Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Kal:"Sure thing," Kal said, smiling. "I'm perfectly content to leave this guy to bleed to death as it is." Which would happen, unless he found quick medical attention. Every muscle the Vortixx moved, the shard of obsidian left in his back would wriggle deeper, cutting threw muscle, sinew, and blood vessels, releasing even more blood than it was already. Unless there was somebody who felt like helping him, he would die in minutes.Kal began to walk off with Stalav."So, what is it you want?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Stalav)

Karz. Another being-person who doesn't know how I am..."Stalav. Master card winner-player and...business Matoran-being," he replies with a mischievous grin. "Thanks for your help-rescue back there..." he stopped, not knowing the beings named. While he waited for an answer, he took the bag out and began to fish in it for what he was looking for...-Mef Man

IC-Kal:"My name is Kal, if it helps," the Toa of Stone said to the Le-Matoran. "I've been down with the ILS over by Lake Pala for a while, but we just destroyed the Nui-Rama hive yesterday." He pointed in the distance, where the hive could no longer be seen over the trees."As you can probably tell."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Sorry for just leaving you there Katuko.IC: Plagia - Pala-KoroPlagia sighed, "Well, what are you going to do, I suppose. There's nothing that can stop it."Reluctantly, she stood back up, "It's just so bloody confusing... Just so bloody unfair..."-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC(Stalav)

"Ah, that's what all of that loud-noise was," the Matoran replies as he cranes his neck to see the ruined hive. "Too bad I didn't see-watch. Could've made alot of bets off of you..." Shaking his head, trying to rid the thoughts of more widgets he lost, the Matoran takes out a handful of widgets and holds them out for Kal. "This should be thank you enough for saving the damsel in danger-distress." There were atleast a few hundred widgets in his hands; enough to give someone something nice.-Mef Man

IC(Stalav)

Pulling the widgets back, he mumbles to himself, "That's a beginning-first." Turning back to Kal, he asks,"So, you just go around, with your buddy-pals helping others and putting yourself last-later?" The Matoran had stopped dead in his tracks since the idea about such a thing occurred.-Mef Man

IC(Stalav)

The Matoran shakes his head in confusion as he begins to walk toward his home again."This is one of those day-times I'm glad Mata-Nui create-made me a Matoran," he replies. Sliding the widgets back in the bag, he places it back inside his coat. "So, are you staying a while-long? I'm sure Leena would love to meet-see you."-Mef Man

IC: Matatu began to run toward Le-Koro, knowing that was where one inexperienced in the jungle would go. When he got there, he saw a matoran running through the treetops toward the Koro. He waited for the matoran to approach.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: But Quoribay saw matatu and stopped for a split second. He knew going to Le-Koro was suicide now, but it was still his only chance, so he jumped down a few branches to be cloaked by the canopy of leaves and then he went under the koro to the other side, then he jumped on one of the village platforms. While Matatu was busy trying to spot Quoribay in the forest, Quoribay silently moved to another part of the koro and bought a black voltiak and "borrowed" some black and white paint. He put those in his pack before anyone noticed and then he ran across the platform and jumped into the trees. Unfortunately, his jump was in clear sight of matatu and Zyke, so he then climbed from branch to branch, under the canopy of leaves that hid him from them, heading in the general direction of Pala-Koro.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC(Stalav)

"Sure-thing, anything you want-need is yours," replies the Matoran; eager to give his "savior" anything other than his thanks. He still couldn't understand that these Toa's idea of fun is risking their lives for others."So, you're part of that Island Liberation Squad that everyone has been speak-talking about? Must be harmful-dangerous. It's not exactly my line of job-work," he adds while patting his expensive coat. His "line of work" wasn't that flattering, but it was less dangerous than any Toa's. It could still get hairy at times...-Mef Man

IC:The skadki shouted at him and loaded it's gun, making Quoribay nervous. He continued leaping from the treetops towards pala-koro, but was more alert for any incoming attacks.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Sorry that everybody seems to talk to Madrihk all at once, Katuko. Let us know if you'd rather prefer to deal with one after another, I for one am fine with having Sisk hang back for a bit.IC:Leah had recoiled from the cage and fallen on her bottom when Vakama had suddenly spoken, for a moment expecting the elders to still be the monsters they had been just a short while ago, in behaviour if not in shape. But surprisingly they were back to their old selves...and somehow, that unsettled Leah even more, combined with the words the Toa of shadow had uttered. But evne though surprised and quiet while Madrihk was already speaking, Leah's mind kept working. Sitting closest to the cage of them all, she asked the Turaga:"The shadow Toa commanding the Makuta's forces and...you, he said...he said, that...the Parakuka were Makuta's means to...to make you fall in line with his wishes. You seem to be who you always were right now. But if your guess is as good as ours...what if there is a darker scheme going on here? How can we avoid playing into Makuta's hands?"-----------------------------------Behind Madrihk, Sisk gently poked the Toa in the back. "Perhaps the elders know more-lore about the deep-black obelisk?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: I turned away from the mass of warriors gathering around the reawakened Turaga, heading for the outskirts of Pala-Koro. In all honesty, I could've cared less what happened to the elders - not like they'd ever done me any good anyway.Blackness quickly swallowed me as I passed the outer ring of torches providing light to the village. I'd stayed here long enough - I'd done what I'd come to achieve; it was time to move on. Not like I'd enjoyed my stay here anyway...But then, that's the way it always was.OOC: Invictus to Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Arc

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Matatu had been chasing after Quoribay, and when he had nearly caught up to him, he shot a blast of air at him, hoping to blow him out of the treetops.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: "I'm Kodu." he said, still following the toa.IC: Vorasku hit the rock on the ground, breaking the bond. He then walked away in pain, looking for treatment.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Katuko, Baneless never said his name to Madrihk, and Bane only whispered it to him.
OOC: Ah, you're right. We'll just ignore the part where I used his name, then.
OOC: Sorry that everybody seems to talk to Madrihk all at once, Katuko. Let us know if you'd rather prefer to deal with one after another, I for one am fine with having Sisk hang back for a bit.
OOC: It can be a bit confusing when the conversation gets broken up into unnatural pieces, but don't worry about it. Attention is nice. :PIC: MadrihkMadrihk quickly went over the things they now knew about the Parakuka in his head, and he was sure that many of the other beings present were thinking about the same things."What we have here," he said, "...are parasites that give you power at the expense of control. The Turaga went berserk for a while due to their influence, but the Vortixx can apparently control his own to an extent. All of them say they can feel its consciousness in the back of their head, and that it can communicate through simple means. If the Vortixx has become more blood-thirsty, though, and if the Toa of Shadow was right in his comment... then you must all do your best to shun the Parakuka. I believe that if you willingly let the thing activate its power, it will establish a more firm presense in your mind, until it possibly takes over completely. Personality changes are never – ever – a good sign."At this point, Sisk poked Madrihk in the back, asking about the obelisk."I had almost forgotten that thing again," he replied. "Turaga, in the ruins of the Rama hive, we found a great black rock, with the inscription "HIDDEN LINES" on its surface. It also had six holes carved into it, evidently slots for some kind of items. Do you have any idea what this could be?"
IC: Plagia – Pala-Koro
IC: MeviThe Ta-Matoran looked over at the place where the team was discussing the Turaga. They were alive and awake. That was good. Mevi had not been there when their Parakuka-rage was unleashed, but she had heard of it from the Toa that carried their unconscious forms back to Pala-Koro. She wondered what would happen in Ta-Koro if Vakama truly disappeared forever. Would the Guard take command, perhaps? Right now she didn't know what to think, and instead continued her ser conversation with Plagia."So... if I'm not asking bout things I shouldn't... did you lose anyone, then?" Edited by Katuko

IC

(Stalav)

The Le-Matoran looks down at his feet while they walk. "I still have Leena," he mumbles; not sure how long that would last. It was...an odd relationship, but one none the less. Love wasn't exactly the right word to use."Well, we're almost there and then you can eat to your heart's desire."-Mef Man

IC:The blast of air pushed Quoribay into the forest below, but he managed to grab a branch and swing around it with his momentum before letting go and landing on a thicker branch. He continued leaping and climbing in the general direction of pala-koro.

IC: [Kodu]"I was just bored with living in the village, that's all."IC: MAaatu chased through the treetops, going after Quoribay.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-KoroMevi's question probably shouldn't have caught Plagia off-guard. They had just been discussing grief and fallen comrades. And yet, the Toa was still surprised when it came."Uh, yeah," she began uneasily, "A Toa of Ice, Akinii. Ever heard of him?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Mevi"Sorry, no. I barely know anyone here. Trakuda was the only Matoran at first, so I talked a bit with him, but now... Well, I know Vakama, of course. Not that I'd call him a real friend, just our leader."Mevi stopped herself from moving furhter off the subject."Akinii... was he a good friend of yours, then?"

IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-KoroPlagia, now deep in the conversation, sat back down, "Yeah. He was... a good guy. I'm gonna miss him."She glanced over Mevi's shoulder, watching the crowd around the Parakuka-infected Turaga, "Well, if I know anything about anything, those Turaga will be terrified out of their minds when they wake up."She was very careful not to say "if they wake up"."Maybe you should try talking to Vakama. Nothing big, just something enough to comfort the guy. I mean, just imagine the Karzahni these guys must be going through. Kidnapped, probably tortured, subjected to horrific infection via giant slugs, and then having their minds shattered. It's enough to make you weep."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Optimus followed the Armageddon squad to Le-Wahi, to meet with the ILS. "When we approach, Dervian will be waiting." Barricade and Ratchet stayed close to Optimus, as the two allied squads of three traveled to Pala-Koro."Are we there yet?""No.""Are we there yet?""No.""Are we there yet?""No.""Are we there yet?""No.""Yes.""Oh.""HA."Dervian looked at Optimus. "The Turaga were latched by Parakuka, like I told you. They feel like the Parakuka minds are still there, still dormant. When active, they become rampaging titans, swayed by the power of the Parakuka.""And you have not been able to detach them.""Not even with the Turaga awake and able to explain the details to us, sir.""We must find someone with a Mask of Psychometry--""We already said that. It didn't work.""I'm a medic, let me in." Ratchet approached the Turaga. "What seem to be your symptoms, elders?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Vorasku went into a hospital, and had the shard removed from his spine. After great pain, he then recieved treatment for his wound, and walked out of the hospital, to Onu-Wahi.OOC: Vorasku to Onu-Wahi.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:The Turaga exchanged looks - they all shook their heads, bemused, except Nuju, who remained motionless, and Onewa, who was still curled in a corner, alone and silent. "No," Vakama spoke for the others. "Such an obelisk holds no meaning for us, nor do its words..." He had regained enough strength to stand alone at last, and he let go of the bars, shakily staying on his feet, the slug on his back flexing slightly. "I would like to take you up on your earlier offer," he went on, addressing Mahdrik. "Send a message to Ta-Koro. Tell them that I am alive, and alright, and that I shall return there soon."The other Turaga came forward and passed on similar messages, save Onewa, who was as preoccupied as ever, and Nuju, who refused to speak in the Matoran tongue, but clicked tersely. "Please send messages to Ko-Koro and Po-Koro as well," Vakama said. "Nuju may be too stubborn to tell you that himself, but I can guess his meaning."

test2.png

IC: Tawara"I guess that means we're here." The Matoran stepped towards the ladder, then paused and frowned. "Are - are you okay?"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)