Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Oh, Gravity. A little 2000th Post special I made for myself: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=4810IC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-KoroHajia smiled slightly. "The pain's... lessened..." She between wincing. Kirian finished a few moments later, his mouth in a frown. Leaning down, he kissed the Toa of Water on the head. "It'll do good to rest." He said before sitting down on his cot, and curling up into a ball.IC: Tirus, Ga-Koro"Over here, lad!" The Toa of Iron yelled once more. "It's Tirus! From Hound's!"

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Ooo.... *goes to check it out*IC: GravityWithout moving my head, I looked at Kirian, then Hajia, and then her forehead; and then I shrugged. "I was gonna say that, but whatever. What he said," I said quietly to her. I kissed the Ga-Toa, before standing up and sitting down in the chair next to her bed.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I gave him a scottish/Irish accent a few months ago. Found it fitting. XDIC: Tirus, Ga-KoroTirus shrugged his right shoulder, making the sacks shake. "Nothing." He said sarcasticly, pointing to the bags for further insult. "What are you doing in these parts?" He asked, refering to the less-than-respectable part of town they were in. "I was talking to old friends."IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"There have been a large number of Amnesiacs lately." Hound said, hands steepled in a thoughtful pose. "I almost wonder if Makuta isn't involved."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity"Yeah. Well, whoever's doing it, I feel the need to give them a piece of my mind," I said, more to myself then to Hound. Wishful thinking, you know.Its amazing what can happen to you when your memories are taken away. I wondered what I was like before... It happened.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"I recommend letting your anger go. Considering you don't know who did it, it might be hard to find him. Hate, left to brew and grow can corrupt." Hound said, knowing full well that was Gravity thinking aloud.IC: Tirus, Ga-Koro"Necessites." Tirus said in a gruff tone, beginning to walk on. There was mysterious clinking sound... very similar to the sound of bottles. "Anywhere you need to go, lad? I know I need a drink."OOC: XD That's the main reason I refer to Tirus as Irish. I think they don't wear kilts.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Grochi:"Agreed," Grochi said-they'd been in the fjord too long now. He moved up to the wheel, prepared to move the ship when something else showed up. A small, dark, bird-like rahi glided down to him. It perched on the rim of the wheel, and dropped a message from its beak onto his hand.Po-Wahi. Odhran's cove."Aaand...somebody doesn't want us going to Le-Wahi," he said. "I'm not sure if we should check this out or not-there might be profit, though I can't be sure." He looked over to where Raknar was, and raised his voice."Oi! Raknar! Wasn't Odhran that one pirate we saw in Po-Koro?" He called.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: FlindOh great, now I'm drugged too. Whatever were in those vines, it's messing with my mind, slurring my thoughts a bit. In fact, it makes me feel as if my level of intelligence just dropped, not something I'm very fond of."Well...I bid you people an early good night." I said as I fell asleep, much faster than usual with the help of the substance now coursing in my veins.

Edited by TX Wade

IC-Edubard:Edubard awoke, hearing Flind talking again. He smiled."Yes, twenty-seven," he said, the drugs giving him a measure of lucidity rather than dulling his mental faculties, "Sleep well-you'll need it to deal with all that happens." He then turned, seeing a small bird waiting by him, where he had dropped off the rail. It must have gotten in when Thrak had opened the door.The bird pecked at him, and he smiled, reaching down and taking a small note from it. He then exerted what remaining control he had over his element, barely managing to cause vacuum enough surrounding the door for it to open. He sighed, leaning back in tiredness from his attempt."Wind-fly, free bird," he cooed to the little Raven, watching as it lifted and flew out the door.

profiles i guess

IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"I'll be looking foward to it." Hound said, ending the conversation without saying another word. It was the way he spoke. Decsive, and final.IC: Tirus, Ga-Koro"Right you are." The Toa of Iron said, continuing in silence. In a few minutes, they reached a small, quiet pub. Only a bartender and two waiters staffed it, and Tirus sat down at the bar, ordering something small to eat, and something large to drink.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Tajeh): Tajeh had never really been in a bar before. Or pub in this case. He wasn't sure the difference. But he knew that Tirus could point out all the differences if he asked. When asked what he would have, Tajeh jerked a thumb at Tirus. "I'll have what he's having." He swiveled, which was a lot harder then it looked, to Tirus. "You never told me what was in those bags."

WIP

IC: When the toa of plants came in and caused vines to entangle them all, Puken struggled against them before finally succumbing to them when they held her to the floor. The number of them holding her down, along with the dose she had recieved just minutes before put her into a deep sleep, filled with strange dreams of familiar things she couldn't quite recognise.

ppg2.png

IC:Bhuta"I hate you so much." Bhuta said, snatching the note from Edubard. "Bauglir..." He re-read the note. "That #####. We were already heading there. Did he really think it was necessary to send a note?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Edubard:"He seems to have another plan in mind," Edubard growled. "You and I may not be the best of friends, Bhuta, but just as friendly warning, I would like to say not to go...You should stop somewhere else, like maybe Le-Wahi."

profiles i guess

IC: "You should listen to him." Shade said quietly. "I know insane, and he isn't being it right now. The best thing to do would be to listen to him, while he still has some sanity." He turned and succumbed to the drug, letting it throw him into a strange dream...-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Tirus, Ga-Koro"Yes, I did, lad." Tirus said, sounding irratible. "Necessites. For when I can't reach a pub in time." He explained further. In between speaking, he swigged his Po-Koroian-whiskey.OOC: Seeing as that Tirus story you proof-read is canon for him, you have the advantage over other players, considering you know a bit of his past.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Edubard:"I know I'm a slave," Edubard said, waving aside Bhuta's argument, "And I know I'm insane. I'm saying that this meeting could be dangerous-and not just for you. For all of us." Edubard sighed, leaning back against the wall, his head in his hands."You know a little about Bauglir, Bhuta," he said after a moment, "And I know less...but I still know that neither of us can really know what he's planning. Please, Bhuta, just take the warning. For the ship's sake, if you must."

profiles i guess

IC: Tirus, Ga-Koro"Yes, I did, lad." Tirus said, sounding irratible. "Necessites. For when I can't reach a pub in time." He explained further. In between speaking, he swigged his Po-Koroian-whiskey.OOC: Seeing as that Tirus story you proof-read is canon for him, you have the advantage over other players, considering you know a bit of his past.

OOC: I may have the advantage, but Tajeh doesn't have it. :PIC(Tajeh): "Right." Tajeh said and decided to drop it at that. Why would anyone carry a bar on their back? The whiskey was extremely strong, but Tirus was drinking it like it was water. Tajeh, in the company of this Toa, wasn't gonna fall behind. He drank as much as Tirus did, or just about the same, with each swig. "Tell me," he said, looking at Tirus, "What do you know about Hajia?"

WIP

OOC: I meant that you could have Tajeh acidentally ask a personal question, one that would drudge up Tirus's past, or something of that sort. Or, you could have Tajeh magically recite Tirus's history, if you like. :PIC: Tirus, Ga-Koro"Hajia? Fine lass." The Toa of Iron said between two swigs. If he was impressed with the Matoran, he didn't show it. "She was the last person to join our team. Hound recruited us all, of course." He continued switching from his drink to his food. "Say, why are you so curious 'bout the lass?"

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Oh, I see what you mean. :afro:IC(Tajeh): "I'm jusst wondering who would waant to attack her!" he exclaimed, a few of his words slurred. He took another drink, this time though, it didn't go searing down his throat. "Hass this eveer hapeeen to youu?" he asked, leaning to his side a little.

WIP

IC: Gunner - InfernavikaGunner snatched the note from Grochi's hand, reading it himself before tossing it back, "So, either he wants to negotiate with us, wants to engage in an epic fight to the death, or wants to involve us in some sort of hair-brain scheme. Either way, I predict there's a big musical number a great deal of trouble headed our way."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tirus, Ga-Koro"Yes. The first few times." He said, a small grin on his metallicly-wrinkled face. "I have a idea of who did it. Hound had the same." Tirus continued, the grin dissapearing quickly. "No offense lad, but you have a future. I'd rather not you be part of these matters."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Tajeh): Tajeh looked at Tirus, his eyes were cold, cold even for Ko-Matoran. "What future? I can't go home, I don't have a job, I don't have anything!" he half-shouted, waving an arm at the world around him. He then pointed at Tirus. "You, and your friends, is all I have, whether they know it or not." He grabbed his drink and downed it in one drink. "Because, you're all I have left, I want- I demand to know what you know." he said, tears running down his mask. "Y'all are all I have left...."

WIP

IC: Tirus, Ga-Koro"So you don't have a home, and you don't have a job? Lad, you..." Tirus began, almost roaring in anger. After the you, he paused to breathe. "Money and a roof over your head is nice, but it isn't what life is made of. You still have your body. You still have your spirit. You still have youth. You still have the blessing of a clean, or even somewhat clean, slate. You, you have everything. You still have hapiness, but you hide admist self-made troubles." He said, his voice calm, but with an underlying layer of anger and rage. Perhaps even a bit sadness. "Remember that old saying? Count your blessings. They outnumber your pains." He said as he stood up, draining his drink before continuing. "And I," He said, reaching for his sacks. "I am not going to let those blessings be taken from you." He finished, hefting the sacks over his shoulder, and moving towards the door.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: This is when I strike a nerve...P.S. Check out the Disscussion, about a page back(I would link, but this iPod...). I got a plot in the works for Po-Koro.IC(Tajeh): Tajeh turned back to the bar, Tirus spoke the truth, but not answers. "Yeah, run away." he said, "I bet you did that all your life..."

WIP

IC:Bhuta"Well... I don't know..." Bhuta said, thinking about it for a moment. "On one hand, why on earth should I listen to you Edubard? On the other hand, taking advice from 36 isn't the best of advice either..." He pondered it a bit more, before opening the door to the room, and poking his head out. "THRAK! GET IN HERE!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Edubard:"Why should you listen to me?" Edubard asked skeptically, and resisted an urge to laugh. "Think about this-your drugs bring me back to sanity. I have tactical experience, and I can tell when something doesn't seem right. This doesn't." The Toa of Air shook his head, annoyedly."Decide quickly. I won't be around much longer."NPC-Raven:The Raven that Edubard had set free drifted slowly along the currents, meeting up with the other that had flown this way. They discussed quickly over whether they had met their targets-good, they had. Now for the last.The two came down to another docked ship, flying down onto the deck, near the captain of the ship, a Toa of Air. They quickly dropped a note by his feet, flying off in the distance.OOC: There ya go, BB.

profiles i guess