Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)I looked back at Jin, her sleek black outline barely visible underneath the dim blanket of the midnight hour, and I tilted my head at her slightly; behind her, through the window, I could see Utu and Praggos still drinking and scribbling away, but my focus remained largely on this mercenary. Oh, yeah. She'd definitely qualify; I was sure of it."And you're sure you don't believe in luck."IC: Venedico (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"Venedico."The Toa of Plant Life spoke quietly, evenly, determined to meet Anthyn's gaze and not to falter from it.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Decaia - Restaurant: "Decaia," the Toa of Water said simply, openly acknowledging Anthyn for the first time. He gestured to the Akrainid behind him, the hood over his head moving slightly as he did so, momentarily revealing his dully glowing, yellow eyes. "My temporary servant: Servant."

Edited by X. Luxord

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC (Jin)I shrugged, though Dorian probably couldn't see it in the darkness. "After tonight, I might be a little more open to it," I said with a grin. "Better luck than than the thought that some Matoran god is smiling down on me." IC (Cael)The Toa of Water watched as Joske ran towards a Matoran sitting on the beach a ways away –then abruptly turn into a red-and-gold blur that covered the distance in a second, snatching up the Matoran in an enormous hug.Cael hadn’t really given much thought to Joske’s mask power; he wore a Kakama, yes, but it took a while for most Toa to be able to access their mask powers. The concentration required at first made it tricky, and it was difficult to activate it for more than a few seconds. Joske’s brief lesson in concentration had obviously been what he needed.The healer followed Agni over to Joske, who introduced the Matoran to his companions."Agni, Cael, this is my very good friend Wiremu, famous Engineer and Inventor. Had to drag him by the mask to get him out here, introverted hermit that he is." He rubbed the top of the Matoran’s head like an older brother would do to his younger sibling. "Wiremu, this is Cael, a local healer and the Toa that saved my life; without her I would not be standing here today. And this is Agni, a, um, coworker-turned-instructor? I used to work with him the Guard every once in a while, and now he's going to train me in how to use my Toa power."Cael smiled and nodded in greeting to Wiremu, who looked a little off-balance. Not surprising, seeing as a Toa had had suddenly run up to him at a hundred miles an hour and scooped him into a bear hug.Speaking of running a hundred miles an hour, Joske seemed to suddenly notice the trail he had left in the sand, leading from his feet back to where he and Cael had been sitting, and realized that he had traversed that distance in the blink of an eye. He blinked, his mouth barely ajar, and looking a little bewildered."How did... did I... I covered that space in... that doesn't make... I'm... confused."The Toa of Water laughed. “Your mask, Joske. You have a Kakama, you know.”

Edited by Delicious Chocolate Milk

Ic: Riaril. Profile on wiki. Working on getting it to bzp. Sorry but I use an iPod touch 90% of the time. "I think you already know who I am, Doctor." Riaril's mind spun, attempting to thread the recognizable traits of the voice through the metaphorical eye of her brain.  Beneath the hood and the smell of rot lay yellow eyes, their pupils filled with a dim light, the color muddied, as if the painter slipped on the easel and was too lazy to fix their mistake.  Nothing was apparent from within the billowing folds of the hooded cloak, but Riaril could tell the figure was feminine. Hard not to pick that one up at this distance.  A finger disappeared within the hood as it was slowly shrugged away, the flora and fauna lights of the grotto illuminating their magical light across the sculpted silhouette of the mask. The flourish was the wink, and the toa of water retracted from Riaril's body; releasing the doctor's legs from captivity as she rose.  As the cloak slipped off like silk, a lustful flushing of exterior reservations around a fine present, Riaril's jaw shifted down inches in shock. "What in Mata-Nui's name have you done?" she choked outwards, a hand gesturing towards the silver veins etched across the mottled deep blue armor, giving the appearance of some dehydrated freak, "And that's not the armor I gave you."  She remembered clearly now.   She's the patient who left with the two toa of lightning.  Clear laughter.  The sound resonated throughout the setting, causing the small iridescent bug rahi to burst into activity; a rainbow of frenzy rippling through the air like coordinated dancers.  The standing toa of water wagged her pinky like a twitching tail, enjoying the moments of passionate discord within her subject's scrambled mind as the finger toyed around the rims of her own lips. "There's a nice program for toa needing new armor run by the marines.  You may enjoy having a look at the selection.  Who knows how much a new look could do you good, Doctor.  It may just make you more," her eyes roamed Riaril's body with an upsetting hunger, "Attractive."Riwril paused, unsure whether she really wanted turn her back on this new obstacle and finish rising to her feet.   Is it worth the risk? Her eye shifted slightly, a quick glance for a safer situation. "Look, I'm already taken, so I'd prefer it if you'd --""Oh I'm not interested in that," The toa replied, a hand waving carelessly as she spun on her good leg and limped back into the dark, "I'm just deciding whether or not to use you for memories.""I'm sorry?" Riaril replied with earnest naivety of her fate.  The response was less than appealing as the shadowed toa attained her bone pencil once more and began to spin the material between the fingers of her left hand. "Oh I seem to have trouble remembering things," she said, the twirling pen making a threatening clack against her jagged nails.  On instinct, she reached for her sai and bolted upright as the toa advanced and clutched the pen as a shank.  Riaril's fingers brushed empty air, tracing the ghostly image of her sai through practice alone. If I ever find out who buried me without my tool, I'll cripple them.  She flinched As the shank drove into her armor, screamed as it crushed itself into the protected flesh beneath, bodily fluid falling like rain from her arm.   Shes too fast! the onslaught of pain was given within the space of a blink, her single eye opening wider as the blood poured.  The toa grinned euphorically as she twisted her weapon like one might squeeze more juice out of a lemon, her right hand coated in the dirty work while the left restrained Riaril by the shoulder joint.  Riaril observed with impassioned  interest the strange markings across her assaulter's teeth, scripture dyed into the enamel in a shade of cayenne.  The two stood locked in bleeding connection, a puddle turning to a small stream crawling down the sand to the waters edge, the thicker liquid billowing outwards like purple clouds in a thunder storm. Riaril arched her back, pain flowing through her nerves at an unbearable level. With a shudder she collapsed, her eye going dim before rushing upwards into unconsciousness. 

Edited by Kughii

IC:Agni deliberately ignored Joske's snarky reply in turn, but briefly wondering if he had been as un-humorous in the days after his transformation as well. But he brushed the thought aside as quickly as it had come. The two of them obviously were not riding the same wave yet; but spending more time together, that would happen automatically at some point, he hoped. The Toa of fire turned to Wiremu then, bowing his head as a courteous greeting to the Onu-Matoran. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Wiremu. I recall reading your name in a past report or two the guard received from Onu-Koro. It's nice to be able to associate a face with a reputation such as yours." he said. The Onu-Matoran still seemed a bit unsure of the situation, to be expected, Agni thought. Matoran didn't usually got Kakama-rushed and bear-hugged only to find themselves in the company of three Toa, now that Cael had followed them over as well.It was then that Joske realized what he'd just done, as his eyes followed the trail in the sand back to the spot they'd been at before. Cael laughed. “Your mask, Joske. You have a Kakama, you know.”"Your body often already knows what to do on instinct, before you actually learn how to do it at will." Agni added to her explanation. "Danger or excitement can be powerful catalysts to unlock your potential. Now the trick is doing it consciously."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: ZealokanNow that the playing field was even, Zealokan could relax, and even afford to be a little cynical. He returned Miha's kinetic energy, and stood between the two combatants. 'Okay, I want a fair fight, a clean fight, no blows below the belt, and may the best being win. Touch fists, then back into your corners.'Now, being Zealokan, he had a cunning, and some would say morally ambiguous, plan. Not one that would tip the odds in one's favour, but one that would make it all the more fun to watch.IC: EndriinHow long have we been standing here?, he thought to himself, waving a hand in front of Kalios' eyes.OOC: Kal... it's been weeks, man.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:Iris!Miha

"No." Iris replied to Zealokan bluntly. "I'm not going to fight until you and the Sonics Toa get away." She rolled her eyes. "What, do you think I'm stupid? Dekuna or you could easily help Havon win and I would never know. So go back to the hospital or something. The four buffoons at the cart will be the witnesses."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Kalios:"If you're waving a hand in front of my face," Kalios said, his voice somewhat muffled behind all the food and what-not he was carrying, "I can't see you, so you would be better off tapping me shin, or something. Now...I'll try to lead you on to my house. Don't worry, I have an excellent sense of direction!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)"A Matoran god, smiling down on us?" I asked, tilting my head ever-further; curiosity must have been reflected in the bright blue of my eyes, but it died after a second as I started to chuckle lightly, the sound eventually turning into a quiet, if full, laugh."Now that really does sound crazy."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KynaeraNighttimeBar, Ga-Koro"Now that the jokers have introduced themselves..." Kynaera nodded to Anthyn from her seat nearby. "I'm--"She paused. She was undoubtedly Kynaera, but Greed had left his own name in the past before adopting his moniker of a sin. Since she had given herself a new title, she had to use it. Right? Right."--I'm Pride," she finished, locking away her name in the same heart-shaped box where her emotions resided.

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: LathonLathon watched Kaithas and Yick. He seemed like the typical violent and brutish Skakdi. "What kind of Toa team is this?" he asked. "Do all of you follow the code?" he asked. He'd broken the code when he'd killed those Skakdi long ago, and he planned to break it again when he hunted the Toa of Plasma down and killed him as well.

IC: ZakamaZakama stretches his arms in the air, bored out his mind. Would they be capable of finding their memories?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Havon - Ga-koro -"Guys...you better leave, it's the only way to be sure if I win that you guys didn't aid me somehow." Havon was many things, but not a cheater, and besides, Iris might not keep the end of his bargain if he suspected any cheating. IC: Bruntoa - Ga-Wahi -"That is, if we can convince her to help." Bruntoa put in, "I mean, I'm sure if we try hard enough we can persuade her."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ZakamaTo his surprise, his friend was gone. This was curious. Well no matter, it was time to learn more about his past. He didn't really know where to go though...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

ICSomewhere, in the mess and mental haze of everything that was going on, I had forgotten this little detail. I had chosen the Kakama for its meaning as a matoran, a symbol of speed and quickness that complemented my playing style. Never in a thousand years did I think it would ever become a Great Kanohi, it's properties transformed by that Toa Stone just like my body. A new world of possibilities opened in my mind, not only with what the Kakama could provide, but the fact that I could wear any other Great Kanohi I stumbled apon. "So not only am I the living avatar of Fire," I said slowly, gazing down at my body, "but I also can move faster than the eye can see, quicker than a mind can process... strength and speed. They'll never see me coming."I flexed my muscles as I summoned the tiny flame in my open hand, staring at it with a growing smile. Instantly I relaxed, my breathiing now calmed and regular as I entered a medative state. The more I thought about this, the more I grinned; the more I grinned, the larger my flame in my hand grew. I sharply drew in, closing my fist as I did so. There was a brief moment of silence, and then from between my fingers the fire shot out, like a prisoner trying to escape his confinement. I narrowed my eyes as i watched my fist become engulfed in flames, a rolling, flickering ball of light and heat that did not hurt nor burn my hand. For the first time I truly understood what I had been given, came to grips with the power that was fused within me. Whatever my destiny was, I would find it, chase it down with zeal and determination that no-one had ever before seen. Much like my now-over Kohlii career, I would become the best that ever was, the most powerful fire practitioner on the entire island. I would become the greatest.My eyes had narrowed, but my lips were raised in a sly smile, as if I had just found out a secret that nobody else knew. I turned to Agni, my fist still burning."Teach me everything."With a wave of my hand the fire dissapated, my foot taking a step towards him. "I want to be taught everything you know, and then some. I don't care how hard it is, how long it takes, or even if you have to beat the snot out of me to make it stick. I want to learn. I didn't become the greatest Kohlii player because I barely worked on it; you of all people should know how much I practiced. I want to know it all, whatever it takes."My eyes were ablaze with eagerness and passion, a new world opening before them. For the first time I saw what I could accomplish and what was possible to become, and I wanted it.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: ZakamaZakama walked through the Koro, this was a truly beautiful place. He looked around and saw a library and walked over to it, it might help him out. He was pretty desperate to find his memories.

IC: Zakama"Well...they say knowledge is power...maybe these books in the library can help me," Zakama said scratching his head.

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)My laugh finally died, but the smile remained, glinting an even, pearly white in the bleak midnight. It was time to make my move, and not just in the romantic, "that ferry ride suddenly just got a lot less boring" kind of way - no, I had her intrigued. Intrigued enough that, in the back of her head, she hadn't even questioned what my purpose may be in Xa-Koro. Joking around about deities and drinking had run its course for the moment. Time for an interlude."Well, what would make you feel better about your life?" I asked; I didn't step forward, but my posture lessened, as if i were ready to pounce forward like a cat at any second. "Let me be more clear, because that was kind of vague: what do you want to do with your profession, your life, at this point in time? What if I could offer you a sort of...promotion?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Hmm. I'm selectively amnesiac. Just can't remember where my life took place before getting here." Then the vision hit me, harder than before. This Toa was the final Maasi, for sure. This vision was different though. It showed the entire team, as well as Yick and Nidiak, fighting through Makuta followers. "You're the last Maasi, my friend" I said as the vision faded." What's your name?"

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: ZakamaZakama was absolutely confused. But maybe he said he was confused on his past. They could help each other, "I'm Zakama, Toa of Fire, but you can call me Z,"

IC (Jin)The conversation had taken a sudden detour, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. What interested me was that I didn't know where it was going now. We'd strayed out of safe waters back into the discussion of our careers, which were, you might say, "not pleasant." I'd heard talk here and there of Dorian, and a small voice in the back of my mind warned me that this wasn't a guy to play around with. He seemed nice, sure, but who knew what he was really thinking?I shushed the voice for now; the word promotion had caught my interest.The thing that would make me feel better about my life would be getting off this boring little island. But that wasn't happening, so... might as well make the best of it."I'm listening."

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)Score.I slid through the night like a knife, taking a step forward, and then another, and then another, until Jin and I were about a foot apart and the Vortixx was visibly tensed. I smiled, raising my hands slightly in a placating gesture, and then shrugged, dropping them into my pockets easily as I gave the Vortixx a couple once overs."We're both going to the Kumu Islets by dawn; that, despite our earlier conversation on luck, isn't anything of the sort, nor is it coincidence. The fact that we're both as weary and bored of this island as it is of us, also, isn't coincidence. I believe that, even though there isn't a deity smiling down on us, there's still something that pulled me into this bar tonight, and I know exactly what it is: necessity.""I'm lieutenant of what is undoubtedly the best mercenary corps this island has ever seen, and as it happens, we have a position that needs to be filled. You seem like an apt enough candidate, more apt than anyone else I could find, especially in the time period I have, so I'm going to offer you the choice right now: we can either get off the ferry together, meet my boss, and you join up, or we part ways at the docks - which would really suck, because you seem like a really intriguing girl - and I do my thing, you do yours, and we probably never meet again. That's all I'm giving you for the time being, and if you feel comfortable with working with it, you've made me the happiest guy alive. You cool with that?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Jin)I thought about it.Wait, that's a lie. I didn't think about it at all.This island's pretty boring. Nothing to do except ratty little two-bit jobs for lousy pay, and not much to spend it on. Dorian here was offering me the chance to join up with some top-notch mercs, and along with that came the chance to have some actual fun. I imagined there'd be decent jobs, better pay, and, if this Toa of Iron was any indication, good company. Or bad company. Depends how you look at it.Either way, I was, as he said, cool with that."You done this before? You're pretty smooth." I smiled. "How can I resist the opportunity to make you the happiest guy alive? I'm in."

IC: Zakama"What do mean?" Zakama asked the fellow past forgetter. Was he in trouble?

IC:As Joske spoke, Agni's eyes narrowed slowly, hiy eyebrows wandering down, casting a darker shadow behind the eyeholes in his mask, accentuating the orange glow of his eyes. He crossed his arms across his chest, his chin moving forward slightly. The casual friendly expression on his face he had worn as the young Toa had introduced them to his long-time friend morphed into that of an experienced veteran; an officer of the Ta-Koro guard with years of experience to draw upon. And he used the knowledge to look at Joske, not as who his potential would allow him to be in time, but who he was right now, at this very moment.He watched as Joske summoned the candle to his palm again, slipping into a concentrated stance as he focused on enlarging the flame, until it engulfed his fist. And he could tell something was going on behind that Kakama of his, the realisation of what the full extent of his powers could be finally sinking in. And with it the knowledge that he would not have to fear his own power, that he would be the one in absolute control of it. He smiled. "Teach me everything."The young Toa waved the fire away, taking a decisive step towards Agni, who remained motionless in his solid stance. His eyes met those of the willing student-to-be. There it was again, the fire in his eyes. Agni's own narrowed ever so slightly more as they studied Joske's expression closely. He could see the excitement about the things he would learn, the drive to excel at them and the determination that had served him so well in the past years in the stadiums of the Island as he had risen to Kolhii fame."I want to be taught everything you know, and then some. I don't care how hard it is, how long it takes, or even if you have to beat the snot out of me to make it stick. I want to learn. I didn't become the greatest Kohlii player because I barely worked on it; you of all people should know how much I practiced. I want to know it all, whatever it takes."Yes. The will was definitely there, there could be no doubt about that. But Agni saw beyond the resolute expression; and he realized the responsibility fate had placed on him when he had decided to take Joske under his wing. Because even with all his determination, natural talent and willingness to learn, except maybe lengthy lectures, it would fall on Agni to teach him more than just mastery over his element. That was just one part of who they were. But it was not the wielding of an element that determined who was hero and who wasn't. He had to prepare him for everything that came attached to the title of Toa. Joske had already proven he knew what the Matoran were expecting of someone like him with his rant the day before. But to experience all of it first hand, to try and live of up to these expectations and to learn what it meant when defeat kept you from doing that...it remained to be seen how he would handle all of that. And the Toa of fire would be there to guide him.After several seconds of silence, Agni spoke: "Very well.""I will teach you what I know. I will teach you how to defend against the shadows and how to burn the shroud of darkness away with your fire. You know how to win against your fellow Kolhii players with a strong team behind you. I will show you how to hold your own against a horde of Rahi by yourself...without getting shredded in the process. Forget the comforts of being a Kolhii star-player. You will learn how to fight after days without sleep and your energy low. In short: you will have been to Karzhani and back again before we are through."Finally, a hint of a smile began to tug at the corner of his mouth as he uncrossed his arms. "And you know the best part?", he asked rhetorically, "You'll probably love it. Catch."With that, a ball of flame was suddenly in Agni's hand, hurling towards Joske.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Zakama"Well you we're standing up...that something I remember someone telling me I should always do," Zakama said, "Fight for your belief he said,"

IC: This Toa was interesting, to say the least. "She had evidently stolen some mangoes. Looked like she was about to starve to death. I said I had told her to get them, and I offered to pay back the debt. Police hauled me in anyway." I shrugged. "Who told you to stand up? Sounds like a nice guy."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: ZakamaZakama simply shrugged in response, "I can't remember... The only people I remember from my past are a Toa who was like a brother to me, Zacax, and Hanix, my tutor..."