Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi Beach -After a while of lying in the sand with Liara, I began to feel really drowsy. Probably do to the my mark being put into my arm. I slowly dozed off, forgetting about the mark bearers, the wedding, and all the other problems I'd have to face. Not to mention the whole trying to find a way to defeat Makuta, some where long the way that sorta took a backseat to everything else, figures. Once again I started to dream. I saw the jungle once again, and the same giant, freakin eyes began to appear all over. "Not this again..." Liara probably noticed that I began to moan and stir in my sleep, unless she was too drunk. I saw something unexpected, me. Except it wasn't me exactly, the being before me looked like me, only his eyes glowed purple, he had a wicked grin, and he was covered in blood. I was gonna comment how that would never wash out when he lunged at me. It was about then that I woke up, sitting straight up, looking pale. Liara got pushed off me and into the sand at the same time.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Calebos"How did you see him?!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Calebos"The Ussalmatoran?" Calebos asked,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Calebos"Who are you and what do you want?"iC: ZacaxZacax heard some sort of comotion and went up, "Morefreeloaders?!"

IC: Zacax"Alright I have to ask...who are you looking for?" he asked the size shifting being

IC: Calebos and Zacax"Be said the Ta-Toa, might also be Aurel but he said me as well," Calebos said, "Who are you?" Zacax asked TE being

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki spun his Rahkshi staff, sending Corex's still-outstretched sword to the deck."Now now, freeloaders? I don't think you understand how we work, do you? Tarnok, what is wrong with these men?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: ZacaxZacax drew his cutlass out and stood between Corex and the being, "Who. Are. you?"

IC-Mussiki:"That depends on the view of the observer," Mussiki said. "I may always be the same person to myself, but another person may think I am a different person than I think I am, and a third may disagree with us both." Mussiki gestured to Tarnok and Gavarm."They would each have different answers than each other and myself, after all. Ask them first, and you'll learn that I speak the truth."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Zacax"I said I didn't want Matoran to be hurt!" Zacax said turning on his cutlass and the fire blade ignited.

Edited by Zacax

IC: Zacax"Foolish?! You are talking to three people who can invent, a Toa who has been roughing it, a Toa of stone, and a matoran who I have taught everything I know!,"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Zacax"You are strong enough to kill a rahkshi, I could already tell from when you whipped out the staff of one of Makuta's sons," Zacax said,"What do want with me and my brother?!"

Edited by Zacax

IC: ZacaxZacax withdrew his cutlass and then went to the Toa, "What do you want,"

ICVerak glowered at the two new members of the boat- a very obnoxious toa and another ussalmatoran. "Captain?" he asked Tooroko as the rest of the crew argued with the newcomers, "Should we not set sail before more people try and get a ride on yer ship?"

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Gavarm sheathed his sword. His eyes gazed at the group with a dull recognition of the squabbling."If ya really are that ready ta faht about all this," He said placidly, "Then ya maht wanna con-si-der that Ah'm only gonna be on until y'all stop again. 'N' Ah kin pull my weight 'til then."

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Phauxx looked around, watching as the people went forth about their lives, not a concern in the world. It seemed so peaceful, so relaxed. He returned his attention to Quada, and energetic guide who matched the atmosphere in every sense of the word. Something was off, he felt it, but was far from worried."I thank you for this, Quada. It is been a great pleasure. I know you must be quite busy, so I will get to know my way around on my own now. You are very nice. I hope our paths cross again."

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi Beach -I looked at Liara with a rather bewildered and confused expression, my eyes faintly glowing purple. It took me a moment to realize I'd been dreaming. "I just had the worst dream ever...karz I may never sleep again." I sighed heavily, shifting my feet in the sand, I looked back at Liara again. "You alright? Didn't mean to throw you off like that."

Edited by King Snelly

IC: LiaraLiara's annoyed expression quickly melted into a smile. With a thought, she hovered a foot off the ground, and moved back over, resuming her previous position. "Well, we'll just have to make sure you have someone pleasant to keep you company." She whispered into Skyra's ear.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi Beach -I smiled. "I know, and I'll be here for you when you need me." Well, hopefully...unless I die or something, but I figured I better not say that out loud, it would sorta ruin the mood and all. "Say...wanna go bug Tillian and Emotia?"