Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: :lol: Trying to bribe them? Well played GH. Well played.IC: The other three members looked at the bag in Xaiver's hands."Well what is it Xav?" Tawk asked."Yeah don't leave us hangin' bro."Kylina was silent for a moment. "Am I smelling...?"Xaiver opened the bag, then he chuckled seeing Kylina's eyes light up."Dude... izzat...?""...genuine Deepwood Fudge?" The twins asked curious about the contents of the bag.Xavier turned it over inspecting it, Kylina's Kanohi almost pressed against his in her effort to keep an eye on the treat."...Yes." Was his answer."....We. Have the best new Squad Leader ever." Tawk announced."Of all time." Mawl added."Kylina. Orbit is mandated at 20 bios out." Xaiver said gently pushing the Ga-Matoran out of his airspace."Huh? Oh. Sorry Xaiver." She said never breaking eye contact with his hand holding the dessert."Dude. He's got Kylina BOUGHT." Mawl said laughing."I am not bought!" Kylina snapped at Mawl."The fact that you just spontaneously became a Toa of Water proves otherwise." Tawk said running a finger under her jaw.Kylina smacked his hand away and then slapped him while wiping away the drool that had formed. "I am not bought!" She snarled at Tawk. "I just think that it was very considerate of him to treat us like this." Her head whipped around at the sound of Xaiver breaking up the fudge.Xavier shrugged holding out a piece. "If you say so... WHOA!" No sooner than he'd held it out it vanished and Kylina was no longer facing the group, cackling to herself."Totally bought." The twins chorused as Xaiver cautiously handed them their fudge."Let's just get the birds rearmed." the Ta-Matoran said.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC (Madrihk):"No objections, Zand. It would probably be good to show that different species can work together on this as well. The other villages have always been very Matoran-centered, which has led to many Skakdi leaving for the Kumu islets instead..."

IC:"Right," Shadow-Lantz began. "Sorry about that. I must have dozed off for a second or two. But, as you said, back to the plant."Shadow Lantz carefully followed the flower's petals back to the stem and then finally the roots. Grasping a handfull, he firmly plucked a number of the Darkran flowers from the ground and and got up. He brought them to his noise and inhaled deeply. The smell was strange. Shadow Lantz combed through Lantz' memories to see if his predecessor had any recollection of something similar, but found nothing. The odor was sweet, like honey, with a faint bitter waft. A little like some of the stronger drinks served at The Dripper back in Ga-Koro. He brought the flowers close to Rhow's face and gestured for her to smell them as well.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Ackune"Well its settled then!" He said smiling broadly. "I've always wanted to see Le Koro. Kethrye, it might be better if you remember the supplies, my memory isn't what it used to be."IC: AelynnShe was not expecting that. Seeing him fly up then down to her, she thought is was going to be another punch. But instead he kicked towards her left shoulder. As she was expecting a punch she couldn't block it in time and ended up in the mud.Quickly flipping back up she focused her mask powers on the decaing remains of a group of small lizards. She then directed them to jump onto Green, who was right below the tree that they were on.Hoping that would distract him she jumped up and tried to land a punch.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Maybe on the way back.IC: Better see what I can find out about this old timer, I don't want another border-line psycho to worry about. Kethrye thought as the two began their trek towards Le-Koro. " So, Ackume, where you from?" Kethrye said, hiding potential suspicion behind a look of curiosity. "With a name as long as you's I doubt you're from Mata Nui."

IC: Ackune"Well I don't quite remember, its been so long. I do know that it was far South from here." He thought about it, "I also know that I was named after a Chiss from Gravity's fan-fiction a long dead hero."IC: AelynnInstead of throwing a kick, Aelynn landed lightly on her feet. She then swung around to Green, who now had dead lizard all over him, and threw a round-house kisk to his midsection.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Cy didn't stand up yet :)IC:Cy wondered why Aelynn used a roundhouse with someone on the ground. She should have used an ax kick or a stomp. The roundhouse went over his body. Using his Kadin, he shot back up and transitioned into a more powerful spinning roundhouse.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

OOC: Oops... How about low round-house? :P IC: AelynnHer low round house kick sailed over his head. While his flying spinning round house kick caught her square in the side. There was a "ah" of her breath escaping her as she was knocked off her feet and onto the ground. The sky refused to stop spinning and her legs wouldn't support her weight. "Nice.....Move," She managed to say.OOC: What would that kick be called? Flying Reverse Spinning Front Turning Kick? XD

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Time for some quick thinking...IC: Ignotus"It might have been easier to make a proposal were I not upside-down." Ignotus growled."My proposal is that you allow us Mystix to live in your village, accepted as citizens. However, I understand if you do not wish to allow us to make our home in your village, but those of you Matoran who are part of the Gukko Force will remember that I warned the other Mystix not to kill anyone. It's Laz, he gets a little... overexcited... But we will remain united. Should you refuse to let one of us in, we will all leave."OOC: I'm using the unity card. One of the three virtues. :sly:

IC: Matau had become more stoic as the Mystic spoke."We would not even give-grant Matoran such nice-privileges after dark-destruction such as this!" Matau responded sharply, "Our Gukko Force are trained and disciplined, working to protect these grounds from danger. You and your Mystix lack suck qualities. We already have moral-questionable Toa-outcasts that we have to fight-deal with, and there is simply too much at stake to allow your skyfly-group to stay here. As I sing-said before, if what your group show-displayed is your natural response to dark-danger, than there is no solace-place for you in this tree-bright village. Your party is gone-banished, until you can show-prove to us that you can wise-use your power-strength to improve our tree-village and livelihoods. That is all"Matau looked up to the captain and her Nui Kopen, still carrying Ignotus by the feet. "Show-give him the way out," said Matau. Not wasting any time, Ignotus felt himself rise sharply into the air, and the bound Mystix leader watched the air village as it became further and further away.-------------------The bounds were quickly cut as the Nui-Kopen made his landing on the beach near Kumu Islets. Ignotus rolled across the sand for a bit and the Nui Kopen ascended back into the sky."Let us not catch-see you back at tree-bright Le-Koro!" shouted the female Gukko Force officer. The officer soared into the air back to Le-Koro. OOC: To quote the good Friar, I now wash my hands clean of this group. Good luck next time!

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: JLJL heard what the Turaga said, and he agreed. The bats didn't seem to be trying to achieve unity. After all, why would they nearly destroy the village while they're at it? And plus, if it was just because of this "Laz" guys fault, it still makes people wonder why they didn't keep him in check. JL watched as Ignotus was lifted away, southwards.Now, on towards business. He looked around the Le-Koro square, where everyone seemed to be coming together right now. To make himself clear, he shouted really hard.JL: Hey, Everyone! We're missing a Toa named Voi! He's a Toa of Air, green, and he simply vanished from sight when we were together! Did you guys see him recently??

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I've been wished good luck! Yay! :PIC: IgnotusIgnotus stood up, brushing some sand off himself, then noticed the other Mystix were there."What genius," He began, "Thought it would be a clever idea to retreat?"He then glared at Agira."Of course, 'genius' is a stretch of the word."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: [Darylhii]Darylhii trudged through the jungles of Le-Wahi once more, having released the Gukko he had stolen. It had been a rather anti-climatic battle, and he was somewhat saddened by the fact that there was not much blood and gore. However, he did not dictate the rules of war, but was merely a participant, so decided to just go off and do other things."Hello!" a voice in his mind said. "Sorry about this, but don't worry, you'll be fine!"Then he collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

"Xavier can you take a look at the reload mechanism on Sporky? The right rack moved a bit sluggishly for my tastes.""Yeah I'll look at it." Xaiver answered Kylina."Hey Kylina!" Mawl called out. "Can you find some more discs? I've already got 7 here that I can fix but I've also got another 6 that I don't even know WHY the Gukko Force even kept around. No wonder they didn't want them.""Discs, got it. Anything else?" Kylina said adding the object to her "shopping" list."See if you can find that replacement for that rack that got trashed about a week ago." Tawk said gesturing to the warped piece of equipment while he reloaded a rack."I know a Matoran who could take that as scrap metal and probably might have something I could trade." Kylina said putting down "Disc Rack"."Yeah this number 3 gear hasn't been oiled in awhile. Think you could locate some grease or something before your reloader goes toast?" Xaiver said."Grease, got it."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: wotsiznum, how could you know that he was 'tied upside down' when your character was at the beach? :sly:IC: IgnotusIgnotus began to crush Zar's throat using magnetism."I would suggest you didn't undermine my authority." He growled. "I had my reasons for going to the Turaga's hut. What I want is fear, but being feared will do nothing for our conquest. Being ridiculed, however, will make the Matoran believe that the Mystix are of no threat to them. They will not panic when they see us; They will laugh, and their pitiful show of emotion will be their downfall."Ignotus smiled."The Matoran will die laughing."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Sorry wotsiznum, but you asked for it.IC: IgnotusIgnotus dug his feet into the ground, and was barely moved by the attack. Using his magnetic powers, he ripped the metallic armour from Zar's front."You are, and always will be, a traitor. I leave upon you the traitor's mark; You are stripped of your armour and your name. Leave now, or I will take your life too."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: That's the outcome I was going for :P Zar still has a role to play in my grand plan for my characters IC: Zar rose to his feet, defiant. "So, Ignotus. Here we are at last. You have outcast me. I almost want to cry," he raised a hand to his eye in mock sadness. He then quickly resumed a serious expression, "No. I shall live on. I shall grow stronger, and when the time is right-" he clenched a fist, suddenly lunging towards Ignotus, but stopping suddenly. He then whispered darkly, "I shall emerge, and take my rightful place in the universe." he spun around, and began to walk off into the jungle. "Good luck as leader, Ignotus." he said without turning round.