Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: maybe later, this might be my last post tonight, Although do you mind if he tags along?IC: OnuzekWalking up to the two strange toa, he bends down a little lot, to be at head level with them."Do strange toas care-mind if Onuzek come with you?"Edit: OOC: sorry I didn't see your post Mef Man.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Tairel)

"A day or two; I forget," Tairel says to Ayra before turning to the being. "Sure, just follow us, but we're going to be a bit busy so you may just want to stay in the lobby," he replies before turning around and walking into the hospital."Maybe I can examine his head, later," he whispers to Ayra.-Mef Man

OOC: last post, thanks for letting tag along.IC: Onuzek"Thank you strange-fire-toa-who-onuzek-still-no-know-name"OOC: just have him sit on the floor, he might break a chair :P You guys can control him for a little bit. no killing though ;) he won't like that.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Don't worry; we'll just leave him in the lobby.

IC(Tairel)

"No problem," he says to the being before leading him inside. "Now, you just sit where ever you want and we'll be back for you later and please don't bother any of the patients."Tairel smiles brightly at the being before turning around to his room."What the Karz is wrong with him?" he whispers to Ayra.-Mef Man

OOC: I return! for only one post though.IC: Onuzek"Onuzek gavity-toa with big-crusher-claws and purple-strong-mask." He replies with a bellow.OOC: have fun with him! He is smarter then he sounds though. Gon't leeve him alon for too long, he might start punching holes in the floor and wall.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(BK): "My name is Moton...who are you?"The knight scowled. "I am the Black Knight of the Imperial Consortum. Now, what is this?" The Dark Knight grabbed the Ta-koro Guard shield on his side. "Very nice craftsmanship. I do need a new shield.""Wh-what!? You can't take that, that's Ta-koro prop-"Black Knight slapped the guard across the face. "I don't care. The Consortum overrides your...petty laws."IC(Draebe): "And...here's Ta-koro! Well, as close as we're getting."

IC(Ga'mal and Tairel)

Tairel kisses Ayra on the cheek before walking back to Ga'mal's room."Ghar....Ghar."She was obviously tiring. Her yells of panic were now reduced to a small, tired whisper. Tairel shakes his head before pulling up a chair and sitting next to her."It'll all be alright, just relax and try to think straight; you'll be back to your normal self soon," he comforts through her talking. Tairel places a hand on hers and leans back in his chair.An hour later, the two were asleep.-Mef Man

IC(Balaythah, Ga'mal, and Tairel)

The Matoran of Fire leans back in his bunk inside the barracks. It was nice and warm; just like the it should be in Ta-Koro. Even though most of the guard complained about the heat, he rather enjoyed it. Balaythah reaches for a cigarette and lights it in his small lamp. He takes a deep breath and inhales the toxins while looking over his tablet of what he needed to do for tomorrow. "Hey, cut that out; it stinks enough already!" The Matoran exhales before looking toward guard who had made the remark. Reluctantly, he puts out the cigarette and places it back in the carton.Okay, role call at six, then to the mess for breakfast, then at six hundred twenty hours we go to the wall for guard duty.He continued to go over the tablet. The Matoran always wanted to be ready for whatever lay in store, and he would make sure to be ready tomorrow. But, now, he needed to sleep. So, with a quick "Good night" to the others, he doused the light and went to sleep."Ayra, it's nice by the water; isn't it?""Yes, Tairel. It's nice and relaxing when you can just sink beneath the waves and forget about the troubles going on around you.""I prefer floating." The two chuckled slightly. For a moment the Toa simply looked into each other's eyes; as if talking would ruin it for them. But, they finally opened their mouths to speak.Then it happened."Ghar!""Ga'mal!" The Toa of Fire carries Ayra out to the exit of the pool. There! Up on the restaurant was the Matoran, but it was too late. She was walking; walking toward the edge. And there was no stopping her."Ghar!""Wh-what!" Tairel yells sitting up in his bed. Sweat was dripping from his forehead, like usual. Another nightmare, but this was different.An altered memory instead of a vision?The Ta-Toa frowns before looking over the Ga-Matoran. She was alseep now, but managed to yell the Vortixx's name once more before driting off to sleep.Enough of that for me; there's work to be finished.Tairel leaves the Ga-Matoran's room and steps into the hall; trying to find Ayra.-Mef Man

OOC: Happy New Year from us Yanks on the East Coast!IC: Solaris, Pordal, YerithHe looked up at Kahua."Yeah, I'm... ready..." he replied, looking at the downed walls.Oh, Karz, Tairel was in the next room with Ga'mal. He didn't seem to notice the wall problem, though... Why, he was asleep.Prordal froze for a moment, looking at Tairel. Then he turned to Nik-Kolii."Hey, while we're here, ya wanna knock down one more wall?" he joked."No one is knocking down any walls," Yerith hissed."You know what," Solaris said, looking back at Kahua, "Let's pack up."Oh, phew, Tairel left. And he never noticed the rowdy warrior party those crazy Toa and Skakdi were throwing in the next room. It was amazing how much of the ebon-tan armored's vodka they could all hold. And that cigar smoke was almost unbearable.Solaris climbed out of bed and walked toward the door.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Pordal, Yerith, Nik-Kolii, Yu'rek"Well, that's a funny story," Pordal explained. "You see, we haven't seen each other for a while, and our Skakdi friends here brought some of their local brew." He gestured to the bottles of vodka strewn about the room. "As for the smoke, our old man Price has good taste in cigars.""Come off it, son," Yerith interrupted. "Soap and Nik-Kolii--" He pointed to the ebon-tan armored Skakdi. "--are total morons, and they're drunk, so...""We got into a playful argument, and wrestled," Nik-Kolii finished. "And we knocked down a couple walls... by accident... so... Soap is paying.""Cheap little son of a Brakas," Pordal chuckled.Yu'rek just stood in his corner (which was now just the back wall of the room) and facepalmed. He was surrounded by cool dudes he didn't even know. And, while he wouldn't voice this, he didn't imagine having it any other way."Sorry about your walls, mate," Yerith apologized."You smoke?" Pordal asked the doctor, pulling out a box of cigars. His had long since burned out.

IC(Tairel)

"Yeah," he replies, taking a cigar and shoving it in a spare pocket. "Now, no smoking in a room unless you go outside or you're in Riaril's office or mine," he says before using his powers over flame to absorb the flames in the being's cigar. "Now, why don't we all get some rest and figure out how to rebuild these walls without getting killed by Riaril?" he proposes.Karz, why don't these Brakas's calm down and stop blowing up a hospital?"Just pray she doesn't have all of you arrested."-Mef Man

IC: Solaris, Miptel, The Rel, Pordal, Nik-KoliiEven though he felt a bit sore from his wounds, he rushed out with Kahua. At least he wouldn't have to pay his bill, now. On his way out of the room, he waved goodbye to the party in the next room."Lead the way," he said to his comrade."Don't forget us," Mip called, running to catch up with the two."You are disadvantageous enough as a pair, so we thought reinforcements might be necessary," The Rel added. So comforting, right?Pordal jumped at the thought of arrest. If Kingfish was already here, he could have them killed."All right, mates, get these walls back up before we have our [censored]s incarcerated and executed," he yelled to his team.Nik-Kolii, the engineer of the group, looked at the damage and turned to Tairel."You wouldn't happen to haff some duct tape, would you?" he asked.

IC: Riaril stepped forwards, clearing her throat."Speaking of which..."She'd been looking for the cause of those crashing noises. And now it appeared she'd found it."To whom do I owe the honor of meeting? In other words..."She paused. Her eyes iced over."To whom should I look for to pay the thousand-widget at-the-least repair bills?"The ga-toa smirked. "In case you're thinking of running, I can have half the standing Ta-Koro guard on you in a second."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "Good!" They made their way into Ko-Wahi.OOC: I'll move us all there. When we first walk into Ko-Wahi, we see the fight with Shohu, Dervian, Sentarn (all defeated), Tahuva (still standing, my strongest char), Zeltroth (most successful villain), Fallen (more powerful than Zeltroth but MUCH less lucky) JL, Voi, Ussalaius, and another guy whose name I forgot.Kahua, Solaris, Mip and the Rel to Ko-Koro...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Um, Tahu. Read the other posts and you'll see we're interacting with you...

IC(Tairel)

"I'm fine, Ayra," he replies, while gently pushing her hand back to her side. "But, these Brakas's are leaving without paying the bill and I need to catch them," he says before running toward the beings. "You stay here and be ready to go give me a good massage when I get back," he calls out, more jokingly, while he runs.-Mef Man

IC: Nik-Kolii, Pordal, YerithNik-Kolii shoved Pordal forward."Well, my codename is Nik-Kolii, don't ask for my real name, it's classified," he introduced everyone. "The quiet Skakdi in the corner is our new friend Yu'rek, the old one is Price, and the one that will be paying is Soap."Pordal glared at Nik-Kolii for a moment before facing Riaril."He's cheap, and the damage is partially my fault so..." Pordal said, pulling out his wallet. He dumped 1500 widgets on a nearby nightstand. "That's my holiday bonus, but this should cover it.""Where the Karz did you get that money?" Yerith hissed."The General payed us well," Pordal whispered back to the old Toa. "Well, before I threw a knife in his eye because he wanted to kill us. We were an elite unit, and we deserved the money.""Shame I didn't get that for long," Yerith joked. Then he turned back to the doctor. "I assume we're covered." Except for a low opinion for the head doctor, that is. But no one wanted to say that. It would just be obvious.

IC: OnuzekOnuzek was bored. Although he usually punches things when he was bored the strange-ice-toa-carrying-fire-toa-whos-name-Onuzek-doesn't-know was nice to him. So he did't punch holes in the walls of the sick-people-get-better-place. Hearing crashes inside he stood up and lumbered over to investigae.OOC: happy New Year! From the Sunshine State.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Pordal, YerithHe sighed. Might as well."I got their bill covered," he said, laying down another 1500 widgets. "There goes a third of my savings.""Good man," Yerith said. "Paying for someone you briefly shared a broken room with. Would you also like to pay ours and the girl next door's bills?""Gladly," Pordal said, taking a final 1000 widgets out. "That should cover all three of these rooms' expenses. Buggin' happy?!"He reached for a cigar, then remembered the rules. He threw it to the ground in frustration and stomped on it. He didn't know why he was so angry.Probably the vodka...

IC: Nik-Kolii, YerithNik-Kolii grabbed another bottle of vodka."Whoo! Success! This calls for celebration," he whooped, opening it up.Yerith quickly whacked the Skakdi upside the head."You're going to sleep, now," he growled. "And so are you, Soap. And look at Yu'rek. He's already climbing in bed. Why can't you be like tha-- Oh dear, they're all asleep, now."He too reached for a cigar. Then he too remembered the rules."Say, where's your office?" he asked Tairel. "I need a little stress relief. Those cool dudes can give you a Karz of a headache."

IC: YerithHe nodded his thanks to Tairel and walked into the indicated room. Ugh, cigarettes, huh? While they were quite the quality stuff, they couldn't compare with a Villa Clara.But, with these products, it was essentially choose your poison (quite literally).He lit up the cigar and puffed for a few minutes. All the stress of the day (a "terrorist" attack on their crazy general, falling down a waterfall, Pordal almost dying, flying and sailing nonstop to Mata Nui, the party) washed away with the smoke, curling gently upward. To be honest with you, the cigar smoke and cigarette stench did not make a good combo. When he was done, he went back to the room and lay down on his bed. Good to see that the team was all settled down.Three years in a gulag, and no sympathy from anyone. Tough break.But his final thoughts before sleep took him were of his family. Were they all right? Were they safe? What did they think of him? His wife must be devastated to hear that her husband was alive and inter-island most wanted. And what about the kids? Would they still respect him and "Uncle Soap?" But this is when his mind wandered off to subconscious...

OOC: look out its the fuzz!IC: Onuzek"Did wall-destoying beings pay for big-boom. Onuzek with smash heads together if not." He flexed his huge biceps to make a piont.OOC: Um, Rakata I don't quite understand you last post. And Onuzek just became Mata-Nui's freindliest giant cop.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Onuzek"Onuzek happy, he no like smashing heads together, to many law suits brains get all over claws." Happy with being called "big guy" he asked a quick question: "Onuzek can be called Xek by fire-toa. What can Onuzek call him though?"OOC: you might have just earned your self a huge purple nice body gaurd. ;)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -