Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: It's fine, we all make mistakes. Plus I didn't have much to say.IC: Ratchet nodded. "All right." He went back to Optimus. "They're fine, though tired.""Good. Now we must direct our efforts toward removing the Parakuka, without causing harm to the Turaga." Optimus went to the Turaga himself, this time. "I am sorry to hear of your predicament, but I will offer my services and those of my team to aid in your war against the Makuta. The war I fought for centuries with more personal enemies is over. But my skills are best directed to combat, and so they will be used in the defense of this island, which I now consider home."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

The other Turaga came forward and passed on similar messages, save Onewa, who was as preoccupied as ever, and Nuju, who refused to speak in the Matoran tongue, but clicked tersely. "Please send messages to Ko-Koro and Po-Koro as well," Vakama said. "Nuju may be too stubborn to tell you that himself, but I can guess his meaning."
IC: Madrihk"It shall be done," was all Madrihk had time to say before a new group of beings wandered into the area. This time, they appeared know Dervian, but went straight for the Turaga."Excuse me," Madrihk said, his voice ice-cold as it usually was when he got annoyed. "The Turaga are free for all to talk with of course, but I must say that introducing yourself first is common courtesy. Who are you?"OOC: Oh noes it's the expiiiiiiies~! :D Edited by Katuko

ICLaki was happy the Turaga and woken up and seemed to be making sense, but they didn't know much about the Parakuka or the strange black stone. Nothing had really changed. Everyone was still trying to come up with some sort of idea to get rid of the Parakuka, but Madrihk was still too afraid of hurting to Turaga to try anything.Laki was just a matoran, but he believed that sometimes you have to risk losing those important to you in order to save them. The Turaga would remain Parakuka-infested forever if Madrihk didn't try something. But Laki was only a matoran, and not even a member of the ILS. He didn't give his opinion. Instead, he turned to the newcomers.They introduced themselves. Optimus Prime was the big blue and red one. Barricade was the boring black and grey toa, and Rachet was the purple one with a mask of healing."Here-come to help-join ILS-team?" Laki asked, "Or just to temporary-help Turaga?"

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: Note that M's not afraid to hurt the Turaga, he's afraid of the island's opinion of him if he does. :lol:We need messengers to at least Ta-, Po- and Ko-Koro, by the way, to relay the message from Vakama. Does anyone feel like having their characters do that, or should I just make up some NPC Matoran?IC: Madrihk"Sounds like quite the title," Madrihk said with a nod, extending his hand to greet the red and blue Toa. "I am Madrihk, Toa of Ice and leader of the Island Liberation Squad. I didn't quite get who you were at first, but if I'm not mistaken you are the Aukati, then?"

Edited by Katuko

IC(Stalav)

Soon, the Toa and Matoran had arrived at the house. House seemed to be an understatement since it was pretty much a mansion for Le-Koro standards. Something about it just seemed...better than the other huts. For one thing it was two (if not three) times bigger than the average hut. There were also many decorations that literred the yard and house that added an almost "artistic" style to the house."Well, here we are. What do you think?" he asks the Toa; always glad to show the dead Toa's house off that he now inhabited.-Mef Man

OOC: Katuko, meet Armageddon team.IC(Kali and Secer): The two arrived slightly slower than the ever bouyant Aukati. Von had stayed back in the shadows for scouting and prep purposes. Secer, always the one to talk first, was also first to address Madrihk. "Yo."Bane, suprised to see his team back so soon, gave several hand signals to Kali. She covertly signaled back, telling him that they were all O.K. He knew Von would wait until he felt safe, then come out. Secer, always the positivist, addressed Madrihk.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC-Kal:"Actually, my Uncle, Dendron, lived not too far from here..." Kal thought for a moment, looking about at some of the similar houses, and nodded."Ah, yes. That Matoran over there, by the name of Katon, he bought it after we left. Do you know him at all?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I can do Po- and maybe Ta-, but my Ko-guy is too much of a prick to carry messages around :PIC: HarakoreHarakore stepped forward with a slightly worried expression to address Vakama, or any Turaga who wished to answer his question. "Turaga... Is Onewa going to be okay?" he rarely called Turaga by their names, but being polite was a lesser concern in his mind to the well-being of his village leader.

IC(Stalav)

"Well, if he isn't then I probably haven't met-talked to him," he replies. "But, I should," he mumbles. He was always on the lookout for rich beings to meet and do business with. Whether through black mail, extortion, or other means, he was always ready to meet new people."So, what do those taste buds of yours want-crave?"-Mef Man

IC(Stalav)

"Well, just help youself to whatever you want-need," he says as he begins to unlock the door. There were ten locks that required ten keys, but the Matoran knew the order and soon the door was open."The food-grub is there, I'll be with you in a second. I have some...business to take care of-do.," he adds while smiling before walking up the stairs toward his room.-Mef Man

IC:By now, Quoribay had stumbled upon Pala-koro. Luckily, he had outran Zyke and Matatu, so they couldn't see him as he put on his newly acquired Voltiak and then hastily painted his legs black and his arms white (doing it behind a hut, of course, so he wouldn't be seen). He walked around, looking casual, until he overheard the conversation with the turaga. "I'll volunteer to bring the news to Ko-koro," He blurted.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Laki
IC: Madrihk"Good! I know the Gukko Force might already have told Le-Koro of the Turaga being found, but they'll be happy to know Matau's responsive again. Relay Vakama's message to them: The Turaga are awake and well, and they will hopefully return to their homes once a few issues have been resolved."
Secer
Madrihk was once again greeted by unknown beings. It was nice seeing that so many recognized the ILS and their actions, but it was a little overwhelming for him to do so many introductions in such a short time."Yo... yourself?" Madrihk replied, furrowing his brow. "Welcome to Pala-Koro; what can I help you with?
Quoribay
OOC: Where did the paint come from? I don't think we have any at Lake Pala, as the only resources we've used so far have come from the environment and our own elements: wood, stone and iron. Quoribay is also a Matoran. Matoran have no mask powers, and you even state so in his profile. I'll just ignore this and the post building on it until this is resolved.

OOC: Toa of smooth Jazz has edited his post after I told him he metagamed. I bought the paint and the powerless voltiak at le-koro IC a few posts ago, intending on having my character hide out in ko-wahi for a while, so I can take a break OOC from the constant chase and action, then he will reappear again later. I never stated he was using the voltiak's power (which he cannot), but he was just wearing the mask so nobody would wonder why the mask mask he was previously wearing didn't match the color scheme and/or people might put two and two together since the mask he was wearing (which is now discarded in the jungle somewhere, to never be noticed again) was the same type and color as the mask described in the wanted poster of him. Sorry this mess happened, so lets pretend it didn't. I can edit something IC in here after you edit your post (if you do.).

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Laki nodded, pleased to have a semi-important thing to do. "I shall do my ever-best."Laki jogged off into the jungle, leaving Pala-Koro behind for the moment. Soon he was enveloped in nature- shrieks and chirps, and the green of the jungle plants. He breathed deeply, happy in spite of the Turaga's predicament.OOCIs Kongu currently acting as the leader of Le-Koro?

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC:@Bulik: I see.@Visaru: I'm not sure.IC: Madrihk"Vakama will suffice as translator. I don't see what there is to apologize about, by the way. We've ridden this area of its greatest plague, that should make most people happy."

IC: "Not when he feels that you killed Nui-Rama undeservedly. Kivar thinks that the majority of Rahi are rather harmless without infected masks. Rather than destroy their home and kill them by the thousands, he thinks it would have been more practical to remove infected masks and set them free. Even if you don't owe the Nui-Rama survivors an apology for destroying them when they were forced to be a great plague, you should still apologize to Kivar for causing him immense pain-seeing so many Rahi dead and dying is greatly painful to the heartlight of one who cares so much for them. And he also brought my friend Vorok to assist near the end of the hive battle, so I really do think you owe it to him." Cy answered.

IC: Madrihk"I have never met your friend, and whomever participated in this battle were voluntary and has already been formally thanked by yours truly," Madrihk said, referring to his earlier speech. "I agree that trying to purge the infection would perhaps have been the most morally sound choice, but practical? Not at all. Toa and Matoran alike have tried to help Rahi over the past millennium, but the few they manage to free have been tainted again in just a few days. At this point, after so many years and so many people dead due to Rahi, cutting off the source was the only real solution. Your friend should blame Makuta for the infection, forcing us to do this in the first place."

Edited by Katuko

IC: MadrihkInside Madrihk's head, villainous laughter could be heard. On the outside, however, his manners never changed."And I would be glad to have them," he said. "Together, we shall free this island of Makuta in the end."

Edited by Katuko

IC: Kethrye -"Duties? You have duties?" Kethrye said, giving the Toa of Fire a mock-quizzical look. "I don't think getting drunk and setting things on fire counts as duty, although you certainly seem destined to it."Kethrye grinned slightly as he said it. "So, no plans on sticking with us now? I was hoping you'd stay on as a ILS member, fire-spitter-guy."

IC: Bane stepped in. "Perhaps I should explain. Meet Armageddon Squad. That's Secer, the one who gave you the cool approach. The one to his left is Kali, the sarcastic one, and their teamate Von is hiding out somewhere in the woods. I'm their leader. We were involved some in the hive attack before you met me, but behind the scenes. We've been mostly solo, doing random acts of kindness through the underworld of the island. We've been watching you for a while, Madrihk. You seem to check out."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Optimus noticed Bane. "So, you are the leader? You may be pleased to know that I have allied with your squad." He turned back to Madrihk. "I may be outside the normal chain of command, but you need only call on my troops and myself when you are in need of aid."OOC: That's another weakness I might want to add to his profile...people who are better actors than Zaruthan Screemah easily gain his favor.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Lerongu turned to Madrihk. "I can take a messgae to Ga-Koro."IC: Kodu smiled. He followed Desilix to the nearest village, glad that he was going to have an adventure, and not considering the possible danger.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET