BIONICLE MAFIA: Mirror, Mirror, Split Us All

Voltex

And here I assumed the Village would be grasping for anything that helps them win. Never mind; continue to lynch TD, since that will obviously help you. Mafia, I guess your secrets remain safe with me and the Pyro that has had his entire alliance betray him. Pretty swell for you, I must admit, and I do suppose I'll still win this game if you do, so... all the power to you.

Well, if anyone still trusts me enough to follow my advice and vote for the player I suggest, even before I get around to posting my full, lengthy defense and evidence post, then Canis is who you should lynch this round. He is a member of the mafia. That defense post may be delayed, since my motivation for helping the village, in the form of achieving revenge on the mafia for my killing and reducing the likelihood of future first-round deaths, has become increasingly diminished as the chances of achieving that revenge become increasingly slight. Additionally, I told the players of Silver Seas that I would have a round summarized for them, and I owe it to them to have that done tonight.

Tex,

While I was, indeed, tempted to withhold Canis's name and the rest of the info, for as you said, it feels as if I have been betrayed, and all my work for the village has been for naught, I still hold out for the sake of anyone who still cares to listen, or remembering my trustworthiness from many past games, knows that I do not do this double-crossing stuff. Though Voxumo implies I can never regain his trust, even if I actually was trustworthy this game, due to my general vibe, I do not think that Voxumo or Pulse constitute the entire village. Who knows, maybe there is still a silent majority that sees I tell the truth?

Let me put it this way, villagers on the edge. If I did betray you, then the village has already lost. If I am not actually helping you, you have nothing left to go upon, with a dead detective and doctor, a turaga who will doubtless die shortly, and no information on the four surviving mafians.

But, if I am helping you, the payoff will be enormous if that is proven. I can ensure at least two more mafians are lynched, and you will know not to trust Pulse, who will otherwise lead you to your ultimate destruction,

Here is what I ask: lynch Canis. If Canis turns out to be a villager, then you can assume I did betray you and ignore me from now on, since I will be completely discredited.

(If he is a villager, I did not actually betray you, but I have been myself betrayed, again. But then my info is so useless that you might as well think I did betray you.)

If Canis turns out to be a mafian, well, then I am vindicated. Of course, I am sure Voxumo will say I sacrificed one mafian so that you would trust me, but even if that were true, you still get a mafian.

Give me a chance. Kill Canis. Then you will know where I stand.

PLEASE READ POST 633, AND VOTE BURNMAD INSTEAD.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Welp that sounds good. Voting Canis.

Even though we will inevitably actually lynch somebody else, next round we could go for him again or something?

Or maybe the Felnas already tried switching somebody else and we will get this kill.

Either way I am voting to kill Canis.

I'm not sure what to think about all this. On the one hand, I don't really trust the neutral roles here. On the other, if we lynch Canis, I don't get hung this round. =P

Edit: And, hold on now, Canis was just Mafia in Sentinels. How would he be guilty again?

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Voxumo speaks wise words.

Is this what it's like to be the confused bystander? Fascinating...

:w:

This is how we always feel. To quote Sherlock:

"Oh, look at you lot. You're all so vacant. Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing."

Except that it's not relaxing. It's frustrating.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

@ Chro: You have my deepest sympathies.

Again, I have to ask why we're trusting iBrow? What has he done to prove his pro-village alignment aside from kill villagers?

Then go ahead; vote Tyler Durden, or RG (whom the Mafia wanted me to kill this round, until they decided on you), and see where that gets you. :)

Where'd you get these names, anyway? I do hope you guys aren't working off of information from Blade, too. Assuming you're not just pulling names out of a hat, that is. =P

- :burnmad:

I was actually working with the one who was the last incarnation of the Pyro before TR came along as well, surprisingly.

E: Unfortunately, I believe they have protected themselves via the Felnas this round.

Edited by Tex

TR asked him to infiltrate the Mafia, from what I hear, and that's how he was giving TR names. I find the idea that iBrow's not manipulating both parties for his own entertainment, and his being honest to be the more unlikely scenario.

@ iBrow: I don't know what ad hominem you're trying to pull. I already nulled. :P

P.S. in light of your post in the other topic I feel the need to clarify that my opinion of your GMing does not inform my opinion of you as a player. I'm simply recalling the time you turned anti-town when you were organizing the town defense just because you were bored and wanted to see how it would go.

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

@Lloyd: Indeed, I was manipulating both sides for my own entertainment until I died, although until that point I was leaning towards the Mafia just to avoid my death at their hands.

That said, alongside TR I would like to see the Mafia fall if possible.

@Unit: One of those three is guilty... unfortunately for you lot, two are former Pyros.

Well, if anyone still trusts me enough to follow my advice and vote for the player I suggest, even before I get around to posting my full, lengthy defense and evidence post, then Canis is who you should lynch this round. He is a member of the mafia. That defense post may be delayed, since my motivation for helping the village, in the form of achieving revenge on the mafia for my killing and reducing the likelihood of future first-round deaths, has become increasingly diminished as the chances of achieving that revenge become increasingly slight. Additionally, I told the players of Silver Seas that I would have a round summarized for them, and I owe it to them to have that done tonight.

Tex,

While I was, indeed, tempted to withhold Canis's name and the rest of the info, for as you said, it feels as if I have been betrayed, and all my work for the village has been for naught, I still hold out for the sake of anyone who still cares to listen, or remembering my trustworthiness from many past games, knows that I do not do this double-crossing stuff. Though Voxumo implies I can never regain his trust, even if I actually was trustworthy this game, due to my general vibe, I do not think that Voxumo or Pulse constitute the entire village. Who knows, maybe there is still a silent majority that sees I tell the truth?

Let me put it this way, villagers on the edge. If I did betray you, then the village has already lost. If I am not actually helping you, you have nothing left to go upon, with a dead detective and doctor, a turaga who will doubtless die shortly, and no information on the four surviving mafians.

But, if I am helping you, the payoff will be enormous if that is proven. I can ensure at least two more mafians are lynched, and you will know not to trust Pulse, who will otherwise lead you to your ultimate destruction,

Here is what I ask: lynch Canis. If Canis turns out to be a villager, then you can assume I did betray you and ignore me from now on, since I will be completely discredited.

(If he is a villager, I did not actually betray you, but I have been myself betrayed, again. But then my info is so useless that you might as well think I did betray you.)

If Canis turns out to be a mafian, well, then I am vindicated. Of course, I am sure Voxumo will say I sacrificed one mafian so that you would trust me, but even if that were true, you still get a mafian.

Give me a chance. Kill Canis. Then you will know where I stand.

I am going to respect Zakaro's wish and drop the matter.. No longer shall i make a backside of myself.. So you know Toarobot go ahead and make a your little defense post.. i don't care anymore

Voxumo speaks wise words.

Is this what it's like to be the confused bystander? Fascinating...

This is how we always feel. To quote Sherlock:

"Oh, look at you lot. You're all so vacant. Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing."

Except that it's not relaxing. It's frustrating.

What wise words?

@ Chro: You have my deepest sympathies.

Again, I have to ask why we're trusting iBrow? What has he done to prove his pro-village alignment aside from kill villagers?

Then go ahead; vote Tyler Durden, or RG (whom the Mafia wanted me to kill this round, until they decided on you), and see where that gets you. :)

Wait someone tell me.. Tex just proved that he is the Cryo.. Why are we letting him live? Every single time he has killed someone it has been a villager.. Why in the bloody karz are we trusting him people.. WHY! Though i can not deny Chro's words of wisdom..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

i do wish i could vote multiple people

but the fact that portal said '4 games' leads me to believe either A) he accidentally said 4 but meant 3 or B) he is Mafia this game, making it 4.

iunno

it's the closest i have right now

but if i could vote multiple i'd vote canis, too

but no multiple so i am sticking with portal

(even though i'm probably grasping at MURDER STRAWS right now)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I agree with Lloyd. Expect me to post again shortly. Do not cast votes if you haven't already. Pulse may be cleared as well.

EDIT: Voxumo, Tex is already dead. He killed himself.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Why are we letting him live? Every single time he has killed someone it has been a villager.. Why in the bloody karz are we trusting him people.. WHY! Though i can not deny Chro's words of wisdom..

He's dead. He committed suicide.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hold votes as is until I hear back from Pulse and Lloyd, who I am in contact with. My suggestion will come momentarily.

EDIT: The suggestion is to vote Burnmad.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

...But isn't lloyd alive?

He could be mafia

or

a villager

seeing as there are only 3 people on the suspect list, and I'm fairly certain at least ONE is innocent, that leaves one of them and Lloyd to be Mafia.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

...But isn't lloyd alive?

He could be mafia

or

a villager

seeing as there are only 3 people on the suspect list, and I'm fairly certain at least ONE is innocent, that leaves one of them and Lloyd to be Mafia.

Even if Lloyd was a mafian, his perspective and reaction to my latest theory could still be valuable.

nban.jpg