Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Grochi, this is not Unari's inn. A different one, according to Zealokan's earlier post.IC (Dekuna): "If you insist" Dekuna said, as he caught the pillow. He through it back, backed by his mask of accuracy. "But You'll only get beaten - again".

ppg2.png

OOC: Oh. Missed that.IC-Cetran:I'm really starting to hate being stuck like this. Now all these Skakdi are discussing something, and I have to listen to their annoying talking, bla, bla-bla, bla-bla. So boring. Why can't somebody just push me over the edge, really? It would be so much better. At least I might be able to move in the afterlife.LET ME OUT OF THIS BODY. GRAH.Ah, sorry about that.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Zealokan, PayigesDekuna's Sanok guided the pillow straight and true. It would've hit Zealokan had he not shot a kinetics blast at it, sending it flying in the opposite direction. He dived off the chair and rolled into cover behind the bed.She saw Zealokan take cover and followed suite, sitting down by the bed. Zealokan raised his hand in an "I surrender" fashion, to which Payiges giggled.'I propose an alliance.''Umm... okay.' He popped his head above cover. 'Okay, listen up! This is officially a team deathmatch! Me and Payiges vs Dekuna and Uar! Any questions?'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: TangruaTangrua grabbed a pillow with his hook, ripping a hole in a pillow , and throwing it at Payiges, causing feathers to fly everywhere. (OOC: What are bionicle pillows filled with? I am just going to say gukko feathers)IC: NingA moment later, a pillow hit tangrua right on the face. "Ha!" Ning laughed.OOC: Tangrua with Dekuna and Uar, Ning with Zealokan and payiges

IC (Dekuna): "Yeah, when are you going to surrender?" Dekuna asked, rolling into a crouch behind his own bed. He nodded towards Tangrua, acknowledging him as part of the team. He picked up the pillow Ning had thrown and sent it back towards her - from behind. It It arced right around the whole room before it finally neared its target.

ppg2.png

IC: PayigesThe pillow headed for Ning was hit by a bolt of lightning, causing it to explode into a cloud of feathers. 'Us lightningers gotta stick together, right?' She grabbed her own pillow, and, utilising her Mask of Fate, threw it straight at Tangrua.IC: ZealokanHe opted for the stealth approach, sneaking around to flank Dekuna and his team. Once in position, Zealokan set to work, silently building an inpenetrable pillow-fort, using his Kanohi Kodura.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): Apparently Dekuna wasn't the only one who had had a concussion - Zealokan must have had a very strong head-knock to think that stealth could work on a toa of sonics. As soon as he moved, Dekuna heard his footsteps every step of the way. He decided to turn the tables on the kineticist and show him who the real masters of silence were. "Hi Zealokan" he said brightly as he popped up from behind the wall Zealokan had been building, a pillow in each hand. He shoved the base of the wall and then swung both his pillows.

ppg2.png

IC: ZealokanAs it was, the Silver Toa had found himself in a bit of a pickle. With his fort destroyed and his head between two pillows, he was desperate for ideas. Dekuna may have heard a muffled 'I'm sorry, mate,' before Zealokan rested a pillow on top of his kinetically-charged foot and swung it straight towards Dekuna's groin, the pillow intended to cushion the blow.IC: PayigesSeeing an opening, the Toa of Lightning rolled out from behind the bed, flinging pillows at Uar, and stopped behind a chair, tipping it over to use as cover.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: LansLans knelt, now was the time, "You summoned me Commander."
IC:"Oh yes," Kongu said, "Lans. I told you to come back to me later, yesterday. I'm sorry, it's been a hectic day to say the least - I've entirely forgotten what it was you wanted to see me about."

test2.png

IC - Komisk - Le-Wahi; leavingAll of his fallen comrades were burried. Each had carvings above their heads, a testimony to the courage they displayed. The bravery they took to the grave. The bravery he had nearly taken to the grave.They call them the chosen ones, the courageous and the brave.He strapped his saperka to his back.But which of them will come and pay respects to my grave?He leapt upon his Ussal and headed for Onu-Koto, leaving behind the horror he'd experienced. The horror others could drink away with friends. But not him. He was ignored. Left behind. Forgotten.But never would he do the same to them.OOC: Komisk to Onu-Wahi.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Baneless was exhausted, and sligtly afraid for his life. He knew Bane would fight for him, but their relationship was based on a pay-favor basis. If Bane was too pressed, he'd stop defending him. His parakua was showing him images of his fate if it died. It seemed to be influencing his brain. He pressed back the urge to activate his parakuka, though. It would just make things worse. "What are you going to do with me?" Baneless asked.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC(Von, Secer, and Kali):It was time to spring the trap. Von and Secer both pulled Bane, near the edge of the forest, into the jungle. Secer clamped a hand over Bane's mouth, continuing to pull him into the jungle. After a fair distance, he lifted his hand from Bane's mouth."Are you crazy?! Someone could have seen us!""Just coming to tell you we won't be covering you for the next few hours, or days. An old lead with one of our contacts just pulled up again in Ko-Wahi. We need to get over there fast, before the contact disappears again. You'll be on your own.""Don't worry about me. I was the first, remember? But really, watch out. You never know who or what will be watching. We need to keep it toned down for now, until I can tell Madrihk about you guys. Until then.""Understood," said Secer, slipping into the jungle again.OOC: Secer, Kali, and Von to Ko-Wahi. Madrihk, meet your new commandos.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: I'm back. Can I get a summary of the discussion?Also, the obilisek reads "HIDDEN LINES". I have no idea what that means, but I suspect the six slots are meant for Toa Stones or some usage of a elemental power to open the door.IC: Cy had reunited with his old friends Kivar and Vorok near the end of the battle. Vorok and Cy had returned to Pala-Koro shortly after. Kivar had been greatly disappointed by how the other Toa had treated the Rama, and had begun to disinfect and treat their wounded instead, occasionally stumbling upon wounded Matoran whom he helped with Amana Volo from the surviving Nui Rama. Some of these Matoran had been taken by Kivar's compassion for the Nui Rama and helped him, and other creatures of the jungle had also been called to aid by Kivar, for "the good of the ecosystem."Cy and Vorok had helped Kivar for a little while, but Kivar had sent them on their way to assist the ILS. Although Kivar could never understand what they had done to the Rama, he was glad of the chance to set the survivors free from Makuta's influence.Cy and Vorok flew with Kadin and element, landing near the center of Pala-Koro. "Glad to make it back. What have I missed? Oh, and the new guy's Vorok, Toa of Gravity, a friend of mine.'OOC:Please give me an IC summary, since I set up Cy with no IC knowledge of the discussions.
OOC:An IC summary of recent events for the ILS since the hive destruction would be greatly appriciated.IC:"Guys, I hate to interupt your discussion, but could I please be informed as to what we are talking about?" Cy asked. Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: TanguraAs fate would have it, Payiges pillow went sailing into tangura, throwing him backwards. The small po matoran ran around behind Zealokan, and just as he started kicking, Tangrua jumped onto his head, and started smothering him with a pillow he picked up off the floor.IC: NingNing took another pillow, and the used her mask to levitate up to the celing, then, pillow in hand, came crashing down twoards Uar.

Edited by NStephenH

IC: "Talk to that guy." He pointed at Madrihk. "His name's Madrihk. He's the leader. I don't know much, I'm just a representative for an organization called the Aukati. In other words I don't technically answer to him. But, I do respect him for the good he does."
OOC: Who owns Madrihk?IC: Lerongu walked up to Madrihk. "I'm interested in joining the ILS", he said.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:"I'm staying quite civil" Skaarn told Volin. "As you may have noticed, I haven't attacked anyone or tried to escape in the whole minute that I've been out of the cage. And you might as well tell me your names- if there is some sort of emergency, it would look quite foolish for me to be calling for 'That Toa over there who doesn't like to make conversation."Turning back to Dendron "What, Rakhshi got your tongue? Did you not hear what I said, or have you become the silent type like of the oafs around here." Moving his head slightly towards Volin he quickly added "And I mean oafs in the best possible way."ooc: Kal, i posted mid-bottom of 267

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC-Dendron:Dendron looked up from his Ukulele that he had been playing, back over to Skaarn."Oh. Right." He undid the vines around the Hordika's head, before more sprouted to hold his arms and legs down. Then he would feel a prick at his back."Now, as I'm sure you know, that is a still growing spike of bamboo. I recommend you tell them what they want to know before it grows up through your chest, agreed? Okay." He then proceeded to continue playing his Ukulele.

profiles i guess

IC:"Ahh, well that's a bit of a step down from the fungus idea, and seems more like just plain torture to me. Of course, I can see why that would appeal to you Toa."Skaarn tried to reposition his back back a bit, the bamboo spike itching like a pin. "I've already agreed to tell you Liberation Squad people what you'd like to know. No need to trap threaten me with torture for intelligence. I thought you might wish to shackle me, which one the Fe-Toa has already done, so as to stop me from attacking or escaping. I assumed you, being crazy, might find a more interesting way of doing so. It appears I was wrong. Now, if you'll let me up, I'd be more than happy to answer your questions."

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC:"I guess I shouldn't have expected more from Toa. Perhaps I was wrong in joining Mata-Nui, if you are his warriors. First you kill Rahi and now you torture someone that just wanted to protect the fauna of this island. Tsk Tsk." Skaarn suddenly felt an assault on his mind, and he stopped speaking for a moment. Lantz was trying to break through again, trying regain control. Skaarn fought back, not showing any hint of the battle on his face. He didn't want the ILS to think less of him.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC-Dendron:"Alright, fine, have it your way." Dendron removed the bamboo and the vines from Skaarn, and then forced him to stand upright. After that, he opened a hole near the Hordika's feet, dropping what looked like an acorn in there."Now, watch." Dendron snapped his fingers, and a large tree grew up, ensnaring Skaarn's ankles first, so that he wouldn't be able to get away. Soon enough, the only think poking out from the tree was Skaarn's head and neck, unable to do much of anything."Is being stuck inside a tree creative enough for you?"

profiles i guess

IC:"Another cage, it seems." Skaarn moved his head from side to side, an pensive look on his face. "Definitely getting there. Still lacking some magic though."Skaarn smiled. These Toa were actually wasting their Elemental Energy on him. He might not be in any shape to escape, but if Makuta launched a counter-attack, at least the Toa would be somewhat weakened."By the way, I don't suppose you have a bandage around. I have a small scratch on-"Skaarn paused mid-sentance. Lantz had attacked again, with more ferocity than before. "-my back. Thought you might be able to help with it."Stop it, you insolent fool he told Lantz in his mind.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: IncommodoIncommodo wandered around randomly, eventually reaching the Le-Koro Highway. "Le-Koro hig-huh-way. Funny, that's spelt like highway."He walked through, heading towards Onu-Koro.OOC: Incommodo to Onu-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Guys, enough with this pointless shenanigan. It's annoying and it's cluttering up the topic.IC: Onyx"Dendron, release him." Onyx ordered, just as fed up with Dendron's sense of amusement and immaturity in the matter. "Unless you can control yourself and stop taking the bait, I suggest you go away before you cause us problems. Skaarn, enough with the attitude and smart remarks."The Fe-Toa gave Madrihk a look asking for a hand.

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC:"Whatever you say. You know, you still haven't asked any questions. Perhaps I've been speaking too fast. Is. There. Anything. You. Want. To. Know. Oh, and I'd still like that bandage. And out of this new cage" Skaarn said.ooc: Sorry.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Madrihk

"What are you going to do with me?" Baneless asked.
"You? Nothing in particular," Madrihk answered truthfully. "Not yet, at least. I just don't feel all that safe as long as you have that slug on your back. Our venerable Turaga recently saw Makuta fit them with the same things, and the scene that unfolded then was not pretty. You are caged simply because we don't know what words we can trust. The info we have on these Parakuka things is sketchy, so all I ask it that you explain what yours is doing on your back and what its effects are."
IC:"Guys, I hate to interupt your discussion, but could I please be informed as to what we are talking about?" Cy asked.
Madrihk eyed Cy with some annoyance, if only because they had already been over the subject several times already. Cy couldn't help it, of course."Long story short, the Turaga have yet to wake after we captured them, and they still have slugs on their back. These may or may not be called Parakuka, and all we know is that they can cause a transformation that gives tremendous strength and also causes the victim to lose control of themselves. That guy over there is one of Makuta's experiments, though he claims he's neutral in this conflict or something. He says we can remove the Parakuka with a mix of Energized Proto and spider venom, and I don't trust that one bit. On the other hand we have the Vortixx, who just marched in here and seems mostly fine even with a giant, living tumor on his back. Hope you got that, because I suspect it's only going to get more complicated from here."
IC: Lerongu walked up to Madrihk. "I'm interested in joining the ILS", he said.
The Toa of Ice turned his head to look at the Miru-clad Le-Matoran that had approached him. The frown on his Kakama immediately became softer, as more members equaled more power. He sheated his sword again, seeing no need for it at the present moment."You are? That's great! We always need more people around here," he said as he did. "I am Madrihk, if they didn't tell you, Toa of Ice and leader of this team. And you would be?"Before he got any further, though, the noise of plant matter growing caught his attention, and just a few seconds later Skaarn had been pushed around by the tree and plants conjured by Dendron. Madrihk barely contained a quite violent outburst. He did not show any sign of it, however, and was still very calm as he spoke."What are you doing with the prisoner?" he asked, quite coldly. "Keep him secured as requested, not caged, not broken. I want information, and at some point I might order you to squeeze it out of him, but I have said so yet." Edited by Katuko

IC: ZykeZyke woke up the next morning with a hangover and a pounding headache."Holy Karz..." he mumbled, holding his head in his hands. It wasn't too severe, though. Zyke decided that he could handle himself and would head to Ta-Koro.Soon, he was back outside and headed for Ta-Wahi.OOC: Zyke to Ta-Wahi

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: I'm Lerongu." he said, looking in the direction that Madrihk had been looking. "What's going on there?" he asked.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:The female Skakdi, upon hearing somebody rather loudly call out her name, although confusing the gender, held up her clawed hand to Iraanus and the others she was talking to. "Hang on a sec." she said, turning away from them and slowly walking over to where Viloz was dealing with the newcomers. Crossing her arms, she stepped up behind the other Skakdi, eyeing Mortis and Destian. "I'm Rhow. Welcome to the group. Hope you're not planning on thinking I'm a guy...you giving them the rundown yet, Viloz?"----------------------------------------Leah slowly pulled her look away from the still unconscious figures of the Turaga, turning to Verik. She nodded. "Yes. Fortunately...I think. They wouldn't enjoy themselves much if they were awake right now." she said, the sombre joke almost sneaking in its way of its own accord. She shrugged slightly. "I have never seen any creatures like these...but, from the way they are attached...I don't think removing them will be easy. If it is at all possible to do so." ----------------------------------------Nearby, Sisk watched with mixed feelings as the Hordika was allowed to leave his cage, although under heavy guard. On one hand, caging any being went against his nature as a tamer. On the other...the Hordika had aided Heuani. He didn't trust the supporter of a cold-blooded murder any further than he trusted a rotten Madu Cabolo. But the thought of the inscription on the obelisk-like stone still prevailed. He nudged Lashev in the side with his elbow, nodding in the direction of Madrihk. "Let us talk-speak with him about the 'hidden lines', perhaps we can work-cooperate to solve this new dark riddle-secret."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Sulov finally came to a stop before the noise. The matoran perched on a bough and listened. He heard it louder now-a rumbling, roaring sound of destruction.He stood up and drew his saperka. He held it poised on his shoulder, like a spear. It was ready to throw.The muaka burst from the undergrowth seconds later. Charging forwards, it rolled bio below the matoran towards the Hive. The beast's scarred head only probed on hungrily. It was entirely devoid of sapience and ignorant of the life above it in its single-minded quest for the target.Make decoy, Sulov thought. He turned as it went past. The matoran was watching its treads-one in particular, a big pitted one.Decoy=I.In seconds his saperka was whistling through the air at the tread.
IC: The spade struck with a gout of blood and oil. Its blade cleaved through armored tread and into organic parts, lodging at last with point in one artery.The muaka roared in pain, it eyes turning back in the direction of its assaulter. Said assaulter was already running across the bough in order to leap to another. He did not draw another weapon, merely readying his hand for close combat.Tread damaged. Behind-attack.He leaped once. Then another hop, and he was halfway to the other side. Halfway to slaying the thing...The matoran leaped again. He was safe even in this risky movement above ground-no punches could reach him his high.And then the muaka's treads whirred back to bloodied life and its head was flying at him in midair.Forsaking its treads for surprise. Cannot be hit-blunt trauma kill.Sulov grabbed onto his prosthetic with his hand. Then, drawing back, he slammed it into the rising snout to set loose a shower of red.The shock followed shortly; had he not supported the blade, it would have been knocked away with at least one of the bones in his arm broken. But his hand had given it just enough power and redirection of shock that the counter was successful. The muaka had not managed to get its jaws around him and was losing blood more rapidly.On the other hand, Sulov was stuck with one 'hand' hanging in his foe. And he didn't have the time to escape before it withdrew and pummeled him. All he could do was flip out the telerahk staff and jab it into one of the cat's eyes for distracting damage.Withdraw and block with staff if punch.The muaka roared again, but this time much more loudly. The rahi was enraged at this defiance of the natural order. It withdrew its head in the blink of an eye, then shot it down.The effects of this move were immediate. Sulov's blades became further entrenched within the body of his foe. But his already-bruised body screamed in protest when slammed into the ground, and he was now underneath an enraged big cat.He jerked the staff to the side and twisted it. The move bought time and damage, both of which he needed desperately. Then the matoran whipped out his knife and started slashing up the head before him.Attrition. It's injured more.A barrage of punches fell upon Sulov. But those on the right were tentative and tended to undershoot...The blinding of one eye had decreased its depth perception. The ones on the left he dodged with a squirm right. It repeatedly slammed its head down, but the matoran did not relent in his ruthless attack on the thing's face.He didn't let the pain get to him. He couldn't-if he couldn't stop this thing, then it could kill any left at the Hive.Slowly its attacks decreased in speed and power. Slowly the muaka's head stopped its bashing. Slowly it bled out from the wounds covering its face and treads, and at long last emerged from its wreckage a victor.Sulov drew his weaponry from the beast as it let out one last sigh. Swiping to clean off the blades and spatter the corpse, the Onu-Matoran sheathed them and began to walk away.Get to Hive. Alert of Makuta and shelter w/ people.OOC: Sorry, Kal. They didn't move enough for dead bodies to be included.I thought this fight was to include more of the muaka being epic. However, it kinda wrote itself, and Sulov ended up being more than a match for it.Though he's gonna take a nap shortly. A nice, long nap. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: (Doc Verik)"Well if they were awake, I would have hoped to speak to them. These "Parakuka" or whatever people are calling them, they are interesting are they not?" He said without really thinking about it. "What I mean...is they are a new fauna I have never seen before. I find myself curious, not only to cure this...but learn about them." I replied as I got closer to the cages. "Yes, they might not exactly remember what happened to them, that or they will react violently. There are many outcomes...most of which are not good."I got even closer, inspecting Turaga Whenua. The Parakuka was latched into his flesh, and what seemed to be a mouth had dug in near this neck. I motioned to Leah."You see these small hooks, these things latch on to the spinal column, I wonder if these monsters use some sort of anesthetic to ease the pain, of what looks incredibly painful. They seem to be a slug-like creature and they have no eyes, so they must rely on feel. I feel if we were to pull they would hurt them physically." I said to her. Taking notes as well. I noted its placement as well, along the neck and spine. This troubled me even more."The creature seems to attach itself to the nervous system of any creature it latches on to. I assume surgery could permanently damaged them, paralysis and reduced mental capacity would be likely, if not death. Now from how it physically changed them, I believe it would give them some benefits, but being a parasitic relationship it seems rather than symbiosis, it will likely kill them at some point, if we cannot remove them. That might be speculation though."All in all it was interesting, but I wasn't anymore convinced that I could save them then I was ten minutes ago.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg