Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

I​C: Gust (Gust's Cottage, Ga-Koro)"I can't believe this," he groaned. "I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna murder you, and then I'm gonna float your body down the bay and let the Takea have their way and use your bloated head as a beachball. I promise, the sun will never bother you again."He walked over to Kalios, took the back belt loop of his pants in his fingers, and swung, rolling the Toa of Plasma off the couch."There's sweat everywhere!"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Gust (Gust's Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Get out!" Gust exclaimed, taking a rag and wiping the sweat off the couch, trying not to gag. "Just...find Torch or something. Enforce your veganist propaganda on the rest of society, I don't care. Just leave the house."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I​C: Gust (Gust's Cabin, Ga-Koro)"And yet you enforce it?" Gust asked incredulously. "I can't believe--no. Nevermind that. Listen, just...I will give you all the money I had saved up over the last six months to buy ham sandwiches if you promise to use it on an apartment."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade)

Now it was Jade's turn to stand there with her mouth wide open. It took a while, but she managed to speak."Uh...just...agh...wh-whatever's the best for you," she says simply before turning around and walking back outside. "Jade is the, uh, name," the Toa points out before closing the door behind her.The Toa walks over toward the side of the house and leans against it; eyes wide open.Karz, Jade, you're making a fool out of yourself. Get your head in the game.-Mef Man

IC: Havon - Ga-Wahi Beach -Havon jumped out of the way, though one of the disks clipped his shoulder. "Yow!" Thankfully bamboo disks were well...only bamboo...but it still hurt like karz. Havon them flew up with his mask, he wasn't really sure what to do about Miha attacking him, he didn't want to hurt her for one thing. He took of his fire-sword though, in case he needed to slice up some disks. "Snap out of it Miha! I'm your friend!"IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"Well, it wouldn't be fair if I picked who to throw it at..." Emotia closed her eyes, spinning around a bit to make herself dizzy...she threw the bouquet in the air. The bouquet went flying, and hit Skyra in the back of the head. I instinctively blasted whatever it was that struck me in the back of the head with a blast of air...wasn't sure what it was, but it went flying back into the air. "Okay Liara...now I don't know about you...but I'm used to the freestyle kinda dancing of Le-koro...and thankfully being drunk can actually make it even easier...." I threw out the idea of traditional dancing...Liara would stumble too much in her current state. The bouquet flew down toward Cipher and Reaver...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Gust (Gust's Cottage, Ga-Koro)Gust almost mumbled a goodbye, but all he could do was give a small wave. After he was gone and the door was closed, Gust walked over to Jade and hugged her before placing a kiss on the side of her neck and whispering, "I'll start packing in the morning."IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Sweet mother of--we're under attack!"He reached up to karate chop the bouquet out of existence and instead caught it, examining it for a moment before shrugging and handing it to Reaver."There you go," he said. "I dunno what to do with flowers."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Iris!Miha"I'm sorry, Miha isn't home right now." Iris!Miha said, firing disk after disk at Havon. "You'll just have to deal with the most awesome-est ghost you've ever faced!" It was clear that Miha's arrogance was slightly effecting Iris.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Gust (Gust's Cottage, Ga-Koro)"Well, yeah, sure," he said, throwing on a t-shirt. "Want me to get anything from the kitchen for you? I'm gonna grab a chocolate bar or something..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade)

"Surprise me," she says with a smile as she places her shirt and top over her bikini top. Once Gust walked into the kitchen, Jade sighed happily. Relief swept over her as she thought about what had just happened. Instead of scaring Gust off, he only came closer to her.The Toa continues to smile; sitting down on the sofa's arm.-Mef Man

IC:MihaThe possessed Matoran grinned, and pulled out a whistle. She sounded the whistle, put it away, and continued firing. After a bit, it seemed like Miha was running out of disks. She drew, and fired her last one disk, and promptly frowned.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Gust (Gust's Cottage, Ga-Koro)Gust emerged a minute later, fully changed and wearing two candy bars. His face fell slightly when he saw Jade had dressed out of her swimsuit, but then he grinned again and tossed her one of the candy bars, unwrapping his own and taking a bite.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: "Wearing two candy bars?" :P Keep that, that's hilarious! I'm crying now 'cause I'm laughing so hard. :D

IC(Jade)

Jade watches as he takes off the candy bars; eyes wide open with fear and terror.Jade catches the candy bar and unwraps hers as well. "This is a nice place," she compliments. "Better furniture than my place. The Turaga wasn't big on decorating, I guess."-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Gust's Cottage, Ga-Koro)Gust gave a little one-sided shrug and grinned."Gives me an excuse to go to the beach all the time," he said. "And it's mainly a summer job, anyway."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade)

Jade nods, a smile on her face as well. "I can see how working at the beach is alot more fun than being trapped in an office all day," she replies before taking another bite of her candy bar. The Toa of Electricity takes a seat on the sofa, closing her eyes as she does so. The run had made her a bit tired and she found herself to be more exhausted than normal the past week or so.I just need to excersice more, I guess.-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Gust's Cottage, Ga-Koro)"Hey," he said, trying to fit in between the space that took up the back of the couch and her back as he wrapped her in an embrace and kissed her cheek. "Since it's only mid-morning now, if we wake up early enough, I could take you out for dinner..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: PordalPordal woke up. The nap didn't really help his depression. He lit another cigar and went back into town. He looked around him, taking in the rather serene sight of the ocean horizon. He could still just see the tip of the ship they had sunk just a week earlier. He should never have come here.He thoughtlessly dropped the cigar stub.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!