Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skrihen"There are a lot of things you could do, now that you don't have to go back." Skrihen commented, leaning her massive zweihander against the wall. She took a seat in a chair opposite Reordin.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:"Please," Skaarn began, "I am a Hordika. I have no problem with waiting, for months if need be, for you to aquiesce to my requests. Also, it doesn't seem like time is on your side. The longer your Turaga are latched onto by the Parakuka the longer the Matoran of this island go leaderless. You Toa may think yourselves generals, but none of you have been by the Matorans' side longer than the Turaga, nor do any of you command nearly as much honor or attention, nor give strength to their morale. Without their guidance it is only a matter of time before the Matoran give up on their quest to defeat Makuta, and will eventually accept him as their king. So how about that glass of water?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)Reordin sighed and stared up at the ceiling as he debated the question for a moment."The freedom," he finally said. "There's something about being on the other side of the bar that's just...enlightening. I did it for a while in Guard training, and it was some of the happiest time of my life."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Doc Verik)No matter how many people I had aided after that first matoran could assuage the guilt. So instead I came to the center of this strange Koro near Lake Pala. Technically a friend of mine had signed me up for this job. I listened to the entire situation but I did not speak, I had experience with these "parasites" but if they had symbiotic nature, then their removal would prove rather difficult, otherwise any attempt at removing them, surgery or otherwise might be result in the victim's death, this case in the Turaga's. In the meantime, I would learn more, science specificially that pertaining to medicine was my career. Saving a Turaga from a parasite would be a great accomplishment, if it was possible.I didn't want to wander Le-Koro and hope for a safe life anymore, if I continued to do nothing then if we fell as a people, as an island I would know I never tried hard enough. These strange scenes took place and it was my hope that no one would notice the deserter, in this case me. Times were changing and if the Rama Hive could be destroyed, perhaps we did have a chance. Maybe I could make up for it all then. There wasn't much to do except wait and see what would come out of the current situation though. My steel-blue eyes peered through my Pakari, analyzing it all.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

ICLaki noticed a fellow Le-Matoran slip into the small crowd. Thousands of years in Le-Koro had brought him the know the name of almost every resident. He placed the newcomer as Verik, Le-Koro's best (In Laki's opinion) doctor. He was a bit weird at times but... that's people for you.In the meantime, Madrihk and Skaarn were arguing. To be honest, Laki had to agree with Skaarn. Madrihk needed the information, and the Makuta-son wouldn't give it out in the hope he might be freed. The one with the information always had the upper hand, and nothing short of torture could bring that information out. Even torture was unreliable. "We could smart-try burning the Parakuka off," Laki suggested, "works on ticks and other parasites."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC (Dekuna): "Wait a moment, Ning" Dekuna called after her. "For goodness' sake, the battle was only last night. We don't have to go rushing off straight away. You might be fresh, but the rest of us need some time to recover. I'm not going to let Zealokan go climbing up mountains after he's been stabbed in the gut. That would be irresponsible. Give us a bit of time to find a proper doctor and heal up a bit."
IC: Zealokan'Don't forget my arm! Which, by the way, is killing me.' He groaned in pain, then collapsed into a nearby chair. 'Anyone up for another pillow fight? I mean, after the stress of battle, I think we need to unwind a bit,' he said, grinning stupidly.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Plagia - Pala-Koro
IC: Mevi"Yes, you're right. I just wish we didn't have to lose anyone at all, you know. I'm sure you understand."
Skaarn
IC: Madrihk"It's been just a few minutes and we have already been told half of what these things are. We have no guarantee that you tell the truth, and you have no guarantee that we'll release you after you tell us what you know. Sitting in your cage to brood won't do anything but postpone the inevitable. Either you tell us and we let you go, or you don't and we'll eventually have to force it out of you. Maybe I'll throw you to the Turaga if they're still rabid, see if that makes you tell us the cure you allegedly know."The Toa of Ice leaned in closer to the Hordika's cage."The fact of the matter is that capturing you was just a lucky stroke on my part. Whatever you tell me is therefore a bonus from my point of view, not a necessity. We have a doctor or two here, I'm sure we can find a way to remove the slugs without you. The Turaga are, as you say, a vital part of this island, but when they vanished people still managed to keep their morale for fighting. Now we have them back, at least, and word is being sent to the villages. For all we know, this might not demoralize the Matoran, but make them angry enough to fight better than before. Only time will tell."Madrihk glanced over at the sleeping Turaga."Time that we both know is moving quickly. Speak, and we'll see about both water... and your freedom."

IC: Bane looked at Madrihk. "No offense meant Madrihk, but removing the parakua, for the moment, might cause more trouble than help. If we do take off the parasite, it might result in major blood loss. Taking them off might kill the turaga, weak as they are." He adjusted Amerikos' shield and sword on his back, still getting adjusted to the change in weight. "Something tells me that this.. thing is bluffing. Whatever he knows, it's not much more than what we know. Unless he's in direct connection with makuta, which there are no signs of. I say we ignore him. The matter of what we need to do at the moment with the turaga is more important than getting that parakua off. As the creature says, this could turn into complacency, or revolt. Either way, It won't be good."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"We almost died together yesterday," Reordin noted, taking a sip of champagne. "People bond in situations like that. Anything you tell me, I'll take to the grave."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Zealokan'Don't forget my arm! Which, by the way, is killing me.' He groaned in pain, then collapsed into a nearby chair. 'Anyone up for another pillow fight? I mean, after the stress of battle, I think we need to unwind a bit,' he said, grinning stupidly.
IC: (Uar)"Come on, that's childish!" Uar responded to Zealokan's suggestion. "Also, didn't you hear about the obelisk?" he continued. Edited by The Mask of Ice

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC:Skaarn eyed the leader of Island Liberation Squad carefully. "You are just as stubborn, short-sighted, selfish and stupid as any Toa that has ever existed. You focus on one idea and make it your core, letting your morals fall into place aftwerwards. You have a thought, and you make the facts fit it. It is no wonder Makuta created me and my kind- You Toa are mistakes."Still, it seems I am your prisoner, at least for the time being. If you must know, there are two ways to remove the Parakuka, and you won't like either of them."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC:Skaarn smiled at the newcomer. "Well, if my eyes are still working then yes, you are right here. Second, you are only correct on one count. Dying will in fact force the Parakuka to remove itself. However, it's nigh impossible to rip a Parakuka off, and you'd likely be the one to die if you tried to. No, there is a second way, extremely dangerous, but if you can manage it..."

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Fanixe, you do realize that knowing a cure is impossible, right? Nuju said that no one knows how to remove the parakua. Are you providing false information?IC: "Beast, stop playing around," Bane snapped at the hordika, "If you have something to say, say it. If not, shut it and go back to being bored and moping." he looked at Dendron. "True, but I wonder if we can simulate death in the turaga. If the Parakua thinks that they're dead, they'll detach, and we'll have no problem killing them. I still think that we should try to communicate with them. The parakua is not inherently evil, and we can see if the turaga can communicate with us. We don't have time to wait."-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: "That's the problem," replied Bane, "We only get one shot, unless there's a way to test it. If not, we have to decide which turaga are the best and worst, and that won't work. We'd gain eternal emnity from that koro, and possibly all the koros around it. We're dealing with a political ton of exploding Madu Fruit. We'd better get this stuff away from us as soon as possible, one way or another."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: "Apparently, if you kill the parasite you kill the host," replied Bane. "We can't kill them that easily. Makuta would have planned for something as simple as drowning them. I'd be worth a try to create a coma-inducing plant. We'd be able so see if the parakua would drop off automatically."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: "Yes, but it's worth a test shot." Bane replied. "As long as there aren't any side effects, it's a safe way to test the limits of what the parakua can stand, without killing the host. What other choices do we have?"-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: "We don't, unless you count the insane beast's word. But I'd rather not test it. Being responsible for the death of the most famous people on Mata Nui is not my forte."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

ooc: Yeah, of course I know we don't know how to take it off. In-game characters don't know that yet. And zxgbToa.., nobody on the Island knows whay a Hordika is, so nobody can really say they do or don't trust him based on what he is.IC:"Now why would I go outright and say what the cure is," Skaarn began replying, "when I'm having so much fun watching you worry and come up with ludicrous ideas such as drowning Turaga? Even you all must realize that resuscitating drowning victims is extremely rare, and would work on at most only one of the Turaga."

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Well, Skaarn told Madrihk directly that he is a "Hordika" and that Makuta mutated him into the form he has now, plus he keeps speaking in Makuta's favor. That does not make him any more trustworthy than he was when he attacked people during the battle.IC: Madrihk"Nobody touches the Turaga yet," Madrihk barked. "We don't know what we're dealing with at all. Killing or injuring the parasite may or may not kill the host now that they are connected. Attempting to pry it off might damage the host. Drugging them with whatever plants you have might cause a dangerous reaction. Waking them while they are in this state might cause more chaos too. If we happen to kill the Turaga here - even by accident - the island at large will not like it at all. Sure, it might be out of our control, but they don't know that."The Toa of Ice sighed."In the end we only have two options, though. We try to remove the parasites by force, potentially killing the Turaga; or we don't. I don't trust any of you to make the call, and neither do I trust myself to know what's going on. I don't trust the Hordika either, he might be lying through his teeth so we'll let him go. But I'll tell you this," he said, facing Skaarn, "you'll be staying in that cage until we know if you're lying or not. Or, if you admit that you know nothing, then at least we have no reason to keep you here anymore."

Edited by Katuko

IC: "True, but they might wake up on contact. Who wants to go in with possibly insane turaga and get killed?" He looked around. "I didn't think so. We should try to communicate with the turaga. Maybe there's some semblance of logic in there."-Bane

BZRPG profiles