Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Night. And, TX, let's stall. Renod's "apprentice" should be arriving via the dock soon.

IC(Daylah and Renod)

Daylah nods her head before turning toward the other being."Do you have any more questions?"Renod boards the vessel and takes a seat; ready to leave. But, he had the feeling he should stay. Maybe Dez'a was in Ga-Wahi."Feldnok...maybe we should stay for a while."-Mef Man

IC: EmotiaEmotia sighed. "About time! As if I didn't have enough problems already, now I'm helping out a drunk guy in the middle of a beach!" She had to admit though, the excitement, while only building up slowly, felt really good, it seemed this feeling only got stronger when she or people around her got excited. Taoki's current excitement was only increasing it. She wanted the feeling to last forever...No, stop it. You can't become addicted to it! Or it will control you forever. She realize that if she didn't get rid of this mark soon, however, she would become addicted, if she wasn't already. She herself was always getting excited on a daily basis, usually cause of her temper....She looked at Taoki impatiently. "So, you sober yet? Cause I don't want to play babysitter anymore!"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: EmotiaEmotia hoped they didn't notice the strange mark on her shoulder, it was still glowing..."Well, you see, this guy here." She tapped Taoki with her foot. "He appears to be drunk...and I don't know what to do with him...I'd take him in into the koro, but I sorta can't go in there right now..."

IC: Emotia"That's it..." Emotia picked up Taoki and lifted him over her head. The mark had increased her strength just enough to pull it off. Woah, I really am stronger cause of this...thing..."SLEEP IN THE OCEAN THEN!" She yelled, throwing him toward the ocean.

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: Having recovered somewhat from his... adventures... Decaia now roamed the streets of Ga-Koro, a cloak over his body and a hood obscuring his face. So far, no one seemed to have recognized him, meaning that he was essentially safe to keep doing what he wanted -- which, in this case, meant replacing his Toa Tools, considering they had been lost in the struggle against Raehn.Oh, you, he mused at the thought of her. You're in for a storm of pain the next time we meet.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: EmotiaEmotia watched as Taoki went flying into the ocean, then she realized what she had done. "Karz! This is the sorta thing that got me suspended! What is wrong with me!?" She said out-loud to herself. She had yet again let her temper get the best of her.

IC: Taoki - Ga-Wahi Beach - WaterTaoki sputtered as he struggled to swim back to shore. He wasn't that far off. A few meters. But the fact that somebody could throw him that far was crazy. Even when he was drunk Taoki realized that.Upon pulling himself onto the sand bar the runt Skakdi stood, scarf soaking wet. At least he wasn't so drunk anymore.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Emotia"Dumped? I wasn't dumped! I just met the moron!" All the excitement coming from well...everyone felt overwhelming almost, it was a good and bad feeling at the same time, good cause it made her stronger and put her on some kinda high, bad cause not only was the mark glowing even more brightly, but all these people were bound to notice, and she still had no idea how to turn it off, or if she even could. And that was making her stressed all the more."Man, if Nokama found out about this...after what I did already...I'd so be banished..." Then, surprisingly, she laughed, it was a ironic I'm so screwed kinda laugh.

Edited by Snelly

IC: EmotiaKarz! What should I say!? If I act like it's normal maybe they won't get suspisous, I can have people thinking I'm some sorta freak..."It's just a tattoo...why?" She acted like it was no big deal, but the way she moved her eyes nervously made her look like she was hiding something. On top of that, the sun was covered up by clouds, she couldn't use the old it's just a reflection trick.

Edited by Snelly