Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Rewera considered the offer the other Toa made. After all, she had come here to look for help to find her brothers. And this one was quite talented."If you wish to help me, I have on condition." the female Toa finally said. "I want to know your name."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: What tha...?IC: Gravity"NO!" I yelled, slamming my fist into the ground. My elemental power caused it to leave a meter wide crater in the earth. No, no, no! How could I let them take her? How!?"I'm going after them," I said to no one in particular, standing up. "Right now."IC: OnuzekThe gigantic Toa grinned, and said happily, "Hi! Onuzek's name is Onuzek."It was pretty much how he introduced himself. To everyone. "Are you Agzinel's friend?" he asked her, as always, the grin never leaving his face.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Krian"Maybe we will!" Hopefully we won't! I have a feeling he would beat me up. And in my state, I couldn't fight back much.Krian moved at a decent clip, using his cane to support himself.As they reached the shore, they passed a patch of fresh dirt, as if something had been digging a short time before. Krian passed it without a word. He already knew what it was. A grave.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: KrianKrian stopped, and turned around. He nodded. He walked back toward the grave, and stopped. Half hidden by shrubbery was a crude headstone, likely carved by someone with little ability."Karzahni."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:Pearl"Oh... I'm sorry. Should I leave you alone for a while?" The little girl asked. She knew from experience that people either liked to be alone when a person died, or they wanted someone to talk too.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Tirus, Ga-Koro"Mata-nui..." Tirus said between short breaths, his aged face in a state of shock. "Gravity. Tajeh. You two lads get everything you. Hound or not, we have to go after them. Who knows what she'll go through in the meantime." Tirus said, unconsiously revealing the fact he knew the attackers.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Tajeh): "Um, yes, sir!" he said, "Hold on." He ran to a nearby bush where he vomited the rest of the whiskey. Wiping his mouth, he went back into the hut and grabbed his gear. His pack, his spear and the shield. He strapped it the shield on over his pack and he carried his spear. "Okay, what the kraz was that?" he asked, running up to Tirus.

WIP

OOC: Que Skyra....Skyra and Company from Le-koro IC: Skyra - Approaching Ga-koro -We were quickly approaching Ga-koro, as always Destiny was flying fast and steadily. Emotia was doing the smart thing and covering her mark with an arm band. With all the bad publicity about the mark bearers, just having a mark could label you a criminal regardless if you really were or not. "Okay, prepare for landing..." I called to Emotia and the others. Then I saw her, the little devil........my sister. "Mimira!? What are you doing here!?" I called toward her, she was at some grave with some other young matoran and...."SOUNDBLASTER!?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Mimira - Ga-koro -Mimira hid behind Pearl. "I can explain! You see I wanted to try some new flavors of-" I put my hand up to silence her. "I'll get to you in a moment...." I looked at Krian. "Care to explain why you're hanging around with my sister?"

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Krian"Skyra, I would appreciate it if you could tone it down a little. Not only did I lose my soul yesterday, but I'm visiting a grave."Krian straightened, leaning on his cane for support. Skyra might notice his armor had turned a dull gray."I met your sister completely on accident."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Ga-Koro)"There's...a little Skyra?"Tillian swooped down on his surfboard, landing beside Skyra and performing their secret handshake.OOC: Snelly, PMing you the secret handshake.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Lol, best handshake ever. IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -I looked at the grave...it was...Doctor Riaril? "Wait...Riaril!? She's dead?" I was less then happy about this news. Tillian came out of nowhere and we did our secret handshake. "Hey Till..." I said, sound like I was torn between being happy and sad. Heck I might even laugh, my Turaga was missing, and people I knew were just dropping dead everywhere.

IC: Tillian (Cemetery, Ga-Wahi)"Oh..."Tillian knelt down and laid some flowers down from his pack onto Ria's grave, scribbling out a small note underneath.Ria,Thanks for everything. A lot of people owe you their lives, including me, and wherever you are, know that we are eternally in your debt.Omnes te moriturum amant.-Till-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Raxa:"Two Toa came," Raxa gasped out-he was running low on energy from all of his running. "Kidnapped Hajia, both got off towards Onu-Wahi right-quick." He panted slightly, catching his breath. "I couldn't catch them-but I know somebody who can. Tirus, Gravity, and Tajeh are all still back at your hut."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel still looked worried. After Onuzek introduced himself, he put his hands on Ema's shoulders. "Don't worry- I'll help him out after I find my friends," he said. The two (and Onuzek- can't forget him) began walking about the Koro, sometimes calling out a "Tillian!" here or a "Skyra!" there.OOC: Minor bunnying of Ema. :P Hopefully we find Tillian and Skyra soon.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

OOC: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention there's some torture going on with Hajia in Onu-Wahi. Rather important stuff for the character. Also, where's Gravs?IC: Tirus, Ga-Koro"First off, you weren't prepared, and second off, they're trained assassians. Assassians I happen to know. And we know how dangerous people I know are, don't we?" He said, thinking the Ko-Matoran had been a friend(enemy?) for more than a day.IC: Hound & Kirian, Ga-KoroHound's face turned hard. "And I have no doubt their master knows this person too. No one else must be brought into this." Hound said through gritted teeth, his muscules tensing as he shot-off towards the hut.After shrugging at Raxa, Kirian pulled his cowl over his face, and shot off on a trail of ice(Ala Iceman from X-Men).

pNNgXax.jpg