BIONICLE MAFIA: Mirror, Mirror, Split Us All

Voltex

I am now in contact with the Turaga and the Cryo. The latter wishes to set up an alliance through which kills on behalf of the village can be made. However, I would like to have the Cryo investigated to ensure I don't have a false claimant.

Other village roles, I am awaiting your contact.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Day 1: Nobody dies

The Traveler frowned down at his little sheet of paper, counting the votes.

Yep. They wanted to lynch 'Null'.

"Who the heck is Null?"

"Why he's Nobody m'boy! He's Null, he's Nobody, he's Nada. Pretty much any 'N' word along those lines."

He jerked back as the GameMaster appeared in front of his face, happily proclaiming who 'Null' was. Without waiting for a reply the GM snapped his fingers and they were gone.

The entire village suddenly appeared on the Mirror Bridge, causing many to cry out. Chro flailed his left arm. Ehks made an x with his feet. Unit flicked Derpystar.

Normal stuff.

Two things also appeared, one on each shore. On one side.. some ashes and.. more ashes. On the other.. the exact same.

"Whoops! One second.."

Snap!

And half of Toarobot18 and ShadowVezon lay on each side of the river. Zakaro grinned.

"Much better!"

"Now, as most-if not all- of you know, we are gathered here to-day to lynch nobody. Null. Nada. Therefore.."

The Host paused, pulled the most nondescript, average Matoran anyone had ever seen out of the river, and proceeded to slice him in half.

"Null number 1 is dead!"

And there was much cheering and shouting of blood.

"Yes yes, you people have your bloodshed. Now, go to bed or whatever you do at night."

So they did.

"OH, AND PEOPLE THAT DO STUFF AT NIGHT! DO YOUR STUFF!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

No, Cryo is the Cryo, like Burn was Pyro in III-IV

Everyone PM Valendale saying he is Cryo. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I suggest we call the Cryo "The Cryo" and Cryophile here "Cryo" to avoid confusion.

Unless Cryo is the Cryo...

But Burnmad and Tex aren't the Pyro. It'd be too obvious, and I have a feeling that Zakaro would either give everyone an obvious role, or nobody an obvious role, not halfway.

And he's just Valendale.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I suggest we call the Cryo "The Cryo" and Cryophile here "Cryo" to avoid confusion.

But Burnmad and Tex aren't the Pyro. It'd be too obvious, and I have a feeling that Zakaro would either give everyone an obvious role, or nobody an obvious role, not halfway.

And he's just Valendale.

I'm the Pyro.

nban.jpg

Hmm.. this is a most disturbing turn of events.. but i think this should prove quite interesting.

Also i kind of wonder what the shadows have planned..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

And he's just Valendale.

I'm the Pyro.

I know. I was saying that since neither of the people who would be the obvious Pyro were the Pyro, then it's unlikely that Valendale, who'd be the obvious Cryo, is the Cryo.

but their spirits

Wait a minute - the Pyro is the Lloydtimer? Last I checked, they were a neutral role unaligned with the Village.

It's like having a Mafiaso Lloydtime.

Last I checked, I explained my rationale already some posts ago. In any case, though, you are right, I was a neutral role which was supposed to pick village or mafia after the Cryo was killed. I intended to choose village. But then the mafia killed me the first round. So now I've reactivated VDAMMA and am working with the Cryo to take my revenge on the mafia.

I can't win, obviously, seeing as I am dead. But I will do my best to destroy the mafia as quickly as possible, so future mafias will reconsider killing me so quickly. I was hoping Southern Retribution would have made that point clear...

nban.jpg

I think the Mafia probably killed you so quickly because of your South Ret activities.

I just realized that suggesting that makes me suspicious as Mafia in this game. Darn, forget I said anything.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I think the Mafia probably killed you so quickly because of your South Ret activities.

I just realized that suggesting that makes me suspicious as Mafia in this game. Darn, forget I said anything.

It's possible, but if true, they really didn't think that through. Because I died the first round in Southern Retribution as well.

nban.jpg

I meant your VDAMMA activities, not your in-game activities... the VDAMMA thing caused us to lose, to be honest. (We were going down anyway, I guess, but it made our end come along much faster.)

but their spirits

I knew what you meant, but my investigative work is only possible when I'm dead or when I can prove my innocence through other means. My death the first round in that game was the very reason I activated VDAMMA.

I have claimants now for additional village roles. If you are one of the village roles and have not sent me a PM, there may be an impostor or two in our midst.

nban.jpg

... yeah. I know that your activities begin when you die.

My point is that maybe the Mafia targeted you in this game because you killed us last game. Simple as that. ;)

That said, I don't know for sure, as I'm a villager.

but their spirits

Night 2

Sheogorath walked the streets of the Shadow Village. He had decided to take it upon himself to find out what was with this anti-village, and what to do.

But tonight is not about him, and is instead about the Traveler, who left the inn, calling over his shoulder.

"The answer was in front of you, villagers, and you nulled. I'm investigating a dangerous guy with a dangerous plan, okay? Happy birthday, Turaga."

He walked into a house, and the lights went on. There was talking from within, and the glow of a mask. The Traveler soon exited, expression carefully neutral. Muttering to himself, he stalked back toward the inn.

There was a flash of darkness.

In the morning, the village awoke to two horrid things: One was the body of Sheogorath, cut into pieces and then frozen into letters.

"How chilly." They spelled.

Right next to him was something worse:

Pulse lay dead, strange-looking stab wound in his chest, as if it had come from a staff, with his cloak and mask laying askew.

The Rode itself had been stomped on, crushed to pieces.

"Looks like you find yourself without any Truth to guide you, village.. What will you do now?"

Sheogorath, Villager, killed by Cyro.

Pulse, Traveler with the Rode, killed by Shadows.

"ACCUSE!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.