused faces met his eyes as he walked down the streets of the village.He soon arrived at the crude structure he had built out of stones and scrap metal, and entered. "Honey, I'm home." he growled at no one in particular. Placing the half-frozen Toa of Sonics on the stone slab he used for a bed, Sentraken whispered a "Sleep tight." and grabbed his cloak, making his way back outside.OOC: Sentraken open for interaction.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel nods his head before reaching over toward the pitcher of water. A small glass was resting beside it; so he pours the cool liquid into the glass. The Ta-Toa hands the liquid to the Toa."Here you are. Are you strong enough to grasp it? Sometimes patients still need to be handed things while they recover."-Mef Man

IC - Neirak - HospitalThe Toa had been sitting here for too long. His foot was beginning to twitch, and he wanted to see if Alissita was alright.Rising from his seat, he made his way towards the hall. Tapping on the door, he spoke."Can I see the Matoran?" He thought he'd heard Tairel's voice.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: MoriikaThe toa was greeted by an aging matoran of flame who introduced himself as Moriika."I'm sorry sir," The gruff matoran said looking at the toa's knees; "But we can't let visitors in until the patient has healed to a certain level. Any visitations, especially or personal relations, could and usually will exacerbate the condition."

IC - Kyat - Mountain"This island is much more fun if you know where to look."Kyat winked. "We can live like kings," his glance dropped on Dreenan, "And queen. We won't even have to do any work, if we win a few slaves. If we go now, we can get a really good fight."He looked towards Nighting."All that, and you want to go apologize to the blind chick who almost set lava back down the Mountain after I fixed it?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: SoliUpon reaching her house Soli got the work, she first removed all the boards covering up the doors and windows. Then she began cleaning up the cobwebs and the like. Once that was done she unpacked the metals she had gotten along with a special sword she had made, it was a beauty which she had planned on giving to her brother as a sort of peace offering. She placed that one to hang in her room. There were a few other swords in the bag, which she set on a display counter to sell. She then started setting up the tables and chairs in the event that she had to tell customers to wait.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: "I'm sure of it. In dreams I feel fuzzy and can't think straight."OOC: LIKE ME!IC: "But this was crystal-clear."Tahuva nodded. "So do I. We need a few leads though....I say we call in the expert.""Who?""The only surviving member of your team...Kelua. She might know a bit more than you saw in that vision.""Ga-Koro.""Yes."OOC: There, we get the Ga-Koro vacation and get this story arc forward. :biggrin: and on top of that, if you make the next debt guy live in Ga-Koro too, we solve yet another problem.

OOC: Didn't see this post... IC Klastio - Ta-Koro - Talking to Tahuva and Dervian: "Well, we were already on our way there, how convenient. I'll go get Garth, you two go on to Ga-Koro," Klastio said, lifting up off the ground via his mask, and flying off toward Garth's shop. He only had to fly a few blocks to get to the shop, and he landed down in front of it, walking into the gadgets shop. "Hey, Garth, Dervian fainted from something, we took him to the hospital, and he realized his past after he had a vision. Apparently-- ... Garth? Hey Garth, where are you?" the Toa of air called out, searching around the shop for his small friend. When he didn't find him, he immediately imagined with worst, had he been kidnapped? Had he run out to get something for the shop and got killed? Klastio ran out of the shop in search of him, flying back to Tahuva and Dervian. "He's not at the shop, and the whole place is still a wreak," Klastio said, wondering where Garth had run off to. OOC: He's not dead, just gone. I'd like to say that he's somewhere in Ko-Koro, and was kidnapped by the next person he owes money to. (Lots of debts this guy had...) -Klastio

OOC: Akinii and Plagia from Ko-WahiIC: AkiniiWow... It's hot. Like, really hot. Akinii and Plagia walked into the sweltering heat of Ta-Wahi, and Akinii felt altogether far too warm. Who would ever want to live here? This is miserable... Talking to Plagia, he said, "I can see why Divinex might come from here... This place is exactly like him..."

IC:Nighting"All right." Nighting said reluctantly, ignoring the punch to the face. "I'll be right back." Before Dreenan could attack him again Nighting had teleported to Soli's house. He knocked on the door.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Looking at Riaril as best he could when still restrained, and said "I swear it wasn't me. If there were any injuries to the jaw, that was me. Self-defense mind you. " Pausing, he said "Could you have that Toa of Crystal release me? Or at least loosen the restraints a bit?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Alissita, Ledzel, and Tairel)

Tairel looks at the floating glass in amazement. "That could come in handy," he says while motioning toward her Mask. The Ta-Toa reaches out and grabs the glass for her. He holds it toward her mouth and places it against her lips before slowly easing it up for her to swallow."There you go.""That's fine," responds Ledzel as he watches the being go. "I'll be out, soon, but you should probably look for a place to stay; unless you feel like staying in here with me."Alissita sits up in her bed as she thinks she hears her master's voice."Master?" she calls out. "Master!"-Mef Man

OOC: Sorry, forgot about those injuries.IC: Riaril gave a small smile. "Yes, we saw that as well. Nothing life-threatening there, however. Now, if you'll excuse me..."She then turned to Tarex. "Release Krayzikk. He is totally healed."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tarex nodded wordlessly, and the crystal immediately shattered into miniscule, dust like shards, which flowed to his body and collected around his wrists and shins, forming ebony bracers and greaves.Examining the new attire, he gave a few experimental jabs, to test how much they weighed him down. His fist still shot forth like a striking Doom Viper each and every time, but his experienced eyes could tell that they were a little slower than normal, even without feeling the difference as he did.Maybe enough for light training purposes... probably just for working technique, rather than conditioning.

helo frens

IC: Tahuva looked around. "Garth?" He noticed Garth's shop looked like there had been a bit of a scuffle.OOC: At least, I'd assume there was if he got kidnapped.IC: "This...what the karz is this?" Tahuva picked up a strange serrated weapon. "Made in Ko-Koro by the look of it." He turned to Klastio. "What do you make of this?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Tarex turned to the Titan with mild curiosity."Thanks. Y'know, I never actually got the name from the guy who I train with. He's compared the speed of my jabs to a boxer's, though..." he said, expression turning thoughtful.He returned his attention to the Titan. "What about you? Martial Artist like myself?"

helo frens

IC: Gesturing toward toward the guarded Iron Toa across the room, Krayzikk said "If that piraka hadn't come along and messed up my life, then I would be well on my way to being a proficient martial artist. As it is, my former teacher disapproves of me, and I merely happen to be substantially better than the average street brawler. I know a bit about the theory behind it all though."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tahuva looked around. "Garth?" He noticed Garth's shop looked like there had been a bit of a scuffle.OOC: At least, I'd assume there was if he got kidnapped.IC: "This...what the karz is this?" Tahuva picked up a strange serrated weapon. "Made in Ko-Koro by the look of it." He turned to Klastio. "What do you make of this?"

IC Klastio - Ta-Koro - Talking to Tahuva: "Odd... but yes, it was made in Ko-Koro. You don't think... could Garth have been taken to Ko-Koro? There's only one way to find out, we head to Ko-Koro." Klastio looked at the odd weapon, it had a letter engraved into it, V. "I wonder what the V stands for..." Klastio said, turning and heading for the Ta-Koro gates. "Come on, we have to go find Garth, wherever he is."OOC: Klastio and Garth to Ko-Wahi. -Klastio