Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Kuyre - Charred ForestDid no one take orders anymore?"Keinju can take care of himself. We could already have taken Golem in. Report to Kini-Nui, and see if Yovtann is still there. If not, try to clean up his mess." he said, turning to Keinju."How close are we to Jianheim?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: KironKiron walked past the gates of Ta-Koro and not the village itself. "Been a long time since I came home," Kiron thought to himself. He had been away for a long while, hunting several Nui-Rama spotted on the Mangai Volcano. "Well, I'd best find out what's going on around here these days," Kiron thought. He spotted an inn several hundred yards away. "Maybe I can ask the owner what the latest buzz is. Hmm... A new hospital." Kiron walked in the direction of the inn, hoping to get a meal and a room, as it was getting late.OOC: Whoever owns an inn can post about me walking in or something. Thanks. :smiletahunu:

OOC:

IC(Draebe): The pirate knocked on the Hospital door. "Hello? Is there anyone here?"OOC: Draebe open for interaction.

IC: (Tairel)"Oh. Of course," replies the Toa of Fire as he rolls his eyes. Tairel peeks over the side of the buildng to see an angry Takimoc glaring toward the roof. The Toa of Fire quickly gets back behind cover. "A friend of yours? Or, I guess, ex-friend of yours."-Mef Man

IC: Draebe heard an angry grunt behind him. He soon found the source of the noise was Takimoc. The toa of fire looked like he had just gone through his midlife crisis."Karz I'll comply with whatever she makes me do," he muttered, holding the door open as a form of common courtesy if not because he was really polite.Riaril smirked slightly again. "He's not an ex-friend...He's my colleague. Guy who was sitting under my desk, remember?" By now, she had reached the door. Grabbing the knob and twisting it, she swung out the door and started to walk down the stairs.The seeming dark cyclops gazed into Kuyre's eye. "Twentyfive-thirty kio."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: (Tairel)"Oh, I remember now," he says as he follows Riaril down the stairs. He changes the subject as they continued downward. "Well, whenever you get the chance there's a Toa who wants a job. Says he's not capable of doing anything." He rolls his eyes again. "I can just tell him to leave if you'd like."-Mef Man

IC: Riaril sighed as she came to the landing and headed down the hallway towards her office. "Tell him he can do some grunt work if he still wants the job. If he wants the widgets, then he'll show it by going over to the restaurant across the street where Tarex is and helping out the toa." She didn't exactly relish getting another guy to pay, but then again, the guy would probably pass on word of the hospital to other people. And the ga-toa wanted that word to be only good.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: (Tairel)"Got it," replies the Toa of Fire as he walks past the Toa of Water. Approaching the other being, he says to him,"If you want widgets, go to the restaurant across the street and help out a Toa. His name is Tarex."Tairel sits back down in his chair before reaching for the scraps of metal that were now becoming a trap.Maybe Riaril will trust me more if I set this up in the hall for her.-Mef Man

IC: "I am a Toa of Iron. Let me show you what that means." Fehron then proceeds to create a sword with elemental Iron. He then cleaved the nearest boulder in two using it. There was barely a scratch left behind on the sword.OOC: I've been wanting to do something like that.

IC: ArdokuThe Toa of Plasma was impressed. "Hmm, good..." Ardoku suddenly drew out his dagger...
I.C. KranukaAt the sight of the weapon, Kranuka jumped back a good 3 bios and readied his own dagger just in case something went the way he didn't want it.
OOC: Just the response I was hoping for :PIC: Ardoku"Don't worry, I just wanted to see if he could strenghten and refine it for me. And perhaps..." He drew out one of pickaxes. "... these too?"

IC: "I am a Toa of Iron. Let me show you what that means." Fehron then proceeds to create a sword with elemental Iron. He then cleaved the nearest boulder in two using it. There was barely a scratch left behind on the sword.OOC: I've been wanting to do something like that.

IC: ArdokuThe Toa of Plasma was impressed. "Hmm, good..." Ardoku suddenly drew out his dagger...
I.C. KranukaAt the sight of the weapon, Kranuka jumped back a good 3 bios and readied his own dagger just in case something went the way he didn't want it.
OOC: Just the response I was hoping for :PIC: Ardoku"Don't worry, I just wanted to see if he could strenghten and refine it for me. And perhaps..." He drew out one of pickaxes. "... these too?"
IC: "Sure." Fehron drew upon his unique abilities. First he sharpened and honed the weapons to an otherwise impossible degree. Then he adjusted and refined the alloys themselves. engineering them for maximum durability.

aouROFb.png

OOC: AAAAAAAAWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.*chk* "This is Kughii coming to into my laptop, can you find the website now?" *Chk**fzzz* "None-compute. Error. Go. Away." *FZZ*"GAAAAAH!!! Die, you Mata-Nui-Forsaken iBOOK!!!"... Ah, sorry, just had to yell at the computer that has refused to let me on today until my homework was finished. No joke. It couldn't find the BZP server until all the math was done. Somehow, it let me one before I began reading Hamlet... Literalists.IC: KriigataKriigata looked up at the red being waving his arms like a bird. "DO YOU." "Want TO.""Come?"Kriigata blinked.Then smiled,And nodded.Meanwhile...Riaril had finally finished climbing down the steps to the main floor, her breathing becoming slightly labored as she groaned slightly."I need to lay off the instant noodles," Riaril grumbled; "More coffee. Less Food."Turning the corner she began to head back to her office for a fresh cup of the aforementioned intoxicant, stretching her shoulders as she did. Mid stretch, her stride not fully finished, Riaril's eyes bulged.Her patient was being dragged away by Sucogu.No, wait, Her patient was CLINGING to Sucogu!If Riaril had laughed on the roof, it was all she could do not to laugh now.

IC: (Tairel)Tairel continues to fiddle with the small scrap of metal as he waits for the being's response. But, then, his thoughts and actions were intrerrupted by familiar laughter.Riaril.Was she laughing again? That seemed strange to the Ta-Toa. He rolls his eyes as he chuckles quietly to himself. His eyes suddenly bulge open as he remembers another female's name.Ga'mal.Karz! What was he thinking not even checking back up on the Ga-Matoran. He jumps out of his seat and rushes toward the room that she and the other being were placed in.Once inside, he finds the Ga-Matoran asleep on the other being's bed. Her torso was on the bed while her legs were dangling over the edge and on the floor. In her hand was a rag that she, apparently, used for breaking the being's fever. Tairel smiles as he picks up Ga'mal and returns her to her own bed. He covers her up with one of the sheets before walking back outside.He hums quietly as he reaches over for the object he was messing with."I think it's done," he says cheerfully. He turns around and walks toward the sound of laughter, eager to show Riaril his latest invention.OOC: Solaris, are you still with me? Over.-Mef Man

IC: Hau acknowledged the confirmation with a slight grin towards Sucogu. It looked like they could finally get going...Takimoc huffed in, barging past Tairel's desk. "Laugh at me, they can all they want," he muttered under his breath, voice rising, "But just you wait! Takimoc's hotness stops for no moments of poor masculinity! I'll win my true love's heart eventually!," cried he, now standing triumphantly with tablets crossed over chest and tears streaming from his eyes as waves crashed at the rocks at his feet, sun setting on the watery horizon--And then he realized that all he was standing on was the hospital floor and that he had just said that all aloud.

[Profiles]

IC - Sucogu - B&bSucogu reached down and lifted Kriigata from the ground, convinced that he would get nowhere with her clinging to his foot. He rolled his eyes at Riaril, though he was smiling. "Come along, my friend, we have work to do." he said to Hau.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Virthee"I think I can cover this myself Miha, thank you."He replied, helping get the two injured beings into the hospital.

IC: “Is there anything I can do to help, Virthee?” Dekuna asked. “I’m no healer myself, but if you want any form of sound from a shattering frequency down to some light music, say the word.”

ppg2.png

IC: Hau grinned again. His arm twitched, slapping the hook against his armor."I'm ready. For whatever."Riaril could take it no longer. But all the same, she was smart. She knew how to unburden herself without losing dignity.So striding back into her office, the most knowledgeable ga-toa proceeded to close and lock the door. She then proceeded to laugh so hard that she felt a rib almost crack.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: Virthee"I am quite fine without any music, thank you."He grinned weakly as he worked on the most injured of his patients, Havon. His mask was fully being pushed, and draining the doctor rather quickly. He was healing up the smaller injuries first, making the more serious wounds stand out."They don't seem to be too horribly injured, though I still need to run a few tests."Then someone else entered the door, dragging someone along, followed by what looked like a bird, dragging in another person."Oh my..."It was going to be a busy day.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro GatesTuara tossed her bag against the gate wall and put the long-staff sheath on to her back, "Look, I don't like that frozen wasteland either, but it's our best bet."She put her hood on her head after making eye-contact with Jaller and nodding to him. She turned back, "What is he doing? Hey Nikaron! You coming?"

IC: NikaronNikaron rushed over as Tuara called him. "So you guy's ready to go, oh by the way, we may have a new traveling companion" Nikaron gestured towards Kinvex. He then thought of where he was going Ko-Wahi, Karz I hate the cold.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: CadiasCadias frowned slightly when he saw other people present, but wanted to leave as quickly as possible. "These two picked a fight with us. Needless to say, they lost. Both are a bit out of it. They recieved a hit to the head each with an object roughly the size of my sword pommel. The big one recieved some nasty scratches on his back," he said, wasting no time. Cadias took a breath. "Is that all you need to know? I have business elsewhere."IC: KadonI frowned to myself. I could see clearly now, although my line of sight wasn't great. Focusing, I managed to activate my mask long enough to get a look around. Apparently, I was in a hospital. Maybe there's different ways to be a 'good' Toa than I first thought...

IC: VirtheeThe Toa of fire sighed with a nod."Yes, that it is enough, you may go."He shook his head slightly, muttering to himself, tough loud enough to hear."The senseless violence these days is remarkable. There is almost always a fight going on somewhere."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Hold on, let me get one thing clear.All of our characters hate the cold?Remind me why we decided to go there? I mean, I know Toa of Ice=Ko-Wahi, but seriously.And yes. I'm still kinda peeved that Salamander's powers will take a hit during this portion of the mission. :PIC: SalamanderSalamander rolled his eyes, unwilling to get into another argument. Nikaron could bring along anybody he liked, so long as they didn't get in Salamander's way.Only good thing that can be said for Ko-Wahi: You can push somebody off a cliff and make it seem like an accident... Or so I'm told.Turning to Nikaron, Salamander said in a level tone, "Yes, we are ready to go. And as for our new companion, does he have a name? Don't you think we might like to know it?"At this point Salamander faced Kinvex and spoke to the newcomer directly."I'm Salamander, and this is Tuara. I suppose she would be the leader of this little group... Not that I particularly care about stuff like that."

Lacertus

IC: (Tairel)Tairel looks around confused at the different beings coming and going. Takimoc had barged in; pouring his heart out to no one in particuliar. This, of course, left Tairel laughing at Takimoc just like Riaril had done. Then Riaril came by and locked herself in her office. Her loud laughs could be heard all the way outside of the hospital. And, lastly, three beings were trying to leave the hospital. The two beings in room eighteen as well as the being he had fought.Still laughing, the Toa of Fire walks back to his desk and sits down in his chair. His laughing and Riairil's were almost deafening; and were surely damaging Takimoc's self-esteem.-Mef

OOC: Some train of logic I conjectured as Nikaron.IC: NikaronI'm surprised Salamander doesn't have more to say on the issue. Nikaron thought to himself. "Well his name's Kinvex." Hopefully Tuara will be able to maintain the peace between Salamander and I(OOC: or in this case would it be me? I have no idea)"Then why are we still standing here, the longer we wait, the colder the trail gets.?"

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Havon, Mimira"Senseless violence...eh?" Havon said weakly, somehow, he had become conscious. "You may be right about that, the one who did this to us...had no reason too, other than revenge." He coughed violently. "Tell me, Virthee, how long has it been? It's been a while since I've been in Ta-koro." OOC: I making this interesting and pretending Virthee and Havon know each other from way back, make something up. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Sure, not the first time I've done this with Virthee.IC:Virthee"Easy there Havon, don't overexert yourself right now, I need to stop this bleeding."The Doctor nodded in understanding."Quite a while I must saw, though last time, I remember that you were injured getting revenge, not a victim of it."He chuckled slightly as he wrapped a cloth towel around Havon to stop the bleeding.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: And from what I remember, Toa of Ice=Ko-Wahi was the basis of that conjecturing. :POh, and I believe it is "Salamander and me". Of course, I would simply say "between the two of us" in order to avoid that exact same situation, but whatever. :lol:IC: SalamanderSalamander nodded in Kinvex's direction, saying, "Nice to meet you, Kinvex."In response to Nikaron's question, Salamander chuckled and pointed towards Mount Ihu. "It's already plenty cold. Nevertheless, let us be off. I want to get this part of the journey behind us as soon as possible."He stepped through the Ta-Koro gate, and started walking towards the loming mountain at a brisk pace, the rest of the group following close behind him.OOC: Salamander, Tuara, Nikaron, Vejmeq, and Kinvex (whoo, quite a group now... :P) to Ko-Wahi.

Lacertus

IC (Dekuna): While Virthee worked on his patients, Dekuna examined the other being who had come seeking help. The bird-thing in particular caught his attention, as he had never seen its like before. Still, he did not speak to either being. If they wanted to leave, that was fine with him.IC (Weta): As the trio emerged from the tunnel and began to walk west towards Kini-nui, Weta was careful to keep an eye out for danger. Ta-wahi was home to many types of dangerous rahi that the Makuta may have had under his control, and he had no desire to be taken by surprise.

ppg2.png

IC: Ardoku"Don't worry, I just wanted to see if he could strenghten and refine it for me. And perhaps..." He drew out one of pickaxes. "... these too?"

IC: "Sure." Fehron drew upon his unique abilities. First he sharpened and honed the weapons to an otherwise impossible degree. Then he adjusted and refined the alloys themselves. engineering them for maximum durability.
IC: ArdokuThe Toa of Plasma was impressed, "Well, will ya look at that. That's quite a job you have done..." Ardoku took one of his pickaxes, "You seem to have balanced it's weight as well, that'll come in handy". He looked at his dagger, "Let's see," The Toa cut into one of the stones in the area. The stone was now pieces. "That's a fair job you have done, Fehron." He now tried channeling his powers through the dagger. The stone pieces melted. "Astounding, thank you."The Toa of Plasma now turned towards Kranuka. "So, you sure you don't need any supplies?"

IC: JLJL walked around the Ta-Koro streets. He wondered what was next. Le-Koro, he had visited, and he'll leave it for later. He was pretty sure everything wasn't done yet. So, next was Ko-Koro, wasn't it?JL decided to head through the Kini Nui. Where this adventure had started for him. But first, some supplies.OOC: Does Virthee's hospital/Clinic sell long term supplies for any/all injuries that are not fatal?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC:If it doesn't, you can ask Miha. She'll eagerly start up a shop there. :PIC:MihaMiha waited, yawning. "Hey guys," she started. "I'm gonna go look for that guy you were looking for. Save time that way. Virthee, if you need me just yell."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Busy busy busy, and I simply forget to visit BZP these days.IC Tromos, minus the fancy colours:"Okay. I don't want widgets, I just want something to do. Yeah, sure, I'll head over..."Tromos raised an eyebrow (wait, didn't he burn his eyebrows off the first time he used his elemental powers?) as he left the other Toa to it. They had jobs to do. Well, kinda. He wasn't quite sure about it, what with the plotting and stuff going on.Sighing, he thanked the other Toa and left the building, crossing the road to the restaurant.It was kinda quiet right now. Or was it? It was probably the wrong time of day anyway. Which reminded him, he had no clue what time it was. Knocking on the door, he asked if anyone was in, then just let himself in anyway."Hello? I'm looking for a Tarex, I was told by the Toa in the hospital that you guys needed an extra pair of hands or something..."After a bit of thought, he added "Er, you don't have to pay me either..."

IC: Dreenan"Man, this execution sure is taking a long time."The Toa of plasma sighed boredly."I'm going to go get something to eat. You want me to bring you back something?"She had already lost interest in the execution herself.IC: VranaHe dropped Drome onto the floor unceremoniously, not that it was much of a drop, Vrana had only been dragging him along."Well, Maybe the blacksmith has finished the frames?"Vrana asked his friend as he stepped outside of the Hospital."Should we go back and check?"IC: Drome"Ugh..."IC: ZyckelThe first frame was almost finished. He was just using the basic measurements of a Mask of Diminishment for this one."Fiva, perhaps you would want one of these yourself?"He wouldn't be surprised at all if the Toa did, and he could easily make another of these frames."But you'll have to get your own obsidian."IC: VenatorHe noticed his friend, the Toa who's family he knew, at the Ta-Koro gate. Then he looked over his shoulder at the crate he had destroyed. The young Dragon had been slain here, but there was no sign or the more dangerous, more powerful one in this village.He decided to follow Salamander and the people with him. Maybe they would travel to a village with another dragon, and he could possibly find the true threat to the island.OOC: Venator to Ko-Koro

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fiva"Sure! But can mine be made out of gold?" Fiva asked. "It'll match my golden armor."Nighting"Go ahead if you want, but it looks like it's starting!" Nighting said, pointing at Kalama who had just signaled for the killing blow. He watched as the two swords came down on the poor being's neck, but then stopped as the two guards were knocked off the platform by the two beings that had pushed by Nighting and Dreenan. The two started falling to the ground, but then disappeared. Puzzled, Nighting looked up at the prisoner. He had a key in his hand! In fact, he had already unlocked himself, and was squaring off against Kalama! Fights began breaking out all around the Ta-Koro gate as people tried to save the criminal, and others tried to quell the fighting. "Well, looks like there's gonna be a fight after all." Nighting said, a grin creeping onto his face.FivaFiva noticed a large mob, all fighting around the gate. "I knew there was something going on..." Fiva muttered to himself.MihaMiha wondered around the city, looking for whoever it was the group was looking for.

IC: VranaHe followed after Cadias in the air, flying along at the speed of the walking Toa."Really? I thought he was a little... off, myself. He seemed somewhat arrogant."IC: DromeI nodded in agreement to Kadon, pain rippling up my back like waves in a pool of water."Yeah, Drome's the name doc."IC: Virthee"If you two are able, do you think you could walk yourselves over to the examination tables?"The doctor grinned weakly, moving around at a frantic pace to keep up with all of the people in his hospital.IC: Dreenan"Oh, sweet. Want to join in and help stop the chaos?"She asked the lightning Toa."Or maybe cause even more?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Nighting"Let's try to stop the chaos." Nighting said, giving Dreenan a sharp glare. "Still gotta wonder, what happened to those guys that helped him..." Nighting said, referring to the two identical guys. "Come to think of it, they looked just like the guy getting executed..."Miha"I wonder... What happened to Moylan?" Miha asked herself. "Did she come with us?"OOC:What did happen to Moylan? I never fully understood if she stayed in Le-Koro, or came to Ta-Koro...

IC: Cadias"Arrogant, yes, but chances are we won't have to deal with him again. Still, there's a chance his arrogance exists for a reason." After a few minutes, he had walked back to Zyckel's shop.IC: AurixAurix grinned cheerfully and called, "Goodbye, Spikey and Moldy!" before walking away, leading Navayak with one hand. It was almost as if he hadn't been sitting on Kadon and whacking him with his staff a short while before.IC: KadonKadon stood up, offering Drome his hand. "That Ta-Matoran is an absolute fiend. He's stronger than he looks, too."