Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: VenatorHe was back to normal balance and motor skills on land before Salamander was, but he did sort of speed it up with his mask. As he flexed his still somewhat injured leg, he looked out at the village of water, floating here is the light of the rising sun. (OOC: Why not? XD)It would have been a wonderful place to visit, but he was here on a mission, he didn't have time to have fun while he was here. Just one moment, and the dragon would get free... and if he let that happen... he would never be able to forgive himself, to show his face again."Now... once again I must ask the question of what brings us to the village of Water?" He noticed a black shadow swooping along the ground, turning to the sky he noticed a black shape in the sky. Though he didn't know it, this was the first flight that being had had for a long, long time. But now, Vrana had returned to the sky.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Salamander"Didn't I tell you earlier? I need to train. However, first I need to get some supplies."Salamander got directions to the market, and within a few minutes he and Venator had found enough supplies to last for a few days. Salamander forced Venator carry them by threatening to destroy half the village unless he complied, a deal that worked out well for the both of them. Salamander didn't have to carry anything, and Venator didn't have to worry about Salamander going on a rampage.The two Toa left the village and headed into the forest beyond the beaches. After nearly a half-hour of walking, Salamander found a clearing large enough for his "training"."This should do, so you can set those down over there."OOC: Venator the pack horse... :PThis is what you get for stalking me all over the island.

Lacertus

OOC: You know, he will try to get Salamander back for that later.IC: VenatorHe had a few words he would have liked to say to Salamander, but the language of them was beneath someone of his level of honor and dignity, and he knew it. But now, he dropped the items on the ground without care, and without caution.He would get the dragon back for this, he promised himself. Salamander would face his own dishonoring soon, and Venator would be the cause.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Acrophobia, my char's heading that way now... he just washed up; think those two could meet him at Ga-Koro and fill him in? He doesn't have to join your group or anything, I just need him to figure out what the heck is going on in-game...IC: Vacir was drawing close to the villiage. Upon closer inspection, he could tell that it sat on the water, filled with seaweed huts. There were several small blue figures scurrying about the huts, obviously about their daily buisness.Matoran, he thought to himself. Yet another piece of knowledge stirred from dormancy. One thing was certain: this was the place to find the answers he sought.

Edited by Akaku94

IC: Reaver'And how do you propose we do that, Emotia?! Tell me that!!' Now Reaver was the one crying, her Mark nearly white with Agony. She ripped herself from Emotia's grip, closed her eyes, and held out her hands.First, everyone felt a light breeze, which quickly turned to gale-force winds. She gathered these winds, twisted them into a writhing funnel of destruction. The newly-formed tornado then moved to the wall of fire, and whipped it up into an angry firespout. It circled the group, leaving charred earth on its wake.'I now have the power to kill everyone here, Emotia. These psychos seem to respect that. I think our cover is nothing but secure.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Emotia"I see..." She said slowly, looking at the flaming twister. She began to feel the heat. She understood what Reaver was trying to do. IC: SkyraSkyra had to adjust the wind around Destiny to compensate for the sudden turbulence, he's eye widened in surprise as he saw the flaming cyclone.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: [The Seventh]Due to being lighter than everyone else, the Seventh was thrown right into a tree, before falling into the dirt, face first. The Mark Bearer of Courage groaned in pain as she attempted to pick herself up, only to scream as pain coursed through her body, her eyes glowing red as her mark activated, the minor amounts of courage in the air being absorbed into her."Not ... again," she thought as her scream of pain continued,

IC: Angelus (Ring of Fire, Ga-Wahi)Angelus shrugged and slammed his foot into Dorian's face. At this point, he had to be borderline comatose from all the damage he had taken."Get out of here, Utu," Angelus growled, "while you still have legs to walk on."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: @Akaku94, sure, I don't see why not.Although we might have to do it after the little group goes to Turaga Nokama. Although I think that one of my characters might stay behind outside. ;)IC: Tehlin and ZaukThe Toa of Plantlife suddenly remembered something. "Hey Zauk..... You remember our little agreement?From the fact that the blood drained from the Toa of Lightning's face, Tehlin knew Zauk hadn't thought about it untill now."You remember, about how the next time we came to Ga-Koro I would get you a girlfr-"Tehlin's mouth was telekineticaly snapped shut.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: VranaDark wings, as black as the night lifted him above the Koro. He feathers had molted, the old ones falling way to the new, and the new, were complete, and uncharred. He was back, and the cit of Ga-Koro could see him. But this flight, unlike those of his years protecting the village, had no good intentions behind it. He was through with playing the hero... not that it mattered. He was hated and feared as a attempted hero... what difference could their possibly be from being unheroic? There was none, he would be treated the same, no matter what he did. To the Matoran, he was a monster, something to fear and hate... He knew that now. And nothing he could do ever changed that.Now, he was going to give them all a reason to hate him, a reason to fear and dread the shadow of the Black Bird as it soared across the sky. Yes, it was a waste, all of those years. But now he knew, now he understood. Matoran would never accept him, he was to them, only a Rahi with higher than usual intellect. But now, now he would give reason to their hatred, by unleashing his own rage upon them. The shadow on the ground was a warning to all.He thought as he circled in the sky, trying to think of how his revenge would begin... and how to start it. There was a large number of people in the village... he just needed to chose, and decide what would happen from there. He wasn't going to kill anyone, or try to really harm them... he just wanted to show them all that he was not some worthless Rahi to be treated like a Monster. They had brought this down upon themselves... they had wanted a monster from their Avian defender. Now they were going to get just that.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Ic: Danerys arrived at Ga-Koro just in time to see the flying rahi loop around the village. Although it did not spot her, upon her seeing it, she could feel a nervous tension build inside her, as if she was supposed to in some way detest it and wish its... restraint. She shook the feeling off -- it was just a rahi, though an ominous one at that, and she carried on with her task.The question was what the scroll meant by "witch." Danerys was confused by that, and the first person to come to her mind was Nixie, the astrologer and seer in the village. Not wanting to delay, she immediately ventured to the matoran's hut. She rapped at the door."Hello! Come on in," a muffled but flighty voice called from above, though Dany didn't see anyone there.Danerys pushed and opened the door, revealing the living part of Nixie's hut. A ladder stood in the middle, and it was down this that the astrologer descended. "Hi there! What can I do for you?" she said cheerfully, tossing a cowrie-shell decorated scarf out of her face.****Cersei sat waiting for her friends, if she could even call them that, to return. Salvinn and the Seventh were indeed the two Mark Bearers with her, but the more she thought about their curious sigils, the more she mused that they were not, in fact, magical any more than it was supernatural that toa could wield the powers of nature. And now, as she waited, she realized that it was pointless to keep such beings in her company. Alas, all they had caused was delay. "Anavel," she said, not facing the toa by her. "Go with Septimus to the bar. I'll find you when I find what I'm looking for.""But--""Just go, Anavel. It will be fine. Plus, when Salvinn returns, you'll get your pet.""Okay," Anavel said in her bittersweet way. "Let's go, Septimus."Now left alone again at last, Cersei debated her next move. Though she was intelligent and crafty, Cersei didn't know many things, such as the future, and she wanted to even know if there was any hope with her mission to start with. Knowing about Nixie, she got up and ventured to the diviner's hut. It wasn't hard to find; there were plenty of things that set it apart, from the two-story build with a telescope on top to the fact that it was its own tower. As Cersei walked to it, she saw someone else enter the hut.

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro"Humor while in pain. My respect for you is growing." Hound growled as he inspected the crystal arrow that they had pulled out of Gravity.Hajia wiped the sweat from her brow. "Thanks for saving me back there." She said with a grin. "I'll be sure to return the favor." Kirian had quietly walked over to Tirus, interacting with the stranger only as least as possible, something that was surely noticed.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I can't remember, is Ravage still with Zauk, Naru, and Savina?IC: Savina - Following Naru and Zauk to Ga-koro - Savina's wound was feeling a lot better. Thanks to the healing salve and the bandages she could walk without too much trouble. Still, she was going at a somewhat slower pace than before, as it still hurt, she tried her best not to show it though. She was thinking about how many strange and scary people their might be at Ga-koro, she had barely gotten used to Ko-koro, but the people their were a lot more...quite than the other koros, and didn't come out much. At least it isn't cold... She figured. If she had been traveling all alone without her friends, she probably would never dared to set foot in an unknown village, but since she had Zauk and Naru with her, she felt a bit safer. Savina suddenly came to a complete stop, in the clearing ahead she could now see the massive ocean, as well as a floating village, it was Ga-koro. "I-is that Ga-koro?" She asked anyway, though she figured that must be it. Grecko, who had been trailing right behind Savina, nudged Savina with his nose, as if to get her moving again.

Ic: "Hey," Dany said, returning the happy countenance to Nixie with a smile, "I need some help interpreting something.""Sure! What's up?""Here, take a look," Dany said, handing the scroll to the matoran. "It's the middle paragraph that I don't understand."A witch in need is a friend - Indeed - By a twitch of tongue - a flick of youngBlood and power - offered - must heed - Or the life spared will be wrong."Interesting..." Nixie said, musing over it as she put on her spectacles and meandered to her table. She dispersed the paper charts and instruments from the surface and stared intently at the poem. "Tell me about this scroll? What does it mean by 'angel?'" she said, looking up with a confused face."Well, it's a rather long story," Dany said, but she sat down and began to count her tale...****Outside, Cersei had arrived at Nixie's hut, but instead of knocking, she had discreetly set herself down at the door and listened to the conversation within.****"... So the whole thing revolves around a... a... an apotheosis of sorts, wherein I am to become a Valkyr. The scroll tells of a 'witch in need.' I was hoping maybe you could help.""Unfortunately not," Nixie said, setting her glasses down. "I'm not a witch, in any case, and my abilities are not vocal, which 'By twitch of tongue' implies. I'm just an astrologer -- I see, not speak. This poem refers to someone else. I'm sorry.""Then do you know who it could be?" Dany asked, still hopeful."Well..." The door was knocked upon, and Nixie said, "I wonder who that could be. Come in!"The door swung open and a tall, black Vortixx entered the room. Her hands had gauntlets that seemed more dangerous than they seemed, and she wore a black leather jacket that was accented fashionably by a red sash at her waist. "I'm not a witch, either, but I think I can help."Both the toa and the matoran gave each other confused looks -- this was not strange at all. "Who are you?" Nixie asked."I'm Cersei, and I know quite a bit about magic. I think that serves enough to make me a witch. I was going to talk to you about fate, Nixie, but I thi k that you did not even have to speak.""How fitting!" Nixie exclaimed, clearly over her befuddlement, unlike Dany."Did you hear everything?" Dany asked."I did," Cersei confessed. "And I think we can all benefit from this if we work together. You can get your transformation, Nixie can learn a new course of the stars, and I can learn firsthand a new magic theory. We all stand to benefit.""Well then..." Dany said, thinking over the offer. "I think we can do this. Nixie? What do you think?" "My senses are reflecting positive vibes. I agree.""Well then, what's next?" Dany said, finally opening up a smile to Cersei.Ooc: Oh god, three girls practicing magic. lol

OOC: I was going to have him go to Nokama to get his questions answered, so how about running into your group near there? I still haven't decided whether or not Vacir's going into whatever EW is brewing up :PIC: As Vacir drew closer to the seaweed huts, he glanced up to see a large creature circling the village. Rahi, he remembered. Returning his gaze to the structures around him, he noticed three more figures - Toa - entering the village from another direction. Judging from their colors, he guessed that two controlled plantlife, while the third manipulated either air or lightning, though which he did not know. Vacir made for the trio, hoping to get some answersOOC: Couldn't tell from your last post how close those three were to Ga-Koro, so I have them just coming into it now. If something else has to happen to you three first, I'll just edit later!

Edited by Akaku94

Ic: "I have an idea, but we should get to my place," Cersei said. "We can build the necessary shrine there. For now, though, we should meet the others I travel with. I have a friend or two in the bar -- not as bad as that sounds -- who should come with us.""I'll stay here for now," Nixie said. "I can't stand that place. I'll meet you at your place, though.""Great. It's right over--""Stop!" Nixie said, holding her hand up. "I'll know where it is.""Okay. Danerys? Let's go.""Indeed," Dany said, following the Vortixx to the village. It wasn't long until they arrived at the crusty establishment.

OOC: I think its just Zauk, Naru, Savina, and Tehlin.IC: Tehlin"Yeah, thats Ga alright," he said, "Pretty neat how its floating on the water."IC: Gravity"Ok, one, I'd hate to loose my sense of humor. Two, it was nothing and I don't need anything in return," I said, feeling a bit better after they took out the arrow.I noticed that the Toa of Ice seemed a bit quiet, but I thought nothing of it."'So, what thte Karz is with that arrow? I mean, why did it go through my armor?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I was going to have him go to Nokama to get his questions answered, so how about running into your group near there? I still haven't decided whether or not Vacir's going into whatever EW is brewing up :PIC: As Vacir drew closer to the seaweed huts, he glanced up to see a large creature circling the village. Rahi, he remembered. Returning his gaze to the structures around him, he noticed three more figures - Toa - entering the village from another direction. Judging from their colors, he guessed that two controlled plantlife, while the third manipulated either air or lightning, though which he did not know. Vacir made for the trio, hoping to get some answersOOC: Couldn't tell from your last post how close those three were to Ga-Koro, so I have them just coming into it now. If something else has to happen to you three first, I'll just edit later!

IC: SavinaSavina noticed as they got closer to the village that a Toa of Plasma was coming toward them. Her phobia of strangers caused her to hide behind Tehlin. "W-who is that?" She asked fearfully in a horse whisper. She was already nervous seeing all the people coming and going in the koro, oddly enough the winged creature above the village didn't bother her in the slightest, she was more afraid of the people going about their business. Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC - Kinika - BarKinika sat, head down on the bar counter, after having at least seven shots. He wasn't like most toa- he could take more than that. Of course, he couldn't take it and act like the perfect gentlemen. But he could take it. It felt like years of his life slipped away in this place.What time was it? He didn't know. What Koro was he in? He didn't know.Why was he so addicted? He didn't know. The toa turned his head to the side, his face smashed against the bar. Rising and sitting back against his seat, he took an eighth shot. Luckily, his vision hadn't gone to Karz yet. However, something in his head must've committed suicide, he thought, because he had the strangest intuition that the people approaching the bar......were witches.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu's face became angry and stepped closer to Angelus. He spun kicked the Toa in the back, knocking him off his feet."Don't touch him."A net was launched at him, Utu ducked and looked to see it was the Vortixx.He growled. Fine. If Utu couldn't use his Mark without being in extreme amounts of pain "Robin Hood" wouldn't either. He'd activate his Mark, so the whips on the Vortixx would really get going.Utu rolled his eyes back, and in great pain he activated his Mark, expecting a cry of pain from the other.IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank felt it. Utu had activated his Mark again, and the Vortixx stumbled. Tank activated his own Mark and ripped free of the flying net he had unwittingly walked into. He watched as Tuara lit hers aflame and stand up under the net as it fell apart.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ring of Fire, Ga-Wahi)While Utu was distracted, Angelus ran over to Tuara and spun her around. She looked ravenous, looking to kill...well, everything. Angelus had seen them kiss: he assumed that their relationship had been a bit more than platonic.And why did his stomach clench when that thought crossed his mind...?He shook his head, trying to clear it."Tuara. We need to get out of here. Now."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Ravage is present.IC: RavageIn the confusion, Ravage had activated his mask and slipped away, guilt gnawing at his heart. He decloaked, and growled at the newcomer. He was determined to prevent harm to Savina, or any of his friends.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Angelus (Ring of Fire, Ga-Wahi)"Listen to me! Tuara-aah," Angelus stuttered out, as a sword was stuck through his abdomen. As Tuara turned around, eyes wide in shock, Dorian lowered the wounded Angelus to the ground, Mark glowing cool blue with the rage she was giving off.IC: Dorian (Ring of Fire, Ga-Wahi)Luckily for Dorian, Angelus hadn't counted on the Mark of Rage giving Dorian the strength to recover for his previous attacks, and the Toa of Ice was able to recuperate quickly enough.As Angelus lay on the ground, gripping his stomach in pain and shock, Dorian smirked."Typical police. Always trying to get a player down," he said, laughing.OOC: DORIAN DID NOT KILL ANGELUS. HE IS STILL ALIVE, JUST WOUNDED. HE WILL REMAIN ALIVE.That said, Tuara now has permission to beat Dorian to the point of death.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu smiled when Dorian took Angelus. He had warned him. Too bad the Toa was too stupid to realize. If Tuara was awake, so was Dorian. IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara turned around to see Dorian with the sword through Angelus. He smirked as he pulled the sword out."I lost one friend to your kind today."Tuara dropped both staffs, "I am not losing another."Tuara launched the largest blast of fire she had ever seen at Dorian, and sprinted through the flames as they dissapated. She leapt and brought her fist down right where she assumed Dorian still was, trying to minimize the damage done upon him from the fire.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Ring of Fire, Ga-Wahi)Dorian easily evaded the worst of the attack by freezing himself in an enormous block of ice, large enough that not all of it would melt in the wake of Tuara's assault. He grinned, sneaking up behind her and putting her in a headlock. He grinned as he began to choke the life out of her.IC: Angelus (Ring of Fire, Ga-Wahi)Get up, you Brakas. If you stay here, you're going to die.Angelus shook his head and used his sword as a crutch, standing up and stalking towards Dorian.Dorian winked at Utu and began to squeeze harder. Tuara's form began to go limp-and Angelus's sword cleaved through his waist, creating a large gash that stretched from his hip to halfway through his abdomen.Dorian choked out a gasp of shock as he turned around and looked at Angelus, standing (albeit barely) with a grin while holding his sword. Dorian's blood was coated all over it. The Toa of Ice looked at the Mark on his shoulder, still glowing cool blue. Then he looked at Angelus. Then the wound."You know," he whispered, "this feels pretty good..."He collapsed to the ground.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: EmotiaEmotia couldn't take it anymore! She had to do something. Clouds began to form in the sky, as her elemental powers mixed with Reaver's, it began to create a violent storm...It began to rain...at first it was just a drizzle, but then it began to rain heaver and heaver, until it was a down pour...Her plan was crazy...she was gonna start....a flood...this way...they'd all have to stop fighting to keep from drowning, hopefully...OOC: If you don't want to suddenly be washed away...you might want to stop Emotia...just saying... :P

IC: One of the three Toa had stepped forward to greet Vacir with a simple "Hello." Vacir began to speak immediately, giving only a quick nod as indication that he had even heard the greeting."My name is Vacir. As you probably noticed, I am a Toa of Plasma. I have just recently washed up upon the beach not far from here, and as such I am severely lacking in knowledge as to, well, much of anything in this land. I would presume we are on a large island, but beyond that, I am essentially void of information. I need to know where I am, who you are, and what the evil that I sense consists of."OOC: Feel free to dupe him a little if you want him sympathetic to your side...

IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara shoved away from Dorian as he fell. She quickly moved to support Angelus to stop him from falling, which at the moment seemed pretty likely."RUN!"Tuara turned to see Tank moving towards him with his back facing them. Utu was moving towards them, and Tank was indicating he was ready to help them in any way he could, which in this case, was fighting Utu, no longer carrying a sword, probably because of all the pain running through his arm at the moment.Tuara quickly forced Angelus to lean on her shoulder and started moving as quickly as they could.Tank looked back watch as Tuara moved into the trees, stopping to face Utu.Utu swung hard with his fist, trying to hook Tank's head, Tank moved his forearm up to block it and proceeded with a punch to the stomach, which Utu deflected. Utu kicked at Tank and Tank moved out of the way and responded with an uppercut, which Utu redirected.Utu swung again to Tank's stomach, and was successful. Tank grabbed the Toa's receding arm and pulled, knocking Utu off balance, Utu took the opportunity to knock Tank over by tackling him head on. Tank however, with more strength because of his Mark easily overpowered Utu and kicked him off, onto his back.When Tank stood up again, the rain hit, and Tuara and Angelus were nowhere to be seen, "They don't belong with us Utu!"Utu coughed and shouted back, struggling to stand up, "They had information!""We don't need them!"Utu finally stood, an angry look at Tank who dashed over the Dorian's fallen body."Help him." Utu coughed again."What do you think I'm doing?" Tank pushed on the wound, trying to keep pressure on it. He tore his cloak off and started wrapping the wound quickly, attempting to prevent too much blood being lost.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: EmotiaEmotia ignored the tackle, even as her face hit the mud on the ground, splattering it all over the two. "I...I...don't care...I can't...I can't watch any on else die...." She said..tears in her eyes, it was obvious she wasn't thinking straight. Even on the ground she strained to make it rain harder with her powers.The water was rising...it was already several inches deep. IC: SavinaSavina looked at Vacir. She wasn't trying to be rude, but she stayed behind Tehlin, she was just too nervous and shy right now, she'd just let Zauk do the talking as he already was.

IC: Dorian (Ring of Fire, Ga-Wahi)Dorian coughed, feeling the blood fleck against the inside of his mouth and nodded his thanks feebly as Tank put pressure on the wound. He felt slightly more comfortable.Smart kid, that Angelus...He sighed and leaned his head back.IC: Angelus (Ring of Fire, Ga-Wahi)Angelus wasn't aware of a lot except for the dull pain in his stomach and the sense of movement. He heard panting: Tuara, moving them away from the sight of the battle. At least, he hoped it was Tuara."Did I get him?" Angelus asked weakly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME