BIONICLE MAFIA: Mirror, Mirror, Split Us All

Voltex

True, Pulse says Tyler Durden is guilty. Blade is guilty as well. Since, if I understood Zakaro correctly, that role swapper guy can't save Blade twice in a row, we might be better off lynching Blade, since the role swapper guy could have swapped Tyler.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

That is also true. However, I have good reason to believe that Pulse still believes Tyler is guilty. In any case, we know Blade is guilty, so I recommend getting rid of him now.

nban.jpg

Then when I die I automatically vote IBrow. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Don't send Durden to his death.

I think one of the following three might be a shadow: Malice, Guurahk, Norik.

But what do I know. I trust people too much.

You can send Durden to his death and kill him even though right now I've no longer got anything on him, or you can be productive.

Also, Cryo: the dead Pyro claims to speak on your behalf. I find that incredibly suspicious as you two are meant to be enemies.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

This is

I

I'm suspected by Pulse?

Why

I'm innoecent.

I don't think you're a very experienced Mafia player, so let me reiterate something:

There is no way to prove that you are innocent until you die.

(Obviously there are some exceptions depending on the game and the roles... but in most cases this statement holds true.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Actually, the Detective can prove innocence most of the time. Unless Godfathers are involved. Or certain types of Detectives that are specific in their results (for example, only getting Mafia or Non-Mafia results). Or Detectives that get the wrong results. or ones that always get a certain result. But to my knowledge, at least in the Second and Third Ages there haven't been any of those types of Detective.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well, you could show screenshots in games where the host hasn't got the rule against it. But yeah, the most you can do without a Detective is either plead, or tell them you're innocent and give a good counter argument, so when they inevitably don't listen, you can mock them about it. I get to do it every other game. It helps that I have only once been anything other then a Villager, and that was a good(ish) Mafian in Cult-IV.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Guys,

Pulse has confirmed Blade's guilt in the topic already. Blade was also saved by the mafia's swapping power, undoubtedly used to protect a mafian. He needs to be killed. You can kill someone else, but as I continue to emphasize, because Blade is a confirmed mafia, he is a better bet than your other options. I was not able to persuade the Cryo to kill Blade last round, because the Cryo was already set on killing someone else. However, I trust that the Cryo will help us going forward. If it turns out otherwise, that can be dealt with swiftly.

After Pulse had already resigned his investigative post, he sent me a message asking for me to arrange Tyler Durden's death. For that reason, I believed he thought Tyler Durden was still guilty. Apparently, I was wrong, although Pulse has not answered my PMs on the matter as of yet. In light of that, I do not recommend killing Tyler Durden more than anyone else on the first suspect list. Without additional information, if we are going to kill someone other than Blade, I do recommend killing someone on this first suspect list in order to narrow that list down. If we end up doing that, Blade can be dealt with through other means.

However, as Pulse pointed out last round, killing Tex is not a good idea, at least at this current point in time.

nban.jpg

This is

I

I'm suspected by Pulse?

Why

I'm innoecent.

I don't think you're a very experienced Mafia player, so let me reiterate something:

There is no way to prove that you are innocent until you die.

(Obviously there are some exceptions depending on the game and the roles... but in most cases this statement holds true.)

Getting saved by the Medic usually confirms innocence from being a Mafian or a vigilante, depending on which tried to kill you.

Anywho, yes the Detective confirms innocence, but only if he reveals this.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?