Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Nah, you're all right." the martial artist said to Mita.Clueless as ever, he shrugged in response to Kaunis, not getting her meaning at all."Yeah, I guess the sea is nice... but what does that haveta do with me?"Stifling a chuckle at her companion's ignorance, Cyrunei idly grasped the hilt of her sword. "No, I haven't gone down there yet. In fact, I've just arrived from home, in Ko. Sorry." she explained.

helo frens

OOC: Oooohhh no we don't! I ain't contracting "Oh look a Plotline!" Syndrome JL. I've got plenty to do without getting mixed up in brawls that aren't my business anyway.IC: Kalama twitched before cocking his head and listened to something only he seemed to be able to hear."Weapons I can arrange for you. That's not a problem. However whatever your sensing I'm getting the feeling I don't need to get mixed up in it. It's not important to my objective. You check this out, you're on your own. I'm not coming with."Tanuka seemed to compress herself smaller at the mention of death and undeath."Part of the reason I'm not going in that direction." Kalama said noticing the Toa's slight actions. "Only a fool walks into a fight without the proper gear as you've just demonstrated you're not willing to do. If what you're sensing is correct then I'd be a fool to only walk in with just a Toa who's not comfortable with fighting yet instead of my Marines who are more prepared to win a fight. If this was one of my survival excursions I wouldn't mind a trip through Le-Wahi but it's not so I can't come with you."He looked between Argentum and Cyrax, "You can go and investigate or you can continue to follow me but we're not heading in that direction." He gave them a questioning look. "If it's really blades you need then I see no reason why Cyrax can't make them for you. Besides, 10? I know Nala has numerous throwing knives but full shortswords?" He shook his head. "Kali would be able to beat out even that many with just one. If she pulls out both then you know nothing is going to be left standing. Carrying that many around simply announces you have no martial skills whatsoever or you don't care for your weaponry since you think it's going to break. You won't be taken seriously with that many as they'll think you're compensating for something. This is all just my option though and if you're really set on carrying that many then just tell the Quartermaster what you need and tell her 'The Commander said so.' She'll know what it means and shouldn't give you any trouble."-------Janice beamed at Agarin's suggest. "I think that's a wonderful idea." She said, "These girls have been working hard lately and deserve a treat before I heap the patrols down on them. You go make the necessary preparations. Just tell me when you're ready."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: "Nah, you're all right." the martial artist said to Mita.

IC (Mita):"Yesh, that's what I'm talkin' about!"The not-entirely-sober musician laid her arm across Jolek's shoulder. She smiled somewhat sheepishly."Say, I hope I don't make you uncomfortable, but I think... I think I've had just a bit too much. Of this stuff. Whatever it is. So I think I'll bid you farewell and go lie down for a little while. Catch you later."With that, Mita rose from the table, knocking her empty glass over in the process. She managed to catch it, however, and put it right back before disappearing out the door. Outside, the ocean breeze cleared her head somewhat, but Mita still felt a bit woozy. She began to wonder why she hadn't ordered tea like Cyrunei did.

OOC: Doing something to liven up this quartet's eating while we wait for Kughz to return. I really hope he does...IC: Hau shook his head as he chewed. "Nope."The toa had now munched through two plates jam-packed with nori and takea. He was full.The satisfied martial artist yawned slowly and quietly. He stretched a bit in his seat, then blinked.Why...His breathing became deeper and slower as he relaxed....Do...The toa's lids drooped....I...His torso fell slowly so that he became hunched over....Feel...Hau blinked again....So...Then his eyes closed....Sleepy...?Sucogu had position himself between Hau and Eamerzon. But the older toa had turned to face the newcomer. And Hau's body had moved forwards.Therefore, when the sleeping toa toppled over sideways, his head landed--Right in Eamerzon's lap.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Janice shrugged. "Where ever you feel appropriate. I would recommend the parade field just outside and to the left though. Less chance of getting over run in the event we need to defend the Shoal."-------Tanuka sneezed. "Someone talking about you?" Kalama asked. "...that's just a myth Kalama..."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: XD!IC(Agarin): Agarin nodded and walked out to find Tanuka and Kalama, very quickly done as they were easily spotted in the crowd. He made his way over to them and gave Kalama a conspiratorial nod, then looked at Tanuka and said,"Tanuka, how'd you like to be a star for an hour?"Tanuka was caught off gaurd by this question, "Well, I- Ah..." "Because you're going to be singing in a concert tonight!" Agarin said with a grin.

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

OOC: Wait, a concert? My character loves music and would be very inclined to go, if you tell me where it is. Got nothing better to do with her right now anyways. :PIC (Mita):"Bleh."The sea didn't seem so appealing anymore. Mita had leaned against a hut wall in order to relax, but she was unfamiliar the gentle swing of the floating leaves, and in combination with her current alcohol intake she felt a bit sick. She decided to hop ashore instead, and soon found herself by the great waterfall Ga-Koro seemed so proud of. The Toa of Sonics sat down by the edge of the water, running her fingers through the water before splashing some of it in her face. She felt invigorated, but still a bit intoxicated. She laid down and just waited for the effect to wear off.

Edited by Katuko

IC: Kahua lay on a bed. The doctor worked fast"Well, let's look at you.." The doctor took a syringe, crafted by a masterful Toa of Iron. "Here we go..." The doctor took a sample. "LERAHK POISON?!" The doctor made sure his temperature was balanced, then started to take blood out. "Nurse! I need a blood transfusion!" She turned to Kahua. "Your left arm won't be working for a while.""Then I'll have to fight with just my right arm! My friends are in trouble!"The doctor continued to work.OOC: Just write your next post, Kahua won't be ready until after that.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris looked over to Mip. NO! He was shot! Then there was a flash of blue and a crunch. His knee was broken."You're making a mistake, miss," he hissed in pain, sword still in hand."The only mistake she made was not killing you sooner," Ghar-Knel said, cocking his gun and raising it to Solaris's forehead. "Goodbye, old enemy."The shot rang out, but Solaris was seen laying a foot away from where the bolt was."Mask of Fate, remember," he panted, his mask's glow fading.The Toa of Lightning rose and circled around the Vortixx, his left leg dragging. Then he made a sudden move. A harmless little shock of lightning to the Ga-Matoran to get her out of the way, and a lunge for Ghar-Knel.Ghar-Knel didn't expect the sword. Luckily, nothing important was stabbed. He used the sword to go face to face with Solaris."You touch her again, and you die," he growled."So you can kill her yourself?" Solaris shot back.He pulled away swiftly, just as Ghar-Knel aimed his rifle. There was another shot. Solaris stood for a moment, his mask glowing, and caught the bolt in his hand."I want to kill you," he said, looking down. "But I can't.""I can very much kill you!" Ghar-Knel said firing his gun once more.Mip was very much wounded. And that Ga-Matoran Ghar-Knel was with was heartless."Stop," he moaned, feeling the bolt in his chest. "Help. Please. Solaris."The Rel was all aware. It ran down the beach, looking for where the action was. Solaris, Ghar-Knel, Mip, Ga'mal? Where was Kahua? What was going on?Solaris was standing in the middle of the beach with a bolt in his hand as Mip was bleeding out with a bolt in his chest. BANG! Everything slowed down. It leaped into the battle, standing in front of Solaris. CRACK! The bolt lodged into The Rel's chest. Death would not come, but the wound and the pain were very much real. Despite this, The Rel did not make a sound.Solaris stared at the strange Toa of Plasma laying in its own blood. The Rel just saved his life."Are you all right, man?" he asked."I can still fight," The Rel said, standing up. It pulled out its twin scepters. They were both made of a gunmetal grey material one with a pinkish-yellow-orange orb, the other with a purplish-white-orange orb."Let's do this," Solaris called out. His battle cry. Perhaps his last.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Kahua had the poison removed and his arm bandaged. "Huh?!" He found Ghar-Knel, about to kill Solaris, Mip, and that strange Rel who had saved them! He concentrated all the elemental power he had, literally ALL, into one tiny cork of Iron Sand, then threw it. Guiding it with magnetism, he got it inside Ghar-Knel's gun! He made a magnetic repulsion with all the energy he had left, then collapsed. But it had not been worthless. A projectile was forced out the back of the gun faster than the gun could have fired it and hit Ghar-Knel in the face. He managed a weak "Yeah...!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Ghar-Knel was used to being hit in the face, now. But the bolt hit his scar. He stumbled back onto one knee.Solaris took this chance to make one more slash at the Vortixx.And Ghar-Knel dodged, rolling to the side while taking the bolt out of his face. Then, Ghar-Knel wrenched the cork out and threw it uselessly back at Kahua."You just don't know when to die!" Ghar-Knel shouted wiping the blood from his face."I'd say the same to you!" Solaris yelled back.The Rel stood silently, charging its power into each scepter. For plasma to be created, an ion needed to be charged positively or negatively. It had both kinds in each scepter, respectively. It pointed one up and fired a bolt of plasma energy at Ghar-Knel.Outnumbered. Ghar-Knel swore profusely under his breath.He looked over at Ga'mal for a moment, then back at Solaris, who was limping circles around him again."You took my life away from me!" Solaris called, beginning to weep. "Everyone I knew is dead, and you killed them. I had no life outside of here. I wanted to start again. Can we just try a new beginning?"Ghar-Knel frowned."No," he said, blood seeping into his left eye.The Rel threw another bolt of plasma at Ghar-Knel. The assassin stepped to the side, avoiding the blast.Mip put one hand in front. Then the other. Once more. And again. Left, right, left, right. He dragged himself across the beach. Something had to be done.Solaris looked to Ga'mal."Miss, you're making a mistake," he said, lowering his sword. "He's the bad guy. He'll kill you if he sees fit.""Don't believe a word he says, Ga'mal," Ghar-Knel said, doing his best to patch up his rifle.What he did next rocked the entire world. He took aim at Solaris. Sights zeroed on his head. Finger on the trigger, pressed tight. Then he turned and shot Ga'mal. It was a non-fatal wound; upper right chest. But the magnitude of the action was enough to bring The Rel to his knees.Solaris's jaw dropped. He didn't know this would actually happen. A tear rolled down his mask.Mip looked up. Ga'mal, as she was apparently called, was laying on the ground, just as wounded as he."No," he wheezed, his vision fading.The Rel got back up and ran to Ga'mal."You may hate me," it whispered, "but your death is unacceptable."It let a weak healing spell through its hands. It didn't have much energy, but this would keep the bleeding to a minimum."You animal!" Solaris yelled, raising his sword again. "You Karz-sent, Makuta-fiend, Matoran-murdering ANIMAL!"He marched over to the Vortixx, the blade above his head.

OOC: Nope. I'm not bringing anyone along - In fact, Argentum's pretty happy now that a massive fight broke out and he actually has a real lead now.IC: ArgentumArgentum: I'm leaving. Cyrax is staying; She needs her VIP while I need to go. As for the blades.... Yes, 10. And I'm not gonna be fighting 1 person. I'm going to be fighting 2 Toa and a lot of undead. And while Cyrax can create blades, I need metal, not crystal. Oh well.He headed off towards the quartermaster. Finally, a lead! For.. some.....fun. He sighed.Soon, Argentum found the quartermaster, in quite a shiny place.Argentum: Erm... Hey. Well..... I need 10 shortswords. The commander said so.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Kahua formed a bit of electromagnetism, being close enough to Solaris to do so. It recharged his elemental power to a degree, and he was able to form a shock whip. Not only that, but he had a better idea than a simple shock whip. "All right, Vortixx scum..let's dance!" He was in Ga-Koro..."Too bad..I only know the two-step." He swung the whip, getting it around Ghar-Knel's neck and electrocuting him. "STEP ONE!" He pulled the whip, keeping it tight around Ghar-Knel, then swung him into the water. "AND STEP TWO!" The shock was spread and magnified, hitting Ghar-Knel all over. "HURRY, SOLARIS! FINISH HIM!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Kinika - BioniKart"I would hardly say that, Kirgon!" his beast also pulled frantically in an attempt to pull ahead.He thrust his hand out, metal spikes appearing under Kirgon."Take this, you daughter of a brakas!" he yelled at the male Matoran.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: KirgonSharp. Pain. Ow. Kirgon leaped up from his seat in pain, looking down to see the spikes that ha appeared under him."Daughter of a Brakas? You're just a no good-"Unpleasant Kirgon language."-Brakas's third cousin twice removed, and were dropped on your head from the tree as a baby!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Kinika - BioniKart"Well, you're a Do NOT bypass the word filter -B6 and so is your dad!" he called out at Kirgon.Now, spikes appeared under Kirgon's cart.OOC: Not really him, FYI.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kinika - KirgonCombatHe heard him before he saw him."What the?!"He jumped up, the cart still going."Your daddy's so fat, he chased a bunch of Ko-Matoran in a yellow cart, yelling 'twinkie!'" he said in could only become the family feud of the Visics and the I'Rohus.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

The Quartermaster gave Argentum a questionable look before routing around in her supplies. Locating a few extra shortswords she let them clatter onto the rock that served as a table. Going though each one one by one she extracted them from their sheathes before examining them making sure they were in decent condition. Satisfied as she inspected each one she pushed the pile to Argentum. "Don't go losing them all or even Kotu won't be able to get you more." She said.-------"HI!" Tanuka squeaked horrified as she looked from Agarin to Kamaehu to Kalama. "Are you nuts?!?! I-I-I-I can't sing!""Maha Dung." Kalama said in response.Tanuka just stared at Kalama silently pleading with him to get her off the hook."Nope." He gave the Toa a mischievous grin. "I've heard your storytelling voice. No reason your singing voice is any worse. Besides, you wouldn't want to disappoint all these Marines would you?"Tanuka gave her fellow Toa a mournful look begging them not to make her do this."They're not going to help you Tanuka." Kalama said still grinning.

Ic: "It feels like I've been out for at least a day," Danerys said, scratching her head and struggling to sit straight. "The whole thing seems like such a blur... Ughhnnn... I can hardly remember anything from it." She looked around at the walls, at first with a blank face, but then it turned into confusion, then awkwardness, and finally euphoria. She stared with her mouth open and eyes wide with dumb fascination.

Ic: AchenoAcheno blinked. It felt like a large portion of time had suddenly passed; something like twenty days or so. He felt like saying something, but the look on Danerys' face said that she had felt it as well. Whatever they were doing seemed a little foggy, and whatever motivation had brought him here now seemed distant, like nothing more than a passing whim. He staggered backwards and sat down against the wall. The cold stone at his back reminded him how much time had passed and he idly wondered if any significant events had transpired in the gap.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC:Zygad"Did someone mention my name?" Zygad asked Miha's group, having heard his name mentioned earlier. "Is my psychological expertise needed, or is my Ga-Koro hut destroyed also?"OOC:Let's pick up the pace guys!

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Dekuna and Hatann):Dekuna saw that the rude Skakdi was soon joined by a toa who knew Miha, her sister no less. She abruptly left to talk to a sailor, but the black Skakdi stuck by the table, and his breath was even less pleasant than his company."Well, are you going to stand there all day?" asked the toa brusquely "Odhran was here not long ago, but left, saying something about Xa-koro. Now shoo."Hatann did not at all ike being told to "shoo", but at least he had some information. That they had come to the wrong place again. Grudgingly, he stalked off after Moylan to see this sailor.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: Solaris was still in shock over Ghar-Knel's move to shoot his ally, but he shook it off and made his move. He ran and jumped up over the Vortixx, sword pointed downward and plunged.Ghar-Knel was weakened by the blow. But he wasn't out for the count. And now Solaris was coming in for the kill. He limply raised his arm and shot Solaris in the chest.Solaris plummeted into the water, reeling from the pain of the shot. It was a good thing the assassin had exhausted his magazine."I'm all right!" he yelled, the water around him and Ghar-Knel bright red with their blood."We have you, now," The Rel said, turning away from Ga'mal and raising his scepters.Mip couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't hold on. Consciousness slipping. Vision fading. And he blacked out.Ghar-Knel noticed that Miptel stopped moving. Karz, he was still breathing! The Vortixx lifted himself from the water, facing Kahua and The Rel's weapons."I hate to be a bother," he growled, "but I'm not the dying type."He lifted Solaris out of the water and used him as a shield."Make a funny move, and he gets it," the assassin hissed.Solaris looked at his surroundings. This was not good. Ghar-Knel was using him as a meatshield and his sword was in the water. Perhaps if someone did something to the water. No, that would harm both him and Ghar-Knel."Can't we compromise?" he suggested, coughing up blood. "No one is going to win this battle.""On the contrary," Ghar-Knel said, cackled. "I'll win, and I don't need Ga'mal to do it!"

IC: He responded to her odd look with one of his own, before giving a shrug."I dunno. Never been much for planning, though I might get some practice in after a little rest." he said.Meanwhile, Cyrunei gave a sidelong glance at her new acquaintance.How clueless can he get? she internally marveled.

helo frens

OOC:??? Odhrán said nothing about Xa-Koro to these guys. He waited until they were out of earshot, as he didn't want Havon chasing them down. Sorry, come across the info some other way. :PIC:Miha"Oi! If you guys need nothing else, I'm gonna go to sleep. You guys should do the same, it's getting late and we have an early morning tomorrow."

OOC: Oops, sorry about that. I should have looked back through the topic first. Could I attribute that to Dekuna's super-sensitive hearing? Toa of sonics have really good ears, so that changes what was in and out of earshot.IC: "Po-koro sounds good" said Dekuna, "And once again, Miha speaks wisdom. Let's go to bed". Just the thought of it caused him to yawn.

ppg2.png

OOC: Okay, just don't try to kill Odhrán until he's done meeting Lohkar and co.IC:Miha"I always speak wisdom." Miha said, a smirk on her face. "This day has gone really fast though... Havon here has been drinking tea the whole day."

IC: Ghar-Knel's attention flicked to Kahua. Looks like he had some dominance over these "good-guy" twits.Solaris squirmed all he liked, but he couldn't break free of the Vortixx's hold. And what was Kahua doing? Giving up? No, it couldn't end!The Rel's face clouded with an expression. Confusion. Was this the end? Did Ghar-Knel win? It lowered its scepters and stood its ground."Oh, this is precious," Ghar-Knel cackled. "Everyone is incapacitated. It seems that I have you right where I want you. Anything to say Kahua? Or you, Rel?"

IC: Kahua's Iron Sand once more inched into Ghar-Knel's armor, controlling his body. "Only this: I WIN!" He kept Ghar-Knel immobile then punched his face. He pulled off all his armor and weapons, then slammed each one into him in rapid succession. A fit of total rage overwhelmed him, the rush of battle and victory. He picked up Solaris's sword and shoved it into Ghar-Knel's face. "YOU DIE! HYAH!" He shoved Ghar-Knel to the ground, sword in his face, and pushed down on the sword to drive it through his whole head. "I RISE...YOU FALL!" Ghar-Knel had a few broken bones already, due to being hit like a statue.OOC: Your choice whether this is the end of him or not, either way he won't be bothering us for a while...

Pk57sNJ.jpg