Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Angel (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)His world became a blur of color and feeling as he stared into Tuara's desperate eyes. Pain. She was obviously suffering inside of her own head, and Angel would do anything - anything - to ease all that hurt. And she was right: as long as she lived, Iris would, too. But...he loved her. In a way that he didn't even love Emarosa, in a way that he had never even known was truly possible before they had met. She had changed his life, given it a purpose, made him feel as though he was working towards a common goal. And just as he had gotten the chance to finally say all of this, she was gone. And now he could never get her back.Angel's eyes blurred with tears as he gently leaned his forehead against Tuara's before kissing her for several seconds. As he pulled away, his eyes were dry again: whether the tears had disappeared or whether they had just already been shed, neither of them could tell."I'm so sorry," he whispered as he drew his sword and stabbed it at her heartlight. "I love you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Verak:Verak looked at the ballistae a moment, and nodded. He remembered that he probably had some strings that would fit it, but he wasn't sure-he quickly ranbelowdeck, looking through one of the cargo crates he had. Sure enough, he had ballistae strings within one of them. Resealing it, he quickly ran back up, breathlessly handing the items to Zmija.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Gust (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"Ehhhh...on special occasions, I guess," said Gust, taking a bite of his burger. "They do a heck of a bacon cheeseburger, though, good lord..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Pordal"Well, I lived in the Kumu Islets for a long time," Pordal said, gratefully accepting the alcohol. "Down there, you have to get used to drinking copious amounts of all sorts of hard liquors."He downed the shot, not even flinching at the burning sensation in his throat.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Pordal"Just met him today, actually," Pordal answered, pouring himself another glass. "But I've heard of him. General Altal Shepherd. He was once the commander of a force of Mata Nui Marines in Po-Wahi, but I think he transferred to the Mata Nui Army. Apparently he's gathering some of the best soldiers he can find. So he wasn't my boss before, but now he is."He gulped down the glass.

IC: Pordal, Yerith"Naturally," Pordal said, raising his next glass.Yerith would've jumped off the Gukko early had he not been so sore. So, he carefully dragged himself to the ground and started looking around. Where might he find Pordal?Oh, forget Pordal, he needed a stiff drink. He set off to find a bar.

IC: Pordal, Yerith"Well, interesting people are hard to find when they're dropping like flies," Pordal chuckled. "Seriously, everyone on this island seems to want to kill each other. I don't understand it."Yerith continued walking down the street until he found a good bar. He entered at sat down."Barkeep, where's the whiskey at?" he asked. The bartender pointed to the couple sitting next to him. "Beg pardon, but could you-- oh..."

IC: Pordal, YerithPordal was frozen. That voice... He turned to see Yerith."Oh, uh... you're alive!" he stuttered."Course I'm alive," Yerith said, patting his comrade on the shoulder. "It takes a little more than a few Vortixx punks to kill me. Now how about that whiskey?"Pordal filled their three glasses."I propose a toast," Yerith announced, raising his glass. "To my best Sergeant--""I'm a captain, now," Pordal corrected. "Valorous actions and all that.""To Captain MacTavish, then," Yerith said, raising his glass again. "Good on you, Soap."

IC-Praggos:Praggos, unable to get more wine, stepped up silently behind Iris. A frown on his face, he thought about what to do against Iris, so he settled for the easy. He lunged out with his machete, catching Tarn's blade in the hook of it and pulling it back away from Tuara with a smile."Hullo there," he said. "Having a good day, I suppose?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Gamelia Auldron)

The Matoran raises her glass and takes a large sip from it like the others. After swallowing, she turns to Yerith,"I don't believe we've met. You're a friend of Pordal's?" Gamelia was hoping the two of them could get to know each other better, but it seemed as if Pordal's friend made him happy. And, if it made Pordal happy then it would make her happy as well.-Mef Man

IC: TawaraThree weeks after leaving Le-Wahi, Tawara arrived at the gates of Ga-Koro. As she walked through the streets of woven seaweed, the Matoran searched for a place to find out her friends' whereabouts. She finally decided on a pub which seemed relatively safe, and approached a pair of Toa and a Matoran seated at the bar, chatting to each other."Excuse me, but could you help me? Have you seen two Toa, one of Earth and one of Gravity? They travel together, and the Toa of Gravity is a street entertainer. They might also have a Toa of Fire or a Toa of Lighting with a strange tattoo with them."IC: She's talking to Yerith, Pordal, and Gamelia Auldron.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Pordal, Yerith"A friend?" Yerith chortled. "I'm his commanding officer... well, we're equals, now. I'm Captain Yerith Price. And who's the lady, Soap?""Oh, this is Gamelia Auldron," Pordal answered, gesturing with the bottle for refills. He then turned at the newcomer. "No, haven't seen 'em."

Edited by Solaris: Electric Sentinel

IC: Tawara"Hello? I told you, I need help findin' some friends! ...Ah, please?"OOC: Please notice this, Solaris: Electric Sentinel. My character is talking to yours. Sorry for the giant text, I just wanted to make sure you noticed.

Edited by Toa Alaka

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Tawara"Well, ah, thanks anyway." Tawara asked around the pub, then left and continued her search.IC: Krayzikk, could you give me a description of where Jikal/Iris and the rest are now, please?

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)