Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Vorasku]"What I need? Well, what I need is money, and look what you have... money.", he said, gradually approaching the bag.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Kal:Kal, bored, had left the ILS to discuss over the Turaga. He, however, had gone to Le-Koro, in order to amuse himself and gather supplies. He had walked near where Stalav and Vorasku were, and he heard the last part, noticing the other being reaching out towards the bag.He threw a quickly made stone knife, not hitting Vorasku, but startling him, stopping him, as the Toa of Stone advanced.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: [Vorasku]Startled by the blade, Vorasku turned, seeing a Toa of Stone approaching him. "What do you want?", he asked.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: "What are you, some kind of law enforcer or something?", he asked scornfully. "If you are, I have no respect for you."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Kal:"I'm no law enforcer, and respect from such as you would be worthless," the Toa of Stone said, advancing upon Vorasku, his Rahkshi staff held in his hands. He held it up where the other being could see it."Care to test how I got this, or do you want to leave now?"

profiles i guess

IC:

(Stalav)

"Oh, thank you my good Toa-man," Stalav says to Kal as he watches the Matoran shrink away from his bag of widgets. He wasn't about to give away his "hard earned widgets" to this crazed Matoran. He seemed to get insane when it came to widgets and he seemed to almost love money as much as him. Almost.-Mef Man

IC-Kal:"The fact that I killed a Rahkshi to get it ought to, but obviously you aren't smart enough to realize that," the Toa of Stone said. He held his staff, prepared for battle, watching Vorasku carefully."Unless you've suddenly gotten some common sense," Kal growled, "Come at me, bro."

profiles i guess

OOC: Vorasku is a Vortixx, not a Matoran.IC: Vorasku waited, not wanting to make a rash move. He knew that if he did, he would risk the Matoran getting away. He held his sword, waiting for Kal to make the first move.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Kal:Kal shook his head at the Vortixx."Fine, then," Kal said. "Your mistake." He planted one end of the staff in the ground, pole vaulting over the Vortixx, before stabbing towards his back with another stone dagger, whilst swinging the bladed staff towards his neck. It would be near impossible to block both attacks.

profiles i guess

IC: Vorasku held up his sword to block the staff at his neck, but the dagger hit its mark. It pierced his srmour and went partly into his back, though fortunately the armour had weakened the blow. He quickly turned around towards Kal, and swung his sword at Kal's neck.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Kal:Kal flung up a strong arm, the sword barely scratching his protosteel armour, though it would leave a heavy bruise. Seeing as he had just barely missed the Vortixx's spine, Kal used another tactic. He rolled around behind the Vortixx, before ripping the bloody dagger out, leaving one small shard of it inside the Vortixx. Blood began to flow from the wound, which had inevitably widened as the dagger was ripped out, and most likely causing quite a bit of pain as Kal rolled away from the reach of the Vortixx's sword.

profiles i guess

IC: Vorasku was in pain from the wound, but he still had to continue the fight. He turned to where Kal had rolled, and swung his sword down on him, aiming for the neck.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: I said "Out of the reach of the Vortixx's sword," but whatever.IC-Kal:Kal's staff spun up, his natural strength knocking the Vortixx's sword out and away from the its torso, where the blade could more easily block the attack. He then quickly stabbed up with the blade, towards the crook behind the Vortixx's chin, the weakest part of the neck with the soft tissue, prepared to change the attack into a rolling slash if the Vortixx managed to dodge it.

profiles i guess

IC: Vorasku pulled his neck to the side, but the blade still sliced the side of his neck.painful, Though painful, the wound was not serious, and he lunged to his right.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Kal:Kal planted his staff down in the ground, using it as a fulcrum as he spun along it, though he did receive a cut on his bicep, in an opening in his armour as he just barely dodged the lunge.However, he still spun along his staff, launching a momentum-powered kick at Vorasku's body, with just a little extra bodily strength thrown in to the attack.

profiles i guess

IC: Vorasku was hit by the kick, and it sent him stumbling backward a few yards. He then regrouped and swung his sword at Kal, aiming for the lower body.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Kal:Kal ducked under the blow, the Vortixx's mementum from initiating the slash causing him to turn slightly to the side, exposing the joints of his armour. Kal used this to his advantage, stabbing forward, between the front-and-back halves of the armour, where one of the staff's bladed ends would easily punch through.

profiles i guess

IC: Vorasku narrowly dodged the attack, the blade still scratching his skin. He then retreated a few paces, waiting for Kal's next attack.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Kal:Kal's next attack, however, wasn't even an attack. Stone bonds formed between the Vortixx's hands and ankles, quickly tightening to bring his feet and hands together, sending Vorasku tumbling to the ground, unable to attack."Good, I don't have to kill you. I'm so happy."

profiles i guess

IC: [Ril]"I doubt that'd work."
OOC: Was that to me? If so...IC: Dervian looked at Ril. "Well, how strong can their latching be? Unless they spread tentacles inside or something. And there's always Ratchet, he could perform surgery."OOC: I know it's not gonna be that simple.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Madrihk"We shall do our best to better this situation," Madrihk said to the Turaga. "We might not be powerful enough to stand against Makuta himself at this point, but we will some day. And when we do, we shall wrest a cure from him. In the meantime, I can't help but think that it would be unwise to willingly use this... power. You say it made you feel powerful, but also loss of control. That sounds a lot like a trick designed to make you lose yourself in it. Be careful, Turaga."The Toa of Ice found it interesting that he was now the one to give advice to the village leaders. If all went well, this could end up with the ILS in a very lucrative position..."As I said before," he continued, "you will be given whatever accommodations you require; but until we know a bit more about the Parakuka I am not keen on removing the security measures. If you want us to bring messages to the Koro, we will. We shall also move you indoors, to a more comfortable and private lodging, and pose guards outside both for your safety and our own. If you want us to send messages to your villages, we will. If you want your personal aides brought here, it shall be done."

OOC: Katuko, Baneless never said his name to Madrihk, and Bane only whispered it to him. I may be wrong, but I'll edit the earlier posts if Baneless did mention his name. It's part of an ongoing plot with the namesake of Shade. BTW, now you put me in a pickle. IDK the name of my parakuka :PIC: "It's been over a month since I gained my Parakuka. I wouldn't know about family bonds, because I'm mostly a loner. My parakuka has tried to tell me in images what it's name is, but I'm not really fluent in parasite. The first part of its name, I figured out to be something like Maku, Madu, something like that. As to how it got me, I was on covert recon, when the slug sort of... ambushed me. It dropped out of a tree, and bit into my back. I woke up some time later, with it attached to my back."He looked at Dendron. "The thing seems to be trainable. It seems to mold itself around your personality after a while, though your bloodlust greatens. It seems to mold itself around your mind, then you have to train it the rest of the way. But I'm a simple hunter and tracker," Baneless purposefully left out the assassin part, as he didn't want these people to know. "I don't know how close I am to Makuta, or the side of good. The parakuka may have been easier to train because I'm on the dark side." he shrugged.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Quoribay from Onu-WahiIC:Quoribay sprinted out of the Le-to-Onu-wahi tunnel and strayed off the main path and into the jungle. He made turns in random directions every few minutes to throw off anyone tracking him and finally began to climb up a tree. He leaped from branch to branch eager to get the to the top. A few minutes later he was on a branch overlooking the treetops. He could see Le-koro in the distance, and after a few minutes rest, he slowly traversed the jungle treetops going towards the village of air.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC(Stalav)

Slow clapping could be heard once the fight appeared to have ended. The Le-Matoran was still there, but his dagger had been hidden once more."Bravo," Stalav says to Kal. "If you're quite done-through I'd like to speak-talk with you," the Matoran says; halting his hands movement.-Mef Man