Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Yuru - Arekule's LabYuru, who had been watching Skyra with fascination this entire time, picturing himself receiving his Mark, was snapped out of it by the voice of an intruder. He stepped out, putting himself between Angelus and Tank."We don't answer to you, firespitter."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Angelus (Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi)"Cute," said Angelus, lifting the tip of his sword to Yuru's throat. "Now that Utu's out of the way, it looks like you finally grew a set. That's good. Now move."Yuru didn't move, and Angelus smirked bitterly."Listen, Yuru. Just because I'm marginally more comfortable with the thought of you in charge than Utu or Dorian doesn't mean that I wouldn't kill you without a second thought. In case you haven't noticed, there's two Mark Bearers of Cruelty roaming around Ga-Wahi right now. That makes you just as expendable as I am. Now move so I can talk to Tank."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Yuru - Arekule's LabYuru smacked the sword away from him with a stolen blade."Currently, I'm more important than he is. You, however, serve absolutely no purpose. You will never admit it. You will claim you overpower me. But we are matched."He shook his head."Give me a good reason to move."

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Angelus (Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi)"You saw Dorian's visions," Angelus said with a bored look on his face. "You know as well as I do that I still have a role to play in whatever destiny you guys are set for, and like you said: we're matched. I'm no Kinvex. You know that the rather extreme amount of effort it would take to kill me would inevitably be wasted by--"Angelus cut off, gripping his head suddenly."Do...do you hear that?" he asked, his voice suddenly confused and wracked in pain. "Yuru, Tank, Praggos...anybody?" -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:Praggos looked up from where he was writing down what he knew of Skyra, over to Angelus with a curious look on his face."No, I don't think any of us do," he said in answer to Angelus. He flipped to a new page. "Describe what you hear."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Angelus (Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi)"Really?" he asked, looking up at Praggos and speaking through gritted teeth; whatever Angelus was going through, he was in very real pain. "It's whispering. It almost sounds like it's saying--"His words cut off in a yell of agony as he jerked backwards and slid against the wall, his eyes glowing the same cool blue that Dorian's did when he received his visions. Images flitted before his eyes at the speed of an Olympic sprinter, set to the backdrop of one word, over and over and over. Just as he finally worked up the energy to scream the word, his vocal cords died before he could even utter the A, and he slumped backwards as the slow blue finally died from his eyes. The room was silent, tense: the only sound was that of the Toa of Fire's ragged breaths as he tried to regain his balance."Someone...help...help me up..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:Finally, something interesting. Praggos wrote something down, before reaching down and roughly yanking up Angelus. He sat the Toa of Fire down in a chair that had been sitting against the wall, before he looked down at the Toa."Alright. Describe more. You seemed about ready to scream something as well, tell me that."

profiles i guess

IC: Angelus (Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi)"Paintings with swirls of words. Marks, different Marks, spinning like tops inside green eyes. A Mark of Fear, on the ground: man with a cape, rather kinglike, standing over it in a crucifix pose. The doors to the Temple, all the answers, hidden behind paintings and Utu, over and over, doomed to spend his life dying for all of eternity. Tank, the paintings in an dance around him, bleeding from the temples and cold as death. You, scribbling out notes over a desk, as obsessed as a man can be. The Assistant, dead: a guy standing over him crying paint. And through it all...administrate."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:Praggos rolled his eyes again, turning to Tank. "Do you see this? Really? First I have to explain the difference between a vision and a hallucination and convince Dorian he isn't mad, and then I say hallucination and get yelled at!" He turned back to Angelus."It's like I set myself up for that to happen."

profiles i guess

IC: Barth continued to wander the koro, waiting for Croc to get done with his selling. He wished for something to do, maybe an assassination, or even hunting. "I need a job," he mumbled to himself.OOC: Open to interaction.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC (Khalisk)Khalisk nodded, he had no idea where he was going of course, but he figured, or rather hoped, the islander did. If she did not, he suspected he would be eaten by a Rahi en route. Not the most pleasant of experiences.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Jikal"If you asked me a week ago, I would've said no." He smiled. "The answer is quite different, now."
IC: Kitsune, Ga-Wahi ForestKitsune smiled. "Have you ever had someone say the exact thing you were going to?" She asked, her smile growing wider as she joked. OOC: Long over-due post. Sorry 'bout that.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Emotia - Bar, Ga-koro -"Well, he's not...it's hard to explain...." She sighed and tried to take another shot, it was hard to keep talking with there drinking game going on, plus she was having trouble thinking straight due to all the liquor. "He'll probably be back from wherever he is soon, I'm honestly not sure where he is at this moment...but when he gets back he can explain it to you I'm sure....right now I'm hardly able to see straight..." She suddenly put her head on the table. "I think I'm done with the game now..."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Baneless was a hunted man. Alarms were going off all over Ga-Wahi, and he needed to get going quickly. He quickly climbed the cliff, grabbing onto Gali's face in the process. He got to the top, and headed into the Ga-wahi forests, in the direction of Pala-koro. According to the last info Bane had given him, he was in Pala-koro. He needed to find him, to give him vital information on Armageddon.OOC: Going to Le-Wahi.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Skyra - Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi -My eyes shot open. Thankfully I didn't see a gigantic lidless eye staring at me. Instead a dank, dark, damp, and really dusty lab. I started to feel intense pain in my right arm, I looked, and there it was, the mark of fear, simmering dark purple. It also hurt like karz...I wondered how much of my flesh they had to cut out to fit it in. I groaned slightly, not bothering to sit up. "Well, I had the strangest dream..." I said this like I hadn't just been given mark or anything.

IC:"What!? But we just started playing" Labelle whined to Emotia. "There's still so much to drink and do, and I was just going to bring out tiger Rahi for the third rule!" Realizing she had just broken the first rule four times, she continued "On second thought, to Karz with the game. Next stage of the most amazing bachelorette party begins now!" She slammed her fist onto the table, causing more than a few shots to overturn and spill their contents. "Ooops" she giggled.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Skyra - Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi -I took a moment to reply, how did I feel? "Well...kind of strange actually. Not to mention my arm stings like karz." I wondered what this strange feeling was...it was more like a desire than anything...maybe to feed my new mark? I wasn't sure. With Kearrstrun's help I got off the table and stood up. I couldn't help but stare at the mark on my arm.

IC: Dalia (The Lab):With that grim task done, Dalia sat on the floor nearby Tank, mulling things over. Skyra seemed... a bit like a loose cannon to her. Maybe that wasn't true, but so far, everyone involved with the bearers had some kind of personal agenda. All she wanted was to get rid of her mark, similar to Tank. Afterwards, she could head back home to Le-Koro, back to lounge, learn to control her water powers with more finesse. Maybe take up carving. She chuckled at the thought.She stood up and turned to face Tank, "So, are we still going to the wedding tomorrow? It is tomorrow, right? If so, we should get ready, everyone is going to be edgy, I overheard that the Po-Koro Guard is going to be there on the way here. That's a bunch of people there, sparks will fly."