Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabTank stared a little too long at Skyra's Mark of Fear. It didn't seem right. But they needed to replace Utu with somebody less dangerous.He shook his head a little and looked to Kearrstrun, "What's that metal?"Kearrstrun held it up, "It's called krilacktum. The rarest element in existence. Rarer than purified protodermis."Tank looked back to Angelus, "While you were with Dorian for a while, do you recognize anything within your vision that matches with whatever he might be- For Mata-Nui's sake Yuru, let Angelus pass."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi)"Well, you were still dead," he said, pushing past Yuru and picking up his own small amount of metal, examining it. "And everybody was still at the temple. But...I don't know...I don't think Utu's death was supposed to happen the way it did..."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabKearrstrun snatched the metal out of Praggos' hand, next Angelus', "That's a secret."He looked to Angelus, "Utu wasn't supposed to be killed anyways. I understand why you all wanted it to happen, he was very dangerous, but it would've been best to keep him alive."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi)"Yeah..." Angel said absentmindedly. "And the cave...Dorian's cave. We should check it out. Maybe there's something there that would explain the conflicting visions."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:"I honestly didn't care either way," Praggos mused. While Kearrstrun's back was turned, he grabbed a bit more of the metal, stowing it deep in his pack and winking at Angelus."Can krilacktum be used for something other than marks?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabKearrstrun raised an eyebrow at Praggos as he opened up the safe and placing the metal back inside, "Yeah, killing whoever holds onto it for too long."IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabTank nodded in agreeance with Angelus, he looked to Yuru.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Can't see the need, it's just a cast-and-slingIC: Reaver'I can't go back to back to Tillian's place, not like this. I'm gonna find myself a room for the night. I'll see you at the wedding tomorrow.' Slowly, she pulled herself up, and walked out of the bar to a nearby inn. Silently, she dropped a few widgets on the counter, grabbed her own room key, and went upstairs to Room Seven. Locking the door behind her, she collapsed on the bed and pulled her legs close to her, sobbing quietly.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabKearrstrun turned around, "Good luck trying to experiment when you're dead."He held up the safe, "There's only one way to transport it safely; in a safe 3 inches thick," He gave a warning glance, "Place it in the safe Praggos. I don't want to replace another Mark today."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi)"So, about the energy tendrils we saw with Utu and the Vortixx. Could that, y'know...happen here?"He directed his question at Kearrstrun, but if anyone knew the answer, it would be Tank or Praggos.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabKearrstrun smirked and opened the safe.If Praggos got to experiment with it, he'd waste it all. Probably die in the process, "There are no other uses for it. And Salvinn, the Vortixx, and Utu, we never saw it. It might've been a Hope, Fear thing specifically. The Mark of Fear and Hope both have a few unique properties to them."He looked back at Praggos, "Either you keep it with you and die, or I keep it in the safe, and nobody touches it but me."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabKearrstrun made a nodding motion with raised eyebrows, "The last handler died within only a couple hours of holding onto it.""You wouldn't last long. First you'll get a headache, then have a seizure, convulse in your own vomit for almost an hour before you finally die an undignified death in the pursuit of another non-existent use."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:Praggos set the metal on the table, before covering it over with quite a bit of clear ice instead of holding it."I honestly feel that if something is that dangerous, there could be a use besides the mark. Maybe something like a Vortixx or Skakdi might create."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Ah was on my way ta Ga-Koro when Ah heard sumthin' weird. So Ah readied ta faht, only ta find that th' noise was only that of two toa," Gavarm explained with a slight grin."Ah'd be happy ta help ya with anythin'-Ah'm GARarm Gavarm of Us-sal-ry Fourth Reg'ment, Seventh Squadron," Drawled the matoran. His Ussal stopped before the aforementioned duo.He chuckled lightly. "But it looks th' only way Ah can help here is ta stop disturbin' uh couple."OOC: Anyone get the ref?
IC: Kitsune, Ga-Wahi Forest"Oh, you aren't disturbing us!" Kitsune said with a small laugh. It was an exceedingly awkward moment because, in fact, he was disturbing them. "We were... kinda... um..."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Jikal"Ussalry? I've always liked you guys." Jikal stood, and held out a hand. "Jikal." He didn't bother trying to hide his Mark.IC: Ralin"Valid point. Do anything here again, and I'll throw you in jail myself."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Wraith - Naho Bay, Ga-Wahi -The only reason that Beatha got away on his ship, was because Wraith decided it simply wasn't worth the trouble. At least he'd got two widgets to give to the old Turaga. He looked at Ralin, making no attempt to leave or escape his cuffs. "I assume you'd like to question me?" IC: Emotia - Bar, Ga-Wahi -Before Emotia could say anything, Reaver had run off. Emotia felt terrible, it wasn't Reaver's fault her arm was broken. Emotia cursed at herself for being so careless. "Maybe we should go after her?" She said, looking at Labelle. IC: Skyra - Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi -"Wait...if this metal is so deadly to touch, how is it safe to use in putting these marks into our arms?" I asked. I still felt this nagging inside that urged me to feed my mark, but I ignored it.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Wraith - Dock, Ga-Wahi -Wraith raised an eyebrow, and then walked away from Ralin, and back to Seven. "Well, we got two widgets, guess we should give them to that Turaga. You still want that free food he promised I would assume?" IC: Skyra - Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi -I looked at Dalia and raised an eyebrow. "I never said anything about touching it...I asked how putting it into our freakin arms doesn't just kill us." I wondered how she could of possibly misinterpreted what I said so badly.

OOC: @Hu: Actually, that part of the ref wasn't intentional. I was more just using GAR to describe his levels in Boss. It need not imply that lusted-for servant in particular...Though I'm sure there'd be a few fanboys/-girls for him.See, I'm creating a new tradition. All Squadron Commanders of 7th get an awesome fan nickname (ie shovelhand). Due to Gavarm being highly Boss and for sheer convenience, that is his nickname. It even makes sense in hindsight; his extraordinary skill with swords makes his arms alone GAR.IC: Gavarm shook it firmly. "Pleasure knowing ya," He drawled. It looked best to let the girl's mistake seem unnoticed for now."By th' way, that mark 'o' yers..."He gestured to the symbol."Does it ty-pic-'ly glow?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Gavarm nodded right along. "Aaaaah," He said appreciatively.Then he turned to the female. It would be too awkward to not ask of her name when the other member of her party had already introduced his self.The matoran made a slight bow. "H'lo ta ya as well, ma'am."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:VibroVirbo wiped his forehead in relief. If Ralin was assigned any more desk jobs, Vibro'd never see the light of day again. "Alright Ralin, you should get back to filling out that paperwork." Vibro was a real stickler for those pesky rules. One of the qualities that had caused more than one sparring match between Ralin and the Matoran. "Maybe you'll actually finish them on time today."

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:"Maybe. Or maybe she just needs to be alone for now" Labelle answered Emotia. She frowned. "Gotta say, that's kinda a moodkill. And it is getting pretty late. If you girls wanna call it a night, I'd understand. Especially since you're getting married in the morning, Emotia, and you don't want to be too hungover."Labelle's frown then turned into a smile. "Course, I've got enough Salamander and Black Spot in me if you wanna continue the party."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's Lab"I'm not sure why it doesn't kill the Bearer."He shrugged, "But when it's in the shape of a Rune, it all changes. The Marks are not a product of science, this science unlocks the ability to use them, but if it weren't for the shapes you see before you, none of this would be possible."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Skyra - Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi -"I'm not gonna even question that." I wasn't the biggest believer in magic, but then again, wasn't that what mask and elemental powers were? "So...now what?"

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Zacax"Second time today I've been here," Sacc said and then walked up to TE captain, "So what's your story captain?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Posted my last post in the wrong forum >_>IC: Aurel (The Silver Keras):Aurel looked out over the bay, this island seemed to have many different attributes to it. Remembering things by sight, she pulled out a piece of parchment and some charcoal and began to draw what she had seen of the island so far, when she left, she would have to bring the makeshift map back to a professional map-maker, and get them to add this island to the sea-charts. She didn't want anyone to get lost by accident.