Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Decline? Nah, I've got a trick or two up my sleeve.IC: (Oreius)As the Skakdi's fist touched the barrel, the crowd burst into hoots and hollers, some cheering their new champion, others bemoaning lost bets. Oreius was a little surprised, as Akrainid's weren't known to be exceptionally strong. Fast and agile, yes, but beating a Skakdi for strength? That was impressive.Oreius clapped along with the crowd, but as the Akrainid rose to leave, a general roar of dissent rose up, urging the new champion to stay and accept challenges. He smiled and sat back down, and the crowd began to mill about as people tried to coax their neighbours into competing.The Ta-Matoran had seen enough, though. He sighed, and turned to leave, but as he did his way was blocked by a stocky Le-Toa with a bottle in one hand and a handful of coins in the other. "Where are you going, friend? It's just getting good!"The Skakdi beside him joined in. "Yeah, I got an idea! Why don't you go up!"The beings nearby roared with laughter, and pushed Oreius up to the front, despite the Ta-Matoran's protests. The crowd began to laugh and jeer as they saw the new challenger. The Akrainid looked... well, he didn't seem to care one way or the other. Oreius realized there was no way out of it, so he sat down opposite the champion.The two opponents reached out and clasped hands, and it immediately became apparent that this bout would play out vastly different than the first. While the Akrainid and the Skakdi had been about the same size, Oreius was a couple good feet shorter than his opponent, and consequently his arm was about half the size. As a result, the Akrainid's elbow had to be bent at an obtuse angle in order to stand at the same height as Oreius's, whose arm was bent almost at a right angle. In short, the Akrainid had strength, but his arm was too extended to make much use of it, and the Ta-Matoran had leverage.Oreius looked into his opponent's eyes and braced himself...

IC: CrocUnknowing about his new competitor's analysis and advantage, Croc was already aware of his handicapped arm. Already it was feeling the results of the previous round, fatigue and soreness creeping in slowly but surely. In his mind, odds were he'd win but he knew not to count his chickens before they hatched. For a moment, the two competitors sat there staring into each other's eyes, Croc's unwavering, intimidating, but not one bit overconfident."Are you ready?" yelled a man beside them. Oreius reluctantly nodded and as did the Akrainid, beginning a multitude of voices crying out a countdown."Three!" Croc's grip grew firmer. "Two!" His eyes narrowed in focus. "One!" He craned his neck forward."GO!"

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: Lux - Ga-KoroLux shrugged non-chalantly, "Let's take a look around, then."At that point, he walked out of the beach house, bringing his hands up to his mouth, and hollering, "HAS ANYONE HERE SEEN A 'TILLIAN' ANYWHERE?"IC: Rynekk - FowadiRynekk was about to respond to Tadris when the ship lurched to a halt, nearly sending him flying into the crowd."Well then, looks like we've arrived," he said, getting his wits back together, "Glad to see it's over..."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Feongulf -Finally, Feongulf thought, getting up from the picnic blanket strewn over the ground. There's only so long watching a supposed master thief get drunk and then attack random strangers remains funny."Where are we going?" she said, striding other to Kiera. She was still drunk, and Feongulf wasn't sure she trusted Kiera's judgemnt when she was sober. "I mean, all we've done here is buy coffee and then. . ." Out of nowhere. ". . . go and have have picnic".

IC: AlexinAlexin glanced at Valhii. "Do you know of somewhere I could stay?" He paused a beat. "I know it's an option, but preferably not the marine barracks. It may have been many years since I last stayed there, but I am fairly certain Ralin remembers." He shuddered again at the mention of the marine.IC: Kiera"Where do you think we should go, Talin?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Talin / Vahlii"An quiet, isolated area where your drunkenness won't be a bother to the locals and tourists. For example, the cliff side would be a terrific idea. You may even suffer an unfortunate death of tumbling down the hill." Talin said, somehow saying it all with a straight face and a serious tone of voice. Adding to it, he headed for a rocky wall and began climbing it."Don't worry, you wouldn't even be allowed to stay with my permission. If you were, I can't guarantee it would be a pleasant stay." Vahlii commented. "You can stay in my hut if you want. Prior to my joining of the military, I was already rather successful and my enlisting just added to it. In short, I've got a pretty nice house."

IC: Kiera"Okay!" Kiera said, as she bounded after Talin, and dove, headfirst, over the edge.IC: Alexin"That would be much appreciated. The last time I stayed with the marines, both sides had quite a few bruises by the end."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Feongulf -Feongulf watched, a expression of bemusement crossing her face. The puzzlement changed to a grudging "oh wait, this is nothing new" as Feongulf remembered who she was traveling with. Toa. Crazy, every one of them, she thought, raising her hand to her forehead and shaking her head in annoyance.

OOC:No Yuru post?K.IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabKearrstrun ran his hand along the stone brick walls, humming a tune as he neared the edge of the hall. He signaled for the others to wait. He turned and poked his head around the corner which was a T-intersection.He turned around, "We've had problems with burrowing Kuma-Nui here before. It's best if we keep our eyes open, and our ears clean."He mumbled a few more things before moving around the corner. Left."I fear in our absence, their presence may be more... Probable."He continued walking, paintings of various things on the wall. An eye with runes in its iris seemed to be the center of the mural. Out from that there were various images and signs all along the wall, getting sloppier and sloppier as they went along.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Oreius)"Three! Two! One! Go!"Instantly, the two contestants began to push with all their might, muscles bulging, hands tightly clasped, temples straining. The crowd cheered and howled as they watched this unlikely spectacle: an enormous Akrainid armwrestling a stocky but still comparatively small Matoran.Most of the crowd had obviously thought that the match would be over in a matter of seconds, as there was little betting or exchanging of money. But as Oreius strained with all his might to hold his own, sweat beading on his forehead, people began to murmur wagers, wondering if perhaps this Matoran was going to pull off the impossible. Some started wondering out loud if he was a Ta-Koran Guard. He was stocky and tough-looking, but he didn't look particularly well-muscled or brawny, unlike his opponent, who was a muscleman in every sense of the word. Oreius, temples throbbing in time with his heartbeat, felt as though his head might explode from the pressure. The Akrainid's grip was tight, and even with his arm bent at such an inefficient angle, he was still exceptionally strong. The Ta-Matoran strained against his opponent's arm, but it was like trying to move a rock wall. Sweat dripped down his temples into his eyes, stinging, but Oreius hardly noticed. His blood pounded in his ears, obscuring the noise of the crowd, and his vision narrowed until all he could see was his fist clasped with the Akrainid's, shaking as his muscles strained.He had the leverage, and by Mata-Nui, he had the determination. But, slowly, slowly, the inexorable pressure began to nudge his arm backwards, the Akrainid's raw power slowly overtaking his. Oreius looked up at his opponent's face, and was surprised to see an expression of pain. Two matches in a row weren't doing this guy any favours, and this match had obviously gone on longer than he'd expected. But it was going to end soon, and probably in his favour, as Oreius's arm, muscles straining with everything they had, slowly sank towards the surface of the barrel. The crowd's cheers began to rise in intensity as the match reached its climax.OOC: I'll leave it to you to finish; you can take the match if you want to.

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi, Arekule's Lab -"Maybe you should of hired an exterminator." I joked, though the thought of having to fight an overgrown rat in a deep, dank, dark, and rather crowded tunnel did not appeal to me in the sightliest. If anything about me was stereotypical as a Le-koran, it was my dislike for being underground. It didn't help that was still dreading the idea of being a mark bearer. The things I did for friends, what would they do without me?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Garren continued onward, still clutching his ribs. He now suspected it was broken, and not dislocated as he had previously thought. Oh, well, he was never good at autopsies, even after hours of trying to diagnose the reasons someone had died when he killed them. He was a killer, and a tracker, so he continued looking for his missing swords.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Tillian (Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi)Tillian walked up to Skyra and wrapped his arm around his best friend's shoulder and squeezed."You know, if there was anyone else in the world, I would slap this god-awful tattoo on them and leave you out of this. You know that, right, bro?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi, Arekule's Lab -I wrapped my arm around his shoulder as well. "Thanks man." Though I sounded like I was trying to hard to be cheerful. But who knew, maybe Yuru would decided to give Salamander the mark instead. I doubted it though, Yuru probably wasn't keen on giving a potential threat that much power.

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Tillian (Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi)"My boy Skyra Daring's about to get tatted up, huh?" Tillian asked with a smirk. "You know, the Mark of Fear suits you, bro. All you have to do is start talking in treespeak and that pretty little design on your shoulder is gonna light up like a Naming Day tree."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: I'm not gonna lie, Daring would be a good last name for Skyra. IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi, Arekule's Lab -"Hey now, don't be down-talking about treespeak like that. Treespeak is a art form used by the great-thinkers of this island." I replied with a smirk of my own. "Honestly though, it's not my style. I prefer people to understand me as a whole."

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi, Arekule's Lab -Now, suddenly have ice form over your mouth is something that I would describe as rather cold. Pun intended. I quickly pressed my finger real hard into the center of the ice, making cracks in it, and then sent air into the cracks, with quickly shattered the ice off my mask. I then looked at Praggos. "I'm sorry are we bothering you with our conversation?" I said with malice in my voice.

IC-Praggos:"It was fine until you got to the pig Latin," Praggos said, not turning back to Skyra. "I'm sorry, but tree-speak is much better than pig Latin. In fact, if you're looking for something that a true thinker might use, try Esperanto."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi, Arekule's Lab -"You know that whole conversation we weren't being serious in the slightest right? And what the heck is Esperanto?" Praggos seemed like a no non-sense kinda guy, which also meant rather boring, stuck up and no fun.

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Reaver'Yeah, I guess I can do that-' She blushed, giggled, and took another shot. 'Guys, just so you know, I'm practically immune to the effects of alcohol.' As she said this, she went to put her shot glass on the table, only to miss entirely and smash it on the floor. 'That doesn't count-' She groaned, and downed yet another shot.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's Lab - TunnelsTuara stopped in her tracks and held up her finger, "Shush."A soft rumbling was heard. She looked behind her, Yuru towering over her, Tillian in front of her."Did you hear-"The wall smashed open and large mass was seen crashing into Tuara. Bits of fire was seen as the rat smashed Tuara through the next wall, causing her to disappear entirely.IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's Lab - Tunnels"Run!"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi, Arekule's Lab - Tunnels -I decided to do just as Tank suggested, and ran after the Kuma-Nui that had taken Tuara, running into the new hole in the wall. IC: Emotia - Bar, Ga-koro -Emotia laughed. "You talked yourself right into that one Reaver. I mean, how hard is it...." Emotia took another shot and drank it. "I'll just stop talking."

Edited by King Snelly

IC-Praggos:Praggos watched interestedly as the Kuma-Nui smashed Tuara through a wall, and then ran farther off. Bored, he turned to Kearrstrun and Tank."I'm assuming you'll want me to help beat that thing so that we can get Tuara back, right?" He asked.

profiles i guess

IC - Yuru - Arekule's lab"I hate these things."Yuru rushed towards the monster, constricting plants stopping it in its tracks. He leapt, attempting to cut it down.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Reaver'You can't exactly have a conver.... a conver.... a chat without talking, now can you, my dearest Emotia-' She glared at Emotia. 'Well played,' she said, downing her sixth-and come to think of it, seventh shots. She was starting to have trouble staying upright.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC:Decide who's getting the Mark yet?IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's Lab - TunnelTank heard more rumbling, and before he could answer, another Kuma-Nui came sprinting around the corner and straight towards them. More fire was felt behind him as Tuara once more lit up the Kuma-Nui, sending it rearing backwards as the vines wrapped around it. Skyra leaped onto its back.Tank thrust his hands forward, launching sand at the massive rat.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:Praggos reached out at the newest Kuma-Nui, clenching his fist. The Kuma-Nui instantly slowed, stopping, as veins began to bulge against its metallic 'skin.' The rat-like Rahi began to frantically try to move, though it yowled in pain once it did this, stopping quickly. The veins continued to bulge, matching the larger arteries deeper within the rat-like Rahi, yea, even the heart itself.There was a cracking sound, all the blood vessels in the rahi's body bursting along their seams, reddish-purple drops of slushy ice falling to the ground as it already started to melt, the eyes of the Kuma-Nui having burst as well, what little liquid there was within them having been sufficient to destroy the previously shining orbs.Praggos opened his hand, the ice instantly melting back to its original, liquid form of blood, flowing out in a large pool along the body of the dying Kuma-Nui. It gave out a low gurgle, blood leaking out of its mouth as well, having died within seconds from the massive blood loss.Praggos stumbled, his energy quickly depleted. He grabbed onto Tank to steady himself, careful not to slip in the large pool of red life around him."That...was taxing," he muttered, strengthening his back, though he was noticably paler than before, similar to the Kuma-Nui.

profiles i guess

OOC: Well, yes, but not really. Yuru wouldn't choose Salamander, but no one wants Skyra. So, finally, Yuru's choice is going to be one of Tillian's fans/friends. Not sure exactly who.If anyone, I do still want Skyra.IC - Yuru - Arekule's lab"Arekule had a strange sense of security."Even as the rodent of unusual size reared up, it was pulled to the ground and tied up completely. Yuru didn't need his Mark to deliver the powerful punch that would've sent it back. The ashen beast growled lowly as its fires extinguished. With another punch, he just left it there."Tank, take care of the last one."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC:PM me Yuru's final choice please.IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's Lab - TunnelsTank shrugged as Praggos grappled onto him. He turned his head to Yuru, "I don't have to." The Kuma-Nui slammed into the ground, dead."They aren't a security measure. They're a hazard."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: CrocFrom the crowd's point of view, the odds were in Croc's favour but to himself, it didn't come down to raw strength at the moment but instead endurance. Something the Akrainid was desperately clinging onto, continuing to push with diminished might as every single fibre in his arm was set on fire and screamed to put an end to their suffering. Even as his comparatively massive arm continued to weigh down on his opponent's, the Matoran never gave up and continued to fight what appeared to be the inevitable with unwavering determination to last as long as possible.Suddenly, Croc's arm stiffened and their arms were now locked in one position once more but not for long. Unable to bear the pain physically but not mentally, his strength begin to waver as his muscles began to defy the orders of his mind, refusing to continue this shenanigan. The Ta-Matoran caught the opportunity and would not dare waste it, forcing back the scaly arm with that same fiery determination Croc and the crowd all admired, slowly but surely gaining the upper hand and echoing voices of the crowd to accompany it. Just now did he realise the position of his arm and the advantage over him.Smart.And then, the impossible occurred. One puny, weak-looking arm lay victorious over the brawny arm of Croc who sat there in silence with a faint smile, acknowledging his defeat and proud to have it be at the hands of this person. Unable to give him a thumbs up of a sort, he instead gave him a nod of the head before the victor was lifted up into the crowd who cheered for their new champion."Good job." he muttered before flopping onto the barrel in fatigue.