Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Barth looked at the two, grinning slightly as he answered. "Because you have a knack for stealing, and you're a complete kleptomaniac. That, and the fact that you seemed to be rushing out of the town. So, did you steal anything?"Garren continued to follow Vitiate as they wandered the streets, seemingly doing absolutely nothing. "So where are we going next?"-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC:Vang"Why the heck would I be excited to leave if I had stolen something?" Vang asked, batting his eyes in mock sweetness. "Nobody would ever know. You guys insult me with your lack of faith in my stealth."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: "Yes, we have lack of faith in your stealth. How many times have you been caught, again?" Barth looked towards the camp. "Well, at least we can make a quick exit. I'll ready the Kane-Ra. Wanna help?"-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Ambera and Zacax"Oooh you like to draw?" Ambera asked,"Man I have no doubt that someone will try to kidnap me or kill me when I'm here again," Zaax sarcastically

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ambera"Yea it's weird!" she said, "How is it that this island isn't in the archives back home?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ambera"Well this place gives me a weird feeling," Ambera said, "like something is watching us,"

IC: AmberaAmbera bursted into laughter but then quickly stopped, "No, i mean...something just...unpleasant..."

IC: Aurel (The Silver Keras):Aurel frowned, and lowered her voice to a whisper, "Listen, Ambera. I've been to a bunch of places, I've seen many things, a bunch you would never believe. I know what you're talking about, but it's best not to dwell on it for too long. There are gods out there, some friendly, but most... Not so much. Like you said, there is a reason why this island is uncharted, but the real reason is why there are higher powers. Don't think about it, it might draw attention towards us, and the last thing I need at the moment, is another god hungry for my soul."

IC: Emotia - Bar, Ga-koro -Emotia looked at Laserbeak. "You do? Great! Then lead the way!"IC: Wraith - Docks, Ga-koro -Wraith and Seven made their way back to Denerium. Wraith handed him two widgets. "He gave me this, does that cover your losses?" Denerium took the two widgets and grinned like only a crazy old Turaga could. "Good job you two! Now, I did promise you all the fruit you wanted...here, follow me!" Denerium pulled a lever on the back of the fruit stand, which caused the top of it to fold onto itself, it looked more like a cart when he was done, he quickly climbed up onto it, his pet Mukua was harnessed onto the cart. The Mukua began to trot forward to....wherever it was Denerium was taking them.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Ambera"Since when does Mata Nui or the great beings want your soul?" Ambera asked confused, "And believe me, me and Zacax and our old team have seen scary things. Infac our old master's friend was TE leader of those Mutans..."

IC: Ambera"Are you saying there's more worlds than this?"

IC: Gavarm nodded right along. "Aaaaah," He said appreciatively.Then he turned to the female. It would be too awkward to not ask of her name when the other member of her party had already introduced his self.The matoran made a slight bow. "H'lo ta ya as well, ma'am."
IC: Kitsune, Ga-Wahi Forest"Kitsune, it's a pleasure to met you." Kitsune said, her blushing going down as she bowed (in the traditonal japanese style).

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Oreius)Oreius awoke several hours later. He didn't know how much time had passed, but he felt rested for a change, even though his sleep had been filled with odd dreams.The Ta-Matoran sat up and stretched, a little stiff from sleeping on the floor of the hut. He looked around at his surroundings for the first time, having been too distracted the night before to notice anything.The hut itself was ordinary, and very plain. It was a roughly circular structure with no furniture or items inside it all, just a round circle cut out of the floor in the middle of the hut, providing easy access to the water.There was also a door. And as Oreius didn't feel like going for another swim, he got up and carefully pushed the door open, to reveal the sun rising over Ga-Koro, lighting up the sky with pale colours. The fresh, cold air woke the Ta-Matoran up instantly.So. Night had come and passed. Oreius didn't really have any idea what to do now. How could he prepare for the Wanderer when he had no idea who or what the Wanderer was?He shrugged, and figured that breakfast was as good a start as anything.

IIC: Ambera"wow...well do have any family?" Ambera asked,

IC: Aurel (The Silver Keras):Aurel frowned, "Yes, but both my parents died long back, before me or my brother became a Toa. I think my brother is dead, our home was destroyed, and I couldn't find him and his girlfriend. As far as I know, I'm the last of my line, one that isn't even three generations old to boot."Thinking back though, since she couldn't find Auron or Aelynn's mask, tools, armor, or remains back home, there could be the chance that they are still alive, but if they were, Aurel doubted she could find them again. Besides, the world is a big place. She just hoped that wherever they are, they were happy, and together.

IC: Ambera"Well don't worry, you'll find them," Ambera said, "I'm sure they aren't dead. I never really told Zacax this yet, but...I found someone he has been looking for his entire life,"

IC;': Ambera"I don't know..." she said, "I think he won't believe me that Calebos is alive...his little brother..."

IC: Ambera"...I'll tell him," she said, "When I find Calebos again, he somewhere near Zacax, all the time, and he misses him,"

IC: Aurel (The Silver Keras):"Hmm," Aurel kept her thoughts to herself at the moment, thinking on Ambera's words. She widened her eyes in shock, lowering her voice so only Ambera could hear her, "Wait... Don't tell me that he's going under a different name... Is he?"IC: Sideways (Ga-Koro):Sideways walked into Ga-Koro, heading towards where one could always find those of evil intent. The bars and back-alleys. If Lilly-pads had alleys anyway.OOC: Sideways, open for interaction.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Amera"Zacax or Calebos?" she asked,

IC: Ambera"Why would Calebos do that?" she asked confusedIC: ZacaxZacax looked out to the sea. He hated it. Sea ment travel, and that reminded him of before he became a Toa. Then he heard something...Calebos?

IC: Ambera"But I do know what he looks like, he has a Kanohi huna, and wears blue an yellow armor," she said