Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Emotia - Bar, Ga-koro -Even in her now quite drunken state, Emotia was able to keep herself from answering Reaver's question, since she knew the answer and all. She put her finger over her mouth and pretended to zip it shut. IC: Frieza - Ga-koro -While everyone else was either getting drunk or in some secret lab, Frieza had been making his own fun. He'd found a nice, secluded alley where no pesky mobs of angry villages could try to poke and prod him with there pitch forks. He had found a very, very unintelligent Skakdi, who in it's great stupidity had attacked Frieza. It now lay dead in it's own pool of blood. Written on it's chest in the Skakdi's crimson blood was 'Frieza was here'. As much fun as he was having here, there was still plenty of time before that silly wedding that he'd love to miss was going to happen. So he decided to leave the villiage of water for now, maybe go back to Xa-koro, see if they finally put out the flames. He found it so amusing how much the people there just didn't seem to care. He walked off to a small raft, pushed the matoran off of it, and sailed off. The now floating matoran noticed the brightly glowing mark on Frieza's shoulder before the tailed Toa disappeared from his field of vision. OOC: Frieza to Xa-koro, figured I could do something else with him till the wedding happens. :P

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: AlexinSeveral hours later, Valhii was asleep in her room, and Alexin lay awake on the chair. His eyes were riveted on the door, almost unblinking. The Toa had scarcely slept for more than twenty minutes since retiring for the night.The reason was simple. Alexin believed he couldn't let his Guard down. In stark contrast to Ko-Koro, Ga-Koro was never completely quiet, and to Alexin's mind every sound was a potential enemy. This would carry on for two more hours, before Alexin finally fell asleep.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Valhii would be awoken the next morning by a smell wafting throughout her home. It tickled the senses, and refused to go away.The reason was quite simple. Alexin was cooking in the kitchen. The Toa looked like karz, his eyes bleary, and a hint of a scowl on his face. A pot of coffee was on the counter nearby, and a mug of it in his unoccupied hand.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

ooc: I aim to please.IC:"Oh. Well, let's have a look, shall we." Labelle turned to the left, then the right. "Nope, Tillian isn't here. And I don't think we know where he is." Realising she had just broken the first rule, she sipped some more Black Spot. "You sure you can't perform any tricks? You sure seem cute enough. But thats probably just the goggles I'm wearing, you see" she said matter-of-factly.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: ReadraLux was grabbed by the shoulder, preventing him from leaving. This hand was courtesy of Readra, who had turned back to Emotia. "Well, given you're his fiance, I should think you would know quite a bit about him, eh? So, we overheard him and those friends of his saying some stuff about 'Marks' and a guy called 'Oot-oo' or something... Care to enlighten us?"

IC: VahliiJust a bit more time to sleep would have been desirable but the smell of breakfast refused to dissipate and had awoken Vahlii's stomach. Coming to, the Ga-Toa yawned and rubbed her eyes to gaze around, stopping the moment she saw Alexin already awake and cooking breakfast, on duty as always.Typical."You just don't know when to lay down and relax for a bit, do you? You're my guest so I should be the one cooking."OOC: Watchu doin' in ma kitchen, boy?

IC: Emotia - Bar, Ga-koro -"Oot-oo...never heard of a guy named Oot-oo...unless you mean Utu?" Emotia asked, then shrugged. "Well, you see..." Emotia frowned, trying to think of what she was gonna say next, it was getting difficult to think, seeing how many shots she drank. She realized she'd used the letter 'd' again and drank another shot. "Me, Tillian, and that Utu guy had what you'd call marks." She pointed to her still glowing mark on her right shoulder. "And they feed on certain kinds of emotions and give us super strength and stuff..." She cursed suddenly, and took two more shots and drank both.

Edited by King Snelly

IC: AlexinAlexin took a sip of his coffee, and set it down, as he removed the pan from the stove. His back was to Valhii as he started transferring the food to plates. "Couldn't sleep. Sorry."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Baneless stirred. His parakua had sent him a message, telling him to wake up. His parakua had kept him in a trance, letting him see through it's eyes as it watched it's rahkshi brothers fight. He had watched, learned, trained.Now he was ready.His eyes opened, taking in the scene around him. He stood, and activated his parakua, claws gleaming in the moonlight.The first few Ga-matoran standing guard in front of the cell didn't even have a chance. His claws ground through the metal bars of his cell, and the protodermis and metal that was the armour of the Ga-Toa. He smiled. Now this was fighting.The next few Ga-matoran were also easy to kill, slashed through by claws in the back. That was when the alarm sounded.A Ga-toa appeared, armed with a nunchuck and a Huna. Now this will be a fight, Baneless thought to himself. The Ga-Toa faded into the blackness around him, then reappeared, wrapping his chains around his neck and parakua. He took a knee, throwing the Ga-Toa on her back. "Who are you?" she asked. Now that was a question. Baneless pondered for a second, then answered, "The name's Shade. Welcome to my world." The name was perfect. If someone was blamed, it would be Shade. He smiled.His blades slashed downward, and the Ga-Toa screamed. She wouldn't live long, but he had to get out of here. He disappeared into the night, a reborn Shade.OOC: Shade has returned. That's the great thing about assumed names.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Alexin"Fair enough." Alexin poured a second mug, and carried them both to the table. The food followed soon after, omelette and bacon. Rather conspicuously, Alexin made sure to grab one of his swords before sitting down.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Bar, Ga-koro -Now, Emotia may of been very, very drunk, but she wasn't gonna just tell these two complete strangers where her fiance was just like that. "Why do you want to know where my fiance is anyway?" She asked. She took another shot...and dropped it... "Karz."

IC: Dujour (Fruit Stand, Ga-Koro)"Wat."-Teezy
IC: Denerium - Fruit Stand, Ga-koro -Denerium shrugged. "Well if you have a better idea, fine. But I bet it won't be as fruity as mine!" At this, Denerium laughed hysterically.

IC-Gnos:"I saw something here, something the other Akrainid didn't."..."Many things, and I knew it was my destiny to stay and help them. And I think you may be a central part of it."
IC (Oreius)So, this guy had come to Mata Nui, had a vision of six Matoran, stayed on the island to guide people, and tested a random Matoran, believing him to have a part in his vision?It sounded a little weird, and Oreius wasn't sure how reliable the Akrainid was. It was one thing to accept a prophecy from Turaga Vakama, but an entirely different thing when a being you just met told you that he thought he had seen you in a vision.Turaga Vakama... the name of his elder and his friend brought back the memory of the Rahkshi attack, and the subsequent news of Vakama's kidnapping. For a while, Oreius had forgotten about his mission. But now it was time to move on. He needed to continue his search, and do what he could in the face of these new threats to Mata Nui.The Ta-Matoran stood, and bowed slightly to Gnos. "I hope your vision comes true. Thank you for your company, but I need to be on my way now." He straightened, and his eyes met the Akrainid's, and he smiled. "May we meet again."Oreius turned and walked out of the market, across a small bridge into a section of the village he had not explored yet. A line of five or six lily pads stretched out before him, crowded with boats moored to wooden docks. While during the day the docks were busy, by now most business had been done, and the place was empty save for a few shiphands here and there, scrubbing boats or cleaning nets.The sun was sinking towards the western horizon, and a fresh breeze sprang up off the ocean. The scent of salt in the air was foreign to the Ta-Matoran, and had from the moment he had entered the Wahi been a welcome change from the hot, still air of Ta-Wahi. The village was cooling off from the heat of the day, and the sound of the ocean was an ever-present soundtrack as Oreius walked past the docks, along the outskirts of the Koro.

IC-Gnos:"Huh," Gnos mused to himself. "Maybe I'm not so insane after all." He had gathered that through from the look on the Ta-Matoran's face when he left. "How odd." The Akrainid stood, putting his guitar back in his wagon and closing it off as he walked about.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: [septimus]"So where are you going?"
IC: Salvinn While he still lacked an understanding as towards exactly what Sep was saying, a feeling in his gut gave him a semblance of the meaning. So the Vortixx pointed and said, "Jungle." With that said the Vortixx, no no his name was Salvinn, Salvinn continued his trek through the jungle leading into Le-Wahi.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:Oreilus, so preoccupied with smelling in the salty air, almost walked straight into another Matoran coming from the opposite direction. The other Matoran lost his footing, slipped, and would have plunked straight into the water, had Oreilus not caught one of his flailing arms. "Thank you," the Matoran said as he regained his footing. "Although it was you who almost knocked me right in!" The Matoran gave a good-natured laugh, showing that he had taken no offense. "I haven't been swimming for some time, Oreilus."

test2.png

IC: SalvinnSalvinn nodded, yes Le-Wahi, something about the word felt so natural to him. Like he was going to a, a..., the word was missing. His mind just couldn't find it, but through some instinct he knew exactly where he was going. He saw Matoran, Matoran running somewhere but he couldn't discern where, but he felt that he would soon find out.OOC: Salvinn to Le-Wahi.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC:Since I need to move things along, and since KNI has given me word of Yuru's final choice, I'm going ahead with this.IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabKearrstrun motioned to Skyra to lie down on the table."Praggos, Tank, I need both of you. Fire fire fire fire. Tuara as well.""Facing up." Skyra positioned himself onto the table, apprehensive about the the following procedure. Kearrstrun pulled out the vial he had taken from the overturned cabinet, "Sleep. This is an-n-n anesthetic. You'll be out before you know it."He pulled out a smaller needle and sucked some of the liquid into the clear tube. He eyed the other carefully before swiftly injecting the liquid into Skyra's arm. He made dutting sounds carefully, mumbling as though running information through his head. He shook his head."Tank hold him down."Tank raised an eyebrow but he moved into the proper position anyways."Every Mark of Fear applicant has proven to be very... Restless during the bonding. The last thing we need is Skyra striking people by mistake. Especially when we've got so much equipment. Ment ment."He held up the large needle and checked the open journal in his other hand, the Mark of Fear on the page, labeled. He flicked his head before bending down to Skyra's right arm. He started vibrating the needle with his Kakama and went to work. But there was no ink on the needle.He was cutting chunks out of Skyra's arm. Tank grimaced, Tuara didn't seem to care. Yuru looked on with much interest, and Salamander just watched casually. Tillian seemed apprehensive about the whole situation, but watched closely.Kearrstrun bit his tongue rapidly. Shaping out the chunks of flesh, wiping away the blood, he spoke, "Praggos, hold this metal close to the arm," He didn't look away, but handed the shimmering metal to Praggos, "Closer. Thhhhanks. Now Tuara, I need you to melt it, carefully."Praggos adjusted his hand to avoid getting burnt as Tuara focused on the metal. It dripped, but it stuck together cohesively, like thick fats or molasses. It even made a hissing noise as it dripped into the still being traced shape in Skyra's arm."Stop."Tuara looked away and Praggos let the last little bit drip. Kearrstrun swished the metal around carefully, spreading it evenly throughout the bleeding mark. Skyra twitched. Tank braced himself. "Hold him steady!" Kearrstrun dropped the needle and gripped below and above the Mark, trying to hold it independent from the body.Skyra started convulsing on the table violently.Tank pressed harder, attempting to stop Skyra from moving. He swung a little and struck Praggos in the face, but Kearrstrun dodged the blow.After a moment or so of this Skyra stopped and went limp on the board. Kearrstrun stepped back letting the arm fall back into its proper position. But the liquid metal did not leave it's constraints. It was already a solid. Kearrstrun quickly picked up the older needle he used for injection, whipped out another vial and pumped the veins below the Mark of Fear with the whole contents of the needle. He stepped back. Instead of the shimmering silver, the Mark was now a faded deep purple."Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Mark Bearer of Fear."He motioned to the unconscious Toa on the table, "He'll be out for a long while now."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:Gnos turned around and walked in the other direction from Oreius after he had imparted his strange vision upon the Ta-Matoran. He whistled aimlessly, guitar secured in his wagon, as he wheeled it along a large lily-pad square. How strange of a dream he had had, one filled with light and weight, as though he had at once been lifted from the earth as crushed by a massive truth. It'd been a strange sensation, and it was one he pondered on. "How odd that vision was-""Too odd," said another voice. It was one he had never heard before, an earthy, grumbling sound like rocks clacking against one another in a dark room. Gnos looked around, but he saw nothing, just Ga-Matoran going about their business - nowhere the voice could have come from. Before he had a chance to ask anybody else if they had heard the voice, Gnos' head suddenly felt as though it were being pressed on from all sides by leaden weight. He gasped, fell to his knees. "Shh-shh, quiet now," the voice said mockingly as the pressure throbbed further in, as though it had a heartbeat. Gnos still could not see from whence the voice came, and his eyes, squinted and seeking to relieve his agony, met no signs that other people had heard the voice. The sensation of pressure gradually and steadily increased, almost to the point where Gnos wanted to cry out with pain. He tried to call for help, but found his mouth would not open, his vocal cords would not respond. The voice rumbled on. "You have done me a great service, little one. I now know that such dreams of prophecy must be more... carefully monitored. I owe you my thanks."Those were the last words Gnos ever heard. Suddenly, the pressure on his head exploded to a new level; he felt a kind of barrier around his mind break, and the force of pressure cascaded through like water from a broken pipe, smashing everything in its path. He lost control of his body first, and then his control over free thought. Finally, the dark pressure snuffed out his deep mind; Gnos collapsed.Concerned Matoran around Gnos noticed that a being in the street had suddenly dropped to the earth, and rushed to him. They found him dead, with no signs of what may have killed him, save a trickle of blood from one ear....The Matoran suddenly whipped his head around towards the village and, faster than Oreius could react, he dive-tackled the Ta-Matoran off the path and into the water. The two hit with a splash, and Oreius, before he could return to the surface and sputter, found himself being pulled along by the other Matoran. A terrible swimmer himself, Oreius could do nothing but be pulled along as dead weight by the other Matoran. The two made their way under the water, and the fishes parted for their hurried progress. Just when Oreius though he could hold his breath no longer, the other Matoran pointed at a waiting hole in a nearby lily pad. The other Matoran got out first, pulling himself up through the hole before helping Oreius out of the water. Oreius emerged, gulping for air. He tried to say something, but the other Matoran slapped a hand over his mouth, silently making a gesture to be quiet. Oreius believed the urgency of his manner, and did not speak until the other Matoran gasped a sigh of relief. "I am sorry," he wheezed, still struggling for breath after the swim, "There was no time to ask for your permission."OOC: If you didn't get the message - no dreams about the prophecy.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC (Oreius)Oreius chuckled sheepishly along with the Matoran. "I'm sorry, that was clumsy of me," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I..."Oreius trailed off, and looked the Matoran up and down, but couldn't place him. He had never been one for names, but faces rarely eluded him, and he couldn't recall ever seeing the Matoran before in his life.But the Matoran had known his name."I'm sorry... have we-"Oreius's question was interrupted as the Matoran tackled him into the water. He was surprised, but his quick reflexes allowed him a quick gulp of air before he was submerged.The Ta-Matoran had never been a strong swimmer. A Guard assignment to Ga-Koro years ago had seen him learn how to keep from drowning for a few minutes, but that was about it. Water wasn't his element, not by a long shot, so there was nothing he could do as the Matoran grabbed him and began towing him through the water.The two made their way under the water, and the fishes parted for their hurried progress. Just when Oreius though he could hold his breath no longer, the other Matoran pointed at a waiting hole in a nearby lily pad. The other Matoran got out first, pulling himself up through the hole before helping Oreius out of the water. Oreius emerged, gulping for air. He tried to say something, but the other Matoran slapped a hand over his mouth, silently making a gesture to be quiet. Oreius believed the urgency of his manner, and did not speak until the other Matoran gasped a sigh of relief. "I am sorry," he wheezed, still struggling for breath after the swim, "There was no time to ask for your permission."Still gasping himself, Oreius wasn't in much of a condition to forgive him, but he did manage to sputter something along the lines of I've had my fill of surprises for today. He coughed, and inhaled a greedy gulp of air before replying in a low voice:"What- what the karz was that about?"

Edited by kjanfijfaoisfjasfiseyruado

IC-Praggos:Praggos turned to Kearrstrun, a slightly annoyed look on his face. Skyra had barely touched him, but he'd still have rathered that didn't happen."You know, you could have yanked me back when you jumped back yourself," the Toa of Ice said.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:"I may have just saved your life," the Matoran replied, coughing wetly. "There was a dangerous presence here. We could have been noticed." He gave Oreius a pat on the back as the Ta-Matoran sputtered up more water. "I've been able to be less abrupt with the others, but I have to leave here, and very quickly. I'm sorry, I must be brief: Oreius, the path of your destiny must veer in one direction or the other after this crucial moment. One fork in this road leads on as you have been living; one leads you on a very dangerous, very great journey to end evil on this island. What do you choose?"

test2.png

IC (Oreius)For a moment, Oreius just stared at the Matoran. This had to be a dream. These last few days had been the strangest days he'd ever experienced in his entire life, and today was only getting stranger. For some reason, everything seemed oddly contrived and set up, as if fate itself was steering him where it chose.First he found out that Rahkshi, the monsters of the myths, were real, and causing chaos all over the island. So he left Ta-Koro to try and do something about the evil attacking his home. This led him to Ga-Koro, where he found out the Turaga were kidnapped, and where a strange Akrainid randomly attacked him and then revealed Oreius was the subject of a vision he had seen. Then, just as everything was seeming to calm down, a strange Matoran who knew his name saved him from some sort of malevolent presence, and was now offering him a choice that, supposedly, would determine his destiny.There was only one choice he could make. Hadn't he just been talking about this with Gnos? How he had left Ta-Koro without a plan, just a vague desire to do something, because anything was better than sitting around waiting for the Makuta to come for you.He had already made the choice. He'd made it before he'd really known what he was getting into, the day he'd knelt before Turaga Vakama and resigned from the Guard. That day, he had chosen to end the life he had been living and begin something new. He didn't know what it was, but it was too late to back down now. "I don't know who you are or what your whole deal is," Oreius began, shaking his head, smiling at the sheer audacity of the whole situation. "And it's the craziest feeling, but I feel like everything I've been doing has set me up for this. The whole reason I'm here is because I want to end evil on this island, and there's no way I'm going back to my old life now. Whatever you're doing, I'm in."

IC:"Excellent," the Matoran said, allowing himself the briefest moment to share a warm grin with Oreius. "There's no time for me to explain anything to you. Keep your eyes and ears open. Wait for the Wanderer; he will find you, and you must go with him. I'll see you again eventually, I promise." The Matoran prepared to dive back into the round hole in the floor of the lily pad. "I hope you've learned to swim by the next time, though," he said. "You might need it."Without further ado, the Matoran jumped into the water, and swam off, only resurfacing again in earnest once he had gotten out of the Koro. OOC: The Matoran to Ko-Wahi.

test2.png

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's Lab -As Kearrstrun sedated me, I was still in quite an apprehensive mood, though who could blame me? Getting the mark of fear was the last thing I wanted, but I had to do it. It was the only way to ensure that Tillian and Emotia would stay alive. I felt drowsy almost instantly, my vision became darker and darker...until the world around me all faded away. I opened my eyes suddenly, or at least I thought I did. I looked around, I was standing...in the Le-Wahi Jungle? Yep, it was definitely the jungle, I'd know my home anywhere. What I didn't recognize in the slightest was a Toa of Stone up ahead. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, except for the fact that these arms seemed to be outstretched around the Toa. Also, he seemed to be standing over something. It was a mark. More specifically, the mark of fear."Well, that's weird...what is this some kind of...dream" I looked at the trees all around the jungle, they had paintings all over them. They looked just like the paintings all over Kearrstrun's chest. I sighed, I didn't like the dream, it was getting weird. I turned around, and nearly shrieked. Right in front of me was a giant....freakin....eye! The weirdest thing about this big open eye was that it looked like it was painted. "What the karz..." I turned around yet again, not caring to look at the freaky thing, only now there were floating eyes everywhere. Then out of nowhere, random Toa, Skakdi, Turaga, Matoran, and lots of other species came running through the jungle in terror. They all seemed quite horrified at something, I reached out and stopped a matoran. "Hey! What are you so afraid of huh? I mean sure these eyes are creepy and all but..." The matoran just shrieked when he saw me, and fell down onto the ground in terror. What bothered me the most about this was the matoran seemed to be afraid of me specifically, I felt a strange feeling, it felt kind a good actually, couldn't really describe it though. I noticed a glow on my right arm. Yep...it was the mark of fear. This dream was starting to get really old fast, I started to run as fast as I could, the whole thing was starting to really bug me. Though no matter how long I ran, I didn't get any farther away from the eyes, the paintings, the screaming people, any of it. I collapsed on the ground. "Does this dream even mean anything!? Or am I just losing my mind!?" I really wanted to wake up now...

IC: Angelus (Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi)"Well, that settles it. I've seen all I needed to see."Angelus walked down the hallway that the group had followed to the lab, Emarosa nowhere to be seen; he had followed them from the cafe and seen Skyra having the Mark get imprinted, but, as the whole group was distracted with watching the gruesome process, no one had noticed his presence. "Care to try and explain this, Tank?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:MihaThe Matoran looked around. She had tried to go and attack Praggos, but got lost on the way. "Karz do I hate this town..." She muttered, sitting herself down on a lilypad.VangVang was about to enter the inn to see if he could get a drink, but as he entered he bumped into Croc, who was leaving. And very mad. "Oi! Croc old buddy old pal!" Vang said, patting Croc on the back. "How are 'ya?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"