Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KraynKrayn grinned. Things were starting to look up. He used his powers to hide his next words to The Seventh. "Yo, see that Toa of Ice in front of me?" He pointed to Yuru. "He is a bad dude." He pointed at Utu. "He is a bad dude too." Then he pointed to Dorian. "And him."Krayn grinned again, as he surveyed his surroundings. Utu was occupied, and so was Yuru. But Krayn had a special grudge against Yuru. He triggered a high pitched frequency in Yuru's ears, only audible to him. At the very least, it would distract him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Yuru - FightYuru gripped his sword out of Kinvex. His job done, he retreated back away from the two......to find a crossbow bolt in his thigh. Gasping in pain, he created a small hut from a plant around him, similar to the one from earlier. The Seventh, a loud toa, would be tackling this plant.He tried to get the noise of out his ears by tying a sweat-soaking strip of cloth around his temple.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC:Tuara just tackled Yuru in my last post. MAKE HIM FALL DOWN PLOX. :PIC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu twisted around and followed suit with his blade, causing Angelus' arms to cross oddly. Utu stepped forwards and swung at the Toa's neck.IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara looked up from where she and Yuru landed, Kinvex, not moving. She punched Yuru in the face and dashed over to the fallen Toa of electricity, sadness struck Tuara out of nowhere as she slide tackled next to her friend, "You shouldn't have come Kinvex. I'm sorry you did."

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: EmotiaEmotia was torn, she wanted to help fight Yuru, but she knew she couldn't, she looked at Tank, who hadn't done a thing either. "W-what should we do?" She asked Tank, her eyes pleading for a way to end the bloodshed that had started. IC: SkyraDestiny came over to Skyra, the Kahu hadn't been very far off. Skyra mounted her, and then spoke to Tillian and Laserbeak. "I have an idea to save Krayn! I'm gonna swoop in there and have Destiny grab him with her talons, and then will fly out of there!"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Laserbeak"Skyra, you're insane." Laserbeak said. "But that just might work. It wouldn't indicate any affiliation with Reaver or Emotia, just Krayn!"IC: KraynKrayn scanned the area. Most of the fights were too dense to fire into, and too chaotic for him to get involved in a melee.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Angelus (Ring of Fire, Ga-Wahi)Angelus untwisted his arms with a ##### and ducked, aiming a kick at Utu's midsection and jumping back."We're leaving Ga-Wahi, Utu!" he yelled. "Me, Tuara, and Kinvex. I have no interest in dying at your hand."OOC: Angel's in for a shock...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Sappy emotional scene begin! :PIC, Kinvex: Kinvex laughed- or at least, tried to. It was more of a cough than a laugh. "I'm not..." he said. "I'm glad I came- or else I wouldn't have been with you..." Kinvex motioned for her to bend her head down, and he did the least expected thing-He kissed her.He ended the kiss, and smiled. "Go get 'em..." he said with a sigh. Then he took her hand, placed it on his heartlight, and closed his eyes. He felt himself fading away... His heartlight flickered... and dimmed. Kinvex was gone. OOC: And he's dead. He also ruined Angelus' chances. Problem, TD? :evilgrin:

OOC: Introducing my first char... well, my first char since the reboot :P Ignore me until after this battle subsides... that may take a while, from what I'm seeing!IC: Vacir opened his eyes, groggily rising to his feet. He was covered in sand and soaking wet. Though quickly able to surmise that he had washed up on a beach, any inkling of where he was, or why he was there, escaped him. Briefly scanning his surroundings, he noticed what appeared to be a village of some sort.Determining to make for it, he began to recollect what he knew about himself.I am Vacir.I am a Toa of Plasma. I serve the Great Spirit Mata Nui.I do not know what my Kanohi does, neither do I seem to possess a weapon.At the last thought, he stopped, puzzled. The knowledge he still held from wherever he had come from told him that Toa were warriors. Why then, would he not have a weapon? He looked back to where he had awoken, and noticed a glimmer of metal.Protodermis, Vacir thought to himself.Digging up the weapon, for a weapon it was, memories of battles flooded back to him. He remembered that this ancient staff had been given to him eons ago, upon becoming a Toa. He remembered wielding it against countless foes, though any details about who or why continued to elude him. The staff was of medium length, long enough to battle with, yet not so long as to be cumbersome. The sleek blade was slightly curved, and Vacir realized that it could be used to catch or throw orbs of energy... or Plasma. Acting on a hunch, Vacir summoned a sphere of glowing white plasma. The suddenness of his actions surprised him; he had not used his powers in what seemed like ages. He remembered decades of inactivity, spent honing his elemental power beyond that of a normal Toa. He remembered training with his staff, learning to outlast his opponent, and to strike the moment his foe made the slightest error.Remembering more and more of himself, however, did nothing to answer his questions. But all will be answered in time. Once again beginning to trek towards the village in the distance, though now equipped, he determined to learn as much as possible about this place. He could sense a great evil boding over this place, and he could feel that, somehow, it was his duty, his destiny, to fight it.Now I am awakened.Now I am whole.And the darkess cannot stand before me.OOC: I hope somebody gets that reference... long first post, but w/e. See you guys soon :)

Edited by Akaku94

OOC:221435NothingtodoHereGifMadethiscuzIwas2479d82822723.gif?1321553488IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara stopped as Kinvex's heartlight stopped. She wasn't expecting the kiss. She wasn't expecting anything of what was going on. It sort of put her in a shock, just adding to the complete chaos happening around him. She snapped out of it at the sound of swords clashing."You killed him!"Tuara closed Kinvex's eyes quickly and dashed towards Yuru, pulling out both short-staffs, the fires of the Mangai now a analogy for the anger she felt. Dorian probably knew that. She'd come back to Kinvex's body to pay her respects, right after she killed Yuru.IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu heard Tuara scream something as he blocked the kick with his forearm, redirecting the blow. He slashed forwards with his blade, but Angelus jumped back."I would leave Kinvex out of that one." Utu smiled once again in a sadistic fashion before stepping forwards trying to stab Angelus, who blocked it. The two struck back and forth 3 or 4 times before Utu backed up again.IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank looked at Emotia sadly, "There's nothing we can do."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-KoroHajia helped Kirian stabilize Gravity. Hajia, to make sure he didn't go under, created a quite large drop of water in her hand, and poured on his face.Hound, having finished with Tirus, walked over to where Hajia and Kirian helped Gravity.OOC: Last post for Tonight.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC - Yuru - FightYuru burst out of his protection. His sword was in his hand. He was hardly in the best condition to fight, but he would while blood ran through his veins. But with his lifestyle, one would believe blood didn't run through his veins, right? Ice in my veins.Blood in my eyes.Hate in my heart.Death in my mind.He looked into Tuara's eyes. This was battle he wasn't sure he would win.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Angelus (Ring of Fire, Ga-Wahi)Angelus stood his ground for a moment as he watched Kinvex's body. Realization snapped into his head - and he screamed.The sound, angry and full of hate and pain, struck into the eardrums of everyone in the area with such magnitude that if Krayn upped it a couple octaves they would probably have their eardrums blown out. Dorian moved forward to silence him, only to scream out in pain himself as Angelus turned towards him.He waved his hand, and a white-hot piece of the ring he had created detached, moving in front of Dorian and burning an entire side of his face. As the Toa of Ice fell, Angelus ran forward, slamming his foot into the face of the Mark Bearer of Rage and knocking him unconscious immediately.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: SalvinnTuara and Angelus weren't the only ones angry. Salvinn was as well, he'd promised himself he wouldn't let anyone die, and now Kinvex had been killed. Someone was going to pay for this, someone was going to pay dealer. The only question was who?Putting his bow on his back, Salvinn drew his daggers. Then he charged his target. His rage letting him ignore the pain he was feeling. You didn't have to be a Mark Bearer of Rage to utilize anger.ooC: I'll let you guys decided who Salvinn attacked.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: EmotiaEmotia couldn't take it, between Tuara screaming in bitter rage at Kinvex's death and Tanks saying they couldn't do anything, her eyes began to tear up, she couldn't help it, it was just too much. She began to sob. IC: SkyraSkyra grinned at Laserbeak's comment. "If my girlfriend says I'm crazy it's gotta be true." Skyra laughed for a moment, then put his serious face back on. "Alright, time to save Krayn!" And with that, Destiny took off toward Krayn's location, accelerating quickly.

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu's smile grew bigger, "Good luck keeping him down when Tuara's still conscious."Tuara shouted again.IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi"Why?!"Tuara swung wildly with the staffs at Yuru."See what I mean?"IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank frowned as he saw the Vortixx with a bow running towards Yuru and Tuara. He couldn't harm them. One death was enough. Not to mention what was happening with Tuara at the moment. She needed to be stopped as well.Tank dashed around the flame.

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: GravityThe large drop of water snapped me out of it."Oh Mata Nui I didn't do it!" I said, before feeling the pain again.It was starting to go away as they stablized the wound, but it still hurt like Karz. I continued to grip tightly to what ever I had grabbed onto when they pulled it out."Oh, wait nevermind."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC - Yuru - FightingA bolt flew at him. He leapt back, letting it graze his shoulder, causing a bleed. But he wouldn't give up that easy. He swung one leg out of the way as a staff nearly struck it. He blocked the other with his blade, blocking it. It was at that time that another attacked him. He twisted the hilt of his blade, letting them loose. He now had two weapons to work with. He blocked the incoming Krayn with one, swinging at Tuara with the other.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: You realize that a Kahu-type Gukko can go ridiculously fast right? I remember in the MNOLG it made sounds similar to a jet engine when it took off. If I'm remembering that correctly :P Either way it's fast...IC: SkyraThankfully for Agzinel Skyra had grabbed on to his arm and pulled him on board before Destiny had took off. "I hope you realize I have no intention of landing!" He yelled as they speed toward the scene, they could already see the ring of fire surrounding the area. "Mata Nui it's worse than I thought..." He said as Destiny flew over, most likely noticed by the fighters below, Kahu weren't exactly stealthy flyers, the energy that shot from Destiny's wings was pretty noisy.

IC: KraynKrayn reovered quickly, and slashed at Yuru's leg, before delivering a power scream to Yuru. He made sure to shield Tuara from the scream, however, as most others were far enough away so it wouldn't harm them.He grinned as he saw Skyra above. Maybe he'd survive this day after all.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ReaverShe saw Emotia sobbing, and rushed to her side. 'This'll be over soon, I'm sure of it.' She gritted her teeth, and her eyes flashed blue. 'Two too many people have died today. No more!' She swung her fist up, around and down, performing a ground pound. The shockwave was carried in all directions, forming visible ripples in the earth. Then she screamed at the top of her lungs.'STOP!'She didn't care if their cover was blown, she didn't care if she got herself killed. She just wanted her friend to stop crying.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC - Yuru - FightYuru blocked it and returned the slash. The cloth around his head dampened the scream a bit, but it still made him cringe. He didn't hear Reaver's words for the same reason. Otherwise, her entire act (and in extension, Emotia's) would've been blown. She might have to be careful. Her special treatment from him would be vital in confrontations with Utu.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: EmotiaEmotia stopped sobbing when Reaver cried out. "Reaver...w-what are you doing?" She said...still sniffling, she was worried her friend would be next on the kill list if she didn't stop. "Please...don't...don't blow our cover now! I'll...I'll stop crying..." IC: SkyraDestiny began to fly circles around the battle, Skyra spotted Krayn, but he was currently in battle. Skyra cursed to himself, he couldn't have Destiny swoop down and grab him if he was in the middle of a fight.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: SalvinnSalvinn stopped and looked at Reaver, a look of sympathy in his eyes. He too wanted the deaths and fighting to stop, thus he did what he did next. Sheathing his daggers, he took out his bow again, and began firing net-arrows at the groups of fighters. He didn't relent, hopefully they'd all end up trapped in his nets, for even if the burned, slashed, or dodged the arrow. Another net took it's place. Salvinn had no intention of stopping until all the current fighters were contained.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Reaver'Emotia, I now officially don't care if our cover is blown, I just want all this fighting to stop, I just want my friend to be happy.' She punched the ground again, trying to disrupt the combatants enough to get them to stop.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Emotia"I won't be happy if they KILL you! Stop...please!" She activated her mark, there was enough excitement to give her at least some strength, probably not as much as Reaver had thought, she grabbed Reaver from behind and wrapped her arms around her, as if she was hugging her. "We can stop the fighting without blowing our cover!"

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

OIC: The stab was directed at Krayn, right? If it wasnt I'll edit.IC: KraynKrayn twisted to avoid the strike, but it still nicked his side. Krayn took the opportunity to slash at Yuru, whose sword was still extended.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Yuru - FightingYuru spun his blade away from Krayn and used it to block the slash. He then returned the attack and aimed at his opponent's chest. They were both skilled fighters, and the fight could go either way. If Krayn pressed on, however, he could exploit Yuru's weaknesses and beat him back with ease.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Venator"That is the strangest way I have ever heard a being tell another to shut up." He commented with a half chuckle. "But is that how your mind works, trying to twist things in your favor. Like faking heroics before causing chaos and destruction, monster." He knew the Matoran could hear him, but he thought it better that she knew anyway.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SalamanderSalamander shrugged at Venator's words. While the Toa of Ice was correct, he saw no reason to say that out loud. However, he couldn't help but wonder when they would arrive in Ga-Koro. Surely it couldn't be much longe-"Umm... We're here now."That Matoran's voice was so quiet that Salamander nearly missed it. Turning to look around, he found that they had indeed arrived."Thanks a lot! Oh, and before I forget, here's your payment."Salamander tossed a small bag full of widgets towards the Matoran. Although it was more than he would have normally paid, he felt that it was only fair to compensate her for what could possibly be a traumatic experience. Venator's singing was definitely that bad... Although why in the karz am I paying for his incredible lack of talent?Stepping off the boat, Salamander took a few unsteady steps before he regained his balance, with Venator doing the same. The moment the two Toa were off her boat, the Matoran sped off, clearly not keen on the idea of spending any more time in their company.

Lacertus