Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Destian:Destian turned, seeing a couple of beings over by the Bright-Star Inn, one another Skakdi. He growled, catching their attention."Put up your weapons," he ordered Zyke, the Skakdi.IC-Unari:"Why does everybody have to fight in my inn?" Unari cried. "Can't you all get a drink and be at peace?"OOC: Welcome to the Bright-Star Inn, Zacax, Zyke, and Jazz.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Zyke Zyke whirled around and placed one of his tomahawks on the stranger's neck."State your business," he demanded.
IC: "I...I just accidentaly walked into you" said Lerongu. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Von, Kali, and Secer:The three appeared at the beginnings of the destruction that was the Nui-Rama hive. They looked, then hid as several toa passed by. They disappeared, tracking the subtle foot prints of one who was accustomed to walking softly. The tracks ended where a body lay. "Amerikos," a female voice softly whispered."What? Who did this? I'll hunt him down and-""Not now, Sec. His footprints move into a run. It's him, alright.""Did he kill him?""No. The blood is disturbed where his footprints are. It wasn't him.""Well, let's greet him, and hope he's not still angry."The threesome continued to track him, coming to an opening in the jungle. Their quarry was still there, along with a strange Vortixx."Wait for the right time," the female voice said, "then we strike."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: AmberaAmbera got off her seat and took away Zyke's weapon, "Put it down boy,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOCLaki didn't throw the disk, he just aimed it... oops. My post wasn't very clear, to be fair.ICLaki glared at the parakuka attached to the vorixx's back. It pulsed evily, as if siphoning blood from the neck of the black armored being. He couldn't help but recoil whenever he saw it. It was disgusting. And Laki hated it. Everything about the idea- a slug which turns it's host into a monster? And whenever Laki looked at the thing, he was reminded of the Turaga. Of seeing them transform, mutate, and act like animals, Rahi. Of Matau, his leader, his guider and protector for Laki's entire life, beating a Rahkshi to death with its own arms.And Bane was asking Laki to trust this Vortixx. This Vortixx with a Parakuka on its back. If the Turaga with a parakuka could easily murder a Rahkshi, what could a tall, strong, Vortixx do with a Parakuka?"I'd be ever-willing to believe-trust this man if he was only a Vortixx," Laki spat, "But he isn't. He has a Parakuka-slug on his back-spine. He needs to be prison-contained. Trapped. If the parakuka activates... we could all die."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Ambera"You better not try anything!" she barked at the skakdi and showed him her lightning tomahawk, "OR ELSE!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Unari:Unari growled, walking up to the three beings who were ignoring him, in his very inn. Not good at all. For them, anyways.He glared over at Zyke, Ambera, and Lerongu."All of you put away any weapons you have, and keep them away," the large Toa of Air growled, "Or I'll be throwing you out of here, and probably off the platform we're on. Understood?"

profiles i guess

IC: "If you had been listening to me before," Bane said, annoyed, "you would have heard that the parakuka is not inherently evil. Acording to Baneless here," Bane looked at Baneless, who nodded in approval, "The parakuka can be tamed, controlled, as long as it is still young. Possibly, the turaga could be communicated to on how to train it,but who knows how young or old the Parakuka are? Baneless has worked for me for years, even before he had the Parakuka, and has shown no visible change in attitude, other than the obvious change."-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: AmberaShe turned and saw the big Toa of air and backed down, "Yes sir...," she said, "But still, Zacax taught me some moves that can be useful if you try something,"

IC: "Okay, sir.", Lerongu said. He put away his dagger, walked away from Zyke, and went to get a drink. He made sure to sit dwon some distance away from Zyke.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Ambera"understood!" she said nervously to the owner and ordered a drink, "I'm sorry please dont!"She looked at the skakdi and asked, "Why are you so mean to that guy?"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Ambera"I'll take uh what he had," she said confused

IC: AmberaAmbera gave the Toa the widgets and took a sip, "Hmm...this tastes funny..."

ICLaki was skeptical. The votixx... could control the parakuka?"So... some parakuka are happy-good?" that was unexpected. The idea that makuta spawn could be taught to work for good. Laki had never expected something like that. The matoran returned his disks to his pack and sighed. He wasn't going to get close to that vortixx and his parakuka, and he wasn't going to trust him, but in the end it wasn't his decision. If Mardrihk chose to trust the Vortixx, Laki could too."Very much-well." he said, "I guess-suppose that is what we must do- teach the Turaga to control-tame their Parakuka,"Laki didn't think he'd ever be able to accept the elders as long as the parakuka was attacked to them, but that wasn't really logical. If the vortixx could control his parakika, then the Turaga, maybe, in time, could too with those slugs. Laki didn't like it, but he had to be realistic. Maybe that was the only way.Something deep down in his gut screamed danger though, and Laki didn't know why.

IC-Unari:"It'll also make you roaring drunk after one glass. Two glasses, you're under the table twitching. Finish the bottle, and you're being wheeled hospital, which is, conveniently, also the guard post in this town. Have fun with the alcohol poisoning."He turned to Zyke."Salamander's Revenge, if I remember right. It's not the strongest on the island, but anything stronger would already have you dancing on top of the bar. And I don't want that."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: AmberaWith ambera it didn't take long, she hiccuped and had this depry experssion, "Hehe...you are big..hehe,"

IC: AmberaShe turned and looked at Zyke with that same dopey expression, "You are....UGLY! HAHAHAHAHA!" she then look at her glass, "I look funny...hehheheh...I wonder where where Zacax is..."

IC: "Apparently. My guess is that they're like Kane-Ra bulls. If they're allowed to run free, they're untameable. If trained, they can be whatever you want. They're still parasites, though.""Correct," the Vortixx finally said, now a little rested from the parakuka usage, "But we don't know how long the parakuka on the turaga have been allowed to run free, or if Makuta personally trained them, which very well could be the case."(Von, Kali, and Secer): The three began to emerge from the forest, silently stalking Bane from behind. Someone would notice them soon, but they didn't care. Their prey would soon be in their hands.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Zacax"NO!" she said, "You must have ticked him off...Zacax doesnt get mad unless you him steamed up...hehe...its funny looking when he gets mad...you are funny looking..."

IC: Ambera"okay mister green thing," she whispered and then drank some more,

IC: Zyke"Ah, whatever," Zyke dismissed Unari with a wave of his hand. He picked up the drink and attempted to stumble out of the bar, but tripped halfway to the door. His cup hit the ground, shattering and spilling what was left of the drink. He got up, stepped over the broken glass, then continued on his drunken way.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Ambera"Was it something I said?" she asked still drunk, "bye scary thing!"

IC: AmberaAmbera looked around dazed and drunk, "Hehe....whaz this thing called?" she slured.

IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro)Madrihk laughed incredulously, a harsh, humorless sound."Shows up awfully quick and conveniently, this guy, don't you think?" he said as he drew his sword, silently praising his new fingers for acting like they were supposed to. He held the serrated blade ready, facing the newcomer."It hasn't even been a day since the Turaga got thrown at us in mutated forms, with those things stuck to their back. Then this guy--" he pointed his weapon towards Skaarn in his cage "--first tries to join the enemy and then us, claiming he knows some cure to the slug problem that just so happens to be extremely dangerous to get; and now a Vortixx - a rare sight on its own in these parts! - marches in here with another of them on his back, claiming they are not necessarily dangerous!"The Toa of Ice looked from the Vortixx to Bane and back again."Makuta infects Kanohi in order to use them as tools for mind-control. Makuta has slugs - Kraata - that can either infect Kanohi or walk around as terrifying soldiers. And now Makuta has stuck even bigger and more parasitic slugs to our Turaga and given them back to us. I refuse to believe that they are safe to keep in any way! For all we know, the thing forces him to say it! For all we know, the guy in the cage over there is lying through his teeth!"He glared at the pulsating slug and the Vortixx it was attached to with ice blue eyes."He goes in the cage. Right now. This is not negotiable."OOC: ILS members, note that given the circumstances, there is absolutely no reason to believe either of these people. Skaarn is a Hordika, who was seen trying to help Heuani. Baneless prances in with a Parakuka on his back, a creature no ILS member has ever really seen before. Bane vouches for Baneless, but he is one of the newest members, joining up only during the hive assault. That's essentially three strangers talking here - two of them directly connected to Makuta!

Edited by Katuko

IC: AmberaAmbera was started to get sleepy, but since she was drunk that was the last think she wanted.

OOC: At these times, I wish Nuju would give characters more time to die. Bane's in a pickle. :P I wish I had something to prove I'm related to Amerikos. Madrihk could claim anything from Bane was forged.IC: Bane simply watched as the vortixx saw the toa close in around them. "Don't fight them," he told the Vortixx, "I'll figure this out in some way."Baneless nodded, sitting down as Bane raised a heavy iron cage around him. He was silent, knowing that Bane would help him. As an informer, he had one of the most invaluable reputations on the island. Bane would find a way to save him, somehow.OOC: Any suggestions as to proving Baneless innocent?-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: AmberaAmbera's face slammed onto the counter and she repositioned it on her wrist and accidently pressed the button on her wrist band.

ICLaki breathed a sigh of relief as metal sprung form the ground and twisted and warped around the Vortixx. It appeared Madrihk had the same suspicions Laki had. It made Laki feel good to know he was thinking in the right way. But he was confused. Wasn't Bane a member of the ILS? Didn't that make Madrihk trust him?Or... was he? Maybe Bane was just a newcomer- like Laki- and had no standing with Madrihk. Making everything Bane said questionable. The Toa could be lying, deceived, or a servant of Makuta. On the other hand, this convenient new Parakuka user did give some benefits..."This is good-perfect!" Laki exclaimed, " This bad vortixx is an ever-perfect test subject! We can try certain test-things on the Vortixx, and if the vortixx fall-dies, we've lost nothing!"

IC: Deusui Deusui entered the village and went into the bar and saw Ambera and walked over, "Let me guess...she's drunk?" he asked the bar tender