Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Utu - Ga-KoroUtu let his hands drop. He was still a little sore with his fight with Dorian, but it made no difference. He started stepping forwards, towering over the other combatants, minus Iris who was about his own size. Utu reached over his back and slowly drew his large blade, letting the tip rest gently on the ground. Utu smiled as the Toa of plant-life constructed a suit of wood for himself. There was a reason trees didn't grow in Ko-Wahi."It's most unexpected that you aren't surprised to see me Iris."Utu moved towards the Toa of the green, freezing his armor, restricting the Toa's movements, making it weak enough for Utu to break open with a single strike. The Toa of fear brought his sword up, swiping it at the Toa's side.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: IrisIris brought his sword up, the disk bouncing off of its edge.He looked at the zombies, of which there were three (The other four were outside the mask's range), and sighed. "You really are pathetic. Completely and utterly pathetic.""You couldn't handle me when it was two on one, what makes you think you'll fair any better with four on two?"One of the zombies stepped forward to attack him. It was missing an arm in a single stroke, Abd a leg with another. He lunged Abd slashed at Yick."Why would I be surprised, Utu?""I was hoping for a decent fight. You disappoint me." He created an electrical current in the blade of his sword. When it hit one of their swords, of their bodies, they would receive a nasty shock.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: IrisIris grinned, the grin of a predator closing in on his prey.When Yick reached up to draw the hammer off of his back, he left his torso open to attack. A devastating horizontal slash screamed towards Yick's ribs. So close to his target Abd with the opening he was given, the blow was almost completely unavoidable.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Praggos:"Really, can we go one day, just one day, without having to tear a Koro apart?" Praggos growled, coming up behind Utu and Iris, completely ignoring the zombified beings behind him. He turned to glare at Iris after a moment."I blame you for this." The next instant, he brought up a hand, freezing all the corpses to the point that the simplest movement wouldn't just cause the ice to shatter-the entire body would as well. After that he turned, his sword in hand."Very well. Which one goes first?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Utu - Ga-KoroUtu turned around as his would be victim teleported away, turning around to an undead. They were only slightly slower than they would've been if they had been alive. Utu felt the fear rise up in response to the dead. He quickly swung his blade up, knocking his dead opponents out of his hand. That was when it froze in place.Praggos had stepped into the fray."Glad you could join us."Utu smashed the dead being before him to pieces with a kick to it's abdomen."I'm surprised because I died."He turned back around again as Iris went for an electrified strike to his disk launching assailant.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Iris"Hello, Praggos."Iris took one hand off of his sword, and grabbed the hammer by the handle as it came down, stopping it inches from his head.In a smooth motion, he attempted to rip it out of his hand. With his superior strength, there wouldn't be much Yick could do to resist."When did you die? I don't seem to recall this. Must have been when Jikal left."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Zakama Zakama ran quickly, blades on fire and sliced them in an x-formation, sending an fiery x at Iris, "TAKE IT!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: YickYick saw Iris grab his hammer and try to take it, and from what he had seen of this one's strength, resisting would probably result in being flung out of the Koro. So instead of holding on to the weapon, Yick used the momentum of Iris's pull(OOC: I'm assuming Iris tried to pull it out of his hand) to try to ram straight into the Toa.

Edited by Bordakh Unit 227

IC: IrisYick was successful, but Iris braced himself just before Yick collided with him, and he didn't fall.He grabbed hik by the neck, and pulled him in front of Zakama's attack, using him as a meat shield. With his free hand, he stabbed his sword into the ground, pulled a dagger from his belt, and drive it into Yick's back. If it succeeded, the attack would barely miss his heart.The tree attack failed, as you can't just lift a tree. Kaithas looked like a fool, and had used up almost all of his elemental energy creating something that big.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Praggos:Praggos, seeing the tree-sized sword-thing, acted quickly-he quickly grew ice into the wood, in every pore and crack there was, causing it to expand to the point that it cracked.And well, it kept cracking. Fast.By the time that the large home-grown weapon would have struck Iris, it had already shattered, leaving a broken-off spot nearer to Kaithas than before, nowhere near enough to harm Iris instantly. And after that, Praggos turned his power onto Kaithas, starting by freezing up the Toa's joints.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC:: a toa of the green can lift a wooden sword. I will therefore go with Kal's attack to break it. IC:: my mobility started decreasing, probably due to one of my icy friends. I kept moving to prevent freeze over. "ZAKAMA! HEAT THIS PLACE UP!"

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Savina - Near the Le-Wahi Border, Ga-koro -After many hours of sleeping, Savina began to stir, groaning softly as slowly sat up and slowly became aware of her surroundings. As she woke up she tried to recall what she had been doing before she fell unconscious, then she remembered the Toa of Iron who had stopped her..She quickly became a alert and searched for him intently...if he was still here she'd have to make her escape quickly...
IC: MalikAs Savina's eyes began to focus, she would've noticed the camp fire she was behind, and I was tending to the flames. On top of the flames I was cooking a stew, I figured that when the Toa awoke she would be starving, after all, why else would she steal so many melons. Still tending to the flames, I slowly turned my head towards her, "Glad to see that your finally awake, the food will be ready in a couple of minutes." I tapped the space left on the log I was sitting on, "Please, have a seat." Hopefully she doesn't freak out and go ballistic again.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: YickYick grunted as his ally's attack hit him, but he still noticed the dagger and twisted his body so that the blade hit his arm instead of his torso. He then tried to grab at the dagger with his other hand, but found one of Iris's fingers instead. Well, that works anyway. Yick thought as he squeezed the finger as hard as he could, attempting to crush it.

Edited by Bordakh Unit 227

OOC: Kairhas, he can't lift a tree. Just because he is a Toa of the green doesn't mean he can lift wooden swords the size of trees.Oh, and Bordahk? Iris didn't let go of the dagger. He just stabbed with it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ZakamaZakama charged at Preggos with his blades in an X position again. "Let's do this,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Savina - Near the Le-Wahi Border, Ga-koro -Savina looked at Malik with much caution and weariness. She thought about simply fleeing, she doubted he'd be able to catch her...then again, she'd have to get past him to get to the jungle, and she really didn't want to run back toward Ga-koro. Plus the stew smelled really good. After much internal debating inside her head, she slowly crept up to the fire, she sat down on the log, though she was still quite tense. Any sudden movements would easily scare her.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Did you really...You just......Zakama just forfeited his life with that terrible, terrible misspelling.IC-Praggos:Praggos boredly looked over to Zakama, seemingly not caring about the Toa of Fire."Tell me, child," the Scientist asked, as he continued to freeze up Kaithas as well, "Do you really want to get into a battle with somebody like me?"The Toa of Ice would have laughed, had he thought this somewhat funnier. "You've got all the numbers on your side, and you're all still losing. As well, your friend over there just made a tree, that for one, he couldn't move, and for another, I just shattered. And that's a very, very small demonstration of my element." He turned to Zakama, seemingly surprised that the Toa of Fire was still there."You really just sat here and listened to that monologue?"

profiles i guess

OOC:: He wasn't lifting it per se. But that's behind us. It's broken. IC:: I coated my metal sword in poison. "LET'S DO THIS THE OLD FASHIONED WAY. You idiotic mark bearers think you're so tough with your fancy eyes and powers. I got news for you. I WON'T STOP FIGHTING!"

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: IrisSince Iris hadn't let go of the dagger, Yick couldn't pull it out.Iris himself pulled it out, and pulled Yick's back against his chest. He started to strangle him, and used his forearm to keep him from moving, as he drove the dagger into Yick's chest.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Zakama"Yea? Well that fire x was also a weak attack of mine, I know that I have fighting in my blood, that attack was scratching the surface," Zakama said as he charged at Preggos.

IC: MalikI smiled, "Glad to see you're not as scared as you were before." I stated, while stirring the stew some more, it was sister's recipe I was using. It'd always been a personal favorite of mine. Mata-Nui bless her, I missed her so dearly. Life had lost much of it's happiness, it's innocence after she had been killed. I still couldn't imagine what horrific monster would do such a thing.I was snapped out of my thoughts as the aroma from the stew began to rise. "Well, it seems that the stew is ready." I said, reaching down for a bowl and handing it to Savina. "Enjoy." I then poured some of the stew into the bowl.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Twice now. Twice you've done that. You're dead to me.IC-Praggos:Praggos rolled his eyes in boredom, the contempt that not only he felt for these puffed-up fools, but also Utu's and Iris's, helping to fuel him past anything that Zakama could hope to accomplish."Very well," the Toa of Ice said, lashing out with his sword, a vicious overhand blow that, if deflected, would easily jar one of Zakama's swords from his hands.

profiles i guess

OOC: It doesn't Chang anything, but I'll make sure to mention it.IC: Iris Iris grunted as his finger broke, but he barely noticed. He was in the middle of a Mark high, ands I he just kept going with his assault.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Utu - Ga-KoroUtu stepped in between Praggos and his attacker, brandishing his sword.OOC:You guys are too fast. I can't even EDIT in time. :PIC: Utu - Ga-KoroUtu moved to the fallen Toa standing over him, "Or who you're getting into it with."Utu reached down and gripped the Toa's neck and upper chest, not choking him, but lifting him up above his head, his Mark making it seemingly easy.

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:But Praggos, being the tall Toa he was, also had more reach than most Toa. He lashed out with his other hand, grasping onto Kaithas's wrist, before rolling the Toa of Plantlife aside."Truly," he said to the two, "You don't really understand just what you're getting into, do you?"

profiles i guess

IC: ZakamaHe saw Kaithas attack, but still activated his mask quickly before damage to the Toa could be done. He crossed his swords again just incase the shield could break.

OOC EDIT: Dude, he's not even holding on anymore. I said he rolled Kaithas away. Kinda hard to do that while still holding out without rolling off yourself.IC-Praggos:Confident that Utu could deal with Kaithas, Praggos turned back to Zakama."Now, tell me, Toa of Fire-why do you continue to fight against us? A truce could easily be negotiated, after all, and nobody would have to die-I'd make sure my shocking friend there would stop."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: ZakamaZakama kept his swords crossed still, "But I'm not like most," Zakama said, "Truce is unlikely, I follow my leader. If I die fighting, I die, I don't fear death!"

IC: IrisIris laughed.His finger was broken, but Yick was in much worse shape. He had a deep cut along his front and severe burns there as well, and a large stab wound in his arm. He squeezed tightly around his neck. He didn't bother to wait and see if he successfully stabbed Yick in the chest, and threw him against the ground. Hard.Before he could move to stand back up or fight, Iris' boot was on his chest. And he pushed down as hard as he could, crushing the breath from his foe, and slowly crushing much more than that.

fK5oqYf.jpg