Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: I smiled defiantly and drew my sword. I threw up a wooden shield just quickly enough to absorb the plasma before I let the charred shield fall to the ground. "BONSAI!" I threw a miniature tree that I had grow out of my hand at Zharuk's head. If it hit I would make its roots impact him into the ground...

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: ZharukBONK!!! A miniature tree hit him in the head and knocked him to the ground. "Aw, LAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!" he said as best as he could under the bonsai. He then formed a ring of plasma around him as he used his matatu to tk blast objects around him and keep his assailants at bay.IC: MerlaThe trickle of water grew into a small stream. "more, more," she thought

IC (Desilix):Well, time to crank it up a notch.Desilix raised the pitch of his focused vibrations at Zharuk to the point that it should hurt. He did his best to focus the sonics at Zharuk, but anyone within a few feet of him would probably get a splitting headache. It took up a lot of concentration, and his elemental powers were starting to run low. He would not be able to keep this up for long...

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: ZakamaZakama kept charging until his blades where up to Zharuk's neck. He was ready to slice.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:It took a few minutes, but eventually Labelle's sobbing died down to a whimper, and then nothing at all. She finally slowly let go of Emotia, unable to find the words to properly thank the newlywed for the hug. She tried to think of something witty or elegant to say, but Labelle still wasn't thinking properly, her mind busy trying not to think about how she had just ruined Emotia's wedding dress. Labelle positioned herself to make sure she didn't glance at the closet - she knew that if she saw it, she would burst into tears again."I'm sorry" Labelle whispered, her chest heaving as she exhaled greatly. "And thank you. I don't usually get like that, its just that-" Labelle sniffled, wiping back a tear as she thought back to the dress in the closet. "Never mind. You're a great person, and thank you. It really mean't a lot.""Look, I know you probably want to head out now to find that temple for you people with Marks. I said I'll come, so I will. Gosh, now I really owe it to you. I'm just going to head back to my place first, get some supplies and a change of clothes, and I'll be back in five minutes or so. You won't even know I've been gone. Okay?"Labelle suddenly rushed down the stairs of Casa Juturna and out the front door as the accidental mention of clothes brought back her guilt about the wedding dress, and tears once again flooded down her face. She ran blindly through Ga-Koro, her eyes nearly completely shut as she cried, feeling as if she were the worst friend in the world.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Zakama"It's more of a taunt! I know the code, "Don't kill anyone unless it is necessary," I got it," Zac said as he drew away his blades and formed a fire ring around the group of Toa.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ZharukZharuk screamed. The sound was becoming unbearable. "Maledizione si!!!" he cried as he launched a telekinetic assault in all directions. His concentration was running low; this was going to have to end now. He started to burn up the roots of the bonsai, then felt the blades to his throat. He looked up to see a toa of fire staring back at him. He started to laugh. "I know you types," he said. "Aakil had many of them in his army; they were his pride and joy. They thought that they were the true masters of heat, but by Makuta, they didn't know anything as hot as my wrath." A look of anger suddenly flared through his eyes as beams of plasma hotter than any fire could ever burn raced up towards Zakama.IC: MerlaThe river grew bigger, and bigger, and bigger. "More water!" she thoughtEdit: Ninja'd

Edited by Constructman

IC: Agony/ReaverReaver just stood there awkwardly as her two friends hugged, her Mark not used to expressing compassion. Or anything, for that matter.Fortunately, Reaver was. She shook her head, her eyes turning yellow, and ran out the door after Labelle. 'Wait up!'IC: ZealokanHe looked disheartened, disappointed that Dekuna had rejected his plan. But then again, Dekuna said that he himself wouldn't interfere.He never said anything about Zealokan. And it technically wasn't interfering in one's favour.He thrust his hand out, launching a Kinetic 'Marker' at the center of the makeshift arena. Once in place, it began to absorb kinetic energy from a small area. The Silver Toa boosted this, making the absorption radius as big as the arena.Creating a bubble of super-slow-motion awesomeness.OOC: Be elaborate. Have fun.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Zakama"PROTECT!" Zakama said as his mask power activated and covered him from the plasma flames, "I'm not gonna kill you, dont you go by the code?!"

IC: Zharuk"What code? The only codes I respect are the Omerta and the Ten Commandments of the Cosa Nostra, the codes Aakil destroyed when he destroyed the Storukru family. That vile, lying, cheating scumbag," he continued, tears in his eyes. "He took away everything from me. My family, my business, my armies, he took away everything. He broke so many of the codes that he doesn't even deserve to be called a mafioso anymore. He had publicly humiliated me, and turned my life into a living karzahni. That project he had with Ihu-Koro, that was the last straw. Oh, I had my reasons on the outside, like how he could of used it as a weapon against the island, but inside, I just couldn't take anymore humiliation."OOC: They knocked him to the ground. Or were those later?IC: MerlaThere! There was enough water to perform her attack. She molded the waters into the shape of a kane-ra, but then realized the fight was already over. "Curses!" she mutttered.

Edited by Constructman

OOC: It was later, but its fine just pretend he didn't unleash them.IC: LathonHe moved forward placing his blade at the plasma toa's neck. "This fight is over." he said. "You are outnumbered, you can't win." he said. "Tell me everything about that last job... the one at Ihu-koro." he said moving his mask towards Zharuk's, cold fury evident in his emerald eyes.

IC: ZharukThe impact vision beams were met with twin beams of plasma. Zharuk finished burning the bonsai and knocking aside Lathon's blade, he got to his feet, eyes trained upon Yick, threatening to overwhelm Yick with the stuff stars were made of. But then...IC: MerlaSeeing the fight wasn't actually over, she sent her water kane-ra attack at Zharuk. The waves swept him away and slammed him against a wall, stunning him.Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by Constructman

IC: ZakamaZakama walked up to Zharuk, "What exactly happened in your past," Zakama asked he skakdi, "Guys everyone has a motive, and his past holds the secret of why,"

IC: Zharuk"It all started with Aakil and his mad scientist brain. In his efforts to claim domination of the underworld of the island, he started a project that would try to give matoran great mask powers. Oh, he marketed it as a technological breakthrough, but I knew better. His only intentions were to gain another edge in the criminal world. Unbeknownst to him, he didn't completely destroy me; my technology department survived and I started a project of my own: The Skanohi, a project designed to give Skakdi toa level control over their element. The two of us didn't know of each other's projects at the time, but when we did find out, he started attacking me and my forces non-stop. I soon came to suspect that he was developing some sort of weapon, and I started looking desperately for it hoping to stop the project. Oh, but I had greater woes. The village of Ihu-Koro was refusing me supplies and money. No matter how many goods or protection rackets I offered, they refused me, almost illogically. They said they had other allegiances; that someone was making their lives better already and that they didn't need my help. Then one day, as I was trying to market my services, a matoran came up to me, and tried to use a mask power on me. The attempt failed, but I was able to put two and two together and I launched an attack on the village, hoping to stop whatever Aakil was planning before he not only conquered me, but the entire island. But then you came along... Still, he did lose control of his finances, so in the end, I still won, sorta. But he's reappeared, and I know what he that he'll try again."OOC bedtime

Edited by Constructman

IC: Zakama"If it's help you need why didn't ask for help? Oh wait...aren't you thought of by others as a criminal?" Zakama asked,

IC: Lathon"So you killed them because they refused to send you supplies and money... and because one of their own tried to attack you with his mask power." Lathon said, barely able to control his anger. His hand tightened on his sword. He could hardly take it any longer. "You are a monster... you don't deserve to live any longer.." he said. "I slaughtered your goons... I wish I could make you feel the same pain they felt before they died. You should feel the pain of every Matoran in that village... but life isn't fair like that." he said.

IC: (Valria)Valria awoke groaning, what in the Karz was she thinking? Why did she drink that much? Valria knew why because she was alone again, because life quite honestly sucked. She might still be alive, but was she honestly better off than if she was dead. Well she felt that way with headache that wracked her head. heading to the bathroom, she cleaned up and put her armor back on. She wrapped the tattered cloak around her neck. She had those tired bags under her eyes. Well it was probably time to get some current events. Putting enough coin down to get some Tea and a pastry she nibbled on the scone as she waited for this headache to go away. She heard people talking about some sort of school. Apparently they taught a variety of things, hmm a school would be a good break from all of this. It would give her something to do, it would give Valria some purpose again.Feeling better Valria straightened herself out and grabbed what supplies she could and made her way in the direction of Ko-Wahi. It was time to find that school.IC: (Tarkis)Tarkis awoke from a dream, he had met the sweetest Ga-Matoran and for a second everything was awesome, but it turned out to be a dream. He growled and picked himself off the ground. Well back to his old life. He heard something about about a Cultured Gentry bringing the Windriders back together and they were accepting applications in Ko-Koro, well he'd be swimming in girls, fame, and money. Well he was already, but now he would even more. The already bloated ego of Tarkis was going to get bigger.OOC: Valria and Tarkis to Ko-Wahi, going their own ways.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: LathonHe stared at the toa of plasma with hate in his eyes. "We need to place him in the worst jail on Mata Nui." he said. "Not only that but he needs to rot for life." he said. "I'd say he needs constant torture but I doubt they can do that." he said. "It has to be a jail that he can never escape from." he added. "Will the sentence him for something that happened over fifty years ago? We have proof though, he admitted to his involvement." he said.