Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC Yghari - Ta-Koro Hospital - Following:He didn't bother with names, he had only come to see what was going on in the hospital. He leaped down the hole, following the other two as they prepared to fight against whoever it was that was killing people. He readied a bolt of lightning in his free hand, ready to arc a few bolts of chain lightning at this guy when he showed his face. He also kept his Calix ready, in case he needed to make some form of a quick escape or dodge.-Yghari

IC: "They're not running, are they?" Kamaehu said to himself, hearing the battle inside the hospital. Shaking his head, he hoisted Hasil over his shoulder and started carrying him to the inn. "They'll keep trying to be heroes. They should just bring the building down on him instead."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Tillian"I'll give him a distraction if you can get in close to him," whispered Tillian to Jikal. "If I need help, give it to me. I didn't fight my way out of the Rahkshi attack just to get taken down by some icicle with an attitude."While the Toa of Ice was distracted with Jikal, Tillian used his Kadin to fly past him. He spun around in midair and used his power over Gravity to root him to the spot, unable to dodge Jikal's lightning bolt.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: It seemed that Dail was distracting Hiemalis quite a lot. Tarotrix, naturally, saw this as a chance to take a wacko down. Halting, he quickly raised his fist, telling his fellow guards to stop. Keeping his spear in hand, he barked out an order."Surround him, slowly!" he said.The guards, while keeping their distance, began to form a semi-circle to the right of Hiemalis. Keeping their spears in front, they advanced quickly.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: "They're not running, are they?" Kamaehu said to himself, hearing the battle inside the hospital. Shaking his head, he hoisted Hasil over his shoulder and started carrying him to the inn. "They'll keep trying to be heroes. They should just bring the building down on him instead."

IC-Lashev:"That's what I think about it, too," Lashev said, disgusted. "Surprisingly enough, this guy and Hasil here are a pretty good match, so long as neither of them fights dirty. That's the only way he managed to stab out friend here," the Ko-matoran added, pointing at Hasil. "If that battle between them had lasted longer, they'd have to tell stories about it."IC-Jaron:Jaron snorted, following along the group, with Nikila helping him to walk. "I would have been able to hurt him too," he complained, "If he hadn't dropped out of a vent and dislocated my shoulders. I lost my gladius back there!" He exclaimed angrily, wishing that he could wring Hiemalis's neck. "That thing was so useful against those rahkshi..." he sighed. "By the way, Ko-Matoran, thank you for helping me. What's your name?" He asked, wanting to know the name of the person who had saved him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: SkyraSkyra was in too much pain to continue sword fighting, but he still had his elemental powers. He activated his Hau for good measure too. As he sat on the floor, clutching his hip, he began to increase the air pressure that Dail was putting on Hiemalis further, as well as trying to enhance any further air attacks she made. It was the least he could do while he was injured.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Kol Uskey - HospitalKol squinted to make out the Matoran's shape. He, too, recognized the voice. "Sisk?" he questioned, "What' are ya doin' all the way from Le-Koro?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:"Met new friends, one needed some health-checkup, hence the trip here. And are you really-just asking me that? We need to leave, while the homicidal maniac is occupied other-elsewhere!" the Le-Matoran rapid-fire answered Kol's question, urging him again to try and move.He was genuinely scared. Sure there were powerful beings on the Island. But one with the power to hold his own against a good dozen people...yikes.OOC: At least, they can try to make their escape. I will leave for bed soon though. If you want, you can RP Sisk for the night, Shadow Guardian, just keep him alive, please, I do have some character development in mind for him in the future and I plan to see it through ^^I know Hiemalis is probably just going to beat up everybody, knock the chars with Kol around and recapture him, but why not try to make it out the front-door before the building comes down, hm? XD

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: In the boiling climes of Ta-Koro there was very little water in the atmosphere for Knidia to draw on. Her offensive capabilities were severely limited with no large source to draw upon. So she'd stuck to the sidelines, drawing away the wounded, clearing away rubble where she could. Her Kakama still worked as well as ever, so she could carry away those not fit to escape on their own

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Raehn - Streets: "Let's get going then," Raehn said impatiently, Brushing her scarf back over her mouth, she began to walk toward Vakama's hut.OOC: I feel like getting involved in this massive hospital destruction might be a good way to start the Ancora's hero career/publicity.... xp

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: By this time, the hospital assault had drawn the attention of the whole city. Guard members and well-intentioned civilians were rushing through the hallways, helping the hospital staff evacuate the patients and the injured. The Toa who were fighting the invader were left to the delaying action, while everyone else emptied out of the hospital. With an entire city's worth of helping hands, it wasn't long before the halls were empty of noncombatants.Other Guard members, however, had locked down the city. Toa, Matoran, and various other races who'd taken up residence in Ta-Koro lined the walls and blocked off the gate to Ta-Wahi as well as the tunnel to Onu-Koro, forming literal walls of bodies.~+~Dail had noticed the evacuation. Small words scrolled in front of all the fighters: "Go. I'll hold him and follow you." :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

IC: Tarotrix was wary about leaving the battle. He wanted to see the Toa hurled into the lava and burn alive. But then again, the Toa seemed to have it under control, and he didn't want to have friendly blood on his hands. Not again."Retreat!" Tarotrix said. Together, the seven Matoran rushed out of the hospital, leaving the Toa to deal with Hiemalis. In a minute, they regrouped with the rest of the guard. The First Lieutenant, who was rather concerned about the situation, gave Taro an order."Second Lieutenant, have your men secure the doors. If the piraka comes out, I want you to pursue him.""Yes sir!"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: TillianHe sighed. If she dies, I'll never forgive myself for this...He activated his Kadin and soared through the hole, not deactivating his mask until he was out of the hospital and in the street. Night had fallen over Mata Nui by now; the last rays of sunlight, much like a majority of the hospital's staff, had been extinguished.He sat down and waited.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Raehn - Ta-Koro: Raehn stopped in her tracks as she became aware of the commotion building all around her. Grabbing Quada's arm, she brought him to a halt. Amplifying her vision through the scope on her mask, the Toa of Iron determined which building a number of beings seemed to be rushing to. Raising an eyebrow, she frowned."I'm going to check it out," she said to her new partner, nodding at him. Raehn turned and began to walk toward the building, quickly building up speed. What's happening?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC Yghari - Ta-Koro Hospital - Leaving:Yghari also ran and exited the hospital, leaping up through the hole and out onto the surface, running until he reached the street... he saw Tillian, sitting down by himself. "Well, we might as well get acquainted, I'm Yghari," he said, walking over toward Tillian.-Yghari

IC: OnuzekUnfortunatly he couldn't read, so he didn't get the message to get out. All he saw was shapes, not words.Ignoring them he tired to pick the Toa of Ice up and slam him on the ground with his Gravity powers. His elemental energy was running out, soon he would have to fight the Toa up close.OOC: :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tillian"Tillian," he said, putting out a hand and shaking Yghari's. "Po-Koro Guard."Blugh, I'm exhausted. Let's hope this guy comes out soon...Looking around, he saw Ta-Koro being blocked off. No one was leaving until this guy was dead or captured.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JIkal/????Jikal, against his instincts, found a way to the upper level and located Krayzikk, Emotia, Laserbeak and Riaril. "Come on, we are evacuating."Krayzikk nodded. Laserbeak on the other hand, protested. "But Skyra-""Skya'll be fine." Krayzikk replied. "But-" "Alright, sorry." Krayzikk grabbed Laserbeak and flung her over his shoulder. "Come on, Riaril."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: OnuzekHe was confused when the Toa of Ice didn't move, and was thrown off balance when the pillar of ice came up from undrneath him.Quick application of a Pakari level strength shattered it to peices. The massive Toa turned back to the attacker.And charged at him, swinging his Pakari enhanced claws at his midsection.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SkyraSpeaking of Skyra, he saw the message flash before his eyes, but he couldn't heed it for two reasons. One: He wasn't sure he could get very far with his badly bleeding hip, and Two: He refused to run anyway. Skyra saw Onuzek trying to slug Hiemalis. So Skyra did something crazy. Using the last of his willpower, Skyra came up from behind Hiemalis and wrapped his arms around the Ice Toa, putting him in a nelson hold. "Get him Onuzek! Get him!" Skyra was gonna make sure Hiemalis couldn't move. OOC: That's right...Skyra used a Full Nelson! :lol:

Ooc: Um... Hiemalis already can't move. Lloyd made sure of that....So I'd encourage you all to stop trying to kill someone who is already powerless. Not even I stooped that low, and apparently I'm some sort of rule-breaking criminal.Ic: But Hiemalis had one last trick up his sleeve, and he pulled it out almost as soon as he had let loose the elemental power. The maid he had killed earlier was on this very level... There she was! he thought in recognition. His mask glowed, and the dead maid turned blue and got up on cue. He had an ally at last.As Onuzek tried to kill Hiemalis, he siddenly found himself assaulted from behind by a strong undead being. Hiemalis could do little, but all his willpower was directed at the puppet, and it was stronger as a result.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

OOC: Oh ya...I'll just say Skyra's lost it... :PIC: SkyraSkyra let go of Hiemalis and dropped to the ground, the blood loss making him light-headed. "Look out Onuzek!" Skyra yelled from the floor as he saw the undead attack the giant.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Onuzek wouldn't kill anyone... Send them to Voya Nui, maybe, but never kill. :PIC: OnuzekHe turned at Skyra calling out, and blocked the undead being's blows with his claws. The being was undead, that much was clear to him. This meant that Onuzek didn't have to be careful about killing it, as it was already dead.The massive Toa of Gravity sent a bone breaking blow at the being's head, its power enhanced from his Pakari.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ekage:Ekage shrugged at the Toa of Magnetism as he passed. " I don't know either. Some crazy people going on a rampage, as crazy people are inclined to do." H glanced up and at the Toa of Magnetism. " I don't believe we've meant yet. The name's Ekage".OOC: Kindness and Chasity meet.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Krayzikk+ The other twoKrayzikk, Jikal and Laserbeak were soon outside the hospital along with the others who were with them. Krayzikk continued to restrain Laserbeak, to keep her from going back in. Jikal noticed Tillian, and approached him. "So, Tillian. Still alive I see."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Jaron:Jaron looked back at the hospital, and noticed the ground beneath it rumbling. He would have shrugged and walked on, but then he remembered who was in there."Onuzek! Skyra!" He yelled, grabbing his shield and flying back into the hospital. He reached down, grabbing his gladius, and then dropped through the hole. As he looked, he saw the Toa of Ice being held in place, and an undead...nurse-thing attacking Onuzek, with Skyra cheering him on from where he was bleeding on the ground. He limped over to the Toa of Air."Skyra," he said softly, "This is going to hurt, but you're losing too much blood. Just think happy thoughts," Jaron began to harness his fire energy, and created a thin stream, welding Skyra's hip back together, and cauterizing the wound. That done, he looked over to where Onuzek had apparently dispatched the undead nurse, and then he looked over at the Toa of Ice.Taking care to turn his shield on, and to hold his other in front of him, Jaron spoke to the being. "You have done enough damage today," he said simply. He stood as high as he could in his wounded state, and sheathed his weapons, and limped up to the ice toa, staring him face to face. "And so have we. This hospital's gonna land us if we don't move, and you might as well come with us." Jaron grabbed Skyra, and tried to tug on the Toa of Ice, who wouldn't move."Come on!" he gasped angrily. "Do you want to die? You're going to have three tons of rock and metal falling on top of your head, and you won't move!" He tried to futilely pull on the Toa again, but it wouldn't work. He snorted. "Fine then," he said, getting on his shield-board with Skyra. "If you don't want to live, then stay here. At least I tried to get you out." He then looked over at Onuzek. "We're leaving, big man!" He said. "Try and punch a hole in the ceiling so that this guy doesn't get quite as crushed, you got me?" Jaron then flew out of the building, leaving it to shake and rumble more, as he crashed to the ground in front of his friends.OOC: Hope you don't mind Skyra...but I got you out of there. Can I have a cookie? :puppydogeyes:

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian"Somehow, yes," said the Toa of Gravity, cracking an exhausted grin. "It would appear that someone up there has a thing for me."As he said the words, he pointed to the sky, leaving little to no doubt who he was talking about.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:As the building began its collapse, Caith burst into the air, smashing through the nearest window, and flying out, to land on the ground, near the golden toa. He sighed and clipped his spear back onto his back. He was late, and had missed a fight. Worse still, the hospital was now collapsing. They had defeated the terrorist, but had lost the hospital, thus losing overall."Well," he said, slightly bitterly, "We certainly made a mess out of that."

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC - Kol Uskey - HospitalKol nodded, sliding his legs over the side of the bed. What he didn't expect was the immediate pain that followed the exertion. He winced, visibly in pain. Even as he tried to stand, his movement was accompanied by even more pain. As his legs felt weight, pain arced through them."I'm sorry, Sisk," he said, "I can't make it."The Matoran was silent for a moment, striking a thoughtful pose. When he finally answered, Kol didn't much like the idea."How about this idea-thought. I push-shove the bed-cot through the halls, right past the villain-Toa!"Uskey tried to smile, but the overarching feeling of doom and pain, plus the fact that the plan seemed risky, it ended up as a wince. "Okay, tha'll 'ave ta work, fer now."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.