Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: NikaronNikaron was relieved as the temperatures rose once more, however now he was left with a dilema. Take on the unknown enemy, and risk himself, and more importantly Avya and others who may be nearby being killed, or retreat for better ground, but risk this Toa to continue on his evil rampage. He glanced at Avya, perhaps she could provide a solution, if not, the Toa was unsure what to do.

IC (Avya) (Ta-Koro)Abruptly, the cool temperatures faded, quickly replaced by the warm, dry heat of Ta-Koro. I looked down to see the thin icy sheen on the roof melt before my eyes and drip off the tiles. My breath was once again invisible.Whoever -or whatever- had been causing that weird chill had obviously left. And if I could guess what Nikaron was thinking, something that was getting easier to do, he probably wanted to follow this guy.Well it wouldn't be hard. All we'd have to do is follow the cold.I looked to Nikaron, who was also looking at me, his expression quizzical. He looked unsure of what to do -not that I knew what to do either. I shrugged, and, guessing his thoughts, I nodded. This was another opportunity to do something worthy of a Toa.

IC: Tillian (Ta-Koro)Tillian's fists clenched, and he was silent for several moments. Finally, without warning, he screamed out in hatred, grabbing an abandoned hut with his power over Gravity and ripping it from the ground. Teeth ground together in angry concentration, he hurled the hut towards the docks.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: JikalJikal rolled his eyes. "Okay, my Mark feeds on Cruelty. When I encounter cruelty, I get stronger. When I encounter compassion, my Mark is counteracted. However, depends on how much is present. The more cruelty, the stronger I get. The more compassion, I get weaker."He grimaced. "And if the Mark isn't fed regularly, it gets hungry. And it takes over, forcing the bearer to create the food for it."IC: Krayn"Commander Juturna, get a hold of yourself!" Krayn said forcefully, stepping forward. "You aren't the only one this affects! You aren't the only one who has lost the Turaga they swore to serve." Krayn's eyes stated to water, as he continued to repress his feelings on the matter.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: The DogOn those last words about food, Ishi's head popped up from its lowered position of focusing on his scribing. His left eyebrow shot up almost immediately after."So, you mean that's what blew up the wall I was walking behind?" Not really waiting for an answer, Ishi continued in a sudden monologue:"OH! This'll be perfect... Okay, okay, you feed off of cruelty, but there's more than just cruelty isn't there" -- Ishi watched the change in Jikal's face -- "no, there's not. HA! Got it. So, you can have different emotions to 'feed off of' and gain power from, but that means there's different counters. So, let's say I give you a hug. Power off. Done. Kaput. But, if I slap your face, you're mark is fed and you turn skakdi strong. This'll be good news for him. Yup, good news indeed..."Standing up, Ishi began to walk off. He'd accomplished his mission, he'd yet to lose a widget, and he'd just gained a bargaining chip to lower his debt. Life was good.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC: Tawara, Ta-Ga Border"Who was that guy?" asked Tawara as Ishi walked out of the camp, leaving as suddenly as he had appeared. She tore a chunk of meat off the carcass and began to devour it greedily. "Was he the reason you were gone so long?" Tawara turned to Kitsune. "Do you mind if I eat one of those vegetables you got? Only it's been weeks since I last ate anything but meat."

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: JikalJikal watched the retreating Ishi. Then his eyes turned green. In a voice far different than normal, he spoke. "Play time." Iris, in Jikal's body, stood and ran after Ishi, launching a lightning bolt into the Matoran's path, forcing him to slow. "Now, little Matoran, you are going to answer a few questions of mine. And don't expect mercy. That is something Jikal would do, not I.IC: KraynKrayn followed Tillian. He was not going to let Tillian do something stupid. He didn't bother with stealth, just followed him wordlessly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tillian (Ta-Koro)Tillian stalked through the streets of the village of Fire, aiming straight for the docks. In the distance, he could see a ship berthed, matching the Infernavika. From behind him, he could hear Krayn's footsteps, synchronized with his own. After a minute, he spun, hand outstretched as he lifted Krayn two feet into the air."You've been following me," he said quietly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The DogLightning arced straight into Ishi's parade. Jumping sideways from the where the shocking substance planted into the ground, Ishi swiveled around the beach to catch a quick glimpse of his attacker. Without a thought he charged forward, dodged two more bolts of the lethal stuff and leapt into Jikal's outstretched arms yelling:"I! LOOOOOVE!! YOOOOUUU!!!!"This better work, 'cause it's as embarrassing as Karz!

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC: Tawara, Ta-Ga BorderIf Iris takes over, run.That was what Jikal had said to Tawara. And if the Mark isn't fed regularly, it gets hungry. And it takes over, forcing the bearer to create the food for it. Could Tawara do it? Abandon her newfound friends? She had been worse than useless in the last battle.Tawara was still a coward. There was no crowd to stop her this time. She ran.The Matoran stumbled through the trees, bruising herself on those low branches that she could not dodge, but too terrified to move more slowly. The wind rushed in her ears. And then, suddenly, there was a burst of red and white and a crash as she tripped over a log and was sent tumbling to the ground. The Matoran pushed herself up and began running again, only to collapse once more as her ankled throbbed.Sprained. Ugh. She couldn't run like that. Tawara muttered a curse under her breath. She was so used to being the most competent, the most self-sufficient one back at home, but now that she was getting caught in battles between more powerful beings, she completely unable to take care of herself. And suddenly, a wave of homesickness overcame the Matoran of Lightning. She missed her brothers' laughs, her father's smile, and her mother's wisdom. At that moment, it hit her that they were separated -- that she was very unlikely to ever see any of her family again. It had never seemed quite so real until now.Yet there was no action that could be taken at the present. Tawara crawled behind the trunk of the nearest tree and waited out the fight.OOC: Hooray, character development!

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: At the apex of his jump, Trad released his electricity bomb and clicked his fingers. It exploded and 100000 volts of electricity slammed into the being. "Suck on that."

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

IC-Jaron:"Tillian," Jaron said, "Stop this foolishness." The apparition floated over closer by Tillian, ignoring the Toa of Plasma walking up by them. "He's your friend, for Mata-Nui's sake. Let him down." Jaron glared at Tillian."You can't take them on alone, and don't let your anger cloud your thoughts. Lay low for a little while."IC-Grochi:As Grochi walked back to the Infernavika, he teleported himself over into Ta-Koro. Walking through the streets, he saw a couple beings who appeared to be having an argument. He walked up to them, putting himself at risk."Is there a problem?" He asked amiably, looking at the two.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: IrisIris was amused as karz. The Mark wasn't even active. He wouldn't have anything to feed off anyway. He grabbed Ishi by the neck. "Sorry, no Mark powers here. And compassion can't make me any weaker than I normally would be." He grinned, the grin of an insane being. "Now, about that chat."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Docks, Ta-Koro)The Toa of Gravity was silent for a moment, his eyes open and staring into nothingness. Finally, as if a bucket of water had been on him, he blinked once and shuddered."No," he said, releasing Krayn gently. "No problem."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The Dog"Okay..." Ishi muttered, half-choked by Iris' vice grip on the back of his neck, threatening a black-out, "I guess that didn't work."Ishi's feet swayed several feet above the ground, but he still focused on his task: staying conscious. "Look, put me down and we can talk normally. I wanna' speak to that OTHER guy too. He seemed decent, unlike you -- you brakas. Think you just go picking up matoran and making 'em talk by squeezing their eyes out of their socket. Make 'em scream maybe, but not talk."

IC: KraynKrayn landed lightly on his feet, still saying nothing. He looked at Tillian, face expressionless. Almost as if to say What now?OOC: Can Krayn see Jaron's ghost?IC: IrisIris deposited Ishi on the ground, none too lightly. "Oh, Jikal is far more kind than I."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I meant for that to be a Tillian-only experience, actually.IC-Grochi:"Alright then," Grochi said smoothly, seemingly ignoring what had just happened. He looked oddly at the Toa of Gravity for a moment, before activating his Kualsi and quickly teleporting onto the deck of the ship that he could slighly see.He smacked his head on the cabin, probably alerting Raknar to the fact that he was back. He stepped back, shook his head, and turned to Laviha."I think somebody might be coming for us already," he said, his hand on his rapier. "Be ready." When he said this, the small, broken-down hut Tillian had thrown landed in the water near the ship."Aaand...they're throwing houses at us."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Emotia - Ta-koro -Emotia ran up to Tillian, she hadn't been that much farther behind. "Tillian!" She shouted, mostly in concern. IC: Skyra Skyra, unlike Krayn, actually bothered to take the stealthy approach. He did NOT like being just ignored, specially when they had to plan this think carefully. He appeared behind Tillian, looking quite annoyed. "Tillian...next time I have bad news...I swear I'm just gonna wait till AFTER we finish the mission to tell you."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Koro)Raknar had just hit the deck after taking a shower and was in the process of slipping on a shirt when the house hit, splashing the shirtless captain and soaking him.He was quiet for a second as water fell from his face and shoulders before shrugging."That's a new one."IC: Tillian (Docks, Ta-Koro)"You're the boss," he muttered.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynKrayn was quiet a moment. "Commander Juturna? May I speak to you in private a moment?"IC: SongSong looked with amusement at the house. "Well, there goes the neighborhood."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: KraynKrayn was quiet a moment. "To be frank, I'm worried about you. Even if we ignore the fact that you just lifted me several feet off the ground, you are acting far outside your norm." He sighed. "In short, if there is a problem, you need to tell us. I understand anger, I understand hate, but I can't read you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Dehkaz"You done?" the bounty hunter asked lazily, "Good, now, lets go."Dehkaz snapped his fingers, and the group suddenly shot into the air and over the moat of lava. Flying over the walls, they landed softly on the other side. Magnetism was very useful. Dehkaz had made sure to keep the group low, to hide them from sight."Now to find the rest."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: The Dog"Doesn't take much to figure out," Ishi muttered as he sat on his knees, rubbing out the kink in his neck. Shuffling back upright, he walked through the beach sand back to the campfire and sat down. "Okay, what'dya wanna' know?"

IC: KraynKrayn stared at Tillian in silence. "Yes sir." He turned to go back to the group. "But remember Jaron. What would he do, here and now?"IC: IrisIris followed with even steps. "For starters, who do you work for?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Ta-koro -Emotia knew they were trying to talk in private, but she was worried about Tillian. She began to walk toward them. "Tillian...are you okay?" OOC: Guys guys, it's WWJD? What Would Jaron Do? :P

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Skyra - Ta-koro -"Alright, the others aren't here yet, but I think I will still go over the plan with you guys now anyway." He paused, making sure they were all paying attention. "Alright...Krayn...I'm gonna have you ride Destiny, your gonna fly over the ship and bombard them with the most annoying sounds you can think of, I want you to make them want to desperately try to get you stop. While that is happening, Naona and whoever she's brought with her are going to assault the ship directly, how they do it, I don't care, they can figure that out...when they get here anyway. Tillian, Emotia, and myself are gonna sneak aboard during this, I vaguely remember where the cells are in the ship, were gonna find the Turaga and get him out of there. "

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Gyren immediately took flight as Jikal's split personality took over. He landed beside Tawara, quickly looking her over. "Waiting it out too? Some things aren't worth the risk for me." Gyren said as he sat against the tree trunk. He thought of the matoran, imagining Jikal eviscerating him or perhaps cutting off each limb slowly. He shuddered, dropping his smile for a second."Kitsune and Raion are strong enough to take Jikal."OOC: Even Evil Morally Ambiguous Scientists Have Standards

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: The DogIshi just rolled his eyes and shook his head. Suddenly he was surrounded by two thieves, obvious from the way they carried themselves, and a psychotic maniac on a power trip. "Can't we start with an easier question?" Ishi said satirically as he scrubbed an ear with his finger. "Like, what I like to eat, or where I might be going?"