Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Let me know if I can have him tag along without your permission in cases like this :)IC: Upon returning to the bar, Vacir was met by unexpected misfortune: the others had vanished! Remembering his earlier mistake, he checked each table once again for familiar faces. Finding none, he sat at a booth, contemplating his next actions.

IC: Savina - Approaching Clearing -"I hope there okay..." She said quietly, getting a bit nervous. IC: Skyra - Clearing -Skyra looked at Reaver, "Well, as nice as an inn sounds, it looks like the majority of us are spending the night right here, under the stars. So, I think we should probably just all stay here for the night. It's already pretty late into the night anyway." Skyra turned to Laserbeak, "That sound good to you too?"

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: MardaMarda smiled."Well, I am indeed all three of those things. I've been sailing since I was born, and I just happen to be in possession of a ship, a magnificent vessel called the Iron Lady. As for the Tarakava, I've dealt with all sorts of Rahi, so I doubt a Tarakava will be much trouble. I've got a couple of friends of mine back on the ship, if you don't mind the comany. A Toa of Iron and a Toa of Gravity." she said. She pointed to the docks."I came in on a smaller vessel. The Iron Lady is a few minutes out. Didn't want to steer her into the port." she said, grinning.OOCThe Lorax, I don't have a problem. As long as Bane's fine with it, you're welcome on my ship.

IC: Tooroko gently brought the ship into the Ga-koro docks. He doubted that any of the locals would object, because many ships from across the island docked here, and he had carefully removed all signs of its previous use in piracy. He might go back to that, but he wasn't ready to be a lone outlaw, having to repel pesky guards and heroes all the time. In the old crew, it had been different. They had had strength in numbers, experience in sailing and helpful elemental powers. In his current situation, Tooroko didn't have those advantages, but he was in control of his own destiny, which was something he had long craved. There were plently of things he might do with a large ship, and he wanted some time to determine his next course of action.He dropped anchor and threw some lengths of rope out onto the docks, then followed them himself and secured the ship. He was about to walk into the koro and take a look around when he overheard a conversation between a couple of beings loitering on the docks."I have need of one who knows how to handle a ship, know where to find a good ship, and is not afraid of Tarkava""Then I'm your Vortixx" he replied to the being, gesturing to the ship he had just arrived in. "What were you planning to do once you found me?"

ppg2.png

IC: Mimira - Ga-koro -Mimira jumped off of Mistweaver, "Alright, be a good boy and wait here for me." She said, patting the bird on the head, who simply squawked in response. Mimira made her way excitedly to the bar. As she entered, the bartender raised his eyebrow. "How old are you?" He asked inquisitively as Mimira struggled to get on the rather tall seat. "Oh...I'm 76 and a half years old!" She said in her usual happy demeanor. "Hmm...you're way too young to have anything alcoholic, that's for sure..." He said shaking his head. "I'm not here for that ichy stuff! I want to try all your favor's of fruit juice!" She exclaimed. The bartender just smirked. "All of them? You realize that we have quite a large selection...even if you could pay for it all, there's no way you could drink all that in one sitting..." "Alright...then just give me one for now, but in alphabetical order!" She said, pointing at the the barkeeper. "Alright then, here comes your order of...Bula juice." The barkeeper said, handing her the drink, with a straw as well. She began to happily drink the Bula juice. OOC: The quest to try every flavor...begins!

OOC: I don't mind.IC: TehlinTehlin followed the Toa of Plasma into the bar, but he realised that their friends weren't there."Awwww....... Karz," the Toa of Plantlife cursed, before running back out of the bar. Where are they this time? he wondered, scanning the village and beach for the group. "Vacir, c'mon, they couldn't have gone too far." He called to the Toa inside.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Sorry for the delayIC: "As it happens,"Mantoxis said, smile slowly spreading across his face, "I have need of as many crewman as you can give me. The question now is, which ship we use? As it is, we have a very large crew." Mantoxis scratched his head. "If needed, we can take two vessels, but we need to stay together. Any beasts in the area will be considered hostile, and we must have unity. So, which of you has the larger ship?" He turned to the vortixx and said, "As it happens, we are going on a mission to kill an outbreak of Tarkava in the area near Naho Bay. Interested?"OOC: All characters welcome to my little "quest"

Edited by Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Tehlin"Great," he said, still looking for them, "Could have used Zauk's scope right about now..."He looked around for a good ten minutes before finally giving up. "I can't find them anywhere," he said to the Toa of Plasma beside him.Tehlin shrugged and sighed, "Whatever, I'm sure they'll turn up soon. Besides, Grecko isn't all that hard to miss.""So, looks like we have some free time. Still need help with you Kanohi?"OOC: Finally got the MoC for him up. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Sorry for the delayIC: "As it happens,"Mantoxis said, smile slowly spreading across his face, "I have need of as many crewman as you can give me. The question now is, which ship we use? As it is, we have a very large crew." Mantoxis scratched his head. "If needed, we can take two vessels, but we need to stay together. Any beasts in the area will be considered hostile, and we must have unity. So, which of you has the larger ship?" He turned to the vortixx and said, "As it happens, we are going on a mission to kill an outbreak of Tarkava in the area near Naho Bay. Interested?"OOC: All characters welcome to my little "quest"

OOC: No problem. Time zones are the bane of us all. <_<IC: Tooroko considered this. It could be an opportunity to make connections with other mariners in the area, to get more experience on his ship, and it could well lead him into other things... "I'm interested" he replied. "Now I haven't seen this other ship, but I reckon mine will take at least a dozen Matoran. Comfortably. Less if you'll be taking a horde of zyglak of course (they take up a lot of space), but I think it will suffice for our party".

ppg2.png

IC: Dekal"Still, if anyone here's going psycho, I think you'd have the better odds." said Dekal with a sly grin on his face. The gap between the duo's new stolen ship and the village was widening and they were now covering a good bit of distance."To Ta-Koro." he mouthed to himself.OOC: Dekal to Ta-Wahi.

IC: "Good, I think I only have four companions, including you. Does your ship have any weapons emplacements? If your ship is a pirate ship, as it appears, you should have some, no? Either way, it may take both ships to accomplish what we are going to try to do. Do you have any objections, either of you? If not, let us begin our journey."OOC: we'll want to wait for Ace to begin

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: His ship was originally a merchant ship, but was captured by pirates before Tooroko got his hands on it."Sure it has weapons" Tooroko replied. "A few cannons, some disk launchers on deck, and a supply of pineapples. You might not believe me, but when I spent some time as gunsman on another ship, it was the pineapples that were our most effective weapon for causing chaos".OOC: Proof here, if you're interested.

ppg2.png

IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia pointed at a booth at the far end of the market. The booth's occupier was a short, stocky Vortixx, who was expertly grilling meats, cooking vegetable, and flaying fish. All at once. "He looks like he knows what he's doing. How about him?" She suggested.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Finished Vacir MOC... Link in sig, and pic on his profile... Yay!IC: Vacir wandered aimlessly about Ga-Koro, stopping occasionally to ask a question or point out an observation to Tehlin. He was still curious about the ship he had seen earlier; though he had no desire to board it, he was fairly sure that the ship was up to no good. After some time, the two Toa happened to pass by the harbor, with a large dock full of boats of all sizes. He turned and addressed Tehlin quietly, careful to avoid catching the attention of the more rough-looking beings on the dock."I want to ask a few questions around here about the vessel we encountered earlier. Feel free to accompany me, or go your separate way. Should you be unable to find me, we can rendezvous at the bar."

Edited by Akaku94

IC: Gravity (Ga-Koro)I shrugged. "Why not? It'll feel good just to eat anything."I led the two of us over to the Vortixx's booth. The closer we got, the better it smelled."Wow," I said to Hajia, "I never knew something could smell that good."IC: Tehlin (Ga-Koro Docks)"Are you kidding, of couse I'm staying with you," the Toa of Plantlife said, "I have absolutely nothing else to do."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tehlin (Ga-Koro Docks)"Are you kidding, of couse I'm staying with you," the Toa of Plantlife said, "I have absolutely nothing else to do."

IC: "Four is quite as small crew, especially for two ships" Tooroko commented. "Maybe we could do with a few more." He scanned the docks briefly, and noticed a black and yellow toa with a green one who was just saying he had nothing to do."Ahoy over there!" he called to them. "You with nothing to do! How would you like to accompany us on a mission?"

ppg2.png

IC: Hajia, Ga-Koro"Ga-Koro's full of surprises." She said with a mischevious smile. Reaching the booth, she began to order her food. "I'll have some grilled Makuta Fish... Some of these thinges... Oh! One of those, too." She vaugely said. The Vortixx nodded at everything she said, never looking up, but preparing for her order while he listened. Looking up, he noticed Gravity. "And for you?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: "Who are you waiting for?" asked Mantoxis. "I've been hanging around here for a while and might have seen who you're talking about. Do you have any description of them?"OOC: Who are you waiting for?

BZRPG profiles

IC: Vacir (Docks)"You said yourself that we have nothing of importance with which to engage ourselves," Vacir reminded Tehlin. "At the very least, we can ascertain their motives and possibly gain information regarding the ship from the beach."Moving towards the red Vortixx, Vacir replied "I must say I am quite curious. To what sort of mission are you referring?"OOC: Just read Tooroko's bio... laughing dead ftw!

Edited by Akaku94

OOC: Well, a lot of people actually. Snelly's character Savina, along with Krayzikk's characters Ravage and Soundblaster. BioBeast's Pearl is with Savina and co. Then we're waiting for my character Zauk along with Katuko's character Naru to finish talking with Nokama.IC: Gravity (Ga-Koro Market)"Geez.... I think I'll just have what she's having. And maybe one of those... And some of these, but with hot sauce," I replied, trying to take in all of the different smells at once.The Vortixx handed Hajia her food and then began to prepare mine. Once he finished, I realised something."Oh, Karz, I feel bad that you have to pay. I don't have any widgets."IC: Tehlin (Ga-Koro Docks)"One sec," he told Vacir before turning back towards the being, "Um, yeah. You seen a Toa of Plantlife with a Faxon with another Toa that looks like a Rahi? They'll have an Ash Bear with them."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Savina - Very close to Clearing -Savina peeked through the bushes, she could see a group of beings in the clearing. She looked around for Laserbeak and Skyra. There! She saw them. She turned around to the group. "Guys! I just saw Laserbeak and Skyra in a clearing up ahead...they didn't seem to be in any danger though...they were just sitting..." IC: Emotia - Clearing -Emotia had decided not to worry about the strange dream for now, she was too tired to think clearly anyway, she lay down on the ground and looked up at the stars, the storm that she and Reaver had incidentally created earlier was long gone. She turned her head to look at Tillian, who's eyes seemed to show he was deep in thought, that didn't really surprise her though. "You okay Tillian? You look like you have a lot on your mind."

IC: "Sorry, haven't seen them. I'm sorry. If you see anyone in need of a job, though, can you tell them to contact me? I'm preparing to go on a voyage, and I need some hands to help me do so. If I see any of them during my travels, I'll tell them where you were last seen." Mantoxis smiled, waved goodbye, and headed on his way.OOC: Do you know of anyone who would like to join my little group?-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Wha? Oh, uh, yeah," said Tillian, lying down beside Emotia and giving her a slightly forced smile. "Just a little tired, s'all."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Bane, are you joining Marda's crew for your quest? I've got at least two more characters waiting on the ship if you want.IC: MardaMarda pointed out to the ocean, where a large ship floated gently on the waves. It was made from the strongest wood from Le-Wahi and reinforced with light, strong iron. There were several cannons mounted on all sides, and a Ta-Koronan Fire Cannon on the front, among an assortment of other weaponry."She's called the Iron Lady for a reason. Shall we go?" Marda asked, readying the small lifeboat she had arrived in.OOC: Who's ship are we using?

Edited by Ace of Skulls

OOC: I'm trying to recruit as many as possibleIC: "Yes, very nice," gaped Mantoxis. "As this is the Vortixx's quest also, would you mind having her along? By the way, I have not introduced myself. My name is Mantoxis. What's yours? Anyway,a crew of four is small. Do you know of anyone else to help us? If not, let us begin our quest"OOC: Lorax, if you don't mind, Iron lady looks nice, what do you think?

Edited by Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: "That is an impressive ship you have there," Tooroko admitted, "but for the moment I'd like to take my own. It could be useful, once we find the tarakava, to have a two-pronged attack, and I don't really want to leave it here." Having briefly sailed with Moylan, he fully expected her to come chasing once she discovered that Odhran had given away her ship."I'm Tooroko" he replied to Mantoxis. "Its good to meet you, now lets make like an executioner and head off". Without waiting for an answer, he leapt onto his ship and began preparing it to set sail, hoisting sails and pulling up the anchor.

ppg2.png

IC: Ravage + Soundblaster"They aren't in combat." Ravage and Soundblaster said at the same time. Soundblaster explained. "If they were in combat, I could hear them. I can't make out the words, but they are talking."Ravage nodded. "Still, we will move in with caution. Agreed? They are just through those trees."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I'm going on the lorax's ship. Ace, we will be sailing, however, close enough that we can intermix and chatIC: Already ready to go, Mantoxis jumped on Tooroko's ship. "We're casting off. Madris, meet us at the northern shore out of naho bay. That's were the reports of Tarkava are. If you get into trouble on the way there, send a signal of some sort." Not waiting for an answer, he jumped aboard.OOC: Off we go!

BZRPG profiles

IC: "So you're along for the ride" Tooroko commented on Mantoxis' appearance on board. "That's good. Since you're here, would you mind tightening that rope over there?" He pointed. "I can't reach it from here at the wheel". With the final preparations complete, the ship moved out from the Ga-koro docks and set a course to the north - out into Naho Bay.

ppg2.png