BIONICLE MAFIA: Mirror, Mirror, Split Us All

Voltex

Alright, folks, this is very bad, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say this was either due to a slip-up on behalf of Pulse or due to luck on the part of the mafia. The Cryo I can trust, now, to some extent. The Cryo told me that he would kill Sheogorath, and that's who the Cryo killed. Now, I wanted the Cryo to kill someone else to avoid a villager death, but that's another story. . . the point is, I know I am in contact with the real Cryo and not a mafian, whether or not he and I agree on strategy completely. The Cryo says he is helping the village, we will know that for sure when he kills a mafian in the upcoming night.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Hmm.. you know for the life of me i have no idea who to vote for so as such i am going to vote Burnmad for i trust the mighty word of Chro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm.. you know for the life of me i have no idea who to vote for so as such i am going to vote Burnmad for i trust the mighty word of Chro

At this point in the game you should take my word with a grain of salt. Cyprus Black Pyramid salt.

Because that's my favorite type of salt.

Yes, there are different types of salt. And most of them probably aren't technically salt.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

See? Guurahk's probably a Mafioso himself. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BET HE'S A RAHKSHI? =P

Edit: Also, TR, you seem to think the Cryo will be killing a Mafioso the upcoming night. Why not tell us who he is, so we can hang him, instead of, you know, me?

Edit #2: ALSO ALSO, I am definitely voting X, for starting this bandwagon.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

I bet there's a villager spy.

Or a dead guy is leaking info.

Or they got really lucky.

Or the fact that they might've stole my Box of Magic.

I vote Burnmad. We shall execute him by throwing him into the icy cold waters.

Edited by MaliceGhost

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

See? Guurahk's probably a Mafioso himself. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BET HE'S A RAHKSHI? =P

Edit: Also, TR, you seem to think the Cryo will be killing a Mafioso the upcoming night. Why not tell us who he is, so we can hang him, instead of, you know, me?

Edit #2: ALSO ALSO, I am definitely voting X, for starting this bandwagon.

Because he is a guaranteed kill. Why waste a lynching on him? I want to get a second mafian. Plus other reasons. But without suspect lists, every lynching is going to be like this. We need to narrow down the one suspect list we have, and you're on it. Now, I will say that there is suspiciously little resistance or alternate suggestions or proposals, as would be expected if you were actually a mafian... so it could likely be a different person on that suspect list, not you. But if we're going to hang innocents, it might as well be innocents on that list.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Fine. Waste a round hanging me.

I'm just going to switch to Unit, for contributing to my inability to survive a game by killing me right near the end in VIII. After I defended him all flipping game. >>

Edit: Corrected "vote" to "switch to".

"First nominated isssss Burnmad! Ehks has started off the accusing with this one and oh! Another for Burn! And another! And another! An-oh wait, Ehks is taking his back because Burnmad has nominated him in retaliation! OH waitwait! Burnamd's now going for Unit, whichs brings us tooooo.. "

"Burnmad 4, Ehks nada, Unit 1, all others zip-0!"

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOh!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Lloyd is either a Villager or Mafia. Or Doc.

Yeah, Lloyd could be pretty much anything, now that he's not TOTALLY guaranteed round 1 death. But I don't think it's a good idea to hang him quite yet... even if it means not hanging me. =P

I vote Tyler Durden. I advise you all to do the same.

E: Also, this game is gonna be over by Round 4 if this keeps up, it's ridiculous.

Ah, screw it. This is getting more frightening each post.

I vote TD. At least until my fear directs me elsewhere.

Edit:

Burn - 3

TD - 4

Unit - 1

Edited by Norik Of Gielinor

Uh, Norik, that's 3 on Tyler. And one on-- Oh I'll just post the whole thing. Though... I guess I'll switch to TD for the preservation of my own behind.

Burn - 3
TD - 4
Unit - 0

X - 0

Lloyd - 1

Null - 1

Edit: gog this formatting is terrible

ibrow, what's your reasoning for suspecting TD? It's rather suspicious that you, Chro, and Norik all suddenly switched with little to no explanation.

~Unit#phntk#1

Yeah, for real. If stalking this topic every time I get a dozen notifications is a crime then there are a dozen people who should be lynched just as quickly as me.

I vote Burn.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

UNIT: I never switched, I just voted him. I wasn't aware anyone else had, I just skimmed through the topic.

Ooooh they switched after me. Bleagh.

Unit, I would assume they are merely following the advice of an experienced player, I assume.

As for my vote, I based it on experience. Secondary reasoning is that I don't believe Burnmad was the guilty party last round, and since you're all trying to lynch him again, I'm voting someone else.