BIONICLE MAFIA: Mirror, Mirror, Split Us All

Voltex

The vote changes in IX should not have occurred; the re-introduction of that rule should not have been necessary and it was kind of disappointing.

That said, I do still reserve the right to change my vote at least once. I'm not entirely convinced Tyler Durden is guilty.

Okay, so I think it is JL. The fact that nobody knows his real name is very suspicious to me.

Doubt it is Burnmad, because having a constant burn on your fingers would make handling a knife suck.

Lloyd could maayyybbbeee do it. If he really thought that a bunch of people with hangovers would be bad for the smooth running of the village or something? This is stupidly unlikely, though.

Tyler Durden would be stupid to kill people in his own bar, that can't be good for business. On the flip side, he would have access to knives.

Tex is a pyromaniac, although not the Pyro. This could explain why TR was on fire when he died?

Overall having a built-in alias seems most suspicious to me, so I will vote for JL.

E: clarified my Lloyd statement

Edited by Protalgif

I dislike nulling - it's a pointless way of extending the game, and makes the day scenes boring. :P

I agree with this.. I mean it really does nothing. At least if we accidentally kill a villager it does lead to one less person who can be on the suspect list. So in a way voting for someone even if we don't have any real proof does benefit us in the long run.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So what you're saying is, killing innocents benefits the village?

...Okay.

- :burnmad:

Well no.. speaking from a point of view of someone who has been killed many times as an innocent.. But it still lessens the amount of suspects

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

you know one of these days someone needs to make their username Null and then join one of these games.. just for humors sake

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

...Okay.

Well no.. speaking from a point of view of someone who has been killed many times as an innocent.. But it still lessens the amount of suspects

It's this kind of attitude that gets innocent people (like moi) killed, and ends up costing the village the game.

But don't mind me.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

No.

I'm going to have to say Tex. The continuous amounts of times that he's gone "I'll kill him first round for killing me first round" or "JL should learn his lesson" or some silly RWBY fanatic thing draws attention away since I'm actually doing it first.

There's no way he would have killed me round one, since even if he said everything as a joke, he believes that somebody will vote him, either out of guessing, hope, or sheer stupidity at predicting. So he's voting me, predicting that nobody would vote him.

I am innocent; I am also voting for Tex.

Yeah TR, there was that one time where you asked me for a screenshot. I can't shop and I'm a terrible liar. You filled me with shaaaame. D=

Lol

It also increases the number of people who aren't gonna vote for the correct suspect.

Also, by the time enough villagers have been lynched to the point where more than 1 Anti-town ends up on the suspect list, anti-town will probably win. *shrugs*

(Also, guys, if I die, can I try to Lloydtime? It's an art I wish to practice.)

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

...Okay.

It's this kind of attitude that gets innocent people (like moi) killed, and ends up costing the village the game.

But don't mind me.

-Tyler

The fact you are so against it makes me wonder.. but none the less i am going to keep my vote the same

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

No.

I'm going to have to say Tex. The continuous amounts of times that he's gone "I'll kill him first round for killing me first round" or "JL should learn his lesson" or some silly RWBY fanatic thing draws attention away since I'm actually doing it first.

There's no way he would have killed me round one, since even if he said everything as a joke, he believes that somebody will vote him, either out of guessing, hope, or sheer stupidity at predicting. So he's voting me, predicting that nobody would vote him.

I am innocent; I am also voting for Tex.

Yeah TR, there was that one time where you asked me for a screenshot. I can't shop and I'm a terrible liar. You filled me with shaaaame. D=

Lol

It also increases the number of people who aren't gonna vote for the correct suspect.

Also, by the time enough villagers have been lynched to the point where more than 1 Anti-town ends up on the suspect list, anti-town will probably win. *shrugs*

(Also, guys, if I die, can I try to Lloydtime? It's an art I wish to practice.)

Hey buddy, guess what, I voted Tyler Durden, so nice try.

I'm switching from Tyler Durden to JL for flawed logic, and just the fact that he's trying to kill me again.

@ Canis Why not? :evil:

Probably because Canis doesn't want more villagers to have the chance of dying round one? :P

Alternatively, he could be Mafia, and we were getting close to hanging a Mafia member, which prompted him to want us to kill JL alone... but I'll give Canis the benefit of the doubt. For now, at least. ;)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Hey buddy, guess what, I voted Tyler Durden, so nice try.

I'm switching from Tyler Durden to JL for flawed logic, and just the fact that he's trying to kill me again.

Except the only flawed logic there was a misthought on the votes. Everything else was legitimus maximus, especially since you're now trying to kill me.

Yeah. The Village wants the most people alive to win, and since this early we have no real clues, why risk it?

Probably why there're 4 Null votes.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Yeah. The Village wants the most people alive to win, and since this early we have no real clues, why risk it?

Probably why there're 4 Null votes.

Well, considering I am normally a bloodthirsty Type Two who would never avoid deaths, nulling wasn't an option to me.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

The lack of any sensible logic behind your decision to vote for me is why I changed my vote to you, JL. In addition to the fact that you always kill me when you have a killing role.

But there is sensible logic.

Switching my vote from Tex to JL.

Since no one knows who JL actual name is, I'm guessing the nobody plotting revenge.

JL is my name.......

:3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Quit the bandwagon. All it ever does is lynch a villager. If you're going to vote for someone, it shouldn't be just because everyone else is, it should be because you have a deeply personal grudge against them for getting you killed and/or killing you in the past.

That, not the bandwagon, is why I switch from TD to JL. =P