Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Yuru - TalkingYuru, having regained his hearing, looked at Salamander for a moment. So, this guy had beaten Utu. Now he was dissapointed that he no longer had his playmate."My decision- and yes, it is my decision now -is that we will not be accompanied by this...Salamander. In the end, I will choose who bears the mark of fear. It will not be him."In truth, he didn't honestly want someone who could hold his own against Utu to have the same power he had. Much to strong to keep under his belt."However, him..."His gaze landed on Skyra. Because of Tillian, he no doubt would be coming along either way. Stapling a usefulness to him made his presence all the more tolerable."He would do."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC:...I'm not really sure how much of that would be absorbed by the suit. I mean, Nuju said it was 100% immune to elemental powers, but I don't want an attack like that to just do nothing...IC:KaiKrian stood. "You have just sealed your own doom." Kai laughed. "You think you could hurt me? I am completely immune to your powers, and you can barely stand. What makes you think you can lay a hand on-" "Die."SKLAWHAAMM!Kai was forced back by the sheer might of the attack, and nearly deafened by the sound. Elemental armor or not, this attack had crippled Kai so badly that the now battered, bleeding, and bruised Vortixx was flung from Ga-Koro, and into the boggy waters south of Le-Koro, at least two mio away from where he had currently stood. Retsel was lucky to have already jumped into the water, for if he had stayed on land any longer, he would've surely died. The Lesterin vanished into the shadows as he swam away. It was obvious that both the Vortixx and the Lesterin were not going to be challenging Krian again anytime soon.OOC:Kai(Forcefully) to the waters far south of Le-Wahi.By the way, a mio is 850 miles. Just FYI.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Zodir:"Oh, bloody...karz," Zodir said. With the Lesterin running off with his disks, their effect had been weakened, Zodir managing to get his strength back up. He stood, soon kneeling, by Krian and Pearl. He put his arm around Krian's shoulders, silent comfort as they watched Pearl."You did well, ice-heart," he said to Pearl with a small, sad smile. "Without you, Krian might have died. Good job."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Darn it Shadow. :PIC: Skyra - Bar, Ga-koro -A sick feeling fell into my gut for a moment. Sure I'd offered to take the mark earlier, but I'd figured with Salamander offering I wouldn't have to. Clearly Yuru figured I'd tag along with Tillian and Emotia no matter what, this was his way to make me 'useful' or something. It looked like I had to do this, I figured it would only be temporary anyway, just to save Tillian and Emotia..."Fine, I'll do it, if that's what you really want." I said, even as a lump formed in my throat, thinking of the implications of having a mark. IC: Havon - Casa Juturna, Ga-koro -Havon ran over to Pearl and the others, horrified at what he'd seen, if only he'd noticed what was happening outside sooner. "Mata Nui....Miha!" Havon shouted, figuring maybe Miha could help, being a doctor and all. Mimira heard the commotion and ran outside, and then saw Pearl. She became frozen in shock. IC: Wraith - Ga-koro -Wraith grabbed Seven's shoulder. "Please stop this silliness, my friends will die without your help."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Praggos:"Yuru, Skyra wouldn't make a good bearer," Praggos said, his mark glowing slightly from the contempt he felt. "He would never voluntarily feed the mark-he'd go berzerk on us in less than a week. Salamander, here, has much less moral compunction to do good, and he's the better fighter. He's the man we need, not this Lieutenant."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Bar, Ga-koro -I looked at Praggos, and my for whatever reason my ego made me respond as so. "You don't think I could do it huh? Don't be so sure. I'd find a way to feed it without hurting innocents." I figured I could always scare the karz out of someone who deserved it...or something.

Edited by King Snelly

IC-Zodir:Zodir raised up a hand, motioning for Mimira and Havon to stay back, at the same time communicating the message that Pearl was going to die, no matter what. Zodir reached into his bag, pulling out a small gold pendant, set with a stone of quartz, which he handed to Pearl."Keep that," he said. "It'll be useful where you're going, I'm sure."

profiles i guess

IC - Yuru - TalkingYuru shook his head at Praggos."I've made my choice. We've found a willing volunteer."He stared the Mark-Bearer of contempt straight in the eye."Don't question me."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Salamander"You, the one they call Skyra..."Salamander held his hand up to his face, his left eye hidden from view. He took a deep breath, closing his visible eye for a moment, and then opened it once more. His orange eye gleamed with a demonic light, and flames began to run up and down his arm and around his face."I don't have to kill anyone to cause fear either, but I sure as karz want to."OOC: Couldn't resist. :P

Edited by Despair

Lacertus

IC-Praggos:"Don't think that just because you killed Utu, you're going to be his executor," Praggos said to the Toa of Plantlife. "Although fine, if you want to give Salamander no reason to let you live, I'll be perfectly content with Skyra taking the mark." Praggos nodded to the two beings, Skyra and Salamander, before stepping back."Yuru has made his choice, and I mine. I shall leave it to you two to decide who shall take the mark."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC - Yuru - Talking"No, I'm his successor. Unless you want to challenge that. However, I'd hate to replace the Mark-Bearers of fear and contempt in the same day."He chuckled."Salamander has no reason to attack me simply because I don't want him around. Skyra will be the next Mark-Bearer of fear."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:Praggos looked over to Yuru. Then, despite any expectations, he began to laugh. Hard."You think Salamander has no reason to kill you?" Praggos said, still laughing. "Think of the man you just killed, think of who Salamander wanted to kill himself, think of who Salamander is. Trust me, he probably wants to kill you." The Toa of Ice continued laughing for a little bit, then he died down though."And honestly, Yuru, if you think you'll be anything more than a pawn to Tank, you are sorely mistaken. But please, try to force me to be replaced as well, it'll be fun."

profiles i guess

IC: Salamander"Oh man, these guys have my character nailed. Yup, I'd kill simply you because you were the one to kill Utu. Think about it for a moment; what better replacement for Utu than the one responsible for his death? Of course, even with that I doubt you'd be as good as the original. Funny, maybe you should have been the Mark Bearer of Fear; I'm certain you'd never run out of fear to feed off of..."Salamander looked at the new arrival with curiousity."You must be Tillian... Yeah, I remember you from the attack on Po-Koro."

Lacertus

IC: Tillian (Ga-Koro)Tillian's eyes turned to Salamander and he nodded in recognition."You were fighting the Fear Rahkshi," he said. "Didn't one of the guys fighting with you get brained with a staff or something...?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra - Bar, Ga-koro -A trickster? Didn't have it in him? I was starting to get just a little ticked. "Look, I offered to take the mark. It's done, end of story, I don't want to hear about how I'll starve to death thank you." Then I looked at Salamader. "As for you, yes you're very scary looking, good job."

IC - Yuru - TalkingYuru smiled himself at Praggos's pathetic attempt at a condescending laugh. With his Ko-Toa accent, it sounded like someone squeezing a mouse with a voice crack."You've always been a stain on this group, Praggos. Fortunately for you, you would never stand a chance against me in combat, so I won't bother trying to take you out."At that point, he resolved to simply ignore whatever the Toa of ice said next. He completely ignored him. Instead, he focused solely on Salamander."They call you Salamander. You spit fire. You could take Utu on in combat and hold your own. You could easily provoke fear. I'm this case- at the consent of the others -I suppose that yes. You could make a good candidate. And a good consultant. Obviously you're willing."

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:From where he stood, Praggos smiled. Yuru was agreeing with him, despite all of his arguments. The arguments of a group are a powerful thing, and one's compulsion to stay accepted even more so.Perfect.Now that his job was done, Praggos was perfectly content to stand quiet, acting as though he hadn't a care in the world.Although, soon he would probably have to fight Yuru anyways. It'd probably be fun.

profiles i guess

IC:PearlThe Ko-Matoran coughed again, blood erupting from her mouth. "I saved the day?" Pearl murmured, half halfheartedly responding to the Toa of Air's words. "That's cool." "Well done, Pearl. You were a real hero, just like you always wanted." "You know, I never actually wanted to be a hero." Pearl said, clutching her side in pain. "I just wanted a family where I would be loved." She smiled, her eyes focusing on Krian, and partly Mimira. Not so much Mimira, because she was being held back for some reason. "You and Mimira gave me that. I can't thank you enough." She coughed again, more blood spilling from her mouth. It certainly wasn't pretty. Then the Le-Toa started to speak again, while handing Pearl a pendent."Keep that," he said. "It'll be useful where you're going, I'm sure." "Thanks Mr." Pearl reached into her pack, pulling out her flags, which she had used to climb Mt. Ihu without getting lost. "Hey Mr. Krian." She murmured, her voice fainter than ever. "Keep these. They'll keep you from getting lost." The Matoran's hand, which had been extended towards Krian in an attempt to give him the flags, then dropped to the ground, as the Matoran's heart-light faded into darkness.Miha rushed to the scene. "What's-" She noticed Pearl. "Oh Karz... Not another one!" She rushed to Pearl's side, and quickly looked over the body. "She's... Dead." Havon would notice that her tone had changed, to the type of tone she used when she was furious. "She's dead, and that good for nothing Toa of Ice did nothing!" She muttered, storming off towards where she had last saw Praggos, medical knife in hand.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Zodir:Zodir reached down, patting Pearl lightly and closing her staring eyes. "Get inside," he said to the others. "Except for Krian and Mimira-they knew her best, and you heard what she just said. Unless, of course, you don't feel you can stay awake," Zodir said to Krian.

profiles i guess

IC: KrianKrian felt like a knife was being twisted in his heart. Reverently, he picked up the flags. He looked at them for a moment. An instant later, he began to sob. The cold, calculating mercenary sobbed. "It's my fault...."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Zodir:"No, it isn't," Zodir said. He stood up, picking Pearl up as he did so, her inert form slowly bending, the rigor mortis setting in. "There was little you could do. She sacrificed herself so that you may live, Krian. Rejoice that she is now in a better place." He then walked a slight ways away from the group, where there was a measure of solid ground, using his element to dig a small grave.IC-Praggos:Praggos looked over, noticing Miha round a corner and start coming up to him. "Ah, hello there," he said amiably. "Be careful with that knife, it's sharp."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Bar, Ga-koro -Well, this was working out nicely, maybe I wouldn't have to take the mark after all. "I don't care who get's the mark, but for karz sake make up your mind!" IC: Havon - Casa Juturna, Ga-koro -Havon did as Zodir said and went back inside, he looked at his drink, and then through it at the wall angrily, shattering it. It wasn't right, a young matoran dying like that. Mimira just stood there for a moment, though slowly she began to sob...

IC: KrianKrian stayed where he was, unable to move, in almost emotional shock. "But that wasn't a fair trade..... She has a whole life to live.... I'm just a mercenary, and not even that anymore..... She should've lived, I should've died..."He stared helplessly at the flags in his hands.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro - StreetsTank shook his head, "Regardless, we need to move to the lab. The people here are looking a little ticked off," He turned to Kearrstrun, "Where is it?"Kearrstrun opened his mouth, muttering slightly, "He had one in every Wahi."Tank raised an eyebrow, "Alright, can we brand a Mark at the nearest?"Kearrstrun nodded and started walking through the streets towards the gates, avoiding the dagger-eyes of the Matoran that stared at them.Tank nodded to Tillian respectfully, "You and Emotia should probably stay, we'll return to the wedding to congratulate you and get moving."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:"Regardless, let us be off," Praggos said, turning and following after Kearrstrun. Most of the Matoran staring at Kearrstrun averted their eyes when they noticed Praggos, seeing as they recognized him as a Ko-Koro guardsman from the emblem on his cloak.

profiles i guess

IC-Beatha:Beatha practiced withi his now-Nagamaki, careful to get down the forms right. It had been long since he had used a weapon this similar to a Katana, so he had to be careful with it, to make sure he wouldn't misuse it. He had taken the large ring off the end of the tsuka and replaced it smaller one-no need to have it that large, when all it was really useful for was a counterbalance."Now I need somebody to duel against," the Toa of Fire noted as he progressed through his forms. "Though I know of nobody as well trained in these parts."OOC: Hint hint Havon Snelly.

profiles i guess

i.c. mushy said "no thanks, i don't want to buy fruit"
IC: Denerium - Fruit Stand, Ga-koro -Denerium looked a bit disappointed at that. "Well that's alright! You can still have one for free, as a sample! You can pick any kind you like!" Denerium motioned toward his fruit stand, which had various types of fruit displayed across it. "Let's see here...I've got mangoes, pears, grapes, strawberries, avocado, bananas..." He went on an on...going through pretty much every fruit that existed, and even some that didn't.
ic. mushy picked a kiwi from the fruit stand and said "thank you" then took a bite out of the kiwi and said "this is the best fruit i have ever tasted!"

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi

IC: Jikal"Oh well, worth a shot." Jikal said, with a smile as he slid down the tree into a sitting position. His cloak blended in with the nbrown of the tree, the shade further concealing him. "Doesn't mean the flattery isn't accurate, though."

fK5oqYf.jpg