Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Raxa:Raxa activated his mask, using the extra power provided to speed up his strides. He ran next to Hound, with Kirian on Hound's other side back to the hut. Raxa then leaned against the wall, catching his breath for a moment, then stepping aside."I assume everybody here is alright, at least?" He asked-hopefully Gravity or Tirus hadn't been harmed. Tajeh...well, he was drunk sitting in a corner.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tirus, Ga-Koro"Yes. That Gravity lad hasn't said much, though." Tirus confirmed. Turning to Hound, he continued. "Halion and Luncora. An unusal pair to say the least. I expected Raveian to be there, but his absence confirmed they were all under one banner." He said, knowing that the names would be unrecognizable, except for perhaps Raxa.Hound nodded gravely at Tirus. Sitting down on a nearby stone, he steepled his fingers, thinking.OOC: If Gravity was online, this would be an awesome time for his char to yell at Hound for not doing anything. I guess Tajeh could do it, but it is Grav's girlfriend that got kidnapped.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I AM drunk...so, ahem...IC(Tajeh): Tajeh watched Hound sit down and do his thinking chair move he seemed to like doing. "Excuse me," Tajeh piped up, "but what the flying Kraz will thinking do?" He frowned. "Obvisiously, we need to go rescue Hajia!" he shouted at Hound. "There's nothing to think about, you yellow-bellied lizard!"OOC: Last post, sorry guys. I will post first thing tomorrow however.

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

IC-Raxa:At the mention of Luncora, Raxa spun and threw one of his tomahawks into a tree close by, but away from the others-that was the only being that had ever escaped him unharmed, and he had taken Hajia off with him. Raxa didn't take too kindly to that. He left the tomahawk over in the tree, though-a reminder to himself never to let that happen."Venting a little anger," he said calmly, explaining to the others. "Besides, I managed to split a spike." That he had-the tree was riddled with some spikes he'd sent after Luncora and Halion each.Raxa pulled a notepad he'd bought on his way back from his pack, then pulled out a small knife. Lacking ink and not knowing where to get it, he made a small incision into his arm, draining an amount of blood into a small container, then picked some berries from the tree next to him, crushing the juice into the container-making a rather dark, viscous, purple-coloured ink."Shut up," he said to Tajeh, almost as an afterthought, before looking about the group. "If anybody here has useful information and possible usable plans," he said, "I'd like to be able to write them down." He sealed up his small wound with a strip torn from his cloak, and pulled out the pen that came with the notepad.

profiles i guess

IC: Hound, Ga-KoroFaster than the eye could follow, Hound seemed to simply appear infront of Tajeh, his face inches from the matoran's. "I take it you've encountered these two before? And you know who else works with them? And you have a fool-proof plan to rescue her? No? Then show respect to your elders as the consider what they could do to guarantee your's and other's continued existences." He said in a calm, quiet voice, with a dangerous undertone.Before one could blink, he was sitting down again, taking up the same thinking pose. When Raxa spoke, he replied calmly. "Luncora and Halion are the ones who attacked you. Luncora normally works with another assassian by the name of Raveian. I assume they are currently in the service of Onyx, a crime lord. Me and him have quite a history. There are sure to be countless other mercenaries, hitmen, and general thugs in his service." He said, acting as if he was speaking about the weather, or the trees around them. Anything but the serious subject at hand.

Edited by D.A.V.E.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC Jokar - Ga-Koro - Walking:It was a long walk back to Onu-Koro, and Jokar had certainly seen everything there was to see in Ga-Koro; still, he stayed. Perhaps it was the climate, or maybe the bright sunshine, that made him stay in the lively Koro of water. It was certainly more... fun than Onu-Koro was. In Onu-Koro, there were only rocks, but out here, there was light, color, and most importantly, there was a lot of water. Now that didn't mean there wasn't enough water in Rock-Koro, but there was much, much more water out here; and Jokar did like the water. He had lived all over Mata Nui, and how he ended up in someplace like Onu-Koro was quite honestly beyond him. There were no redeeming features that caught his eye there, and the people seemed to always be a bore to him. Sure there were random Rahi attacks, but Jokar never considered pain and fighting to be any sort of fun. He figured he had gone to Onu-Rock to liven up the place a bit, perhaps improve the mood of the sad little underground society. However, after his years down there, his attempts to help brighten the mood in that dull old place had failed. It seemed that it was time to move on. He couldn't come to Ga... no, not here. Here, he would never be seen, there was too much life here, too many colors running around; he would never be seen amid all this liveliness. Oh well, maybe he could get a bite to eat, and then head back home, pack up his belongings, and move off to somewhere with life, but not enough life.OOC: Open for interaction! He's been idling for over a month now, and I'd really like to get this guy going again on some form of interaction. -Jokar

IC: Kulamus walked into Ga-Koro. He was on a killing spree, and Ga-Koro was the current target. He walked toward Jokar, and shot a blast of lightning at him. At the same time, he activated his mask to block any counter-attack.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Kulamus walked into Ga-Koro. He was on a killing spree, and Ga-Koro was the current target. He walked toward Jokar, and shot a blast of lightning at him. At the same time, he activated his mask to block any counter-attack.

IC Jokar - Ga-Koro - Fighting: ALL OF A SUDDEN, a blast of lightning struck the Toa of Plant life in his left shoulder; the blast knocked him off his feet, flying straight into the water of Ga-Koro. Thankfully the lightning that had hit him had dissipated before he hit the water, and he was no electrocuted to a crisp. All Jokar could feel was the drenching water, and the pain in his left shoulder; he looked up to see a mad looking Toa of Lightning.. he assumed he was the one who had shot him in the shoulder. Realizing just how much danger he was in, he leaped out of the water as fast as he could, and folded up the huge lily pad ground that the two stood on, giving him a decently sized bit of cover from the assaulter's lightning attacks. "I really don't know what your problem is; you probably have the wrong guy," he said to the Toa. It was possible that the Toa only wanted to harm other individuals for the pure fun of it (even though that was no fun at all), or that Jokar had become some kind of target... why, he had no idea. As far as he knew, all his debts were paid... but... there was that one Matoran he never gave those two widgets back... would he really go through all this trouble to get back two widgets? .. Naaaaah. -Jokar

IC: Kulamus slowly walked around to the other side of the Toa. He deactivated his mask and again shot a bolt of lightning at Jokar. "YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE ME!" he roared at Jokar.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Kulamus slowly walked around to the other side of the Toa. He deactivated his mask and again shot a bolt of lightning at Jokar. "YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE ME!" he roared at Jokar.

IC Jokar - Ga-Koro - Fighting:Apparently Jokar was some form of target. He whipped the wall of lily pad around quickly, effectively stopping the blast of lightning in its pursuit to fry Jokar. This guy had a Hau, it seemed, and was using it to defend against any attacks Jokar might throw at him... oh well, he had to release it sometime, and when he did, he'd sure regret it. Using his abilities, he grew a large plant up to his left behind the lily pad, with a large bulbous head atop its stem; the bulb soon opened after the plant was done growing, revealing hundreds of tiny thorns, just waiting to stab something.But it was not meant to stab, it was created to shoot; all of Jokar's years spent in the swamps of Le-Wahi introduced him to the most bizarre forms of life, many of which he learned the secrets of. This current specimen of plant that he had created usually used the thorns in its bulb to defend itself against other plants/rahi/foreign objects that would otherwise try to harm it in some way. Still holding onto the lily pad, Jokar used his power over plant life to detect where Kulamus was standing on the other lily pad, and directed his newly placed 'turret' toward his opponent, and let down his large cover, readying another, smaller shield just in case this guy believed he was going to get another hit on him.-Jokar Edited by Skarloth

IC: Kulamus noticed the large plant aimed at him. He had to deactivate his mask, and he shot a large bolt of lightning at the plant before diving into the water for safety.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Kulamus noticed the large plant aimed at him. He had to deactivate his mask, and he shot a large bolt of lightning at the plant before diving into the water for safety.

IC Jokar - Ga-Koro - Fighting:The plant was fried, and dead, but the Toa had elected not to shoot Jokar (a mistake) and instead leap into the water for safety. He quickly replaced the plant, setting it nearby the edge of the lily pad the Toa just leaped off of. He then walked to the edge of the pad, and looked down into the water; what he wanted to see was there- sea weed. Taking control of said underwater plant life, he made the sea weed reach up and grab Kulamus's feet, dragging him down deeper into the water; eventually more sea weed was starting to grab onto him, and he would need to get out of his sticky situation quick, or else he ran the risk of drowning. -Jokar

OOC: By the way, Skarloth. Yghari has some interaction in Ko-Koro.IC: Alexin"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to stand down." When Jokal turned to look, he would see a crisply dressed De-Toa regarding him over his spectacles. His hands were clasped behind his back. The Toa smiled slightly. "Unless, of course, you'd like me to call the Guard."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Bhuta"Alright, we're going to Po-Koro!" Bhuta called the the crew, walking out of the slave's room. "Set sail, we're heading to Odhrán's Cove!"Odhrán"Set sail Twilite! We're heading to Me Cove!"OOC:Both Ships and their crew to Po-Koro.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Kulamus felt the seaweed pulling him down. He cut the seaweed with his sword, and pulled himself out of the water onto the lily pad. He shot a bolt of lightning, stronger then the previous ones, at Jokar.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: AlexinExcept the lightning was stopped when something crossed it's path.As soon as he had decided to intervene, Alexin had grabbed a metal knife someone had left lying around. He had been holding it behind his back the whole time.Instead of continuing to Jokal, the blade stopped the bolt.Alexin's hands were clasped behind his back once more. "Now then." He said to both Jokal and Kulamus. "Stand down. Now."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Exactly. An armored Titan version of Benedict Cumberpotch. Makes my knees shake. :PIC: Kirian, Ga-KoroKirian had left the presence of Hound & Co, venturing inside the hut. In seconds, he reappeared, eyes wide. "Where's Gahuari?" He asked, panic in his voice.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I like the other style more.IC-Raxa:"Well, sorry," Raxa said, and sighed. "Great. Either she's off running around in Ga-Koro, which is the hopeful option, or those two managed to grab her as well. Until somebody comes up with a usable plan, we may as well try to check the Koro," the Toa of Crystal suggested."Who all wants to head off for that?" He asked.

profiles i guess

IC: AlexinExcept the lightning was stopped when something crossed it's path.As soon as he had decided to intervene, Alexin had grabbed a metal knife someone had left lying around. He had been holding it behind his back the whole time.Instead of continuing to Jokal, the blade stopped the bolt.Alexin's hands were clasped behind his back once more. "Now then." He said to both Jokar and Kulamus. "Stand down. Now."

IC Jokar - Ga-Koro - Talking: He relaxed, and took a breath or two, glancing at Kulamus, and then at Alexin; after a moment of silence, Jokar burst out, telling the tale to the being before him. "So there I was, minding my own business, when this guy comes up from behind, outta nowhere, and blasts me into the water with a blast of lightning- to my shoulder!" he said, casting a glare at the aforementioned Toa. "I went ahead and defended myself; I don't think a Guard would have anything against self defense, would they?" he said to the newcomer, allowing his plant-sentry to die, and slip slowly into the depths of the Ga-Koro water. -Jokar

IC: Alexin"Self-defense is completely authorized, I witnessed the whole event. In fact, I would testify if you wished to press charges." Alexin smirked slightly. "However, drowning your attacker just barely toes the line between self-defense and manslaughter."He shrugged. "But hey. He escaped anyway, so it hardly matters, now does it?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: [septimus]After finally sitting down once more, Septimus stared curiously at his friend, who seemed to have lost semblance of most things in life. It was rather strange to see the once heroic and proud Vortixx brought down to such pathetic levels, and it was rather jarring seeing his friend be in such a state."So ... do you know who I am?" the Plasma Matoran asked.

IC: SalvinnSalvinn just continued blankly out in to the distance, but his Mark as pale as his armor. Salvinn merely stared blankly at the Matoran who was once his friend for he knew nothing of who the being before him was. He barely even knew who he was, but a word did flash before him. It seemed that his mind was subconsciously trying to piece itself back together. Matoran, acting on this impulse, Salvinn pointed a finger towards the being before. "Matoran."Salvinn had no clue whether what he said meant anything at all, but frankly it didn't matter, it was a start, and hopefully Salvinn would regain his mind. Perhaps one day Hope will be reignited, for as long as Salvinn lived, Hope was still alive.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Raxa:"In favor," Raxa said. After all, Gahuari, if just in the Koro or surrounding area, could take care of herself. Hajia, however, was in much more trouble."Alright, Kirian, Hound, Gravity," Raxa said, nodding to each person, "We need to make a plan. I'm all open for ideas."

profiles i guess

IC: Kulamus muttered "You all deserve to die!" He then leapt foward and swung his sword at Alexin.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: AlexinAlexin sighed, and drew one of his wakizashi, drawing and blocking in the same motion. With his other hand, he drew his second wakizashi, slashing at Kulamus' side while his sword was otherwise engaged."As I was saying."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kulamus jumped back to avoid the sword. He then shot a bolt of lightning at Alexin, activating his mask to shield against counter-attack.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Why no Tirus?IC: Hound & Co, Ga-KoroHound remained silent. After all, he had been thinking for the past ten minutes, and nothing had come to him.Kirian leaned against the side of the hut, still worried about Gahuari.Tirus, on the other hand, spoke. "Onyx will be expectin' us to come. Our best bet's Gravity's mask. Shapeshifting 'n' illusions 'll come in handy."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: AlexinWith an exaggerated sigh, Alexin jumped to the side, narrowly avoiding the bolt. He activated his mask, causing illusory copies of him to encircle Kulamus. They imitated his ever movement. Slowly, he began to walk around the Toa in a circle. "Which one is real? Which one is false? Or am I even here at all?"The sheer brilliance of the move is simple; a Hau can only defend against attacks the user can see coming. And he cant't see it coming, if he doesn't know which one is the real attack.The Alexin's slashed with both swords.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Raxa:"True," Raxa said, jotting that down. "If we could find a way to convince Onyx to hire Gravity in a different form, that might work...however, I doubt that trying to replace one of his current men would work. Gravity, that's a mindset I doubt you could reach easily." Raxa thought for a moment."I don't think I know exactly who this Onyx is," he said, his brow furrowed in thought. "Why have I neglected to ask until now?"

profiles i guess