BIONICLE MAFIA: Mirror, Mirror, Split Us All

Voltex

I gotta say, everyone not voting is looking like a likely lynch target.

- :burnmad:

Could the reason they are looking like a lynch target be because they are not voting for whoever you are wanting them to vote for?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

This is too confusing. I'm not voting this round

... for the confirmed Mafia leader? :I

Not good at all. :| I'd be inclined to believe the one who pmed you first, but that's only because it's what happened for me in IV (I was in contact with the Detective before a mafia tried to fake Detective me).

While I don't have a suggestion better than that, I don't think it's a good idea to base who you trust off of prior game incidents, as you yourself have said.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I will admit i am a very non-trusting person by nature and as such i don't take anyone's word without some substance behind it..I mean it is great the Pulse was the detective but that does not necessarily mean he is good.. People are easily corruptible and for all we know he could be feeding us the identity of someone who is really a pro-village role.. As such unless there is some form of proof behind his words i am sticking to my vote..(plus i am not sure if we are able to switch our votes more than once.. so would rather not tempt fate)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Oh hoh hoh! What a turn of events! A quick reiteration, yes, please do state from who to who when switching votes. There is no limit, but I may add one if we get back-and forth switches in order to try to stop/make something happen."

"Also, the score!"

Burnmad- 2

Ehks- 0
Unit- 0
Lloyd- 1
Null- 1
TD- 2
Tex- 1
Onarax- 1
Blade- 10
Chro- 0
18/21 people have voted, 2? abstentions..
"Definate majority in favor of Blade. Voting is closed, scene will be up sometime. Probs in like 2-3 hours, so don't stalk the topic."
Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I will admit i am a very non-trusting person by nature and as such i don't take anyone's word without some substance behind it..I mean it is great the Pulse was the detective but that does not necessarily mean he is good.. People are easily corruptible and for all we know he could be feeding us the identity of someone who is really a pro-village role.. As such unless there is some form of proof behind his words i am sticking to my vote..(plus i am not sure if we are able to switch our votes more than once.. so would rather not tempt fate)

... That logic got me killed last game.

All right guys, the Healer has told me to tell you that I am his spokesperson. I know it's likely you won't believe me, but the Healer wanted me to say, so there. If you want proof, ask Pulse.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

... That logic got me killed last game.

I have my reasons for saying what i have.. but now knowing that i could have changed my vote i likely would have done that.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Day 2: The Blade Falls, but at what time?

Again the village had gathered 'round, this time the corpses of Sheogorath and Pulse were their meeting place. Pulse's spirit rallied the group, as the Host watched, and they shouted their choice.

"Who should die?!?"

"Blade?"

"Who should die??!"

"BLADE!"

"WHO SHOULD DIE?!?!?"

"BLAAAAAAAAADE!"

The GameMaster pointed to a figure coming from the mirror, which, indeed, was Blade. The crowd roared and surged forward, Blade barely getting a chance to scream before the mob closed in.

Eventually they pulls back, looking at their handiwork. One dead Blade, check. So.. where was the burst of evil shadows and bad stuffs?

Oh, there it was. As it cleared, someone shouted.

"LOOK! IT-It's.."

"Chro, everybody! Good job!"

Indeed, Blade-or, apparently, Chro-was quite dead.

"..Karz."

"Yep!"

Blade Chro, Villager, lynched.

"Night peeps, do your stuff. Felnas, this is why you exist. Revel in it."

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOh!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.