Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zacax"What is the name of this group? And where is your location?" Zacax asked
IC-Jorram:"NEX," Jorram said, and he smiled when a look of confusion came upon the two's faces. "And we're all over the island. So, congratulations, you've been hired. Now, Zacax, Deusui," he said, gesturing to the two, "Toss me your coin purses. I'll tell anybody who asks you two paid the bail, and you'll go free until I give you your first assignment." It wasn't a suggestion.
IC: Zacax and Deusui"Sounds fair...kinda blackmailing us a bit," Zacax mumbled the last part,"Where is the nearest group here?" Deusui asked as he tossed him his coin purse along with Zacax's.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Jorram:"I'm Ta-Koro's current supervisor," Jorram growled, releasing Deusui."Now lay low, don't threaten anybody, and if you end up in here again, you're dead. Especially if I hear anything about NEX when I pull you two in. Understood?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Zacax and Deusui"Alright jeez!" Zacax said, "We will be in Ga-Koro soon just so you know!"Zac and Deusui walked off out of Ta-Karo and walked to Po-WahiOOC: Zacx and Deusui to Po-Wahi

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Hasil's kick hit, but it merely forced Ara'kas back. Instead of pressing the attack once more, she stepped back further, raising her sword in a defensive position.IC: Isfel chuckled and waved away Stronin's confused hospitality. "It's okay.This rock seems comfortable enough. Besides, I don't mind the wait."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: "Do what? Pay for your sword?" Isfel perked up. He hadn't been part of a conversation for almost a week."I don't see why you wouldn't let him. It's dangerous to go around unarmed." Immediately after saying this, he rushed through an apology. "Sorry if I'm butting in to your conversation, I didn't mean to intrude."IC: "Tired already?" Laughed Ara'kas. "Fine then, only one more round." She straightened, holding her sword one-handed at her side, a small orb of flame blossoming at her left palm. Grinning, she raised both palm and orb, letting it hover about a foot in front of her. OOC: It'l explode if you charge into it. Might want to keep that in mind.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC:Yovtann gave the outstretched hand an question glance. He had absolutely no idea what this Soli was doing. Were they blind? Where he was from that... wasn't really much of anything.He pretended to cough, trying to clear the tension, hoping he wasn't offending this person. Just need to play nice 'till I get out of here, I suppose. He pushed off the wall, and replied, "Ah, yes, I need a sword, most obviously. Nothing to fancy, strong, sturdy, and durable."

phauxxblack2.jpg

OOC:VF, persuming that Carnifex isn't going to respond, and withdrawing from that fight. Miraul and Ziraul can finish up quickly. IC:Divan nodded to Vilak. No point in fighting a Toa who had gotten angery because a Skakdi had accidently slammed into him at high speed. The two withdrew several yards away and gathered the rest of the team. Five Toa and a Skakdi stood united and looked at the crazy Toa of Iron. Divan simply said,"Go away."Miraul and Ziraul continued their duel, the last part of the fight still going. Miraul fell back from Ziraul's sonic assult. Ziraul broke off the sonic attack to charge in and sweep with his six blade slicer. This proved to be a mistake-Miraul unleashed a magnetic pulse that threw Ziraul back several yards. Six blade slicer met split shield as Miraul rushed in, and the two continued to duel.Ziraul's weapon stuck to his leg unexpectedly as he lashed out with a kick. He tripped, and found he could not remove it. Miraul dropped his shield and placed his hands on him, obtaining a magnetic grip. Miraul spun at Kakama speed, using centrifugal force to build up a powerful throw, and released Ziraul with a combined throw and burst of magnetic force. Ziraul flew for several block's length. But he did not hit the ground. Rather, his legs changed into wings and a tail, moving higher onto his back. There was a screech of "Next time, I will win!" Ziraul flew away and began to circle near the top of the volcano, using his element to continue listening to his foes below.Miraul turned to the now unoccupied Divan, commenting, "People seem to love attacking us at random, don't they?"OOC:VF, all yours for interaction.

IC:Quoribay put on his Faxon as he walked through the gates of Ta-Koro and into the city. He quickly turned and sprinted into a back alley. He weaved through the various small roads and alleys, trying not to go into the more populated areas, in fear of being recognized.OOC: Quoribay open for interaction.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Matatu walked into Ta-Koro. He went down a back alley and looked for a Matoran by the description of the sign. Eventuall, after much looking, he came across a matoran that matched the description. "Are you the one who's wanted in Po-Koro?" He asked.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: "I just wondered.", said Matatu. "I was following this guy because there's a 500 widget reward in Po-Koro for anyone who brings him back."

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: "Oh, okay." Said Matatu. He was somewhat surprised that had gone so well. "Is there anything else I need to do?"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Raion & Briani, Ta-KoroBriani watched Hasil fight. She considered helping, but then decided against it. After all, he had said goodbye.Turning away, she ran after Raion, who was now far ahead. After falling in stride next to him, she landed a playful punch on his shoulder. He returned the punch, albeit with more force.By the time they reached the bar, both of their arms were completely and utterly numb. Sitting down at the bar, never so much as considering a table, they each order six or seven shots of the bar's finest whiskey. In minutes, they were both finished. The bar tender, gathering the glasses, rolled his eyes at the mass liquor consumption. Ignoring the bartender, Briani hiccuped a couple times, and then succesfully spoke. "So, where next?" Raion yawned once, still sober after the drinks. "Ga-Wahi." He mumured, ordering a bottle of saki, which he greedily grabbed after slamming widgets down on the bar. Without a further word, he walked out of the bar, Briani in tow.OOC: Raion & Briani to Ga-Wahi.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC:Agh, the internet has been down the past few hours..... enough time for you to get backup apparently...IC:Quoribay rounded a corner to find himself infront of a toa of air."Are you the one who's wanted in Po-Koro?" The dark green toa asked Quoribay, who immediately regretted going through the back alleys: the obvious choice for a wanted criminal. "Hmm? Me?" Quoribay replied, acting confused.A few moments passed with Quoribay scratching his head and looking like he was in deep thought. During that time a ta-koro guard member came. Suddenly he snapped his fingers, as if he had finally recalled the thought he was racking his brain for earlier. "You must be talking about that rascal who broke into -and out of- the Po-Koro guard storage room. I was on the street when it happened, and i'm glad he wasn't riding a ussal or I'd be flattened like roadkill. I was just passing through, going to Ta-Koro, ya see. I guess, now that you mention it, we look alike, but most matoran of the same element do. And wasn't that son of a muaka wearing a Kanohi Pehkui? Either way, I'm glad they put a bounty on that scumbag's head."

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:But before Korvus could capture Quoribay, The Fe-Matoran cartwheeled around korvus and dived horizontally through a window, breaking it and falling inside. Quoribay sprinted to the other side of the room and up the stairs. A few seconds later, on the roof of the 3 story building, he unsheathed his dual dirks and began leaping from rooftop to rooftop.

IC-Chimaera's Fury:"Ah, Ta-Koro, so nice to be back," Beatha said, taking in a breath of the ash-choked, caustic, burning, choking, much-too-hot air as the Chimaera's Fury slipped like a huge, fat polar bear on really slippery ice into a port the size of the vent hole on the Death Star."Easy for you to say," Corik growled as he tried to steer the completely-unresponsive ship. "I had just left for a vacation." Yes, a vacation to catch a criminal. A criminal who wasn't even there. But hey, you got to drink a lot of booze. Be happy. "I still feel drunk.""No wonder we're having so much trouble getting into port," the elder Toa growled. He looked down, where the ship was stuck in a frame loop as it tried to get into the docking space. "I can't believe it. We're lagging." One computer reboot later, and the ship fit snugly into the port space, cracking some of the boards as it did so. This thing was big. Like, bigger than the whales it would hunt. Yeah."Well, as captain of this ship, my first order will be to-" Beatha began to proclaim, before an angry, drunk Irishtoa cut him off like a guillotine."I bought this bloody ship!" Said Irishtoa exclaimed. "It cost me my month's salary! And I don't even get paid!" It was true, he didn't get paid. He was terrible at his job. He even tried to let an omnicidal maniac Toa of Ice go free just because he thought the Toa was cool."I'm the bloody captain, and there's not a single thing you can say against it!" He almost yelled."Google.""Karz."

profiles i guess

IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroAmaris was amazed by the city. It had been so long since she had even talked to someone... this sudden jolt of civilization was almost overpowering.As she stared at everybody with her trusting brown eyes, she smiled slightly. Feeling around the bottom of her weapon-holder, she grabbed her money-bag, something she hadn't used in years. It was quite large, and she tied it to her belt as she continued on.In a few minutes, she reached a relatively quiet part of town, where the streets where filled with the signs of bars and hotels. Finding a small restuarant, Amaris ordered a light meal, eating it quietly as she thought of where she would go and what she would do.OOC: Open for Interaction.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Korvus"Karz it..." Korvus muttered. He followed the Matoran through the building and onto the roof, where he chased with surprising speed. "There's no way you can escape this," he yelled, "plus, you just added resisting arrest to your list of crimes!"Soon, he caught up to Quoribay and leaped towards him, aiming to tackle him down and cuff him.

67tlbk.png

IC:Quoribay turned around to let loose a witty remark when Korvus slammed into him, knocking Quoribay off the building but into another window on the 2nd-to-top floor of the next building. Quoribay was suprised at how fast Korvus outmaneuvered him. This guy must have been rooftop jumping before, Quoribay thought as he climbed the stairwell to the roof, or my years of acrobatics training have met their match. Now he shot out his witty remark: "Innocent until proven guilty, Don't you just love that phrase?". He continued the rooftop chase, now mustering more energy to his running and leaping

IC-Chimaera's Fury:"Stop saying that!" Corik yelled, covering his ears from Beatha's relentless assault on his senses. "Stop! Stop! Please, just stop!" He moaned, backing up against the forecastle."Ni! Ni! Ni!" Beatha kept saying as Corik backed away. "Ni! Ni! Ni!" He was having fun torturing the other character."FINE!" Corik snapped. "Fine! We can go stop at the inn, I'm a bad cook, just SHUT UP!" He glared as Beatha smiled and started walking away. "But you have to pay!"Beatha smiled, holding up a coin purse. That was most definitely Corik's."Hey!" Corik sputtered indignantly. "That's mine!""Google." Beatha proceeded to continue."I really hate you.""Ni!""STOP!" Corik yelled, as they finally reached the inn.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC:Quoribay was franticly running for his life when a skillfully thrown dagger hit his armor near the ankle just as he leaped for the next building. he lost balance and fell off the side and into the awning of a street vendor's shack. his movemntum rolled him off the awning and he grabbed two madu cabolo from the vendor's display. the adrenaline in his veins kept him going as he ran, one eye focusing on the road ahead, the other watching Korvus, calclating when and how to throw oneofthe cabolos he was holding to hit correctly. if korvus came to close.... lets just hope he wanted t be cremated.

IC: Matatu had been following on the chase, and he had a Kualsi. He used it to teleport right in front of Quoribay.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: KorvusKorvus drew both of his Katanas and continued the pursuit, leaping to the ground with a flip and landing on one knee with his hand on the ground. He stood up to find his target wielding some very explosive fruit."Easy now," he urged, swords ready to slice the fruit in half if necessary, "don't want to do anything stupid, do we?"

67tlbk.png