Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Croc / Vahlii"I got forced into it this time. Turned out to be fun and interesting but my arm's killing me." Croc replied, glancing at his motionless arm as he continued to rub it. However, the thoughts about his arm were batted away when he deduced the meaning of Vang's grin."You've been stealing, haven't you?" he narrowed his eyes."Paranoid too..." Vahlii commented. "Y'know, maybe you should quit your job and see what living really feels like. Y'know, normal life." She finished her breakfast and her coffee, put her dishes in the 'sink' and put on her armour. "C'mon, lets go for a walk."

IC:Vang"You're quite the paranoid one today, aren't you?" Vang asked, rolling his eyes. "I'm just happy that he rumors about you being beaten by a Matoran are true." He flashed a grin at Croc. "Looks like you need to start training again if you're getting beaten by a Matoran in a contest of strength."Vibro"Well... That was strange." Vibro said, turning back to the people aboard the ship.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: "Now what, oh great leader?" Garren said sarcastically. "Are you going to send me against Muaka, just to finish killing me? Better yet, send me against that new group, the ILS. I'll defeat them all single-handedly!"-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Croc / Vahlii"Hey, as long as I can cream a wimp like you when it comes down to a matter of strength, I'm happy." Croc replied, not expecting many to understand. "But enough of that, lets rally everyone up and get out of here before the poor sucker you robbed comes at us with a pitchfork.""I don't know, maybe just a quick stroll around town or to Marine HQ. I just got into town yesterday so I'd like to visit some of my friends."

IC: 'Well, let's see... first came the giant snakes. They weren' that much of a challenge. Then came the 7 Tarkava. Those are the ones I got the most pummeling from. Fortunately, they don't respond well to lightning. Then the Nui-Jaga. Those things hurt, and I couldn't move them with Telekinesis. It was rather strange. Did you have anything to do with that?"-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Garren considered. "Well, first I killed one or two minor snakes, but then I realized that killing the leader would be more effective. Kill the leader, the rest will fall. Is there a moral to this story, or are you just making me ramble endlessly?'-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: "Yes, I did. Are you done with this show of power, or are you going to let me down?" Garren used a breathing technique, slowing down his heart rate and allowing him to absorb more oxygen.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC-Garren:"For what? For fun? What was so important about the snakes?" Garren was now slightly confused, and angry. No-one tried to kill him, and got away with it. He would kill the toa, but not now. He wanted to learn from this man, until he had nothing more to give him. Then He'd kill this toa.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Croc / Vahlii"No but I'm sure we could wait for them back at camp. This was to supposed to be a short trip so they'd be there soon enough." Croc said, already making his way to the gates of Ga-Koro.Vahlii nodded and stepped outside to be welcomed by warm weather and broad daylight. Every morning was the same, apart from rainy days but it always felt good to wake up to such nice weather. She decided to go make a quick visit at HQ but the sight of Ralin and Vibro caught her eyes."Ralin! Vibro!"

IC: Barth headed back to the caravan camp, immersed in his thoughts. He was broken from his reverie by bumping into Croc. "Oh, hey guys. What happened?" he looked at the marks on Croc's hand. "Again? Croc, you really need to stop arm wrestling."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC:"Don't worry Reaver!" Labelle said. "We've got two Ga-Toa right here to help you!" Then she shouted "Is there a doctor around here!?!" Turning back to Reaver "See, you're probably in too much pain to ask for help. Which is why it's a good thing we're here."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:VangVang turned to Croc. "He's late. I think we should fine him."Vibro"You still hanging out with those losers in your squad Vahlii?" Vibro asked, not turning around as he and his Captain made their way across the icy path.

IC: Croc / Vahlii"You've got money and ways to get it on your mind too much, Vang. Pipe down for a bit, we've already gotten more than we expected today." Croc said, tapping his bag full of widgets from the Takea sales."It was good thank you." Vahlii replied, ignoring Ralin with his snappy comment. "This" she motioned to Alexin. "Is Alexin, a detective from Ko-Koro I met yesterday."

IC: Wraith - Naho Bay, Ga-Wahi -Wraith began to skate as he created himself a pathway of ice more rapidly, until he had gone around to the front of the ship, then he began to form huge walls of ice in a semi-circle around the front of the ship, spikes of ice began to form on them, if the ship collided with the ice, it would take serious damage. "Pay for the coconuts you stole, and I will gladly let you through." Wraith said, standing on the wall of ice with his arms crossed.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Vang"Why is it that every-time I'm happy people automatically assume that I stole something?" Vang shouted exasperatedly.VibroVibro ignored the Marine and her friend, and followed the ice path all the way to the ship, his sword drawn. "I'd listen to the Toa of Water. She means business!" He warned Wraith, and the two people on the ship.

IC-Beatha:"Hardy har-har." Beatha reached out, heating up the ice as Wraith incredulously watched the iron clad ship continue through. What ice wasn't completely melted only scratched the armour, as Beatha and Corik continued through the large hole that had been made in the armour.Although, Beatha did drop two widgets down.Down payment, one might suppose, as the ship continued down into Ta-Wahi.OOC: Chimaera's Fury to Ta-Wahi.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC:I find it very strange that a ship that two Toa of Water want to stay in place, managed to just float away, with no elemental help at all. >_>IC:Vibro"That defied all logic." Vibro stated, watching the ship sail away in a way that was very hard to believe.

IC: Ralin"Well, consolation prize time." Ralin stated, as she made her way to Wraith, who had not taken notice of her.In an instant, he was cuffed. "You're coming with me, bucko."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Nothing was ever mentioned as to the Toa of Water using their element to hold the ship in place, therefore, all that had to be done was melt the ice out of the way.IC-Vitiate:Vitiate watched boredly as the ship sailed off.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC:Yes, but you never gave them the chance to use their element Grochi. If the ship started to sail away, then I bet Krayzikk's Toa would've stopped it. But you didn't give his Toa the chance.IC:Vibro"Yeah!" Vibro said, smugly laughing at Wraith. "Wait... Hey Cap, if we do this, we have to fill out more paperwork." He frowned. "You sure we can't just let him go with a warning this time?"

IC: Reaver'It's okay, guys, really.' She attempted move her arm, but ended up screaming and collapsing to her knees from the pain, which was unbearable even for her. Tears streaming down her face, she managed to choke out 'I....I'm sorry. I've ruined the party, and I'm gonna look ridiculous for the wedding.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: It was at that very awkward moment that the lone Ussalmatoran trotted in. His lazy eyes quickly took in the sight of two toa."H'lo, y'all," He called out by way of greeting. Gavarm removed a little of his slouch as he did so.
IC: JikalJikal's eyes snapped to Gavarm, and quickly took in the Matoran's appearance. In an instant, Jikal concluded he was not an immediate threat. He did however, ensure his broadsword was close by. Karz. Too late to hide the Mark. "Hello. How may we help you?"
IC: Kitsune, Ga-Wahi ForestKitsune, relieved to be have rescued from the akwardness, smiled kindly, waiting for the matoran to answer Jikal's question, before she asked her own.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: "Ah was on my way ta Ga-Koro when Ah heard sumthin' weird. So Ah readied ta faht, only ta find that th' noise was only that of two toa," Gavarm explained with a slight grin."Ah'd be happy ta help ya with anythin'-Ah'm GARarm Gavarm of Us-sal-ry Fourth Reg'ment, Seventh Squadron," Drawled the matoran. His Ussal stopped before the aforementioned duo.He chuckled lightly. "But it looks th' only way Ah can help here is ta stop disturbin' uh couple."OOC: Anyone get the ref?

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:"Oh, be quiet" Labelle told Reaver. She raised her hand and began to try to heal Reaver's arm. Labelle wasn't very well versed in healing waters, but she could at least alleviate some of the pain. "We can just get the seamtress to fix your dress for you."

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: ReaverShe wasn't sure what Labelle was on about, she wasn't wearing her dress. Drink must've got to her head.'It's not that, it's that fact I'll have to wear a darned sling. Mata Nui, can I do anything right? Ever since I arrived on this island, I've stabbed my best friend in the leg, nearly committed suicide, almost killed Tillian, sided with the bloody Mark Bearers, insulted my friend's fiancée over a friendly arm-wrestle, and THEN got my freakin' arm broken!' Despite her arm, she curled up into a ball on the floor, trying to shut everyone out.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

ooc: I meant the seamstress will fix the dress to make Reaver's arm problem less apparent.IC:"Everyone does stupid things" Labelle told Reaver. "Me and a friend went to battle Makuta in Kini-Nui, and boy, were we beaten hard. He died in that battle." Her voice trailed of at the end. She couldn't remember such an event and she wasn't sure what had made her say that. Still, it seemed familiar to her, like a forgotten dream or memory. "Besides, I'm sure you've done some good things too. Save a life or something. Pulled a prank. I've pulled loads of pranks. Have one in mind in fact. But I can't tell you, it's top secret" she said, putting her finger to her mouth. The alcohol had regained its potent effect on her.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?