Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KriigataShe cooed slightly at the muttering of Mita's new song. Not all the words made sense to her ever-increasing -- in fact, it felt as if a compendium of literary knowledge was quickly leaking into her brain and flowing out her mouth -- fluency with matoran, but she got enough to get the point. Swatting at a hoto bug daring to fly by her mask, Kriigata looked at Hau and said; "Done with what?"

IC

(Tairel)

Ga'mal runs across the grassy path, breathing heavily. She glances over her shoulder to see if her attackers are still following her. Yes, they were there, and as vicious as ever. The snaps of their jaws could be heard, but they could not be seen. Not yet. Not until it was close enough to be her death.The sun had set long ago and the moons were out, barely visable through the thick jungle canopy. What it did light up, was the path; gicing her attackers a clear view of her. She recognizes this fault and barrels into the jungle.The thick underbrush threatens to stab, rip, and tear at her soft flesh while she treks forward.Almost out she thinks to herself.The Matoran continues to run, blood dripping from her wounds; leaving a disgusting stench in the air. She opens her eyes in terror, but closes them quickly; not wanting to dare have them stabbed by the thorns and other plants. Almost out.The Matoran runs until she is clear of the jungle and on-"Ga'mal!" Tairel yells. He sits up in his bed, sweat pouring off from his forehead and onto his already soaked chest. The Ta-Toa breathes in heavily; his hands shaking. Tairel stands up and grabs a plate of his armor and squeezes it until his hands stop shaking. A glass of water was on the nightstand beside his bed. Tairel reaches for it, pressing the glass against his lips. He closes his eyes as the liquid rolls down his throat, soothing the drieness."The dreams," he says as he slams his glass back down on the table. He glares ahead toward the window, looking toward the twin moons.I can't keep this up. I need to rest.He had been asleep for a few hours, enough to last him a few more hours. But, he didn't care. All he wanted to do now was to forget the dreams-or visions-and help out around the hospital. But every time he was around the doctor, he seemed to...forget his problems. Whether it was simply her authority or the caring nature that she tried so hard to cover up; it helped the Toa.His eyes look back toward the door then down to his armor."Might as well stay up. Again."Tairel reaches down for the armor and starts to strap the plates back on himself.After completing the long task, he stands up and walks out of his room. He shields his eyes from the bright lightstones that were glancing off of the white walls. Once his eyes adjust, Tairel walks toward the twin doors and steps outside. Even though it was almost like an oven from the lava, there was still a cool breeze that somewhat helped counter the hot temperature."I'll have to go after her. I'll have to save her."The Ta-Toa looks down at his feet before mumbling,"But not yet. I have jobs to do here and Ga'mal certainly isn't in any harm, yet. The dreams aren't at their peak, yet."Tairel reaches for a cigarette, but remembers that he was out. He sighs and turns around and walks back inside. The Ta-Toa walks past his desk and to the broom closet. He bends down and grabs his trap with his left and the broom with his right."I don't think it's that bad," he mutters as he looks over his invention. He chuckles before tossing it in his room. The Toa starts to sweep the halls, trying to forget all about the Mata-Nui forsaken dreams.-Mef Man

OOC:This could go on forever. Why don't you just say in your next post that the two continued to outdo the other until they finally learned how to Lava-Surf? Save a bit of time that would otherwise be waster with us just posting almost exactly the same thing, with upped numbers.IC:NightingNighting stayed on for 25 seconds, before trying to do a flip mid-air. He had to bail.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Pirok (Toa)"Well," Pirok began, "Although the mystery surrounding Tamaru and the company is important, I may have to take part in solving it later, as my life is currently in danger." And I don't even know why.OOC: Invisible is still in Ta-Wahi, therefore, he can still be followed. However, after the next five posts related to this group, I will send him to Onu-Wahi, because he can't run down a tunnel forever. :P

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: VenenI had wandered around Ta-Koro, and arrived at a simple conclusion: I hated it. It was hot, smokey, and devoid of flora. Not the place for me.I had eventually arrived back at the tunnel to Onu-Wahi. I wasn't looking forward to going to the village that Chronn lived in, but it was better than traveling through the barren wasteland known as Ta-Wahi. Besides, avoiding Chronn would be a simple matter. He was, based on what I'd gathered, extremely lazy when not on a case, and he had no employees.I walked into the cool, dark tunnel.OOC: Venen to Onu-Wahi.

OOC: KaruKaru walks outside of the village. The volcanic earth was all around him. He didnt like this. He never did. He always wanted to move to another village. But he still would need supplies to make a home in that village. And those supplies costed widgets/money. He didnt have that mush widgets and he has been trying to get some by selling things he could find on the island that good be good to sell. He has sold plants, old tools and weapons, and rare objects like a forgotten mask or two. He almost had ebough widgets for transportation to a village and and enough for supplies. He had decided what village we would move too. He would move to Ga Wahi. He always liked this village because it was peaceful and it wasnt as hot there as it was in Ta Wahi. Secretly,though, he liked a Ga Matoran there named Zuli. They had become friends there. She made him want to move there even more. But as of now he is still in Ta Wahi selling scavenged items. He walks some more and see something. It was another mask half buried in ash. It was a red Hau. Even though it had been covered in ash for a long time it was still in good condition. The mask could be worth the amount of widgets Karu needed for his supplies and transportation. He put the mask in his pack and headed for his shop.IC:"Hopefully this i worth the widgets i need."OOC:I hope this is better than my first post. I apologize for that.

Edited by toacorey

"New Era, New Assassin"-AC4:Blackflag

OOC: HI, toacorey. As a member of CRANE, I welcome you to the RPG and look forward to interacting with your character. HOWEVER, there a few things I'll be addressing to you in a soon to be written personal message just to help you get more easily landed into the idioms and traditions of the game. After reading, you may find it to your benefit to edit that wonderfully lengthy post you made. IC: Kriigata"Going Where," Kriigata heard Mita ask with a hint of unhappiness. Somewhere without you, Kriigata thought inwardly, the only tell-tale sign being a slight twitch of her lips beneath the blue kakama she wore. With a more pleasant attitude, Kriigata shrugged in response. Her opinion was it was up to Sucogu to figure out what he wanted to do, with one exception:"Anywhere cooler and with more to do would be nice," Kriigata said, waving a hand in front of her face to emphasis the point.

OOC: IC? It means "In Character" When you post, you post IC. I am posting OOC (Out Of Character) so I can discuss things that doesn't need to be said with my character. Also, your profile should go in the profiles section; not this post. It's no big problem, just be careful not to get kicked by an Admin. :biggrin:

IC(Tairel)

Tairel looks around the hallway, bored as he takes his sword out. He cleans it quickly before sheathing it again; not wanting to frighten any one.That'd get me fired for sure.-Mef Man

IC: Pirok (Toa) "Well," Pirok began, "Although the mystery surrounding Tamaru and the company is important, I may have to take part in solving it later, as my life is currently in danger." And I don't even know why. OOC: Invisible is still in Ta-Wahi, therefore, he can still be followed. However, after the next five posts related to this group, I will send him to Onu-Wahi, because he can't run down a tunnel forever. :P

IC: Skyra/Snelly, Wraith, Wraith"Well anyway, we can talk while were chasing that guy. Let's go!" Skyra dashed off toward the direction Invisible went, Mimira and Wraith followed.OOC: Ya, lets get this going.OOC: Oh, and toacorey, you only post here when you RP, questions should go in news and discussion. Here Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Pirok (Toa)"Okay then, let's go!" Pirok said, running after Snelly. Well, this will be fun.OOC: Yay! FOLLOW THAT TOA!IC: InvisibleInvisible heard the sound of people running behind him. He turned around, noticing Pirok and another Toa. Uh oh... This is not good..

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: MUCH BETTER! Keep it up, toacorey. Yeah, as Mef mentioned, just put your profile in the profile section as a post there. Also, if you look at the first post in the profiles area, you'll see some additional fields you may want to consider adding. If you want some examples, look at Friar Tuck's or Nuju Metru's posts. They're both staffies (staff members, it the groups endearment term for them.) and write really well. ---Oh, and as a small challenge toacorey, go back and attempt to write something in character (IC) in each post you've made so far where all you wrote was out of character (ooc). That way, it gets you into the feel of NOT writing only OOC posts, but a combination of the two. :)IC: Takimoc and FaeruloThe stench was worse than he last remembered. Great, now I'll really need to clean my armor with a wire brush, Takimoc grudgingly thought to himself as he shuffled forward, his body bent like an old Turaga with rheumatism. The mounds of boxes littering Faerulo's living room had grown in accordance with the scent, the pungent herbs poking their odorous presence out of the lids of a few crates, the bamboo coverings almost crying in abject protest of their cargo. The large mural fresco of a ga-matoran still adorned the small mantle, but the paint had started to peel, giving a sense of outworn welcome. "Faerulo," Takimoc called, refusing to succumb to the funny sounding talk of those whose nostrils are plugged with left over napkins, the tail-ends dangling down like large nose rings of ribbon."UN!" Faerulo responded over the sound of the grinder in the kitchen, his voice obviously effected by the home he resided within."Perhaps you should get a move on? As I said a few minutes ago, you've slept through half the day.""Ay, dnow dat," Faerulo grumbled as he strode out of the kitchen and into the living room with a packed lunchpale, his nose plugged with what looked like, well, Takimoc was unsure as to what was stoppering Faerulo's nose this morning, but it was pink and furry, like the muffs he'd see Ga-toroans wear around their ears when climbing mount Ihu. Suppressing a laugh, opening his mouth any more than he had would allow him to TASTE the smell, something he'd already done twice and had no interest in doing again if he could help it.Nodding at the door, Takimoc walked outside and took his latest, and perhaps most grateful, full meal of air. "That's better," He grumbled and then walked off towards the hospital, Faerulo following quickly after, almost running to keep up with the toa surgeon he followed.

Edited by Kughii

IC: Skyra/Snelly, Mimira, WraithSkyra drew his swords, and since invisible had no where to run, Skyra thought this might a good time to do some... persuasion. "Alright you." Skyra said drawing his katanas. "You're gonna take us to this master of yours, of course you could refuse, but if you do..."Without warning Skyra ran up to Invisible and slammed the hilt of his katana into Invisible's stomach, causing him to double over."It will hurt...a lot...so be a good boy and do as you're told." Skyra said, being intimidating as possible. "But please, take your time, okay?" he said nicely, as if to mock him.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OoC: Okay, tc, getting better. Really, it is. Just remember to put OOC: in front of comments made out of character, and IC: in front of comments made in-character. (See red words for a good example using this post.) Also, Posting only in OOC like you've been is highly frowned upon and unwanted as it chops up the stories instead of adds to them. Understand? I know you can't delete them, but just keep it in mind. If you want to let someone know something, go ahead and just send them a private message (PM). They'll understand, and actually be more responsive than if you just plop it on the forum page. :)IC: Kriigata -- ready to MOVE ON PEOPLE! (see this, toacorey? Many writers have a small OOC comment about what their character is doing in brief at the heading. This allows them to have some comedy and brevity to their posts. I forget who started it, but I really see King Of No Isles doing this a lot.)Kriigata grumbled. It was already twilight and nobody seemed to want to do much more than stand around and talk. WIth a stir, she got up and moved from the group in the courtyard, peering over the edge down to the street below. It was hot, horribly so. All she wanted was fresh air and a cool breeze, and maybe someone to spar with. "Anyone know of a cool place that's nice and sunny?"

Edited by Kughii

IC:Odhran"Nope." Odrhan said, walking away. "Sorry, you just don't cut it as crew material." he said, his voice fading. "Where do you want to go Draebe?"Nighting"Oh... That's not good at all." Nighting said, nonchalantly.OOC:Hey NF, did ya see the pirate page?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Yeah, almost there TC! And, Kugh, what's brevity? And, add the e to somE :P.

IC

(Tairel)

Tairel walks toward the doors that led to streets, yawning greatly. He blinks a few times as he notices Takimoc and another being approaching. They seemed to be in good health, so he guessed there wouldn't be any need to admit any one. The Ta-Toa nods to them while smiling briefly before looking up toward the sky. The sun was starting to rise on the horizon. He guessed that some of the small birds in Le-Wahi were chirping about now, giving some beauty to the normally loud and (almost) deafeninig roars, growls, and other noises from the wild-life. Thinking back to his time in Le-Wahi, Tairel couldn't help but retain the smile on his face. Yes, he did miss Le-Wahi. That was where he had first become a doctor.But, enough of day dreaming. The Toa walks back inside and plops back down on his chair before glancing down at his neatly polished sword."Good," he mumbles. "Still clean."OOC: Listened to "Here Comes the Sun" during the first paragraph. :biggrin: -Mef Man

IC: Meanwhile, high above the city streets, the sleeping martial artist stirred at the gentle touch of the light of the coming dawn, shifting position groggily.Mumbling something unintelligible, Tarex rolled slightly, now facing away from the light and putting the sun on his back.Content with his newfound warmth, he dozed on.

helo frens

IC: Tahuva sat down. This is one crazy day... He looked around for more thieves. Nothing. "Wait...what is THAT?!"OOC: Dervian and Zeltroth from Le-Wahi.IC: Dervian hurled more wind blades at Zeltroth, who was able to see them by the dust and ash they pushed. He blocked them with his battleaxe, then kicked Dervian down."Get out of this Koro! You're disturbing the peace!" Dervian lifted up his sword when Zeltroth stomped him, impaling him in the foot."RAAAAGH!"Dervian shoved Zeltroth off and put a sword at his neck. "WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?"Zeltroth grabbed Dervian's wrist, twisted the sword out, and shoved it into Dervian's shoulder. "YOU WERE BORN."Tahuva saw the fight. The Skakdi was the obvious villain, but something was familiar about that Air Toa. He seemed like Dervian...but he was too sane to be Dervian. "ENOUGH!" He blasted Zeltroth away with a burst of fire. Zeltroth threw the axe at him, but he swung his sword to block. The axe, however knocked his sword away and hit him in the stomach. "OOF! Garth, got my shield fixed yet? I could use it right now!" He pulled out his axe and picked up his sword, then set Zeltroth's axe on fire. He ran at Zeltroth and hit him repeatedly in the side of the head."ARGH! OOF! RAGH! GAAK!" Zeltroth was starting to bleed, and rolled aside. "Raah...RAT!" He clawed at Dervian. "MINE! CRAZY...TOA! RAAAAHK!" Tahuva ran his sword through the sides of Zeltroth's mouth, burned him, and punched him in the face with his bladed knuckles. "YOU PICKED THE WRONG KORO!" He spun around and shoved his sword into Zeltroth's shoulder. "NOW GIVE ME YOUR FACE." He prepared to burn and rip Zeltroth's face off, but was bitten in the hand. "OW!" Zeltroth ran off, but Tahuva grabbed his sword and managed to get it back. "THEN GIVE ME YOUR AXE." He took his weapons and sheathed them, then kept Zeltroth's axe. Dervian looked at Tahuva. "Thanks for the save. Name's Dervian."Tahuva's mouth hung open. So when I knocked him out, he forgot his personality...and became sensible."I'm on a mission...I forgot what it is." Dervian was confused.Dervian seemed sensible enough. "All right, for the time being, you can tag along with us."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Kriigata"Anyone know of a cool place that's nice and sunny?"

IC (Mita)"Why, Ko-Koro, of course. But if that's too cold for you, I think the beach gets quite chilly near sunset, due to the ocean breeze coming in."Mita was about to spin a rhyme about the sea, but decided to keep a lid on it in case her audience was growing tried of her antics. She could always sing them a really long one later instead.

IC: The Toa of Crystals stirred once more at the sound of approaching footsteps.Beginning the arduous process of returning to conciousness, Tarex groggily sat up, willing his eyes to open--Just in time to feel his head get drenched by a decently powerful jet of very cold water.Now fully coherent, he took a moment to shake his head like a wet dog before rising and giving an irate stare at Riaril."Morning," he grumbled, stretching his torso.

helo frens

IC Garth - Ta-Koro - Talking to Tahuva: "Mata Nui... fights everywhere these days!" the Matoran said, handing Tahuva his fixed shield, and turning to Dervian. "I'm Garth, this is Tahuva, and this is Klastio," he said, gesturing to the two Toa. "We just came from Le-Koro to check on my shop over here, and apparently I was robbed. No worries, though, I still have the majority of my tools, and most of my inventions are still in the shop," Garth said, glancing at the shop in question. For the time being, the group had nothing to do, but Garth was hungry, "I say we find some food, I'm sure there's something good to eat," he said, walking off in search of a good restaurant.-Garth

IC: JLRunning forwards to follow, JL tripped on a stone inadvertently barrel rolled and flipped onto a roof, 1 leg on 1 part, Pirok and Snelly behind him, Merror in front of him, and the new guy under him.JL: Hello. No escaping for you, unless you do something stupid and the Guard decides to take you in.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

"Where's the ocean," Kriigata asked, unknowing of WHAT an ocean was. She hated being at the mercy of this other woman, but oh well, she was.

"You... don't know where the ocean is?" Mita asked, very surprised. "It's just across the stone bridge and down the road. Can't miss it. Heck, I think most of this planet is covered in water, from what I've heard."She pointed towards Ta-Koro's gate. She took note of the fact that you couldn't actually see the ocean from where they were standing due to the crater walls and the smoke, but she was certain it was there. Oceans didn't tend to move. Kriigata's question had left her with a new impression of the girl, however."I'm sorry for asking, but the ocean isn't exactly something you miss easily when you live on an island. Haven't you ever been to the shore, or up the mountain, at least?"