Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:AiriasAirias banged away on his anvil, trying to make a sword. A special sword, one that he hoped would be able to channel his powers. He had the sword shaped, a hilt carved from some fire-treated wood, and a blueprint. He took the sword and cooled it, only to find that he could not control any power he sent into it, resulting in a explosion that through him to the ground. Why didn't that work? He had the blades shape, but any fire he sent through it burst out wildly. The sword was curved so that he could shoot fire out as the blade. Then he had an idea. He took the blueprints, and copied them into a symetrical blade. He then worked on that new blade. A while later he had a second blade. He attatched the two together, and aimed the completed blade at a rock. FWOOSH! A blast of fire shot out. Grinning, Airias went outside to test out his new weapon.OOC: Airies open for interaction

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Hantak walked toward Airies, seeing him with his weapon. He walked toward him, and said "Who are you?" in a gruff voice.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Ambera"Well nothing new happened to me recently," Ambera said, "Other than when I met you,"IC: Maho and Deusui"I'm not telling him I'm one of his best friends!" Maho said"Exactly! He won't get ticked as much as will be if I tell him!" Deusui"Dude! He is literally gonna kill us both if either one of us tells him or he finds out we knew and didn't tell him!"

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ambera"See that's the problem...I sorta developed long term amnesia...I don't know when but I can only remember do much of my past...like more dynamic memories like whn Zacax Kye and I snuck into some crates and were shipped off to Zakaz during a time of war there,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

ICVerak smiled in amusement. That was certainly interesting. "Ah... amnesia." he said, "The most common mental affliction on Mata-Nui, did ye know that? There's no tellin' how many bein's have washed up upon these shores knowin' nought but their name..." Verak gave broad gesture to the Ta-Wahi beach around them.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Cysero (Ta-Koro Guard HQ, Ta-Koro)"Oh, hey!" said Cysero, catching sight of Naria and grinning. "Oi! Naria! How have you--wait, is your boyfriend around? I don't feel like being concussed again. Or poisoned. Or being choked."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC:

IC: Pantak decided he had waited long enough. He then began to follow Feongulf in the direction she had gone.
D'oh! Sorry for making you wait so long.IC: Feongulf -"Turn around and walk away very, very slowly," Feongulf said, hearing Pantak's footsteps. She turned and led them down and alley and way from the Nui Bank safe house before speaking again."Alright, here's the plan," she whispered, her gaze dodging around, checking for eavesdroppers. "Next change we get, you go and try to land that employment there. After you've gone through there and check out whatever guards or traps they've set up in there we'll start to plan the job in earnest."

IC: Cysero (Guard HQ, Ta-Koro)"You'll forgive me for being paranoid after you put a flower in my face that smelled like straight corpse," said Cysero with a pout. "I wouldn't put it past you or Joske to store something where I wouldn't look."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Cysero (Guard HQ, Ta-Koro)"They deserve it," said Cysero, a bit more defensively than he'd intended. "I'm a man of peace. You didn't see me try to prank Joske once, did you? Or you, for that matter. I know when a prank should be pulled and when it shouldn't be, and interrupting people while they're just trying to live life...I'm not comfortable with that."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Cysero (Guard HQ, Ta-Koro)"Despite the fact that I know you're being condescending and you actually don't care..." he replied, buttoning his Le-Matoran forward's jacket up slightly and grinning. "Yeah. Kind of."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Pantak"You want me to try to get a job there?" he whispered back, not entirely sure of the plan.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Ambera"Hey there's the boat to Ga-Koro!" Ambera said, "Let's go!"

IC: AmberaAmbera gave 10 widgets for the both of them and they went on the ship.

IC: Hantak"I'm going to kill you." he said, looking at Airias. This toa looked rich, and might be a good target.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Vinathli & Jilsud from Po-WahiIC: Vinathli & Jilsud, Ta-KoroA female Toa of Gravity, amazingly beautiful, and equally calm and collected, landed in the streets of Ta-Koro, a singing, seemingly-intoxicated Vortixx in her grasp, singing about Muaka and Kane-Ra bulls juggling Madu. As soon as she landed, the the Toa started dragging the Vortixx through the crowd, becoming part of the bustling city.OOC: Open for interaction. My sig links to my Profiles, at which V&J are at the bottom of.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Corik:"Corik! Waaaaait!" A fast-running Le-Matoran yelled, carrying a package under one arm, a wooden box, of sorts. He quickly ran up to the Chimaera's Fury, handing the box breathlessly over to Corik, before he had to leave again.Corik looked at the box with vague interest, wondering what was in it. In front of the other crew members, he opened it up. Inside was a sheathed weapon, though Corik couldn't quite identify it. He withdrew the bronzen blade, revealing an oddly-coloured protosteel khopesh. He recognized it, as well-it was his brother Grantuur's khopesh.A look of shock came over his face once he realized what that most likely meant, replaced by one of sadness as he sheathed the weapon. He held it reverently as he walked to the cabin, silently waving control of the ship over to Beatha.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: SolarisSolaris shrugged, following Kryza down the stairs. The threat-- if you could call him that-- was neutralized... sort of."So, when he wakes up, I think I should interrogate him," he suggested. "Not much use having him faint every time you ask him questions."He wasn't trying to be condescending, it just happened automatically.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Kryza"You can talk to Mezra about that," Kryza said. "Now go look around outside and make sure no one else is around. This guy might just be a distraction for others to break in."

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC: Mezra Mezra was waiting for Solaris when he got back. "Would you like some drink?" Mezra held up a cup. "Anyway, I heard about what happened. To answer your question, now we interrogate the toa. I know that you would like to do that. Go ahead. But make sure you find out:1 Why he came here,2 How he found out about us,3 If anyone is working with him." Mezra nodded to Cevnix, who pressed a pressure plate. The cell door with the captured toa in it began to open. "Take it away," Mezra said.

Anyone?

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC: Solaris, MitenalSolaris grabbed the cup and walked into the vault.Mitenal, now awake, looked up at him."You're not going to hurt me, are you?" he asked, cringing."Relax, man," Solaris said. "Would you like some drink?"Mitenal nodded. The cup was handed to him and he gulped it down."So what's your name?" Solaris asked, sitting down on the floor with his subject."Toa Mitenal," he answered. "People call me Mite because... well, I'm short.""Okay, Mite," Solaris went on. "Now, you're not supposed to be down here. So I'm going to have to ask what the Karz you're doing down here.""Well, I'm a scholar, you see," Mite explained. "I went to live in Ko-Koro because I didn't exactly like the lifestyle of a Ta-Toa, so I studied for years, going out and seeing what mysteries this island holds. Just today, I was strolling along the streets of Ta-Koro for nostalgia's sake and I came across this hut. I thought 'mud hut in a stone hut village?,' so I investigated. I thought I saw a glyph on the fireplace wall, so I went to study it, but it was nothing, and here I am.""Do you know who we are?" Solaris went on, reaching for his satchel. "Oh, cigarette?""I have no idea who any of you are," Mite said. "I swear to Mata Nui. And no, I don't smoke. Disgusting habit."Solaris pulled his hand out of his satchel."Good, because this thing's empty," he said. "Now, assuming you're lying, who are you working for, with, against, beside, above, below, diagonally, inside, or outside?""I'm not lying, and I'm just a scholar sent here to look at symbols in the Charred Forest," Mite sighed. "I came back to the village because of the memories of being a Matoran and I accidentally wound up down here."Solaris looked into his eyes; he was very perceptive, and what he saw was genuine fear. Mite was telling the truth.He stood up, patted the subject on the head and walked out, closing the door behind him."It was all a big misunderstanding," he announced. "You're all just paranoid. Believe me, that's insulting coming from a schizophrenic. However, he now knows where we are, so I think we'd best fold him into the group. Comments?"

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: MezraMezra nodded. "It seems that way. I think we'll have to partner him with someone thought, just in case he is attacked. From what we heard, it seems that he is very learned. We could use that to our advantage - if there's a carving we loot that we don't know the meaning of, he could decode it. He's in. But don't tell him the extent of the security measures. We can't count on him to not break under torture."

Anyone?

My BZRPG profiles:

IC:On the worn-out path that lead up to the gate of Ta-Koro, the slender and tal figure of a female Vortixx approached. Kohra had finally left behind the charred forest and made her way here. It had been a slow trip for the last day, as she had thought about alternative routes into the village of fire. Her dark passenger had suggested she go and try one of Mangai's secondary craters or lava-rivers, to get into the perimeter. She had diverted from the path and gone to asess these alternative points of entry into what had to be the most wellprotected of all the Koro, but she had quickly seen that using any of those routes was near suicide. She wasn't concerned about her odds of success usually, but this was just an avaoidable, unnessecary risk while doing nothing more than to get into a village.Finally she had decided that walking in through the front-gate was still the best option. Besides, her travels had not led her to the village of fire yet, so there was no reason for them to be suspiscious of her. Onu-Koro or especially Ko-Koro would have been different matters altogether. But news still traveled by Gukko and from what her dark passenger had told her, everybody was way more concerned about the Turaga, the elders of the villages that had gone missing and had been retrieved in one of the boldest attacks yet. Kohra had asked her guide why he was not the least bit upset that the so-called heroes had succeeded in their task, but he had merely chuckled threateningly. A few minutes later the cloaked and hooded Kohra arrived at the main-gate at the foot of Mangai. She stopped, taking in the sight of the massive gates the Matoran had constructed. It was impressive, more then she would have cared to admit. Two of the guards on duty stepped forward and approached while two more were on alert in the shadows of the gate. They meant business."Who are you? What brings you here?" the smaller of the guards asked sternly. Kohra put on her fake nice smile. "I am an alchemist, I travel the universe in search of opportunity and business. Preferably both combined." she said, letting her voice take on a dreamy innocent tone, something rather girly. The guard raised an eyebrow, obviously unimpressed. "Alchemy...right. And you expect us to just believe you?" "Why, is it so unusual to see my kind?" she asked.The guard grunted slightly. "Not as of late." he said. "Still, we can't just let you in just because you say you are somebody. We've heard more elaborate lies before.""Aww, that is too bad. It is such a pity that we have to meet during such dark times." Kohra cooed. "But perhaps, to show you I am indeed learned in my profession, a small demonstration, if you don't mind."With her good hand, she reached into the folds of her cloak and into her pockets, where she found one of the remaining packages of Valmai-powder she had kept from blowing up the great mine. She dipped the tips of her pointer- and middlefinger into the substance, just a few small flakes of the substance sticking to her skin. She held her hand out for the guards to see, then snapped her fingers. In a puff of smoke, the powder ignited.The guards still looked unimpressed...not surprising, considering they lived in an active volcano, but the man in charge of the squad nodded and let her pass.Kohra nodded her thanks and proceeded through the gate. She crossed the retractable bridge until she stepped onto the red dust of Ta-Koro's roads. The Vortixx smiled. She would strike here next.OOC: Kohra open for interaction.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png