Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Khalisk)“Ah, yes. I’ve suffered a wound to my back and though it appears to be healing well, I suspect there is permanent internal damage.” He paused and gestured towards his right eye. “I cannot quite see out of this eye and ah, there are numerous dents and scratches about me.” Khalisk was surprised that Twenty-Eight had not noticed, but his form was completely different from hers, so perhaps that was to be expected.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Khalisk)"Indeed. I suspect that whatever robbed me of my memories is also responsible for my current physical condition. If that is of any interest." Khalisk trailed off, unsure of what to say next.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: See you then.IC (Khalisk)"Ah, will this check-up take place in open air-or inside one of these buildings? I am not familiar with this procedure."

IC (Khalisk)"There is, I believe, a higher chance of a Rahi attack out here. A building would be preferable." Khalisk shrugged, he thought there was little Twenty-Eight could do in any case.

IC: Reaver'Awesome.' She reclined herself on the sofa. 'You start, I'm listening.' She stretched her hands up behind her head, and crossed one leg over the other.

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna -"Well, after we parted. We went on to Po-koro, to find out Turaga Onewa had been kidnapped by pirates. After some search, we found out they were docked in Ta-Wahi, raided their ship, and managed to save the Turaga. Then after that...I was kidnapped by the Crimson Nova and dragged to Le-koro." Emotia paused. "Wasn't the best experience I've ever had. Though Tillian and the others came and saved me. And...that pretty much leads up to right now. That's the summed up version anyway." Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate had followed the larger group to Casa Juturna...and now stood back, watching as they all interacted with each other. He thought for a moment, checking the time by using the sun. It was time for what he needed to do...he would need an Iden, of course, to make the reanimation more perfect, but his Tryna worked for the time being.He smiled as Jaron walked up to the small group, a smile on his face.IC-Jaron:"Well, well, well, if it isn't who I think it is!" Jaron, or rather, his body, said. "Tillian, Emotia, and all of my other friends!" He smiled wider, limping up closer to the group.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Fyaaah!"For a moment, Tillian swore he was drunk: after all, there was no way Jaron, of all people, could be standing here. Then he squinted and realized exactly what it was. The Toa of Gravity squinted and saw clearly the decaying flesh, the mindless shuffle, the dead eyes...necromancy. Jaron's body was being controlled by a Tryna.With a snarl, he whipped out his Staff of Hunger and ran forward, swinging it at Jaron's chest.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Actually, he was fixed up a bit to look like he was alive. Heheh. I'll just insert Jaron's awesomeness to stop Tillian. I'm meaning to get somebody with an Iden...possibly named Gastarad...to help reanimate him completely.IC-Jaron:Jaron smiled, ducking under the staff and kicking it aside negligently, his eyes as bright as ever."Now, now, Tillian, is that anyway to greet an old friend?" He asked, his smile wavering a bit.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"No. But it's a heck of a way to greet a necromancer's pet," Tillian Rahkslayer replied, ducking under Jaron's next kick and throwing a cross to the jaw.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:'Jaron' smiled again, grabbing Tillian's wrist firmly. "I honestly don't think saying that is a good idea," he growled out, though still with a smile on his face."So what, exactly, do you need me to do?""Use your Iden. Pull Jaron's spirit back into his body...I have need of it. There's still an imprint on his mask."Gastarad nodded at Vitiate, though he kept a close eye on the being. He'd sensed nothing untoward...yet. He activated his Iden, dropping his bodily shell. He looked about, noticing a rather mad looking Toa of Fire's spirit watching what happened. He stepped over to the spirit, setting a hand on its shoulder."Get me back in that body. Now.""Do you truly wish to come back to the living world?" Gastarad asked, concerned. "Do you truly wish to resume the pains you suffered?""Yes. Because if we don't get me back in that body and in control, Tillian and the others have a rather high likelyhood of death."Gastarad hesitated a moment, and nodded. "If you wish," he said. He thought for a moment, and decided to use a method he'd noticed some rather expiremental doctors using. They would draw both themselves and the spirit into the other body, and then the first spirit would kick them out, so that they could get back to their original body.Gastarad grasped Jaron's spirit by the arm, and drew himself into the body. After a moment, Jaron had resumed control, shoving Gastarad out. Vitiate's Tryna had re-started Jaron's body's vital functions, now with a mind for the body it would regenerate dead flesh. Jaron had been completely reanimated...although likely with a few problems.Gastarad turned back, to make a move to his body.It was on the ground, not moving, not even breathing. There was a large gash along the chest, blood gushing out. Gastarad felt his spirit beginning to drift away as he looked at his now-dead body, killed by Vitiate when it was undefended. He nodded, drifting off like a mist.Vitiate smiled, keeping his Tryna activated as he noticed Jaron's body start to return back to how it was. He wanted to make sure the reincarnation went perfectly, before he would release his control.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"You know," he growled in reply, "just when I think you can't get any more non-conformist...you come to a bachelor party without a suit."He delivered a hard knee to Jaron's ribs and immediately whipped around, throwing a backhand to the temple.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:Jaron's eyes lighted up more, back to their original brightness, and widened as Tillian kneed him in the chest. He fell backwards, coughing and barely missing the Toa of Gravity's second strike."Tillian, stop, stop!" He cried, putting his hands in front of himself. "It's me, I'm back, I'm in control...and I don't have a suit. I thought I told you to burn all my clothes when I died, didn't I?"

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)At the sight of Jaron's reincarnation, realization of what he had just done and the shock and horror of what he had been about to do hit him like a tidal wave. He spun to the left and caught sight of a body. Fresh. Bleeding.Dinner. In utter alcohol-fueled bloodlust, Tillian's eyes and Mark glowed golden and he smiled, his fang-like incisors glinting as he ran towards the fresh corpse.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:Jaron reached over to Tillian, feeling a sort of stiffness leave his mind and his body accompanied by an odd laughing as he grabbed the Toa of Gravity. He knew what had happened to Tillian, and he wanted to make sure that he didn't...feed."Control your urges, Commander!" He barked, switching back to his old manner. "You're a Toa, not some bloody animal!" He held Tillian back from Gastarad's body, silently thanking the other Toa of Fire for his sacrifice.And, for help, he swing Tillian in the way of Laserbeak, allowing the Toa of Gravity to get tackled.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian felt himself get tugged back from his fresh meal and he spun in rage, grabbing Jaron by the throat; the two were both choking the life out of each other now, Tillian's eyes full of lust and eagerness and Jaron's full of anger and fear."You have no idea what I am," he growled. "Not anymore."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Laserbeak"Stop it, both of you!"Laserbeak yelled. Even drunk, she knew something was wrong. "Tillian, your fiancé is sitting mere feet from you!"Krayn chimed in. "Sit down, Commander!"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Jaron:"You forget, Tillian," Jaron growled back, "I've been watching. Remember?" He swung a second hand down on Tillian's wrist, breaking the Commander's contact with Jaron's throat as he shoved the younger Toa back."But like I said, you're still a Toa. You aren't some scavenger that runs around eating the carrion of his own species, I'll make sure of that." He glared at Tillian, holding his hands to his sides."Stand down, Commander," he ordered.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"You should have thought of me before you let yourself time on the beach, old man!" Tillian screamed, his eyes filling with tears. "Huh? What were you thinking then? That you could just drift away and we'd all be cool with it? I needed you! I was trying to emulate you! And now look at me! See where you got me, old man? Huh?"He was hitting a fever pitch now, unaware of anyone else in the world besides Jaron, this man, this father that he'd always lacked, then gotten, then lost, then gotten again. He despised him at this moment, let his hatred burn away at his very soul, and he was happy.But that wasn't true, was it? "You turned me into this!" he screamed, and this time, his voice cracked as the first of his tears fell; in retaliation for his own weakness, the vampiric Toa swung a punch at Jaron's jaw, then another at his ribs, advancing as the Toa of Fire easily ducked his blow. "You made me a monster!"He collapsed to his knees, sobbing futility into Jaron's chest."You...you made me a monster..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:Jaron sighed, wrapping his arms around Tillian. "That wasn't me. That was destiny. Just as I had to see things from a different standpoint before I could understand what had to happen, you have to see things from this view." He grabbed Tillian's head, lifting it up and looking the Commander in the eyes."My death was inevitable...and you needed to get along without me for a while. Had I stayed for any role other than giving advice as I had, quite a bit wouldn't have gone the way it should. Destiny would have had to re-weave itself again, to account for the alteration. That, however, was something I would rather have avoided." He smiled slightly."And I am not that old!"

profiles i guess

IC: Krayn"Captain Unskii?" Krayn asked, his voice somewhat confused. "You're dead. At least, you should be."The De-Toa stood about three feet away. He couldn't decide if he should salute, or what to do.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)By now, Tillian was in mental shambles and still being caressed in Jaron's arms. He was so exhausted in every which way..."Jaron?" he asked weakly, removing the Captain's badge and pressing it into his hand. "You might be needing this..."His eyes closed, his Mark stopped glowing, and Tillian slumped backwards out of reach, falling into the sand in catatonia.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:Jaron sighed, receiving the under-captain's badge from Tillian as the Toa of Gravity slumped backwards into the sand. He bent down, picking up the Commander as he turned towards Krayn."Yes, Krayn," he said, "I was dead. Then I wasn't, and I was again after half a second, and now I'm not dead. I should last a bit longer now." He then carried Tillian over to the couch, setting the Toa of Gravity down and covering him with a blanket-just making sure the Commander didn't go into shock.

profiles i guess

IC: KraynKrayn opened and closed his mouth a few times, trying to comprehend what was going on.He started to salute, before remembering what Ryllia had told him. He put his hand down. "Good to have you back, Captain."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Jaron:Jaron nodded. "It's good to be back, Krayn," he said, then smiled slightly. He grabbed Krayn, pulling the Toa of Sonics into a hug."You don't have to call me Captain, by the way," he said, holding Krayn at arm's length by the shoulders.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Meanwhile, our sad, despondent, totally screwed young hero is trapped inside of his own head, running circles around the most vicious memory of his life.Picture a young Toa of Gravity standing there with his brother, the closest thing he's had to a best friend his entire life, and watch as he darts his head around nervously, trying to make sure they're not being seen."I don't think there's anybody else here, bro," he whispers, undoubtedly in fear. His brother curses."They'll be here!" he hisses. "Just take it easy and don't get fidgety, Til.""Adrian, I'm really scared right now...""Just take it easy, let me do the talking, and we'll be rich men, alright, bro? We won't have to surf for our living anymore! Just imagine it!""But Adrian, I LIKE surfing...""Yeah, and right now, you suck at it. You've got the potential, but you have absolutely no clue what to do with it.""What are you talking about? I've won championships!""Chumpionships."By now, the little brother is in tears, and the older brother realizes that he struck a nerve that wasn't meant to be touched on. So he rests his hand on his little brother's shoulder and squeezes it, smiling gently."Listen, Til. Little bro. When this deal goes down, we're set for life, okay? You can be anything you want and never have to worry about anything ever again."The little boy sniffles."You...you promise, Adrian?"The brother smiles."I promise, bro..."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"Indeed. You don't seem to be the type, anyway." Rewera said, apropos of nothing. "I take it these are not your personal items." she observed, stepping a little closer to Ravage. "It usually doesn't take this long to find something as important as that which you seem to seek among your own belongings."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Ravage"They're not all mine."Ravage grabbed something with a hand, handling it with extreme caution.It was a small bag of vials, formerly belonging to Laserbeak. The poisons she used for her dart.

fK5oqYf.jpg